Dance with the Devil, or Deal...

By Little_horror_show

You wake up in a different universe than your own, armed with the Knowledge of Major events and a mysterious... More

His Butler, The Beginning
His Butler, In between
His Butler, Strongest
His Butler, Omnipotent
His Butler, Capricious
YALLLLL
His Butler, Chance encounter
FAQS
To my Viewers

His butler, Able

2K 77 186
By Little_horror_show

My Butler is an Able man

After your meeting with Ciel and dinner you had with him, You were tired

very tired.

You walked your way towards your room, ready to get the dress and corset off of you as quickly as possible. You were about to put on a night gown when you looked over in the corner of the room as something caught your eye.

It was a bag. The kind of bag that you would find in your world.

Your eyes widened as you ran over to it, unzipping it to find the treasures inside.

There in your bag lied your phone, clothes, shampoo, Conditioner and body wash. Other little items that you would want with you. You are confused. Who could have got this to you. You looked at the bottom of the bag to see a note.

I'll send you extra items every so often and refill your supplies. Your phone charges in this bag and if the bag is anywhere close by it has internet connection. Good luck with your journey.

                     - X

First person (you)

I looked at the note confused. Who's X? Are they the one who sent me here? If so, why is he helping me? I was confused, but I might as well hide the bag and go to sleep.

I changed into a night gown before slowly drifting off, letting myself go off into nothingness

I woke up to the Curtain being drawn and my eyes cracked open.

There was Sebastian, Drawing the Curtains and Walking towards the Cart that Held a Teapot and a Teacup.

As he began to pour he said Something Similar as he did to Ciel in the first episode. 

'So we're at the beginning? Great!' You thought before looking at Sebastian as he was about to Speak.

"Today we have a Lightly Poached Salmon accompanied by a delicate mint salad. I can also offer Toast, Scones or Pan Pecan Pie." Sebastian repeated his same lines as he probably did minutes ago with with the Young Phantomhive. As he poured my tea, he waited for my reply.

"Oh, Scones are fine to me." You said.

He nodded before smiling and handing you a tea cup. You took a moment to gaze at the beautiful white porcelain. It had blush colored flowers delicately painted on. It was just Beautiful to you, as you appreciated the more overlooked things in life.

You smelled the tea and smiled. Earl Grey. It was slightly bitter, but the bit of sugar in it provided a underlying sweetness to it. You took sips as Sebastian talked to you.

"The young master would like you to accompany him to the meeting with a Businessman he has later today. We will be having dinner and You are our guest after all." Sebastian said with a fake smile, you swallowed the tea that was in your mouth and glared at him.

"Didn't I tell you not to do that around me? I swear it gives me the creeps. With the other thing you said, of course I will. The Earl Phantomhive has treated me with nothing but respect so of course I'll be there." You answered honestly.

He bowed and before he took his leave You called out to him.

"Don't get Mey-rin to assist me, I don't need help." You smiled at him before he seemed a little surprised that you said it but heeded your wishes.

"Of Course, My lady." Sebastian said before wandering off, and if your memory served you correctly it was probably to go to the dining table to serve Breakfast.

You took in a sharp breathe before your eyes shifted over to the backpack. X, just who are you?

You waddled over and unzipped your bag, pulling out clothes and your phone. You fished around inside a little more, as the bag seemed almost endless, which it was. You found a bag with your makeup in it and cheered. You then looked over to the side where water bottles were usually stored and found your blue tooth speaker. You hummed in satisfaction before looking at the other side and seeing a perfume bottle. It was a baked cookie smell, and you were delighted.

Deciding that you didn't want to dress like a Victorian Lady until later in the day you pulled out your clothes with a Wicked grin.

You finished off the outfit by pulling on black high top vans. Whoever this X person is, they sure know what you wanna wear. You then did your makeup, carefully putting it on

You did the finishing touches, happy how it turned out before looking at your hair. You sighed and Ran a hair brush through it, and it came out very tame and pretty. In your world, it would take a while to (straighten/curl/Crimp) your hair into looking like this, but in this world, it was just natural. Damn, This really didn't make you wanna find a way home. You sighed before walking back towards your bag again and away from the mirror. Picking up the perfume you gave yourself a spritz or two and relished in the warm cookie smell, before placing it back in your bag. You looked at your speaker again, deciding to use that later and walking away. placing your phone in the waistband of your skirt you went to the door and twisted the knob. Quietly, You opened the door before looking down each way of the hallway before stepping out. You gently closed the door behind you before deciding to take a left. Seemed better then going right, for some reason. you found yourself at the top of a staircase. As you walked down, you heard some quiet chatter and assumed that was where breakfast was. You walked towards the door and right when you opened the door you witnessed Ciel throw a dart and hit Finny right in the back of the head.

"Ow Ow Ow! What is it Master what did I do?" Finny said as he walked over to Ciel with a Weird expression on his face.

You tried to hold in a laugh. The faces they make in the show really happen. Jesus, this is gonna be amazing.

Ciel seemed to not sense your presence as he had his eye closed.

"I don't need Justify what I do. In fact, you should have seen it coming."

You couldn't Hold it in. You burst into a fit of Laughter, Leaning down you placed one of your hands on your knee to steady yourself as the other one held on to your face. You took a few deep breaths, Trying to Contain yourself before pulling yourself up, giggling a little as you did so. When you looked, Everyone's face was a hue of crimson.

Bard Struggled to look at your face, Finny was looking around all over the back, and Ciel? Oh poor Ciel.

His face was barely licked with the color red as he lowered his only eye's gaze to the bottom left.

Mey-rin, being the only one not flustered, opened her mouth first.

"You look quite Beautiful My lady, Yes you do!" She clapped with a Smile. You smiled back before looking at Ciel.

"Sup." You said, before plopping on the seat near him where your breakfast sat.

Just then, the door burst open again and Sebastian burst in.

"There you are! Finny, Have you finished Weeding the Garden?" Finny just looked up at him.

"Uh.."

Mey-rin, Have you washed all the bedding?"

"Ahh, Um Well..."

"Baldroy, shouldn't you be preparing for Tonight's dinner?"

"Damn."

"Tanaka...Well, I suppose you're alright as you are."

"Now all of you, We have no time for Thumb-Twiddling this morning, so get to work!" Sebastian bellowed out, as the servants scrambled out of the room.

You watched with interest as you sunk your teeth into a scone, relishing the taste before chewing and Swallowing. You looked over at Sebastian, Who looked like He wanted to end it all as he walked out of the room again.

You finished eating and just sat there. No one's really spoke to you today, so you didn't really know what to do. You waited for Ciel to get done and he stood up and walked towards the door. You remained seated, Lost in thought.

"Well?" A Voice broke you out of self deprivation. You looked up at him.

"Aren't you coming?" You nodding rapidly before standing up and slightly sprinted to where he was standing. He hummed before holding out his elbow. You looked at it, then up at his face, then back at his elbow. The gears in your head slowing clicked as you grasped his elbow and Walked through the door. You walked and Both ascending up the stairs, Taking a left to another small staircase. You noticed he stopped and looked up at the the portrait of his Parents, you did as well. You admired the beauty of the paint. He let out a small hum before continuing on, with you still grasped with his elbow. You made it up to his Office, where he took a seat at his desk chair while you sat in front of the desk.

"Is that clothing popular where you come from?" Ciel asked, a tinge of red returning to his cheeks.

"Yeah, but a lot of people judge it for being too black, but I like it. I've never been too fond of colors." You admitted, leaning back into the chair while crossing your legs. He nodded before looking at the chains, Then the stockings, then your vans. He raised his eyebrow at it but dismissed it, another question for another time.

"Don't worry, Ill change out of my clothes when you have guests. I wouldn't want to Embarrass you." You stated, Fiddling with your thumbs.

He looked up at you in surprise, not thinking that would be what you said.

While your eyes were down casted he said something that made your cheeks warm and a smile grow.

"I don't mind what you wear. I prefer you in these clothes anyway. You seem more comfortable in them." He stated. His voice still the same monotone. Though if you were looking up you could see the redness still lingering on the Earl's Pale complexion.

"Thank you. So much." You whispered, before looking up at him.

He looked away with a bashful expression.

"It's nothing really, I was just stating a fact." He stammered out but you smiled anyway. You then started on thinking of something to pass time. You looked at him.

"Say, If you're not too busy, could you teach me to play chess?" You asked, knowing he liked the game. Not really a smile, but a seemingly forced smirk made its way on his face.

"Sure, I don't see why not." He said going over to a Cabinet and pulling the board out with it's many pieces.

You watched him set them up before sitting down again and looking at you.

"Okay, This one is the King and this...."

He began to teach.

Time skip.

The Chess board was long since put away, and Ciel rang the Bell for Sebastian to come.

From behind you the door opened.

"I'm a bit hungry, I'd like something sweet to eat." He looked over at you.

"Would you?" He asked. You shook your head.

"I'll wait for dinner." You said, knowing that Sebastian wouldn't want him to have any sweets. You felt Sebastians presence directly behind you.

"You shouldn't eat now Master, You wouldn't want to Spoil your Appetite for dinner with your guests this evening." Sebastian said. You turned to look at him, as he looked down and gave you a fake smile again. You frowned before turning around and crossing your arms. They both seemed amused at your actions. Sebastian, because he knew you didn't like his "Fake ass smile." as you said one time in the the hallway. And Ciel was amused that someone could give his butler that look of sourness. Ciel then looked at Sebastian again.

"I don't care about that, Make me a Parfait." Ciel said.

"I'm sorry Sir." Sebastian said. You could see Ciel grit his teeth a small bit.

"Fine then." Ciel said, Standing up and walking to the window.

"About the Portrait in the Hallway." Ciel said, looking out the Window. You stood up as well, feeling awkward being the only one sitting.

"Yes?" Sebastian questioned.

"Take it down. I am Ciel Phantomhive, Son of Vincent. And I am Head of the house now." Ciel Said, His hand rubbing his other with his rings.

You looked over and Saw Sebastian's face was one of shock, before blooming into a smirk. He bowed and Spoke.

"Consider it done, My lord." He said, before turning and walking away.

"Hey, uh wait!" You called out before looking over at Sebastian. He looked back at you with a Questioning look.

"Can I come with you right now. I'll come back to Ciel when it's time for dinner but I need to stretch my legs." You stated, walking up to be beside him, looking up at his towering form.

"I don't see why not." Sebastian said, and began to walk with you in tow.

"I'll be sure to return to you, Ciel! You're still my Favorite!" You called out before the door closed, Leaving the Earl alone.

'Her Favorite?' He thought, a small smirk forming on his lips.

"Now, How Exactly did this Happen?" Sebastian said to the Servents, with you standing beside him.

"I thought things would go faster if I used extra strength weed killer on the Garden!" Finny cried out, small tears at the corner of his eyes. You went beside him and patted his back, trying to make him feel better.

"I was Trying to reach a Tea set we use for guests but I tripped and the Cabinet fell!" Mey-rin Nervously said, her hands clenched near her face and her left lense was cracked." You went to stand between Finny and Mey-rin, Rubbing both their backs now.

"There was a lot of meat to be cooked for dinner and it was gonna take a long time, so uh I used me Flamethrower." Bard said, While looking off to the side. You dead paned at him before looking over at Tanaka and waddling over to sit with him in the floor.

"Ahh! We're so sorry we didn't mean to!" Finny and Mey-rin cried, Scared of Sebastian.

You could see that Sebastian was deep in thought, So you looked over at Tanaka and Gently took the Japanese style cup out of his hands.

"Calm Down all of you, Perhaps you should take a page out of Tanaka's book and Start behaving-" Sebastian stopped, a small gasp came out as he looked down Towards you and Tanaka. Noticing the Cup was out of his hands he looked and Saw you holding it, A grin was on your face as you pointed at the Cup with Satisfaction.

"Everyone, Listen closely and do exactly as I say, We must be quick about this." Sebastian said before gingerly taking the cup from your hands, running a gloved hand across your fingers for just a split second before standing up right.

He lifted up the cup.

"We might save this night Yet."

Everyone Ran off to do god knows what and you just sat there with Tanaka. Him still sitting there seeming to have the time of his life. You looked over before standing up again and Brushing off anything that might have gotten on the back of your skirt. You then started to walk around.

~Time Skip.~

You had assumed that the guest had arrived, because as soon as you walked Near a door you heard Voices. Ciel's and the Italian man.

"The Progress we've been making with the East India Factory is quite astonishing. We already have the makings for a Top Notch staff." The Man Said, To which you Snickered as Ciel didn't seem the slightest bit interested.

"Bewitched By the Eyes of the dead. What terrible Luck, It appears I lose a turn."

You decided to just walk in, though the Italian didn't seem to notice you, Ciel Turned and Seemed a little more relaxed that you came in. You went and stood behind his chair.

"Right now is the perfect time, we should begin expanding the company and building a strong labor force-" He started before Ciel leaned back in his chair and interrupted him.

"Go on, It's your turn." Ciel said, his eye closed. You leaned on the back of the chair, supported by your elbows.

"Oh yes, I just spin this then?" He asked, before spinning the game piece.

"Okay there, five spaces." He said while moving the Piece five spaces. He then tried again to talk about the company.

"Now What I wanted to ask you, perhaps you could contribute another 12,000 pounds to support our expansion."

Ciel opened his eye and looked at him, hands still firmly locked together as the man smiled and moved his arm as he spoke.

"Lose a Leg in the Enchanted Forest." Ciel interrupted again, to which you quietly snickered. The man swiftly flared at you before putting a shocked expression on his face.

"Huh?"

"And it's your turn again, I lost a turn, Remember?" Ciel said before the man reached down again to pick up the spinning piece.

"Right, I move six."

"You don't, that's three." Ciel Corrected him.

"What, But..?" He stammered out.

"You lost a leg if you'll recall, now you only move half the number of spaces." He informed the man, who just awkwardly laughed.

"Oh my, this is a gruesome Board game, isn't it. Is there no way to restore my leg then?" The man Joked.

"I'm afraid once something is truly lost sir, that one can never get it back again." He said, before Snatching the game piece from the man.

"Your body is engulfed by raging flames ." Ciel said, Looking up at the man with a scary look.

You looked around, feeling really awkward. You placed a hand on Ciel's shoulder, him glancing up at you.

"I think it's about time for Dinner, Ciel." You said.

"Wow, you're such a Kind Master, Lord Phantomhive, letting the Maid use your First name! Though her apparel seems off." The Italian Chuckled, his eyes raking you up and down. A cold chill went down your spine at his stare. Ciel glared over at him.

"She is a resident here, not a servant. Her clothing doesn't concern you." He sneered, before holding out his elbow for you to take.

Sebastian Opened the door.

"Pardon my Interruption, but dinner is served." Ciel looked down at the board game and back at the Man.

"Very well, We'll Finish the game later." Ciel stated, waiting for the man to stand up with you two.

"Oh, but is there really a need to finish it? It's obvious i'm gonna lose." The man said with a face closed eye smile.

" I'm not in the habit of Abandoning games halfway through." He began to walk with you towards the door when the man started to mutter.

"How Childish." The man sneered under his breath. You and Ciel Stopped and looked back at him.

"Uh, I mean sometimes it takes a child's eyes to see what's really important! It's a true gift, Maybe that's what's made the Phantomhive's the foremost toymakers. It certainly impresses me." You narrowed your eyes at the man, who you knew tries something, before following Ciel's lead, With The man and Sebastian in tow.
~
You and Ciel sat on on one end of the table, while the Italian sat on the other.

"On tonight's Menu is a Finely chopped Donburi, Courtesy of our chef Baldroy."

The man had a shocked expression as the brown of gracefully presented Beef was laid in front of us.

"A pile of raw beef, So this is dinner?" He asked, eyes the size of a pin.

"Yes, Surely you have heard of it. This, Good sir, is a Traditional Japanese Delicacy, a dish offered to someone who has showed important work. That, Is the wonder of Donburi!" Sebastian yelled out. You dead paned at his over the top explanation.

"This is a token from our master, to show his thanks for all of your hard work, he wanted you to know it's much appreciated."

By this time you really weren't paying attention, and you could tell Ciel wasn't either, you both were both eating so you weren't too interested with the talk. You looked up in time to see Mey-rin spill the wine on the table top.

Sebastian watched as You and Ciel both had a Shocked expression on your faces. Sebastian expertly pulled the table cloth right out from everyone thing and your looked at Ciel to See his eye wide. Chopsticks still in hand.

The man Moved the bowl from his face to see a non table clothed table.

"Huh, where did the table cloth go?" He asked.

"A speck of dirt, rather unsightly so I had it removed, Pay no mind." Ciel said before continuing to eat as Sebastian Apologized. You glanced at them both before continuing to eat.

"Oh my, Lord Phantomhive once again you have truly truly impressed me! What an Able butler you've acquired." He bragged, trying to suck up.

"Pay him no mind, he merely acted what befits my servants." Ciel said with a slight smirk.

"My master is quite Correct about that, Naturally. You see I am Simply one hell of a Butler." Sebastian stated. You choked a little on your food, a little flustered that you heard him say it.

Ciel looked up at Him before making a "Hum" Sound and looked forward again.

- Time skip-

"That was a Throughly enjoyable dinner my lord. Now then, about the contract.." The man started again as He and Ciel sat back down in their chairs. Sebastian was kind enough to get you a chair, One to Ciel's left. closer to him then near the man.

"Before that, We must finish our game." Ciel said.

"Uh, Yes of course. I do have a pressing appointment. Perhaps another time?" He nervously asked.

"Children can be very demanding about their games, surely you wouldn't want me to get upset?" Ciel smirked. You also slightly smirked while looking over at the man.

"No, no of Course not. Perhaps you could permit me to use your telephone." The Italian stated.

Just as he opened the door to leave, Sebastian came in with a Cart with tea.

"I've brought some tea for you, My Lady and My Lord." Sebastian said.

You looked up. Since when did he call you "My Lady"?

"I'll be right back." The man grumbled before leaving.

"What is this? It smells terribly weak." Ciel Complained as he lifted the tea cup towards his face.

"Out of Consideration for our guest I brought some Italian tea." Sebastian said.

"Italian?" Ciel Questioned.

"Italians Drink more coffee then tea, Sir, so finding high quality Italian tea can be difficult. This particular selection is not to your liking?" Sebastian asked.

"No it is not. I don't like it at all." Ciel said while staring into the tea cup. You never even picked yours up but you weren't too fond of the smell either, and that was noticeable by the grimace on your face.

"I'll see to the dessert preparations." Sebastian said while sitting the tea pot on the cart.

"Good." Ciel said "We must show him every possible hospitality. The Phantomhives are known for their curtesy." Ciel smirked and You Smiled.

"Yes, My young lord." Sebastian said
while bowing a small bit. You looked over at him to see his eyes were glowing a slight pink. Your smirk grew wider as you picked up your tea cup.

How Interesting

As you and Ciel were left alone, You could imagine what the man was going through, and you smirked.

time skip

You and Ciel were still sitting in you chairs when you heard a scream.

"Mama Mia!" The man screamed out, and Ciel let out a laugh.

"What an Unattractive scream, he almost sounds like a pig taken off to Slaughter." You nodded, Agreeing with the statement.

"First he sells the east Indian factory without telling me and then he dares to ask for more money. Did he think to retain my trust?" He said out loud.

Taking his game piece, he moved it to the happy ending square. He glared down at it before knocking it over.

"I'm afraid once something is Truly lost, once can never get it back again." He said, leaning back in his chair.

"You say that, but nothing will ever be truly lost. Maybe it's taken from you, or hidden away, but nothing will truly be gone, You just have to remember that you will find it again." You said, Picking up the piece with one hand with gently taking his hand with the other.

"I Hope I'll be a Good game piece for you, Ciel Phantomhive." You said while putting the piece back in his hand, giving him a smile.

'What you don't understand, is that I don't want you to just be a piece in my game.' Ciel thought, clenching the game piece in his hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 1.4K 30
This is a story about you,and your relationships with Ciel Phantomhive,and Alois Trancy.This will be talking about your broken past,and what you went...
160K 6.5K 16
Present Day AU. Sebastian is a BL novelist and Ciel is a new intern at Funtom Publishing. When their paths cross, sparks fly between them: Ciel wants...
5K 100 23
You always knew you never actually fit in with the rest of humanity. So as soon as you were about to give up, a mysterious butler saved you. But you...
44.7K 1K 21
This is my second fan fiction. Yay XD!!! This is also about Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji. You are 17. Ciel is 18. Sebastian is also your teacher. Oh and...