A Pencil, Paper, And A Heart

By little_ale_

It's all showing love what one can feel when they have a pencil and paper at hand ready to write their emotio... More

Just to show you how much I love you
Remember
I Guess This Is Goodbye...
My Sun
I Can't Give Up
One Day
Steal A Heart
A Chance
Tonight Those Stars
Ever Feel like...
Its not only you
You Said...
It Always Changes With You

U

16 1 0
By little_ale_

Today I realized who the homegirls are. When they are there for you. I know I'm not perfect. Shit I'm far frm that bt they still accept me for who I am. I'm thankful for them and they have a place in my heart. So today I just want to let u know that ur my ride or die. I'd do anything for u guys just tell me. U need help give me a shout. U guys are part of me. I know that I don't talk much like omg this and this. Bt when I do talk u know its cause something is stuck in my throat and I just have to say it now. U guys know that I hold my shit down and together. Before me comes u guys any day any time. I love u guys and u guys are the best. U guys are the family I got to choose and damn I'm so lucky. So thanks for being there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 54 6
#1 ranking in POETRY as of June 2024 Love is here. Love is there. Love's in the air,everywhere. Enjoy your favorite love poems and fall harder for yo...
1K 411 59
who would you be if your world ended? A collection of my freeverse and rhyming poetry in 4 chapters that form a journey. Punctuation is stylized. All...
1.6K 14 27
May these poems serve as companions on your own journey, offering glimpses of light in the darkest of nights, and reminding you that even in the dept...
1.6M 63.7K 39
စိုင်းတည်တံ့ဉီး + နှိုင်းမြတ်ဘုန်း