Meant To Be (Sashay | AU)

By fheperz

Sasha and Shay are two of the most popular girls in school. Belonging to different cliques, and being on oppo... More

Chapter 1 That Lit Paper
Chapter 2 First Meeting
Chapter 3 A Secret
Chapter 4 The Other Secret
Chapter 5 Second Meeting
Chapter 6 Circle of 5
Chapter 7 Not A Sleepover Afterall
Chapter 8 Officially A Couple
Chapter 9 A Tortured Past
Chapter 10 Waking Up
Chapter 11 New Beginnings
A/N
Chapter 12 Graduating And College
Chapter 13 Road Trip - Day One
Chapter 14 Hotel Fiasco
Chapter 15 One Night Stand
A/N
Chapter 16 Messed Up
Chapter 17 Run After Her
Chapter 18 Detour - Los Angeles
Chapter 19 California King Bed
Archer and Dylan
Chapter 20 A Wedding, A Blonde and Two Dates
Chapter 21 The Invitation
Sasha and Archer
Chapter 22 Tormented
Cece Drake
Chapter 24 The Cover - Up
Chapter 25 Hellos and Goodbyes
Chapter 26 Unexpected
Please Read
Chapter 27 The Revelation
Chapter 28 Broken Pieces
Chapter 29 On Friendships and Vodka
That Sunday Afternoon with Janel
Chapter 30 Kissing A Friend
Chapter 31 Time Apart
Chapter 32 Decisions
Chapter 33 Breaking - Up
Chapter 34 Another Wedding
Chapter 35 Meeting Rosie
Taylor Hotchkiss and BHU
Chapter 36 Picnic
Chapter 37 Rosie and the Girls
Chapter 38 Wedding Vows and Proposals (Part 1)
Chapter 39 Wedding Vows and Proposals (Part 2)

Chapter 23 Yacht My World

222 7 0
By fheperz

Sailing through calm and blue waters is such a relaxing feeling. The girls are having so much fun and enjoying good company. Their trip allowed them to form new friendships and possibly new relationships as well. From the corner of her eye, Shay can see Cece looking at her direction. She's hanging out with Archer and Dylan, but clearly, her gaze is somewhere else. Shay is trying her best to ignore the other blonde, but it seems that Cece is throwing subtle hints that she wants to talk. Shay is unsure of what to do. This is not the right time nor the place, and she's not even sure what to say or what they should talk about. 

The girls are with their dates just talking and sharing experiences. Shay is clearly not paying attention to the conversation as she did not notice that the group is talking about Cece.

"What do you think about her babe," Sasha asked her suddenly.

"Think about who?" Shay responded as she noticed everyone's staring at her.

"Oh someone's not listening. You okay Mitchell?" Ashley asked teasingly.

"Yeah. I'm okay. I was just thinking about some stuff. And why wouldn't I be okay?" Shay answered a little too defensive.

"Easy, easy... I'm just playing," Ashley responded, but as she said this, she remembered what she'd seen earlier and decided to talk to her best friend about this, like at that very moment.

"Can I borrow your girlfriend for a bit Sash? I just need to consult something," Ashley added, as she quickly grabbed Shay's hand and lead her away from the group before Sasha can protest.

"What's going on?" Ashley asked, concern evident on her face.

"What? Nothing. What made you think something's wrong?"

"Oh please, Shay. We've been friends since forever, I know. And don't think I can't see how you act around Cece. Are you into her or something? Cause if you are, I swear....." Ashley rumbled.

"I'm not! Will you please stop talking?"

"Talk to me. Tell me what's happening."

"Okay, okay. But please Ash, keep this between us. I don't know what I'll do if Sasha finds out."

"OMG! You're into Cece? Damn it, Shay!"

"No! Will you let me finish?"

"Oh, okay. Sorry."

"Remember that night, I broke it off with Sasha?"

"Yes, the most stupid thing you've ever done."

Shay gave Ashley a look, which immediately silenced her.

"As I was saying, that night at the bar, I got drunk and... next thing I knew I was in a hotel room, with this girl."

Hearing this, Ashley began to put things together and realized, that Cece was the girl they saw driving away with Shay that night. She was silent for a good minute and couldn't think about what to say.

"Now is the time to open your mouth and say something," Shay said, in desperation.

Ashley just stared at her and no words came out of her mouth. Shay looked at Ashley, she can see the worry and confusion that's written all over her best friend's face. She knows her situation is such a mess and right now, she could really use the help of her friend.

"So, when you introduced her to us at the wedding, you already knew it was her?" Ashley finally asked.

"Yes, she told me she knows I'm back with Sasha and that we should just forget about what happened and maybe be friends," Shay responded.

"Are you kidding me? How can you be friends? What if Sasha finds out? You should tell her before this gets blown up."

"I know. I just don't know how to tell her. I'm scared of losing her again."

"You should have thought about that before you fucked someone else."

"Don't you think I regret what I did? But it already happened and I can't do anything about it now."

"You have to tell Sasha soon. She deserves to know."

Shay was silent for a moment, she knows Ashley is right. She needs to tell Sasha everything and she can't delay it any longer.

"I will tell her tonight."

"That's good. No matter what happens, just tell her the truth. We are here for you."

"Thanks, Ash. I know you girls always got our backs."

"We better head back."

With this, the two girls returned to their group making Shay feel more determined to tell Sasha about what she had done.

"That was some consultation," Troian jokingly said as the two girls approached them.

"Yeah, I have some mental issues I need help with," Ashley said laughing trying to cover up for her friend.

Shay just smiled at the group and stood right next to Sasha.

"Everything okay babe?" Sasha asked a little worried about her girlfriend.

"Everything is fine babe. No need to worry," Shay responded as she placed a kiss on Sasha's forehead.

From where Cece is standing, she could see the girls talking. She also noticed when Shay and Ashley stepped to the side and had a conversation. She's wondering if that was about her, and what happened between her and Shay. She wanted to talk to Shay and clear the air between them. She doesn't want to destroy Shay's relationship, even though she finds Shay very attractive. She is not the type of girl who would break other people's hearts just for the sake of her happiness. She is determined to have that conversation with Shay, and she knows she would have to do it soon or she wouldn't have another chance. As she watches the girls, she noticed that Shay has excused herself and is walking towards the stairs going down the lower level of the yacht. This is her opportunity, she moved away from Dylan and Archer and followed Shay.

Shay's almost at the restroom when she felt someone standing behind her. She suddenly felt uneasy for she has a good idea who it might be.

"Can we talk?" Cece asked. Hearing this, Shay knew her feeling was right. She can't back out now, she should talk to Cece if she wants to come clean with Sasha.

"Yeah sure, but I need to use the restroom first."

"Of course. I'll wait here."

Cece waited patiently for Shay, she is trying her best to control herself. Seeing Shay and those lips, she could barely think straight. After a few minutes, Shay stepped out and she is just looking so hot, making it hard for Cece to look straight into her eyes.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" Shay asked.

Cece was about to deliver the speech she has made in her head, but looking at Shay, seeing her smile, her eyes, her lips, she has forgotten everything. She knows it was just one night, but there's something about Shay that's making her lose her grasp at reality. So instead of opening her mouth to speak she moved closer to Shay and grabbed her face, kissing her with a certain amount of hunger.

Shay stood frozen, she wanted to move away, she wanted to push Cece, but her body refused to make any movements. She just stood there while her brain is screaming for her to stop. They suddenly heard footsteps approaching and that made Cece, move away. Both of them flushed from their exchange, they hurriedly fixed their expressions and acted as if nothing happened.

"Oh, it looks a bit crowded here. Are you ladies done?" Ashley asked, looking straight at Shay.

"I'm about to get in," Cece said simply and smiled at Ashley.

Shay moved to the side and said nothing, all she can think of is that kiss, and why did she do nothing to stop it.

*******************************************

Hey! I'm back! I know, it's been a while since I have updated this story. I am sorry for leaving everyone hanging. I've been really busy with work and I just didn't have much time to continue writing. But since it's a new year, I've finally found time to continue my story. This is my gift to everyone who has been following Meant to Be. You all are important to me, so I'm going to try my best to update 2x a month or more. Please be patient and thank you for still reading. 

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 4.8K 22
Alison is an overly privileged rich woman with a large mansion and a family that holds a multi-million dollar corporation. She has never believed in...
14.9K 240 29
Lovers on set, friends off set...? Sasha and Shay have started feeling a little more for the other. Even with both of them in relationships. The sce...
241K 7.2K 41
Five years have gone by since -A was caught and the girls went separate ways. Emily joined the Army in an attempt to follow in her father's footstep...
39.6K 612 39
A Bad Romance ? They say that good things take time, but Alison is a very hard person to love and Emily sees straight through her games. Will Aliso...