Dr. stone (One shots)

By hkshirayukihk

Dr. Stone Characters x Reader Ishigami Senku x Reader Asagiri Gen x Reader Shishiou Tsukasa x Reader Ukyo x R... More

Sincerity
Wish were always together
Whispers
Cheater Senku
Body swapped
Whispers 2
Unique traits
Lion tamer
I'll wait for you
Rules of dating
Why he isn't waking up
10 Billion percent, Only for you
A Dragon's heart 2.0
Catchphrase
Just Look At Me
Misunderstanding

Emotional

12.9K 202 80
By hkshirayukihk

Gen POV

The only person who can see through me is Y/n.

I don't know, how but I just know she can, and she's the first person who saw me vulnerable.

3rd POV

Maybe he wasn't that Mister nice guy, maybe he is the shallow being he always said.

He always said, but deep inside, He could be vulnerable and Emotional, He is a human afterall.

Y/n is just the well known honest girl, She is too honest for her own good.

"Oh my~ if you really can see through to there lies, You can be a Mentalist too" Gen said with his usual cheerful attitude.

Y/n just smile at him. "I humbly refuse, I don't want to take your job as a mentalist, Gen"

" That's very sweet of you, y/n~" Gen said with his usual carefree attitude.

"That doesn't like the shallow man at all" Y/n said.

" My~ my~ I have no idea at all, what are you talking about y/n~" Gen said.

That night, Gen decided to take a walk in the forest, sorting his thoughts.

Sometimes people have the times they are feeling emotional, Feeling they are lonely.

Asagiri Gen is no exception at all.

He shows positive side of him but then, he have the time of himself.

Y/n POV

I have noticed Gen walking to the deep forest at night.

It's very unusual of him to separate ways with Senku since he always follow or help Senku.

But then something off.

I just follow him, I was a bit worried about him.

He isn't his usual facade. But then he act still the same happy go lucky.

He finally stop walking.

Gen POV

I don't know what come to me.

After the very first of tasting bread in stone age. I can't help but think of my life, before the petrification.

I can handle my own emotions but just today, I feel sad and lonely.

Maybe thinking of what I lost isn't a good idea.

I'm former a well known person before this stone age. I have everything I need.

Still the struggles of life here in stone age. I feel I come back from zero,

A

Nobody

Alone

Lonely

I think, I am mentally exhaust at the moment. I start to cry and wiping it.

Damn it, Asagiri Gen, your a young adult already.

Don't go crying now.

I said to myself as if it's someone else.

Still wiping down the tears that start to fall to my eyes.

Why?

Why?

I'm lonely, I'm lonely, I don't want to be alone... anyone.

It was my anxiety who rise up from the depths of my own being.

No...no...no...stop

Do not let it get to you.

I said but tears still falling down as I tried to stop it by wiping.

Stop, stop,stop.

No, I'm not...weak.

"Gen, are you crying?" A familiar voice said as I turn around.

And look at her, it was y/n, don't look at me. I'm afraid to be seen.

"Huh, Me!? Crying, I'm not crying!?" I denied but still my eyes is full of tears.

Next thing I know, y/n is hugging me. Comforting me to such kind and warm manner.

"Wha-what are you doing? I said I'm fin- don't force it" she cut me off

"Always thought if they saw you crying? Your weak? which is wrong though, Crying doesn't mean your weak it show how honest you are to yourself, admitting that you are not fine yet, you tried to move forward, no matter what, I think your strong, Gen, so just let it out" she said. And I just hug her while I buried my face to her shoulder and cried.

And she just stay beside me. While patting my back gently.

After an hour, I finally feel better and realized how awkward. To be comforted by a girl.

I literally facepalm and still in her embrace.

Now I'm blushing hard as I notice, I'm pampered like a kid.

What the hell!

Asagiri Gen.

I look up to her and see her smiling at me.

I look away blushing, embarrassed at myself.

I still want to stay like this.

What are you thinking Gen!

I finally stand up straight and let go from the hug.

"Are you alright now?" Y/n-chan asked.

"Ye-yeah... thanks for comforting me...y/n" I said.

"No problem, sometimes that really happen" y/n said.

" But I'm a Mentalist, shouldn't I be prone to matters like this" I said she only chuckle.

" Silly Gen, still your a human and besides even a mentalist feel lonely and sad when you really are, so don't worry, its okay to be not fine there are times like that, like a day there is a night, right?" She said smiling.

After seeing her smile, I could not help but smile at the same time.

"Yeah, your right" I agree, maybe I get too ahead of myself, saying I can't feel loneliness since people said Mentalist can handle there own mentality.

"Now I'm missing the chan" y/n said.

"Huh?" I said not getting her point.

"You just called me y/n not the usual y/n-chan, I always think it was adorable when you calling me that" she said.

I blush at her.

"I also love that reaction, Your adorable as always, Gen, we should go back now, they must be distraught of our sudden disappearance" y/n-chan said.

She said I'm adorable and love my reaction.

" Y/n-chan?" I said while walking back to where senku-chan and the others.

"Hmm?"  Y/n-chan said while looking back at me.

"Was that an confession... Just now?" I said.

She only smile at me innocently but with an eyes full of passion and sincerity.

"Maybe" she said and I was dumbfounded.

I think I just fall in love with her.

It was this moment, I have fell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460K 26.1K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
720K 38.1K 21
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐢 𝐱 𝐊𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐫 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ...
4.1M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
3.6M 288K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...