The Ravenclaw and the Malfoy

By Kakepuff123

Lida and her sister Isadora are going to Hogwarts, conflict rises when Lida falls for the one and only Draco... More

Year One, Chapter One
Year One Chapter Two
Year One Chapter Three
Year One Chapter Four
Year One Chapter Five
Year One Chapter Six
Year One Chapter Seven
Year One Chapter Eight
Year One Chapter Nine
Year One Chapter Ten
Year One Chapter Twelve
A/N

Year One Chapter Eleven

8 0 0
By Kakepuff123

Isadora's pov
I missed waffles. I absolutely love waffles. Lida's thing is pudding, but mine is waffles. There like a drug. I think I'm addicted. I was so excited when Lida said that she would make waffles. I could smell them outside the bag and from a mile away. I ate five or six waffles and then changed Joslyn's diaper. Yes I was stuck on diaper duty, again. Once I finished with Joslyn I helped Lida clean the kitchenette. I climbed out of the bag and slung it across my body as I left the common room. I headed to the Griffindoor common room ti see Fred and George. They were both sleeping so I decided to wake them up. I conjured a pot and a wooden spoon and started banging them together. That didn't go well and ended in a huge pillow fight. They won of course but that didn't bother me. It all went to hell when they started tickling me. I fumbled in the bag for a water orb and and crushed it with my hand over their heads. They both became soaked to the bone and complained about being cold. I started laughing. The both glared daggers at me. I laughed even harder. I hit the bag lightly. "Isadora, come see this!" I giggled. Isadora poked her head out of the bag and at the sight of Fred and George, erupted inti a fit of giggles. There was suddenly an awful stench. "Do you two set of a stink bomb os somethin'?" I asked. "I think I need to go change Joslyn." Isadora said. "Ya know. Mum used to say 'Its all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits." I said laughing. We happily spent the rest if the day randomly pranking people around Hogwarts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 63.4K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
299K 14.6K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
63.3K 1.7K 33
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, Victoria Perez goes to the love island villa to find love.
796K 29.5K 97
𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? ❪ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ © 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙷𝚇𝚁𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚂...