An Unexpected Arrival

By Evil_3ye

(DISCLAIMER: Updates would be slow.) U.S.S. Enterprise (CVN-65) was docked at a harbor after getting decommis... More

Chapter 1 - The Arrival
Chapter 2 - A new world?
Chapter 3 - Settling in. And.. Reinforcements with a dash of.. tea?
Chapter 4 - An Unexpected Ally
Chapter 5 - CIWS go BRRRRT!
Chapter 6 - Babysitting Part 1 of 2
Chapter 6.5 Babysitting Part 2 of 2 and.. an unexpected guest?
Christmas Special

Introduction

9.5K 50 105
By Evil_3ye

Hi there! This is my first story so I hope you like it. Anyways, I'll start the intro.

So first thing you should know is that Enterprise (CVN-65) would be a kid. Why you say? Because why not :3, also it would be cute (and scary) to see a mini Enterprise with a massive flight deck. (Her rigging would be pretty big like how Nagato is with her guns.)

Also this is what Enterprise (CVN-65) would look like:

(Just imagine her admiral's jacket to be white instead of black.)
What her ship would look like:

Aircraft she carries:

F/A-18E or F/A-18F Super Hornet

F/A-18 Hornet

And.. that will be all! If you have any suggestions please feel free too them :>.

I also accept criticism, so please tell me if I did a character wrong or just did something you dislike in the story. But anyways, see you soon when I make the first chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.5K 1.2K 32
Disclaimer:I don't own fallout or azur lane.Fallout belongs to Bethesda softworks.Azur lane belongs to yostar limited. When the great war of 2077 occ...
35.8K 437 27
Well it's done. All Sirens are confirmed destroyed, the Crimson Axis has surrendered and have joined forces with the rest of Azur lane and peace was...
896 28 9
IJN Zuikaku historically the last Japanese fleet carrier sunk. She heard all her fellow carriers had sunk when she was a warship,but was unable to do...
14.9K 136 26
Im not really that good at Descriptions but this is a Modern US super carrier ship boy x Azur