Artificial Love || Minho

Av starryuu_

And that was the day of my first encounter with you, as fate had played with us like the strings on a harp; e... Mer

Intro || AL
1 || Encounter
2 || Shock
3 || Questions
4 || Embrace
5 || Docile
6 || Promotion
7 || Comfort
8 || Insecurities
9 || Smile
10 || Moving
12 || Falter
13 || Anger
14 || Rain
15 || Movie
16 || Feelings
17 || Unexpectance
18 || Tears
19 || Secrets
20 || Date: Preparation
21 || Café
22 || Park
23 || Calls
23 || Outside
24 || Acceptance
25 || Hyunjin
26 || Recruit
27 || Heartbreak
28 || Reciprocate
29 || Memories
30 || Memories, Pt. 2
31 || Stay
32 || Jisung
33 || Caught
34 || Blackout
35 || Suspicion
36 || Kidnap
37 || Sacrifice
38 || Collapse
39 || Files
40 || Wait
41 || Mischeif
42 || Message
43 || Unstable
44 || Forget
45 || Argue
46 || New task
47 || Cry
48 || Flight
49 || Arrival
50 || Confusion
51 || Minah
52 || Plans
53 || Dinner
54 || Drunk
56 || Explain
57 || Question
58 || Guest
59 || Answers
60 || Avoidance
61 || Reassurance
62 || Apology
63 || New chance
64 || Figure out
65 || Decision
66 || Refresh
67 || Leave
67 pt. 2 - Minho's letter
68 || America - pt. 1
68 pt. 2 - America
An AL bonus because I feel bad for making you guys wait for a month
69 - Final: Flight back
Afterstory: return

55 || Headache

1.9K 157 29
Av starryuu_

...

...

...

The boy in front of me suddenly pauses, eyes turning blank as we both fall into silence. I can feel the tension linger, a sense of uneasiness that had spilled out along with my words slowly getting to the both of us.

I definitely said something wrong.

"She... WhAt?" The squirrel blinks, eyes wide and cheeks puffy, his eyebrows creasing along his forehead. "Where did you hear that from?"

"Uhm... I-" I step backwards, feeling Jisung's gaze on me intensify. "Just, you know- I got told that..."

The words I mutter out were almost incoherent, my head shying away to avoid eye contact as I began to grow flustered. My cheeks tint pink, the sudden rush of adrenaline building to run away slowing beginning to grow inside me.

But despite all that, the boy merely makes up my back step by taking a step forward, tilting his head a little too close to my face for my liking. Squinting his eyes suspiciously at me, the only thing my brain could comprehend to do was to stay completely still.

But thankfully, my moment of playing statue didn't last long.

"Minho, who exactly told you what?" Jisung asks me, face seeming more confused than surprised. "I don't understand."

I gulp, averting my gaze even more from the boy. "Well... Hwamin's mom, she... she just told me, that-" I messily try to explain, hands coming to my side to make weird hand gestures.

But my explaining wasn't the important part.

As during my flustered gestures and clumsy words, I see Jisung's face take on many different changes. It started off with him being obviously confused, the boy's eyebrows seeming only to furrow more as I speak. I feel myself grow even more nervous at his reaction, continuing to explain nonetheless.

That is, until at a sudden part of my speech, I see the boy's eye light up in realisation.

"Shit." He breathes, a button that seemed to perfectly pause my words at the same time.

I blink, raising my head up. "What?"

Almost immediately, I see Jisung shoot his head up. I step back, startled, but my actions seemed to have been muted out by new arisen panic of the squirrel boy.

"Shit shit shit shit shit shit-" I hear him mutter under his breath as I let my body shift back to my normal position. The boy's hands come up to his head, fisting the already semi-knotted strands in clenches. "I fucked up."

"What?" I pause. "What do you mean you-"

"Nothing!" The squirrels replies almost instantly, limbs so stiff it's as if his movements were robotical. "Say, it's getting pretty late, isn't it? Why don't we go sleep?"

And before I knew it, I feel a strong grip being held on my wrist, pulling me towards a random bedroom. The boy proceeds to push me inside, as I soon found myself landing on the bed with a flop. "I'll explain all your questions later. For now, Jisung is currently not in for business hours." Waving a last hand, I see the boy grab the handle of the door knob, preparing to close it.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to bed. See you in the morning."

And with that, the door closes in my face, I hearing another aggravated groan echo from throughout the hallway. I look down to the mattress underneath me as I blink, confusion still drawing my mind to a blank.

*~*

Minah's P.O.V.

-

"Ngh..." I wake up, a splitting pain pounding through my head. Groaning as I sit straight, I pause for a second to look around. The sun barely peaked through the curtains, faint sounds of the city outside causing a slight rustle of sound to resonate throughout the room.

Everything seemed normal, until the environment of where I am begins to process in my brain. I immediately look down to the sheets, and then to the furniture sprawled and placed around the room.

Wait, I'm in Jisung's house? Why didn't I go home???

I push the blanket I was using away from me, trying to remember anything from yesterday. But the latest memory I can only seem to recall was eating dinner with everyone.

I stand up, opening the bedroom door.

I walk out, quite awkwardly, venturing down the hallway of bedroom's before I reach the main area. I peak my head through the entrance way to the kitchen, only to be greeted by Jisung, making what I assumed was breakfast.

The sight alone instantly activates my flight or fight responses, and I temporarily forget about the thumping in my brain.

However, I somehow stay put. "Jisung...?" I quietly speak up, wincing as I suddenly witness the boy almost knock over the water filter beside the stove.

Jisung turns around, but just for a second, to glance at me. "Oh hi." He says, turning back to attend to the stove. "I'm a bit busy here Min, so just-

"Wait." He pauses, before making a while 180 around to face me, this time making directed eye contact.

"Oh my god." The second he realizes who I am, he rushes away from the stove, coming over to grab my shoulders in panic. "Min. I think we fricked up, dude."

I pause. "What."

He grabs my shoulders, and instantly starts ranting, about seemingly a million different things. I just stare at him, eyes blinking back between his eyes, and the food he was cooking.

"Jisung," I pull his arms off me, dropping them at his sides. "I can't understand a word you're saying, also, your food might be burning."

He sighs, suddenly sulking, as he starts to pace around. "Ithinktheliewetoldyourmomwasntenoughcausdnowshesonminhostailand-"

This time, I sigh. "Okay, so what exactly happened last night?"

Jisung clears his throat, going to the stove for just a second before coming back. "Okay, so basically-"

He then proceeds to fill me in on all the details, from about how Minho probably got some peptalk from my mom, to me overdosing on Hyunjin's wine and going completely drunk. His rambling seemed to last forever, panic overflowing his tone as he flails his arms around in weird gestures.

Meanwhile, I only stand there, trying my best to take in all the information while I watch the boy spill out all the built up dread he's probably accumulated from the past 12 hours.

It was only until he got to a certain part, did my senses then come into full kick.

"Wait, so...." I pause, before staring wide eyes at the boy. "Minho what-?!"

The squirrel boy in front of me winces, turning his head away. "Thinks you like someone else? Yeah."

I blink, taking in his words.

Oh god.

"That wasn't supposed to happen." I breathe. "Oh god, oh god." Gulping, look down to the ground, before shooting my head straight back up, grabbing onto the boy's sleeves. "This isn't good. Jisung, what do we do?"

"Hey, Min, calm down." The boy says, grabbing my wrist. "First things first, you kind of reek of alcohol right now, so I'm gonna make you go shower while I finish breakfast. Minho is currently sleeping at the moment, so we'll have a quick chat about this before he wakes up, got it?"

"Wha-?" I stop again. "But Jisung, how can you just tell me this and suddenly not give me any more context?"

"Well," he says, pushing me inside the bathroom as he opening one of the cupboards, handing me a towel. "Are you sure you really want to talk in this state?"

I look down to my attire. I was still wearing the clothes from the night before, but my hair was now almost equivalent to an birds nest- sticking out in a all different directions.

"Okay, okay, fine." I mumble. Grabbing the towel from Jisung's hands. "Can you lend me some clothes after?"

"I'll leave them in here." He says. "Just wait, I'll go grab something from my closet."

I then watch as I see the boy spin out of the bathroom, a few crashes then emitting from the hallway.

I feel another strong pain come up to my head again, and I sigh, proceeding to rest my hand upon the headache.

What exactly happened last night?

_________________________

Lame filler that was actually supposed to be longer, but you know what? I don't-

School is severely driving me out of my motivation to write, cri

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

77.8K 2.9K 24
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞ 8 bright red strings spread across 7 of your fingers. That's always been your life, tripping over them occasionally, and watching them get...
2.4K 47 4
//oh i'm looking for affection in all the wrong places// when you catch feelings for your friend with benefits inspired by affection - between frien...
64K 2.7K 37
☀ "ᵐᶤᶰ_ʰᵒᵉ" ᶠᵒˡˡᵒʷᵉᵈ "ʰᵃᶰᶰᶤᵉ_ᵠᵘᵒᵏᵏᵃ" 🎸 "What if i could make all your dreams come true?" "My only dream right now is you shutting the hell up befor...
95.8K 4.4K 27
"Um you probably don't know me." He started. "Lee Minho." She quickly says. "I'm sure everyone knows you and your friends." "Right. Um. Would you wa...