When Huntresses end up in a P...

By ussamerica2018

What Happens when team RWBY is out on a patrol in the woods and suddenly a portal opens and sucks them into a... More

Chapter 1: Captured
Chapter 2: Ground-breaking rules
Chapter 3: The impossible mission

Prologue: To another world!

528 15 24
By ussamerica2018

BTW: I do not own Hogan's Heroes or RWBY they belong to there respected creators!!

========================================================================

The Scene opens to birds chirping and the wind blowing the leaves of the trees. Then the scene shows 4 young teenage girls walking through the forest with there weapons drawled and ready to kill anything that might be a threat to them. These 4 girls were Team RWBY with Ruby Rose as the Team leader and was leading the group in the forest. She had her scythe/sniper rifle fully extended to the scythe form.

(This is Ruby Rose...)

"Alright we all know why we are here right?" Ruby asked the other members of team RWBY.

"Yes, we all know why we are out here in the forest Ruby." Weiss replied. Weiss was the partner of Ruby during the intuition and had a bit of trouble at first but they later got better. "Ozpin tasked us with investigating odd energy readings going on in the forest."

(This is Weiss Schnee..)

"Well Weiss, Ruby is just making sure we all knew the Mission." Blake said as she look into the forest to see if she could spot anything. "She is just being team leader." Blake was the more silent one of the team as she didn't really talk as much as the others and read a lot of *ahem* interesting books."

"SHUT UP AUTHOR!" Blake yelled out! And the other members of the team just looked at her like she was crazy.

(This is Blake Belladonna...)

"What was that about Blake?" Yang asked. "Another Cat got your tongue?" Yang is the older sister to Ruby and is the final member of Team RWBY. She is the jokester type in the group and probably the strongest.

(This is Yang Xiao Long...)

"Seriously Yang, Your making jokes at this time?" Weiss asked as she knew the joke wasn't funny very much.

"Oh come on Snow flake down so cold." Yang joked. "Its only a joke."

"Whatever." Weiss snorted as looked at the never ending forest to her side.  "Ruby are we even close to where the location is?"

Ruby then pulled out her scroll and checked the map on it, she then zoomed into the area where the strange readings were coming from and saw they were right in the middle of the area.

"Oh we are here already!" Ruby exclaimed as she the rest of the team the map. "Well, lets look around!"

The team then started to look around the area to see if they could find the source of where the strange energy was coming from. Ruby was up in a tree looking around in the area, Weiss looking around some boulders, Blake was looking around in the flat area, and Yang was looking around in the bushes. The girls looked all over the area trying to find out where odd energy readings were coming from. But after about an hour of looking nothing had turned up and girls were starting to give up and after a bit more looking around the girls met back in the center of the open area to discuss their findings.

"So anyone else had better luck then me?" Ruby asked. "I didn't find anything."

"No nothing." Weiss answered.

"Nothing out of place." Blake answered.

"Honestly I think Ozpin put something in his coffee that made him messed up, because I didn't find anything either!" Yang answered.

"So that's a no on everyone huh?" Ruby said and everyone nodded. "Well lets head back to beacon and report to Ozpin."

All the girls nodded in agreement and then turned to the way beacon was located but however before the team could start walking the wind around them began to pick up. The girls looked around but couldn't figure out where the gust of wind was coming from, then the clouds above them started to form a large circular shape in the sky. Team RWBY then looked up at the sky and saw what was forming above them and were both horrified and scared at what was happening.

Then a large bolt of lighting sudden struck down at Team RWBY and the girls tried to move away from it but the strong wind kept them from moving anywhere. Then the lighting hit the ground near team RWBY and it formed a portal which sucked the team into it. However when the team was sucked into the portal they lost the grip on their weapons and dropped them on the ground as they were sucked into the portal. Soon after the lighting hit all that was left in the area were the weapons of Team RWBY laying on the ground.

Portal transition!....

Location: A small town village somewhere deep in Germany

Date: May 15th, 1943 1:35PM

Scene opens to a small German village where everyone was going about there business just like any other normal day for them. However, around the village there was a few German air force infantry soldiers doing a little bit a patrolling around the village.

(This is what they looked like...)

For the 2 men walking through the town they were discussing over how the war was going for them as Russia started pushing the Germans back to where they had started.

"Hanz, do you think we will defeat Russia?" The first soldier asked as the 2 walked side by side.

"I don't Karl, After Stalingrad we have never been successful again." Hanz replied as he looked up at the blue sky. However as he looked at the sky he noticed the clouds above him making a type of circle formation above them. "Hey Karl do you see what's going on with the clouds?" And Karl too looked up and saw the cloud circle formation.

"What's with clouds circling?" Hanz asked. Suddenly the clouds started to darken and lighting started to surge up. "Okay that's Kind of strange, I have never seen lighting to that before."

Then all of a sudden a long lighting bolt struck down from the clouds and hit the center of the village. The 2 German soldiers looked at each other in confusion as their were no predictions of thunder storms happening in the day. The 2 then ran in the direction to where the lighting had struck down to see if anyone had gotten hit by the lighting. However as they got closer to the area there was sudden a small group of people that seemed to be around the area where the lighting had struck.

The 2 soldiers then came up on the small crowd and began pushing their way through all the people who were trying to look at something.

"Move! Coming through!" Hanz yelled as he and Karl made their way through the crowd coming up on the center to where the lighting struck. The 2 then stood there dumbfounded as what they saw was unbelievable. In the center was a giant black mark and on 4 young teenage girls who looked like they were unconscious and were of various hair colors. "Okay who are these young ladies?"

"I don't know Hanz, lets check to see if they are alive." Karl said as he placed 2 fingers on the white haired girls neck and felt a pulse. "This one is okay." Meanwhile Hanz was checking the one girl with yellow/blonde hair.

"Same with this one." Hanz added and moved on to the girl with black hair and Karl checked the last girl with red streaks in her hair. "The red one here is still breathing."

"Same with the one with a bow on her head." Karl replied and then saw the blonde girl starting to stand up. "Excuse me miss, are you alright?" The Blonde teen then stood up and looked at the German soldier and then saw the other one near her sister and she closed her eyes and when she opened them again her eyes were red and she had the look of anger on her face.

"Uh...Karl I think she is mad about something." Hanz said and as Karl turned back to the teenage girl and saw the look of anger on her face.

"GET AWAY FROM MY SISTER!!" Yang yelled and then ran at Karl and Punched him in the face, he was suddenly sent flying into Hanz pushing them back a few feet nearly hitting the specters.

"Ow... that hurt." Hanz groaned Soon the other girls started to wake up from what Yang had did to the one soldier.

"Yang what did you just do!?" Weiss asked worried at the action she had just did. Yang then realized that the 2 looked like they were apart of some military due to the uniforms they were wearing.

"I thought they were doing something to Ruby!" Yang answered. Then the 2 soldiers drew their rifles at the group. "I think I may have messed up..."

========================================================================

And that will do it for the prologue of this book!

Anyways I will be posting a couple of books this week when I get the chance!

All of you will know when the new stories are out and let me know your guys thoughts on this story so far and if I should continue it!

And as always.... STAY TUNED FOR MORE AWESOME CONTENT!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38.1K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
269K 6.4K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.7M 57.6K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...