partial to blue

Autorstwa motherfuckerplease

"They say all good girls go to heaven," He said laughing. "You know why that isn't true Lora?" "Why?" He lau... Więcej

THE CINEMA
Episode 1: All BaD MEn
Episode 2: sElf LoVE iS a ScAm
Episode 4: tHE trAiNWreCk
Episode 5: SeX apPEal
Episode 6: bOYs aRE MeaN
Episode 7: thE DIsaPPearIng ACt
Episode 8: nOT a DAyDREam
Episode 9: fAmIly FiRsT
Episode 10: mOThEr kNOwS bEsT
Episode 11: sTilL tHe sAMe
Episode 12: oNe oF THoSe gIRls
Episode 13: pREttY
Episode 14: cALifOrNia
Episode No. 15: JOrDeN BAiLy

Episode 3: fATaL atTrActIon

5.5K 312 262
Autorstwa motherfuckerplease

The office building now had a yoga class. Seven floors beneath us was the New Temple yoga gym. It started at six thirty so sometimes I would just stay in the office and wait instead of going home because I knew I wouldn't make it back in time during rush hour. I had lost five more pounds over the course of the week, for the first time in my life I felt good about myself.

Today was Thursday. Yoga day, also the day or fund chose to re evaluate some of our accounts and look over important contracts. We only do this three times a year. During these times the office ran pretty late, sometimes till eight-thirty or nine. Usually Mr. Hill would buy us take out near the end of of the night.

It was currently six o'clock and I had been sent down to the mailing office to pick up some paper work. When I got on the elevator I was met with my yoga instructor, Debbie. "Hey! How ya been?" She asked. "Good, just tired," I said holding onto paper work. The door opened again, it was Mr. Hill. "Oh hello Lora," He was coming back from a meeting with one of our parent banks, something about a contract renewal. The elevator started moving, "So are you coming to class this afternoon?" Debbie asked. "Uh no, I'm still working right now," I said. "Oh! I didn't realize you had plans tonight," Mr. Hill said. "Thats fine, I'm happy to help in the office," I said. 

"Maybe that's exactly why you should go to the yoga class," Mr. Hill said. "No! Thats okay, I really don't mind working," I said. "That's why you should go, I know for fact your the only person actually going through the paperwork now right now. The rest of them are probably just messing around waiting for you to do most of the work. Thats why it takes us till eight o'clock to finish work that can be done within two hours," Mr. Hill said. "When's the yoga class?" He asked Debbie. "Six-thirty," She answered. "Alright," He said stepping out of the elevator with me following behind. "Go to yoga, maybe when your gone they'll finally decide to help out," Mr. Hill said.

I nodded heading into the office. I had brought a change of clothes for yoga today not knowing Mr. Hill would make us stay. I grabbed my bag and slipped out the office. I went to the bathroom to change and headed down. My yoga outfit was a bit out of my comfort zone, it was a white wrap around cropped top and black Nike leggings. I tied my braids into a low ponytail and put on some sneakers. You could really really tell I had lost weight when I wore revealing cloths, my stomach didn't protrude as much. The curve of my thighs and breast were,

attractive?

It was hard to tell, the girl in the mirror had spent a lot of time not wanting to look in it. I left the bathroom and headed down. Once I got there I filled my water bottle I headed into the studio.

"Alright ladies, lets start with some meditation, clear your mind and focus on breathing," Debbie said

-

Seven-thirty, I was rushing up. It felt like I had done something wrong. I had left for an entire hour without saying anything. I didn't even bother to change I just entered the office.

"Finally! The queen of England finally decided to grace us with her presence, are you sure you wanna be here? I know yoga class must be so hard for you," Mathew said. I rolled my eyes setting my stuff next to my desk. "Precious queen Lora, she gets to skip out on paperwork and go to yoga class. She's got Marcus and Mr. Hill wrapped around her finger and she gets to do whatever she wants," Mathew continued.

"I'm here now, let's just finish so we can go home," I said. Mathew looked over to scrutinize my appearance. "Holy shit, you finally took my advice huh? Cleavage is always the way to go," He said. Some of the guys' heads whipped up, "Your looking better already Lora, maybe some makeup?" He said. I refused to believe he was actually trying to be helpful. "Well shit! Lora has tits?" Lincoln said. Even Allen spoke, "I already told you Lora, Marcus has a type. Your not it so stop embarrassing yourself by pining over someone who doesn't want you," He said.

I looked around, where was Marcus?

"Im hurt! Did you wear this for Marcus? Im the one who gave you the idea," Mathew said. "No, its just my gym clothes. Can we please just focus on the work? If I ordered you guys food would leave me alone for the rest of the night?" I said. I was tired, yoga was intense and I still had to work. They quieted down, they also must have been tired, not wanting to pick a fight.

"Marcus went to go get us food," Steven said. "He went with Mr. Hill to pick up some food from some fancy ass restaurant up the street," He added. "Oh, okay," I said. Picking up where I had left off I continued to work quietly. Then I felt a gaze, someone was staring.

Then it began like clockwork.

First Allen, I caught him first. Staring at my chest, then Mathew, Chase, even Lincoln for a brief moment.

I did not like this.

What was wrong with men? Just a minute ago they were harassing me and telling my that I looked embarrassing. Just yesterday someone had commented on weight and now they wanna start staring at my body? I just needed to go home

"Lora! How was yoga," Mr. Hill exclaimed as he walked through the door. I turned to see him and Marcus walk through the door. Marcus was as intimidating as ever, he wore a black suit to work today. His hair was gelled back with strands falling to his face. They weren't there earlier, it was a sign that he had been busy all day, that wasn't the only sign either. His jacket was off too, the sleeves of his button down had been rolled up to expose his strong veiny forearms and huge biceps. Marcus was a very good looking man.

I rushed to help them carry the bags of food. "Yoga was good, thank you for letting me go," I said. "Hello, Marcus," I said taking some bags out of his hands. Another thing about Marcus is that he was shameless. He was never ashamed of his actions, he radiated confidence. So when he looked me up and down slowly and intensely he did nothing to hide it. "Hi," He greeted. As if he was still focused on something. I panicked so I turned around to carry the bags towards the office table.

"Alright, eat then finish up the work. Your all here so there's no excuse for you not to finish up," Mr. Hill said.

-

Eight-thirty break room.

It had started off with me bending over to look inside the fridge for a drink.

"How was yoga?" I heard a voice. I jumped a little, I knew who it was. "It was good," I said standing to face him. He stood leaning on the frame of the doorway to the break room. He stepped closer, my heart skipped a beat. "What do you do in yoga?" He asked. "Meditation, stretching, and exercise," I said. "Stretching?" He asked. "Yeah, it helps build flexibility," I said. "Are you flexible Lora?" He asked.

"Im learning," I said.

He stepped closer. "The office is cleared out," He said. I gulped, "Yeah, I should be heading out," I said. Marcus came closer. I looked down at the ground. "Ill give you a ride," He said. "Okay," I agreed, it was like I couldn't say no.

I watched the corner of his mouth form into a small smirk. There was a twinkle in his eye that carried a mischievous tone. "Do you listen to everything I tell you?" He inquired. I didn't know how to answer, but that itself became my answer. "Come here," He said. My feet moved without giving them the command to do so. "Look at me," He said. I looked up into his eyes. "If I told you to bend over the table would you do it?" He asked. I stayed quiet. The anticipation was haunting me. What the hell was happening? Was Marcus...serious? No way in hell did Marcus Dane wanna bend me over a table. Was this some sick cruel joke?

"Lora! Are you still in here? Charlotte said you were working late and I thought I should come pick you up and make sure you get home safe!" A voice carried through the office.

Ricky.

I had never pulled away from someone so fast. Before I could respond he popped himself into the break room. "There you are! Oh-was I interrupting something," He said. I couldn't speak, not after what had just transpired a few moments ago. "No, I was just offering her a ride," Marcus spoke. "Well ok," He said. "Marcus Dane," He introduced sticking his hand out. "Ricky Martin," Ricky said shaking his hand. I could tell by the way Ricky was folding his mouth that he was trying to hide a smile. "I"m a friend of Lora's, I'm gay just in case you were wondering so don't be scared off or anything. Lora here is very much single and in dire need of someone to-"

Marcus laughed. "What! I'm introducing myself," Ricky said. "Nice meeting you Ricky," Marcus said. "Oh believe me, pleasures all mine," He replied. Ricky then looked over at me. "Are you gonna be okay with him?" Ricky asked. I nodded. "Ok, ill see you tomorrow for happy hour. Marcus you should totally join us, Lora please call me when you get home safe," He finished. He then turned and left us in the break room.

When we heard the office door shut we relaxed, we were alone again.

"C'mon, its getting late. Let me take you home,"

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

34.2K 721 41
They say all good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you. And that's what he brought me, Heaven. We were terribly perfect for each othe...
11.7K 506 53
Tamara Watkins is not the average female, she is strong ,independet ,beautiful , and a black African beauty .Tamara is a big girl who struggles with...
239K 6.8K 40
~They say all good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you~ "Whose gonna suspect the little nerd in the back, no one can even think of y...