Destiny - Park Jisung FF

By viermonx

Jisung is in a popular group named NCT with the other 23 members. When Renjun told him that he was searching... More

TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FOURTY
FOURTY ONE
β™₯︎ LAST CHAPTER β™₯︎
THE END

ONE

4.3K 81 15
By viermonx

RENJUN POV

"Hyung," Jeno whined. "Why are you always on your phone these days?" He questioned.

"Just doing some research," I responded while having my eyes glued on my phone.

She stayed in China with my parents. However, ever since I moved to Korea I never heard anything about her anymore. She was nine when I last saw her, smiling, waving at me goodbye.

"What research?" Jisung curiously took a peek on my phone.

"My sister," I replied shortly.

Looking through her social media. She isn't in China anymore, she is in Sydney.

"Sister?" Jisung scratched his head in confusion.

"I nearly forgot about her. I haven't heard anything about her ever since I was a trainee," I replied then look at everyone who has my attention.

"Didn't your parents know about her?" Haechan questioned. "They do, but perhaps she ran away from them," I answered.

"Do we have any schedules in Sydney?" I asked which made everyone confused. "We don't," Mark shrugged.

"But we have one upcoming, in Jakarta," Mark added.

"Can we go earlier, to Sydney?" I asked them. "I don't know, ask the manager," Jaemin shrugged then glanced at everyone. "I'll do it, hyung," Chenle stood up from his chair then walk outside.

-

Y/N POV

I'm strolling around the garden nearby the place I stay at. The clear blue sky is covered by the tall green trees as birds flying across from tree to tree, chirping joyfully. I breathe in and fill in my lungs with the calming air. *drrrt* my phone vibrated suddenly, signalling a notification.

As I stopped my steps, I pull my phone out from my pocket, revealing an unexpected unread message.

" Hello, this is NCT's manager, Renjun is looking for you."

NCT? Is that Renjun's band? I left the message in a 'read' status then googled the keyword 'NCT'. I haven't heard him in awhile. It is surprising that the fact NCT is quite popular not only in Korea, but all over the world. NCT has sub-units — NCT U, NCT 127, NCT Dream, WayV.......

It is all very confusing for me. However, I'm glad that he is popular, I bet he makes a lot of money. On the other side, I don't want to meet him. For what my parents did, and I don't want to keep in contact with my family anymore. Alone is better.

I rushed towards the apartment building that I live in, packed my belongings and contacted the authority that I wouldn't be there anymore. After I gave the keys to them, I order an UBER to take me to the airport with my bags and luggage. Not that much, only a luggage and a large travel handbag. 

As soon as I arrived in the airport, paid the UBER driver and rush inside with my bags, I asked some airlines whether they have any flights to Jakarta I could take today. Fortunately, there is an airline that has five seats left in economy class. I immediately purchased a ticket for one seat without any hesitation, I worked in a part time job before and took some money when I left China *winks*. I have been in Jakarta, and I bet they wouldn't find me there.

Four hours until the flight, I waited until the gate is open.

With my sleepy look, I board inside the airplane after waiting for eternity. Placing my bags inside the cabin, I lay my butt on my seat and sighed in relief.

After seven eternity hours, I could finally lift my butt from the chair and get out of the suffocating cabin. I grab my bags and exit the airport, looking for a place to stay. 

"Excuse me, please take me to Jl. XXXXXX please!"

The driver nodded on my request then I hop into the car. It took around thirty minutes then we arrive at the destination. I paid the the driver then approach the lobby.

The receptionist hand the keys to me and she sent a person to help me bring my bags to my room. I thanked the person then lock the door. I threw myself on the bed and sighed in relief. 

My parents treated me differently from Renjun. I know I can't blame on him, but I just don't want to see his face or my parent's. I know he loves me, but he couldn't find me that easily if we would.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 135 49
α΄α΄€κœ°Ιͺα΄€ α΄€α΄œ | Ι΄α΄€ α΄Šα΄€α΄‡α΄ΙͺΙ΄ ΙͺᴍᴀɒΙͺɴᴇ ❝Sometimes I wonder how you're the same person.❞ ❝Why? And am I on your mind that much?❞ The NCT DREAM boys had amazing...
118K 3K 35
Something is wrong with the youngest in NCT. The hyungs have all noticed that the members in Dream have been acting off lately, but they can't place...
156K 4.8K 35
"i think i'm in love with your sister.." ".. wtf, how tho? have u seen her?"
335K 14.8K 27
❝Ιͺ α΄‘Ιͺʟʟ α΄‹Ιͺʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ.❞ βΙ’α΄œα΄‡κœ±κœ± ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅʏΙͺΙ΄Ι’ α΄‘Ιͺα΄›Κœ ᴍᴇ.❞ ⇴a boy who refused to believe in soulmates and a girl that loved him dearly. They couldn't break the...