stand by me imagines n prefer...

By xSofia_Rosex

this book will contain imagines and preferences of the boys and the cobras from the very lovely film stand by... More

HI GUYS!! UPDATE I GUESS?
introduction and requests
characters <3
one. hugging preference
two. chris imagine: sleepover
3. Gordie Imagine: Valentine Romeo
4. Teddy Imagine: The Tracks
5. Vern Imagine: Blushing
6. Ace Imagine: Diary
7. Eyeball Imagine: Dancing
8. Who Says I Love You First Preference
9. Chris Imagine: Christmas Eve
10. Gordie Imagine: Detention
11. Teddy Imagine: Swimming
12. Vern Imagine: Pez
13. Ace Imagine: Fights
14. Eyeball Imagine: Make Me
15. You Being Pregnant Preference
16. Chris Imagine: Attention
17. Gordie Imagine: Homework
18. Teddy Imagine: Tears
19. Vern (and Billy) Imagine: Brothers
20. Ace Imagine: Cuts and Bruises
21: Eyeball Imagine: Party Game
22. Nickname Preference
23. Chris Imagine: Science Partners
24. Gordie Imagine: The Bus
25. Teddy Imagine: Dance Partners
26. Vern (and Billy) Imagine: Caught
27. Ace Imagine: Amazing Parents
28. Eyeball Imagine: Labour
1k Special!!❤️
29. Chris 1k Special Imagine
30. Gordie 1k Special Imagine
31. Teddy 1k Special Imagine
32. Vern (and Billy) 1k Special Imagine
33. Ace 1k Special Imagine
34. Eyeball 1k Special Imagine
35. Gordie Imagine For @andyman103
36. 80s Movie You Watch Together Preference
37. Teddy Imagine For @LLaughtrackk
38. Chris Imagine: Movie Night
39. Gordie Imagine: Sneaking In
40. Teddy Imagine: I Love You
41. Teddy Imagine For @Squish98
42. Chris Imagine For @chambersxox
43. Ace Imagine For @irischime
44. Teddy Imagine For @dotansky
45. Eyeball Imagine For @Squish98
46. Chris Imagine For @chambersxox
THANK YOU DUDES!!!❤️
47. Gordie Imagine For @Untitled_projects
48. Eyeball Imagine For @IdaBoccanfuso
49. Gordie Imagine For @80s_weirdo
50. Teddy Imagine For @DuChampGirl
51. Dating Chris Chambers....
52. Dating Gordie Lachance.....
I Got Tagged
IMPORTANT!

53. Teddy Imagine For @mrsteddyduchamp

839 11 4
By xSofia_Rosex

mrsteddyduchamp
———————————
(side note: i used the surname 'merrill' as its ace's family name!)

"Tee, Ace, dinner's ready!" your mum yelled to you and your brother Ace, it was a rare occasion that you were eating as a family together as your mother and father weren't really around a lot.

You ran down the stairs and nudged Ace's shoulder deliberately as you ran past him, he managed to pull your ponytail causing you to almost fall down the remaining few steps.

"Nice one, thanks for that!" you flipped him off and Ace stuck his tongue out, even though Ace was a tough, scary and extremely dangerous guy he was also a big softie.

But that was only around you.

As you all sat down to eat you had conversations about school, you spoke about your four bestfriend's which caused Ace to squint his eyes in annoyance and you talked about how you usually hung out with them after school.

"Careful of them fuckin' Chambers, just remember you aren't the only one with a Chambers for a friend." Ace gritted through his teeth. "Difference is I'm friends with Chris not Eyeball, two entirely different people." you shrugged in response.

"I've also seen how that four eyed pile of shit Duchamp kid is with you! Constantly teasing you and trying to make you laugh and jesus even the clinginess." Ace complained in an elderly brother fashion.

You gripped your fork tighter and shook your head as you tried not to let Ace get to you, you told yourself it was just him being protective because he liked to play the protective role.

You were to be doomed if you had a boyfriend as Ace wouldn't ever allow it, he couldn't allow it, bare in mind he brought home a new girl every few days. But still, this didn't stop you to have a small crush on Teddy.

It had started in History when you became partners, you grew to love his loudness and his dodgy hearing, his awful remarks and even his deafly cackling. Teddy couldn't ever know you had a crush on him because that would ruin everything, not just between the two of you, between you and all the boys.

You were just about to put another mouthful of food into your mouth when you were distracted by a knock at the door.

"We have company? Did you invite friends round you two?" your mother asked as she raised her head to look at the door in confusion.

Yourself and Ace shook your heads and so you took initiative and got up to investigate, you unlocked and opened the door and standing there was the very devil himself.

"Well, well, well, hello Duchamp and what do I owe upon for this lovely pleasure." you asked with a raised eyebrow.

"You free to come down to the treehouse? No ones there but still we could play cards." Teddy smiled in his goofy manner.

"No, Tiara will not be joining you, we're eating, so can you just...piss off." Ace growled from behind you before you could answer.

You hadn't even noticed he followed you out but it was Ace so it's something that didn't surprise you.

"Oh who's this? Hello I'm Mrs Merrill!" your mother pushed past the both of you and went to shake Teddy's hand.

Teddy being Teddy took her hand instantly and introduced himself and well, that's how he wound up sitting next to you at the table being served a serving of dinner.

Ace was angry, your mother and father were beaming and dying to know about Teddy and you sat there blushing like mad as Teddy started to talk.

"Yeah, me and Tee-" Teddy started but Ace cut him off almost instantly, "Tee is a family nickname, you know, only her family are allowed to call her that." Teddy coughed apologetically and you kicked Ace from under the table and gave him an evil glare.

"Sorry, me and 'Tiara' know each other from school. We're science and history partners and we also sit next to each other in maths." Teddy smiled shovelling some food into his mouth and sighing satisfactorily.

"Oh that's lovely," your mother smiled and Ace growled lowly, "Nice food Mrs Merrill!" Teddy grinned and then carried on talking even more.

"You know once me and Tiara were partnered up for food tech once and she was so god damn bossy and it was actually, I believe, the first time I realised I loved her." Teddy smiled but then his face faltered once he realised what he said.

Ace almost spat out his dinner, you and Teddy both blushed crimson red and your parents just sat and smiled.

The silence was almost defanging and was yet so incredibly awkward so you coughed to snap everyone back to reality.

"Hey umm Teddy can I talk to you outside for a second?" you asked and sat up from the table, you looked at your parents hoping they would excuse you both and they nodded their heads in agreement.

Ace eyes burned into your back as he watched the two of you leave, you opened the door to your backyard and let Teddy out and you followed him after.

He sat down on the porch step and you sat down next to him, it was silent for a minute, nothing was said until you said...

"So what was all that about then?"

You could hear him gulp in response as if he was nervous and that was very unlike Teddy, "Yeah, I umm, I am sorry about that, it's just I really like you and just I just find it hard to keep my mouth shut around you."

You just about managed to catch onto what Teddy was saying as it came out more as a mumble jumble of words. You caught onto him saying about that he likes you which of course took you back as you never would've thought that him, Teddy Duchamp, would like you, Tiara Merrill.

"You um, you like me?" no boy considered even liking you as you had Ace as an older brother, "Yeah I do, a lot really." Teddy shrugged and looked down at his shoes.

You were silent, you had to take in everything that had been said because you just couldn't believe it.

"Say something Tiara..." Teddy turned away from his shoes to look at you, you looked back at him and did the first thing that came to mind.

You kissed him..

To say it was perfect was an understatement, you loved it and by the way Teddy was going at it he seemed to enjoy it too.

The door behind the two of you opened which caused you to break apart and look to see who had opened the door.

Standing there was Ace. You knew this could end one of two ways and you weren't excited to find out what.

"Right cocksucker, you touch her inappropriately you die, you make her cry you also die, you disrespect her you die. You better treat her right or you die okay, you got that." Ace pointed his cigarette at Teddy with each word.

"Sure okay, got ya." Teddy smiled and Ace rolled his eyes and walked down the steps behind you to go round to the front of the house to get his car.

You sighed in relief as that could've gone far worse, "Well then, the one and only con of Tiara Merrill being my girlfriend is that she has the lovely Ace Merrill as her sibling."

You rolled your eyes and finished his sentence off, "And one of the many cons of Teddy Duchamp being my boyfriend is that he is one annoying fuck."

The two of you both laughed at each other and watched the sun settle down in the distance.

You were happy, really happy in face.
To have Teddy next to you holding your hand was your new happiness, you were so happy you couldn't even wipe the darn smile off your face.

-

a/n: okay i hope you like this mrsteddyduchamp
i am sorry about the ending not being good because i am really bad at writing endings but still, i hope you liked this and thanks for requesting :)
-sofia <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 2.5K 68
Welcome to my preference book for everyone's favorite movie: Stand By Me! This is my first time writing preferences, so any feedback is more than wel...
105K 2.7K 99
A book of probably not fantastic Stranger Things imagines. Please Note: I will only be writing for characters who are above the age of 18/out of hi...
37.9K 851 53
Following success of my Eyeball Chambers fanfic 'We're taking the long road' and the work in progress of my Cobra imagines/preferences I have decided...
133K 958 19
outsiders x fem! reader imagines read the introduction for request instructions ! requests [ TEMPORARILY CLOSED ] UNDER EDITING