A monster within

By Maieltawil

I hate humans... Detesting creatures, hypocrites, liars...but didn't know i would fall for one...didn't know... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
Final chapter

6

1.5K 80 26
By Maieltawil

"Listen, what if the girl saw us...she'll tell sasuke..orochimaru!" Kabuto said.
"Thats why i brought..this" orochimaru showed a blind fold.
"Besides..we may drink her blood...and kill her for sasuke, Mikoto would be so happy" orochimaru retorted.
"Okay, lets get done with this..." both smirked.

Hinata was roaming the room, she suddenly saw the book sasuke was reading earlier.
"Oh..pride and prejudice...wow...sasuke kun is so romantic" she giggled to herself.
The door opened and hinata's eyes widened.
The glass suddenly fell from her hand and she quickly hide the book behind her.
"Nande?" Sasuke said as he raised an eye brow.
She suddenly stammered and took steps back.
"..i..i..." she stuttered.
"What are you hiding..." sasuke asked skeptically.
"N..nothing sasuke kun" she stuttered.
Sasuke stepped to take what she is hiding behind her, and she started to dodge.
Hinata started to giggle as sasuke tried to take a grip of her.
"Give it back" he said sternly.
"No" she giggled.
Sasuke showed quickly in-front of her and she ran and dodged.
"Hahaha you won't catch me" she teased and ran.
Sasuke sighed and scoffed.
He decided to chase her inside the room and she was running like a child giggling.

"Well, we are lucky that we hide" kabuto said.
"He would have caught us and we would have been doomed" he said as he and orochimaru were hiding up the ceiling hearing the giggles from the room.
"Patience kabuto...patience" orochimaru smirked.

"You are reading pride and prejudice, oh Mr Darcey" she held the book to her chest and teased.
Sasuke's face started to change to a tint of red and he looked to the side.
"Give it back" sasuke snorted however he was feeling so much different inside.
Embarrassed maybe? Absolutely, but seeing her giggle like a child and him chasing her.
Sasuke felt...happy.
Warmth, as if they were...being playful together? Playing hide and seek? Tag maybe? Innocence and happiness.
Her eyes closed as she giggled and her head tilts as she smiled and ran away like a child.
Sasuke saw himself involuntary smile and started to chase her and he chuckled.
He actually chuckled, and suddenly as she stood up the desk,
"Got ya" he said, he ran to her and wrapped his arms around her waist, locking both her arms inside, he was practically hugging her from the back.
Hinata giggled loudly.
"Oh no spare me spare me" she said laughing and giggling.
Suddenly, both lost their balance and fell.
Sasuke turned around so she'd fall onto his chest.
"Ahhh" both grunted as hit the floor.
Now, hinata was on top of sasuke, both eyes locked, sasuke starred at those pale orbs that had tint of lavender.
He murmured.
"Your eyes...have lilac color..." he said.
Hinata's eyes widened and her mouth slightly gaped to an 'oh'.
None noticed her lavender color except those who loved her so dearly, only her sister, nii san and her mother.
She smiled and her cheeks blushed.
She tried to get up, when sasuke fixed her on top of him.
"I..i am heavy..." She stammered.
He smirked and turned her so now he was on top.
Hinata looked at sasuke, he was actually..handsome.
The most handsome man she has ever seen.
Of course he will never see her as beautiful, he of course had standard girls, maybe prettier than her.
Suddenly, sasuke felt his breathing hitch, and heat creeping upon him as he starred to those plump rosy lips.
Sasuke slowly approached hinata and just brushed his own lips with hers.
She tasted like cinnamon and sweets, so sweet for him, never knew he'd like sweets, he is a vampire, he only like blood.
Sasuke pulled away, hinata's eyes widened.
The kiss wasn't that deep, but was passionate, though he felt how her lips were soft.
He looked at her eyes, she didn't push him away, so he took it as a green light for consent.
Sasuke closed the distance again between them, and this time, he deepened the kiss, darting his long tongue inside her cavern.
Hinata just opened her mouth and let him kiss her, for a reason she doesn't know why.
But he was her first kiss.
Sasuke started to get into the heat of the moment, unbeknownst to him someone was watching across the window.
Suddenly the door opened.
Both broke the kiss, and starred, hinata's face was extremely flushed.
"Whats going on here?" Naruto said.
"Uh..ah...n..it..its" hinata suddenly stood up and turned, her face wasn't that much flushed before.
"What brought you here...naruto" sasuke snarled as naruto actually stopped their intimate moment, that sasuke yearned to taste those lips.
"Haven't you asked for me it?" Naruto said as he raised his eye brows?
Sasuke Remembered he summoned naruto to go to the market once more.
"Ah..exo" sasuke said and he left off, locking the door.
Suddenly, sasuke sniffled a cheesy smell.
He stopped and turned around.
"Whats wrong?" Naruto asked.
"Nothing" sasuke said sternly and his eyes were glaring, then he decided to head to his butlers first.

"I don't know, why you insist on going, we could have sent sui or Jugo! They'd do it perfectly" naruto whined.
"I want to be the one to buy them naruto, i want to be the one to bring it for her..." sasuke said.
Naruto eyed his best friend intently.
He started to chuckle.
Sasuke raised an eye brow.
"Nande?" He asked sternly.
"Its just, you always made fun of me when i do such things to ino...like buying her dresses or flowers, now you are doing the same" naruto said.
Sasuke let out a grunt and his face flushed.
He walked before naruto.
Naruto smiled as he closed his eyes.
He was happy for his friend that he found a new reason to live for and be happy.
Naruto will protect hinata for whatever cost.
Hinata is someone important to sasuke and he must keep her safe.
"Sasuke , matte matte..." naruto said.

"Aaahhh...sasuke, it has been four hours and we can't find it anywhere!" Naruto whined as he held three large boxes, full of dresses, cinnamon rolls, chocolates, hot chocolate powder syrup, groceries, and books.
"Haa, here is it" sasuke smirked and naruto sighed.
"Yukataaa"naruto said.
Both headed to the castle.

"I saw him Mikoto san...he was kissing her!" Sakura whined.
"Honey, its just a kiss, i am sure sasuke will use her..." Mikoto lied.
Madara and obito were both there hearing the women.
Madara sighed as Mikoto was spreading lies.
Apparently, Mikoto never knew what sasuke felt or have.
But Madara knew, oh he knew.
Sasuke was in love, and above all, he was in love with Hinata, Hinata hyuga...Haruko's daughter, Hashirama's sister!
Those two, those particular two, that saved Madara.
Flashback came to him.

"who are you?" A certain brunette with long brown hair and one pale eye and the other was brown asked him as she held a pack of flowers.
A raven head vampire was on the ground, face covered with blood, his pale skin was outstanding, his eyes had crimson color.
Suddenly, he held a knife and pointed it to the girl.
"Stay away..." he shivered.
As she saw his face, she gasped, he was covered in blood and had sharp teeth.
"Oh, you are bleeding..." she dropped the flower pack, and rushed to him, Madara took couple of steps back and then he dropped on his posterior.
"Come on...i won't hurt you" she smiled.
Madara was shivering, he lost his ways from his father and human saw him and started to throw rocks and call him monster.
She crouched on her knees, and she cut a part of her dress, and started to wipe the blood from his face.
After she finished she smiled.
"I am haruko"
"M..madara" he said shivering.
She smiled.
"Come on Madara...lets tend those wounds of you" she smiled.
"Harukooo...haruko" a voice came across, and a brown haired boy with brown eyes appeared.
"Hashirama" she stuttered and hide Madara behind her.
"Who is this..." hashirama snorted.
"Madara, he is my friend..." Haruko said.
"He is a vampire!" Hashirama snorted as he saw his pale skin and sharp teeth.
"And i am a monster, hashirama" haruko retorted as people always called her monster for her heterochromia eyes.
He sighed.
"We have to help him...hashirama" haruko pleaded.
Hashirama sighed.
"Okay...hey you, get on my back" He told madara, madara took a step back, haruko patted his back.
"It'll be okay..." she smiled.
Madara nodded submissively, he hoped on Hashirama's back.
Haruko wrapped her cloak around him.
"No matter what, don't talk or show your face" haruko said.
Madara nodded.

"Then, try to seduce him, ne..tonight maybe" Mikoto said.
Madara scoffed.
They can't seduce sasuke, they can't push him or force him to love someone he won't.
Guess uchiha's were bound to love the hyuga's.
He stood up.
"Madara, where are you going" Mikoto said.
"Hunting" madara said and obito followed.
Since Madara knew haruko, he had never drank blood, human blood.
He knew haruko would be disappointed in him if he had done so.
Enough she sacrificed everything for him.
A debt he'd always owe, and he would always protect hinata no matter what!

"Hmm..hm..hm hm" hinata hummed as she was painting a picture.
Suddenly the door opened and showed sasuke with three boxes.
She turned the painting so he wouldn't see it.
"What are you doing..." he asked skeptically.
"N..nothing..." She stammered.
"What have you brought?" She asked trying to dodge the question.
Sasuke walked inside and dropped his body on the couch.
" be my guest" he retorted.
Hinata went and started to open the boxes.
"Woaaahhhh sasuke kun" her eyes widened and she squeaked.
He brought her a red dress.
"How did you know i like red" she asked.
He just shrugged.
"Ohh my god, cinnamon and groceries...please sasuke kun please please please let me cook for you.." she pleaded and quaked.
Sasuke raised an eye brow.
God dam-it he is a vampire.
"I..mean i know you are but just try once, maybe today...i just need a heater..." she said.
And he actually brought one so she'd cook for herself.
Then she opened another box, which had many books, and as she was searching the books, suddenly she saw a pack.
"Shakespeare!!!!" Her eyes widened and her mouth gaped.
"You..you. Brought this to me" her eyes were starting to tear.
He nodded slowly.
"S..sasuke kun" she dropped on her knees and started wailing.
"Wh..whats wrong..you hated it i am i am sorry" sasuke rushed to her and crouched on his knees and held her hands.
Her tears were streaming uncontrollably.
"Its..its just...none treated me that way before" she cried and wiped her tears.
What is she? Sasuke thought.
"Hm" he just nodded.
Hinata wiped her tears.
"So..let me cook for you" she smiled.
Sasuke nodded.

Though sasuke was a vampire, but he'll endure whatever she'd do and eat.
Every time he had eaten human food, he falls sick or
Just vomits.
But for hinata, he'll do anything.
Hinata finished cooking., she set the table and then she sat across sasuke.
"I..i know you are a vampire but try it, and..if..if its bad...its okay" hinata stammered.
"Hm" sasuke nodded and he dug in.
Actually, it was tasty, and thats sasuke never thought about.
All human food he tried tasted like shit, but this was undeniably good!
He didn't even felt nauseous.
At first, but suddenly, he turned and emptied his stomach.
"Oh god..sasuke kun..are you okay?" She felt horrible.
She was the reason he'd fall sick.
"No" he just shook his head.
Thats a normal reaction.
After a while, he tried to eat again, and he didn't feel anything, just he liked the food, so much.
After they finished, hinata made them both hot chocolate, bitter hot one, that though sasuke is a vampire but actually liked it.
He sat down, and hinata started to read to him Shakespeare, sasuke heard it intently.
It was lovely, how he felt so much comfortable and happy being around her, hearing how she read for him.
After she finished.
She looked at sasuke.
"Sasuke kun" she murmured.
"Hmm" he said as his eyes were closed as he heard intently, like a tranquilizer hypnotizing him.
"I.." she stammered.
He opened his eyes.
"I wanted to give you this..." she smiled and handed him a handkerchief and a scarf.
"Its an appreciation for whatever you had done for me..." she sighed.
Sasuke stood up, he looked into her eyes, she blushed and turned to the side.
Sasuke placed his hands under her chin and tilted her head towards him.
"It's beautiful" he said as he closed the distance between them.
Now the kiss was hot, passionate, and deep.
Hinata was actually interacting and kiss him back, her hands around his neck as he deepened the kiss.
Suddenly, sasuke placed his hands under her knees and held her up, like a toddler.
He walked towards the bed and lied her down slowly.
He looked at her, she was a beauty with her hair spread across the pillows.
He went down again and kissed her, her neck and her body, he opened her garment to show her not wearing a bra.
Of course, she was taken at night.
He squeezed those perfectly round breasts with pink nipples.
"Aw.." hinata yelped.
"S..sorry, did i hurt you!" He stuttered, a vampire power is greater than a human.
"N..no its its fine" she said as he went down on her, at the hem of her panties.
Hinata started to shiver and her cheeks blushed fiercely.
She was never touched like that before.
He took down her panties and started to dart his tongue inside her.
Hinata arched her back and dug her hands inside his hair and moaned loudly.
Sasuke then brought his long fingers and he opened her thighs.
"Beautiful" he said as he stared at her pink flower.
"D..don't stare" she blushed.
Sasuke inserted his fingers inside her and suddenly hinata screamed.
"NNO NO NO STOP STOP STOP" she cried.
Sasuke pulled his hands away and that when he realized.
His nails were sharp, his fingers were bony and long, and he actually hurt her and it held blood in them.
"S...sorry" he said as his face crumbled and he grinned his teeth.
It was the last thing he wanted to do, to hurt hinata, and above all, he made her bled.
He smelled the blood and he was triggered, suddenly he was going to suck his fingers and suck her dry,  but he stopped himself when he heard her murmurs.
"S..sasuke kun" She stammered.
"..i..i am sorry" he said and he took out his cloak and covered her naked body.
He rushed outside the room.
Hinata scoffed.
"Oh god" she cried.

Sasuke sat on his couch, in his other room.
Beating himself up, what have he done.
He starred at the. Blood on his fingers.
He just hurt hinata, and how could he!
Such an idiot, being gulped by the heat of the moment, trying to make love to a human.
Was he what? An idiot?
She is a human she won't stand him!
"Tch" he spat and bite his lips until they bled.
Suddenly, the door opened and he saw sakura.
He scoffed.
"What are you doing here" he spat.
"Sasuke kun" she said with her fake attitude.
"What. Do. You. Want?"  He snorted.
She sat on his lap, both legs around him.
She wrapped her hands around his neck.
Sasuke scoffed.
As she leaned on and murmured seductively in his ears.
"I missed you" she said and then she crashed her lips onto his.
Sasuke was vulnerable, he let her kiss him but he wasn't kissing back.

Hinata was continuing painting. She had to finish such portrait.
Suddenly the door opened.
Hinata turned and thanked god sasuke came back.
"S.sasuke kun..i..." but her eyes widened when she saw the same man.
Flashback came again of him devouring his cousin.
It was orochimaru with another silver haired man.
"Wh..." She stammered and took a step back, her eyes widening and gulping.
Suddenly they attacked her.
One was pinning her down, the other opened her thighs.
"Stop stopppp... oh NO NO PLEASE NO ARGHAAAAAAA SASUKEEEEE" she screamed as orochimaru attacked her neck siping her blood, while kabuto was ready to violate her.

Sasuke's eyes widened as if he heard hinata's voice summoning him.
He pushed sakura from his lap.
She fell on her posterior.
"What the fuck" she squeaked.
"Hinata..." he murmured like a mad man running to hinata.
He felt a bad omen.
Hinata was in danger.
The smell, sakura smell.
Sakura gripped his wrists.
He pushed her and slapped her.
Sasuke ran to hinata.
"HINATAAA"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 1.2K 19
"Love is friendship, if she can't be my bestfriend then I can't love her." Sasuke said, turning around to wink at Karin. And that's when I realized...
11.1K 515 30
The bond between Sasuke, Naruto, and I (Hinata) is extraordinary. It's a relationship that we can't openly talk about with others. We are essentially...
112K 3.2K 21
"I brought you a gift..." "And whats the occasion" "Consider it...a welcome gift.."
18.1K 939 20
Not everyone is strong enough to endure pain alone, especially not Hinata Hyuga. After witnessing her husband cheating, Hinata spirals into a void so...