Tainted Love (Male Reader x R...

By MrC1997

After over 10 years of wrestling, you finally make it into WWE. The dark arts have been in your background fo... More

New Kid on the Block
Treat Her Right (Lemon)
Surprise/Night Out
Falling for Each Other
Ruby....
The Agreement
Wrestlemania
Crazy for Each Other
Tour
Liv....
Basic Needs
The Reveal
No More Secrets/Nirvana
It's Time
Family Matters
Reunion?
New Competition?
Home Life
I Won't Tell If You Don't (Lemon)
Ruby's Fate
We Riot Once Again
A Day With Ruby
A Day with Liv/The Secret is Out
We're Going To Get Our Daughter
Familiar Faces
3 From Hell
Liv Has A Secret
A Riott Christmas
Let Me In (Short Chapter)
Locked In
God's Gonna Cut You Down
Walking Into Hell and Back (Part 1)
Walking Into Hell and Back (Part 2)
Aftermath

Invading The Firefly Funhouse

1.4K 21 5
By MrC1997

*Smackdown before Royal Rumble*

You and the riott squad all arrived to Smackdown. It had been a week since the home invasion by the fiend which is why the kids were with all of you.

Tara: Mommy? Is the monster going to find us again?

Sarah: I hope not sweetie, but I have a good feeling that Daddy's going to make sure that he won't go after you or your sister or your brothers.

Tara: He is?

You: That's right sweetie. Daddy's gonna make sure nothing happens to your mom, your sister, your brothers, or your aunties.

You all arrived to the shared locker room and went inside.

Liv: Ok girls, let's get ready.

Sarah: What did you say you were doing tonight Rue?

Ruby: Well... I think they said I'm in a match against Sasha tonight, but I might have a promo before the match.

Sarah: What about you Y/N?

You: Just a match in the middle of the show and a segment at the end of the show with Vinnie and Christie.

Ruby: What's the last segment?

You: We're invading the firefly funhouse and destroying it.

Liv: And burn it like Seth did?

You: Not really, we have a new method of destruction though.

Ruby: Don't be afraid to get creative.

You: That's what Steph said.

*Almost Showtime*

You just got your ring gear on and were waiting by catering while Tara was playing with Christie.

Christie: What do you have in mind for tonight's ending?

You: I've got some ideas. You'll see.

Ruby and Sarah walked in with their ring gear on and you couldn't help, but check them out as they swayed their hips while Ruby carried the twins.

Ruby: Gionna's almost ready. You gonna go warm up babe?

You: Yeah, my match is the second one tonight. You should warm up too since yours is first.

Liv then walked out in your favorite attire while she carried Olivia and sat next to you.

Liv: If you and Rue Rue wanna go warm up, me and Sarah can watch the kids if you want. Our match isn't till last.

Sarah: Yeah. Besides, the twins want to spend some time with auntie Sarah.

Ruby: Sure, if you guys want to. Come on babe.

You: Don't need to tell me twice. Haha.

You and Ruby gave the twins to Sarah when you and her went off to stretch while Liv looked over to see Tara and Olivia hanging out with Christie and Dakota Kai together.

Sarah: Did Y/N say anything about the wedding?

Liv: We're gonna get started planning it soon, just need to get the invites put together first.

Sarah: Who do you have so far?

Liv: So far just Pam, Leah, Daria, Amanda, Christie, Carly, Jessica, Vinnie, Fergal, AJ, Paige, and of course you and Rue Rue.

Sarah nodded as her and Liv talked some more about the wedding and other things.

*Meanwhile*

You: Keep going babe, your butt looks good!

Ruby giggled and continued her jump squats while you stretched your hamstrings until Ruby finished and helped you get your hamstring ready for your match.

Ruby: How much longer till the show starts?

You: About 20 minutes. Why?

Ruby: How about a quick cardio session?

You: Huh?

Ruby: Just go with me on this.

*Small Lemon*

Ruby locked the door to the locker room and took off her pants to reveal her perfect ass when she bent over and you got excited below the waist until you got the message and you took off your pants and slid your member in her ass when she lightly moaned.

Ruby: Oh my! Yeah, slide it in baby!

*15 minutes later*

You thrusted in and out of Ruby's pussy until she was about to moan again when you suddenly kissed her and released inside of her, giving her an anal cream pie.

*Small Lemon Over*

Ruby: I needed that.... go out and win for me tonight...

You: Win for me too.... better get your pants back on and get to the guerilla in 5 minutes.

Ruby: Yes daddy.

You: And this.....

You grabbed her ass as Ruby slipped her pants back on before she was about to walk out the door.

You:...... I'll deal with this later.

Ruby giggled and roughly kissed you before she walked to the guerrilla and waited for her match against Sasha Banks until her theme played and she walked out with Bayley.

Announcer: The following contest is a women's match set for one fall. Introducing first, accompanied to the ring by the Smackdown women's champion, Bayley, from Boston Massachusetts, "The Boss," Sasha Banks!

Sasha and Bayley entered, getting booed by the crowd as they both got in the ring and Bayley raised her title up high while Sasha did her signature pose. After her music cut out, the Riott Squad's theme played as Ruby walked out and cracked her knuckles.

Announcer: And her opponent, representing the Riott Squad, from Edwardsburg Michigan, Ruby Riott!

Ruby walked to the ring while receiving cheers from the audience until she arrived and got in the ring before the bell rang and the match begun.

*End of the Match*

Bayley was about ready to jump off the top rope and end the match in disqualification until Ruby ran up and kneed her in the face and she went tumbling down. Sasha then tried to go for the backstabber only to be met with the riott kick as Sasha went down for Ruby to get the three count. The crowd cheered as Ruby had her arm raised  by the ref until she got out of the ring and spat at Bayley's feet and walked backstage to be met by your lips.

You: That was badass baby! You're so hot when you're aggressive.

Ruby: Says the man that'll be getting the relaxed side of me after tonight.

You: Will I get the happy ending?

Ruby: Maybe if you're good.

You and Ruby laughed and kissed until Vinnie and Christie walked over.

Vinnie: Ok easy you two, nobody wants to watch you fuck backstage.

You were about to say something until Baron Corbin's theme began playing as he walked out with Dolph Ziggler and Tamina by his side when Ruby kissed you.

Ruby: We'll continue this with Gionna and Sarah later tonight. Good luck.

Ruby walked to catering when 3 from hell's theme began playing when you walked out with Vinnie and Christie and made your way to the ring.

*Middle of the Match*

You and Dolph were laying down after colliding with each other in the middle of the ring. Suddenly, the fiend showed up on the screen with that same devilish grin. You got up slowly and felt some rage going through your soul while the fiend looked on and you began throwing haymakers at Dolph and began to just absolutely pick him apart while Vinnie took care of Baron and threw him into the crowd.

*End of the Match*

Outside the ring, Christie locked in her submission maneuver on Tamina and nearly broke her arm and while inside the ring, you lifted up Dolph and successfully connected the death drop to get the three count. After the bell rang and your team was declared the winners, you looked on the screen to see the fiend tilt his head and suddenly disappear. You, Vinnie, and Christie all walked backstage in confusion to what just happened. Once arriving backstage, you and the others walked toward catering for you to be pulled into a corner and were met by Liv's lips.

Liv: Go get that monster tonight baby.

You: Says the one who's joining him after Wrestlemania.

Liv: Remember, you gotta be quiet about that. It's only you, Sarah, and Dori that know.

You: I know, I'm just teasing you a little.

*End of the women's tag match*

Sarah power bombed Dana onto the floor twice while Liv kicked Ember in the head until Sarah jumped back into the ring and power bombed Ember twice until she hit her with her new finisher, "Cry of the Wolf" and successfully got the three count. The crowd cheered while Liv and Sarah retrieved their women's tag titles until a familiar theme song began to play.

Bray: Hello fireflies! As you can see, I'm just organizing the firefly funhouse. You see, cleaning and organizing everything is a way for you to not just keep your home clean, but to also have your guests feel right at home without having any kind of tension.

Liv and Sarah stood in the ring with confused faces until Bray turned his attention towards Liv and Sarah.

Bray: Yowie Wowie! It's 2/3s of the riott squad, Sarah Logan and Liv Morgan! Hahahahaha!!!!! Good evening there ladies! I just wanted to say that.... I'm truly sorry about the fiend scaring you both last week, but I had no control over it... he was desperate to play with anybody.

Bray suddenly turned serious.

Bray: ...... someone to..... punish for what they did to him.

The screen switched back and forth between Bray and the fiend.

Bray: For future reference though ladies.... I'd say watch your backs, especially when it comes to h-

Rambling rabbit appears.

RR: Dude! I just heard from Huskus that Y/N's coming here right now! And he said that he's got another surprise for us when he arrives! This sounds unnerving dude!

Bray: Rambling rabbit, I've got this under control. Everything's going to be alright, trust me. Now go play. Go play.

Ramblin rabbit dissapeared as Bray was about to speak again while Liv and Sarah just stood there in the ring with small cute smirks on their faces when Bray did his signature laugh.

Bray: You may be smiling now, but the fiend begs to differ when it comes to making a fuss. You see..... I said before that I have a lot of darkness in this little noggin, but.... HE is looking for a new friend to play with... and well...... let's just say that it's not really the man you're both with.... HE seems to be interested in doing something that may've not been done before to at least one of you, but HE can b-

You then jumped onto the scene out of nowhere when you, Vinnie, and Christie began attacking Bray and destroying the firefly funhouse while the voices of the puppets pleaded in agony until Christie took the picture of Finn off the wall and chucked it out of the room while Vinnie did the same with Kane's and Seth's. You took off the picture of yourself and just stared at it in anger until you broke it in half and hurled both pieces in opposite directions. You took a sledgehammer and bashed it through the wall a few times while Vinnie and Christie both kept destroying the funhouse until all three of you stopped and admired the destruction while Liv and Sarah kept smirking while they watched from the ring until Bray stood up.

Bray: Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!

You turned fast while the others angrily stared into his eyes until Bray began to plead.

Bray: Why.... why are you doing this to me Y/N? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?!

You then kicked Bray in his gut and threw him into a wall until you looked at Vinnie and Christie.

You: ........ Now we can have a real day of the dead.......

Vinnie then handed you a chair when you began beating Bray with the chair while Vinnie and Christie looked on and you kept beating Bray nonstop and Christie began to slowly grin while you were doing this. After two dozen times of hitting Bray with the chair, you stopped and noticed that the chair bent in half until you tossed it to the side. Christie then passed you a can of spray paint and a lighter to you when you held the flame by the nozzle and sprayed it, lighting the wall of friendship on fire when Christie and Vinnie then each lit an alcohol soaked rag in a glass bottle and broke on the floor while Bray's laughter echoed in the background as the funhouse burned and the show ended.

*Later that Night*

You just put Olivia to sleep in the kid's room of the hotel suite you were all staying in when you gently set her down in her crib.

You: Sleep tight my little angel.

You kissed her forehead when Tara lightly tugged on your shirt.

Tara: Daddy? Is the monster going to come after us again?

You: No he isn't sweetie. Daddy took care of it. Come on, let's get you to bed.

Tara yawned when she climbed into bed and you helped her pull the sheets over her and you kissed her forehead.

Tara: Goodnight Daddy. I love you.

You: Goodnight Tara. I love you too.

You then got up off your knees and went over and kissed the twins's foreheads and quietly closed the door and walked in to your side of the room where all three of your girlfriends awaited, wearing nothing, but their bras and panties when you walked over and admired them all each wearing your favorite colors until you ran a finger across Liv's left leg.

You: Fuuuuuck...... you all know these colors are my favorite

Liv: And you know that when you do that, it really gets me in the mood...

Ruby: Do what you want to Liv first Y/N, me and Sarah are gonna watch and we'll join in if we're aroused.

You: Challenge accepted.

*Lemon Warning*

You began by positioning yourself between Liv and Ruby. You then began to feel Liv from her neck to her waist when you pressed your lips to hers until you started to get a little frisky when you began to makeout with her and rub her boobs. Liv began to lightly moan while Ruby and Sarah watched until you unclipped Liv's bra and began to motorboat her while she began to moan in lust.

Liv: Oh Y/N! Oh my god!

You then began to kiss and lightly bite her neck untill Ruby got turned on by this when she took off her bra and panties and joined in while Sarah did the same and got memories from when you two first started dating.

You: I guess I won. Haha.

Sarah: Do that to me Y/N! I've missed this.

You then began to makeout with Sarah and kissed her neck while lightly biting her until you tried it on Ruby as she gasped and instantly fell in love with that move.

Ruby: Oh Y/N! How are you so good at that?!

Liv: I call first dibs!

Liv took off her panties and began to suck on your member while Sarah pushed her crotch into your face and you began to eat her out and Ruby took your hand and you began to rub her pussy, making all the girls a moaning mess.

*2 Hours Later*

Position after position, you felt your legs buckle after you slid out of Ruby's ass and slid into Sarah's ass when you gave it a smack and a grab.

Sarah: Oh! Getting handsy aren't we?

You: You know what they say, the more muscular women are, the thicker the cushion. Haha!

Sarah and the others laughed at your comment until you slid in and out of each of their asses that started from Sarah to Ruby in the middle and Liv at the end. After you pulled out of Liv's ass, you felt the urge to release.

You: Girls! I'm gonna blow!

They all huddled up to your member when you blew your load all over their faces and into their mouths while they sucked out every last drop.

*Lemon Over*

The girls all cleaned their faces and all cuddled next to you with their naked forms while you did the same when you began to rub Liv's arm.

Liv: God, I'm gonna miss this when I'm doing the sister Abigail gimmick.

You: Is it possible that I get a little preview of that when the costume is done?

Liv: As long as you bring crypt keeper to the bedroom.

You layed between all three of them when you placed yourself between Liv and Sarah while Ruby layed on top of you.

Ruby: Isn't this the first time that we've slept together naked?

You: Won't be the last though.

Ruby: True. Come on, let's get some sleep.

Sarah: Yeah, now I'm pretty tired.

Liv: I could go for another round, but for now, let's sleep.

You: No need to tell me twice.

You put your arm over Liv while Ruby and Sarah clinged onto you like a couple of koalas before all of you fell asleep, not waking up the whole night...........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 92 19
James' brother and sister finally get to the wwe and they make friends and when they introduce him to them, he gets along with one specific person mo...
58.2K 589 53
After being accepted into the WWE and being in NXT for two years, its now Sam's time to shine. But being a new WWE Diva isn't going to be easy. With...
8.6K 120 20
Thomas Morgan has been single for about a year since he got out of a relationship where his trust and faith in finding someone was broken but he had...
1.3K 95 27
I've been abused all my life but in the worst place I found someone to love me. Will he become the love of my Of my life or will it be the boy who...