Ruby's Fate

*2 Months Later*

*Location: Tampa Bay Florida (Raymond James Stadium)*

Wrestlemania was finally here when the bus full of superstars arrived to the outside of the stadium. Liv and Sarah were in a fatal four way tag team match for the women's tag team titles against Alexa and Nikki, the Kabuki Warriors, and Mandy and Sonya while you were in a triple threat TLC match against Finn Balor and Bray Wyatt. Liv stepped off the bus with Olivia in her arms as Sarah and Aaron stepped off right behind her. Suddenly, you set up Olivia's stroller before you helped a now nine month pregnant Ruby off the bus as she was due any day now. You and Ruby then joined Liv's side as the five of you walked to the stadium.

Liv: This is gonna be so exciting!

You: Can't wait to see what they did for the set this year. Last year's setup was kind of dull.

Ruby: I couldn't agree more.

Shortly, you all arrived to the entrance to the stadium and walked inside, taking it all in. After you all found your locker rooms and put your stuff inside, you all made your way to the guerrilla while you held Ruby's and Liv's hands.

You: Ready?

Ruby and Liv: Yep.

The three of you all walked out and were in awe of how amazing it looked. Liv was so excited that she was practically fanning herself in excitement of how perfect it all looked as she took Olivia and looked around with her.

Liv: ....... dude......

Ruby: It's beautiful. Just wish that I could be apart of it.

Ruby looked down before you put an arm around her.

You: Don't worry about it. The twins are almost here and when they're here, they're gonna see how much of a badass their mom really is.

Ruby looked up at you and smiled

Ruby: You're always a reason for a smile Y/N.

You and Ruby then had a passionate kiss before pressing your foreheads together.

Ruby: I love you.

You: I love you too.

Liv: Awwww.

You two look to see that Liv and Olivia came back.

You: She's honestly going to be one confused kid when she gets older.

Liv: She's confused already I bet.

Ruby: Just wait when the twins try to figure it out.

All three of you shared a laugh before you all had to go backstage as the doors to the stadium were about to open.

*Showtime*

The opening pyro went off before the first match was about to commence. Meanwhile, you were backstage with Liv and Ruby as the other women were playing with Olivia. Later, Liv had Olivia on her lap while you played with her when Sarah had stood up with Aaron as she kissed him.

Aaron: No matter what happens, good luck out there.

Sarah: See you on the other side. I love you

Aaron: I love you too.

Sarah then came up to Liv and tapped her shoulder.

Liv: Now's our time.

Liv handed Olivia over to you and Ruby when she got up as you soon followed.

You: Go out there and win for us G.

Liv: Anything for my man and daughter.

Liv kissed Olivia's forehead.