Trouble, She Comes || Kol Mik...

Por lenaf327

The Earth is her canvas to paint black with her unrelenting desires to cause mischief. Banned from Mount Olym... Más

Cast + Trailer
Epigraph
Prologue
Act I: Chapter 1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
Atë Video
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Not a chapter update
21
22
23
24
25
26
Authors note
27
28
29
Act ii
Author's note
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Playlist

8.8K 96 11
Por lenaf327

Primadonna || Marina

"All I ever wanted was the world/ I can't help that I need it all/ The primadonna life, the rise and fall"

How you Like That || Blackpink

"Look at you, now look at me/ How you like that?"

Bang! || AJR

"Come hang/ Let's go out with a bang"

River || Bishop Briggs

"Can't change the way we are/ One kiss away from killing"

Survivor || 2WEI, Edda Haynes

"Thought that I would self destruct but I'm still here"

Paper Planes || M.I.A.

"Everyone's a winner we're making that fame"

Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) || Eurythmics

"Some of them want to use you/ some of them want to get used by you"

Trouble is a Friend || Lenka

"Trouble will find you no matter where you go"

Do you Want the Truth or Something Beautiful || Paloma Faith

"Do you want the truth or something beautiful? I am happy to deceive you"

Who We Are || Imagine Dragons

"It's who we are/doesn't matter if we've gone too far"

Paint It, Black || Ciara

"Maybe then I'll fade away and not have to face the facts/ It's not easy facing up when your whole world is black"

About Love|| MARINA

"Now I'm all caught up in the highs and the lows/ it's a shock to my system"

Feeling Good || Avicii

"It's a new dawn/ It's a new day/ It's a new life for me, yeah/ And I'm feeling good"

Never Tear Us Apart || Bishop Briggs

"I was standing/ You were there/ Two worlds collided/ And they could never ever tear us apart"

Next to Me || Otto Knows

"That if my dreams will ever be/ Will you come dancing next to me"

City of Angels || 24kGoldn

"The city of angels where I have my fun/ Don't wanna die young/ When I'm gone, remember all I've done"

Team || Lorde

"Not very pretty, but we sure know how to run things/ Livin' in ruins of a palace within my dreams"

Take on Me || a-ha

"I'm odds and ends/ But that's me stumbling away/ Slowly learning that life is OK"

Whistle (While you Work it) || Katy Tiz

"My day one rule is keeping my cool"

I Think I'm in Love || Kat Dahlia

"Yeah, I stay stubborn/ 'cause I can't admit that you got all the strings and know just how tug 'em"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

46.7K 1.1K 26
First Instalment of the Queen series. Machae /ˈmækiː/ • daemons (spirits) of battle and combat Highest Ranking: • #vampirequeen : 1 • #warriorqueen :...
5.4K 299 69
Like anyone else, a 25-year-old mini market worker Dylan King will never think that he will witness the Greek Goddess Athena come out from a yellow l...
961K 5.1K 217
Do you know your Artemis from your Aphrodite? Can you name the god of the Underworld, the sea, the sun? Which god rules them all, holding a thunderbo...
233K 9.9K 36
Where a bored fairy leaves her homeland to travel around the human world. To learn new things and have adventures. Which she will and much more... Va...