Dear Diary | woosan

By yeosxangie

wooyoung finds a diary on the floor of the classroom. unable to fight his urge to open it, he reads it with t... More

prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
epilogue

8

6.8K 509 35
By yeosxangie

dear dairy,

today was one of the worst days i've had in a while. wooyoung didn't come to school. i think he has a fever. i had the worst headache in the world. yunho and mingi kissed in front of the entire class and everyone was pretty chill about it. yeosang and seonghwa made out during break. while mingi, yunho and i were walking home i started crying. im so jealous of them. all of them. its not even just because of wooyoung, no one ever liked me before. i never dated or was close to dating, neither a boy or a girl. i was there sobbing on the sidewalk while mingi tried to calm me down. and then i admitted to yunho that i like wooyoung. he tried to convince me that i actually have a shot with him and if i don't tell him he will. im terrified now. i highly doubt yunho will actually tell him... but im too scared to confess. i dont want to ruin the small friendship we have. i should be happy for my friends, i feel embarrassed for crying.

love,
san

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 550 34
love wasn't a happy memory for wooyoung. all he had ever gained from falling in love was the pain that wouldn't leave him. love for san, was differen...
9.8K 481 10
[FINISHED] I'm dying to figure out what he's hiding. - based off the song kilby boy by the backseat lovers <33
17.7K 1.6K 12
"Where are you then?" Wooyoung asked. San shrugged his shoulders carelessly and said: "Hopefully alive somewhere..." What happens when two lost souls...
368K 13.3K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...