Joonie || NamBTS

By KKisDedicatedArmy

"B-but they love me!" "Or maybe they don't." A NamBTS Fanfic💜 Started: May 20th, 2019 Completed: Feb 2nd, 20... More

C H A R A C T E R I N T R O
1) Little
Not an Update
2) Good for nothing
3) Cuddles?
4) Another Mistake
5) Voices
6) Waste of time
7) "I know"
8) Confession time
9) Maybe next time
10) You're my best friend
11) Only you
I got tagged, again!
12) Cold
13) Pleasure or Pain?
14) I need you
15) Bitter bliss
16) Scarred
17) Feelings
18) I don't need you
19) Bloody Hands
20) An angel from heaven
21) If only
22) And you're not here
23) Perfectly fine
24) "I'm fine"
25) I'll Save you
26) Life is an art
27) Back home
28) Request
29) Realization
30) About time
31) Sort it out
32) Joonie baby
33) Grateful
Q & A
34) Desperate
35) A night together (M)
36) Trading Places (M)
38) Everything goes
39) Let's go Shopping
40) We bloom
Q & A
A U T H O R' S N O T E

37) All I want (M)

6.2K 232 31
By KKisDedicatedArmy

"Namjoonie, be a slut for us and finger yourself. Come on baby", hoseok said nonchalantly. "Namjoon, hobi said something", yoongi growled. And namjoon came out of his thoughts, nodding frantically.

"Don't close your eyes," jimin said. "Wanna see your eyes when you get all overwhelmed and flustered", he smiled, going over and kissing namjoon deeply.

Breathing heavily when they parted, namjoon brought his dripping fingers to his hole, absolutely dirty with slick and precum.

He tried to keep his eyes open but it was just so hard. He was so overstimulated, so sensitive , but it felt good to touch himself. It wasn't what he wanted, but it was enough for now, enough to bring pleasure to his used body.

Starting with the rim, namjoon was already pliant and squirmy. His hole sufficiently lubed up and stretched enough with Jimin's cock, namjoon circled his own hole with the tips of his lube-slick fingers, whining slightly at the sensitivity. Spreading himself with one hand, pushing in two fingers with the other, Jeongguk whimpered loudly.

"You're an voyeurist for sure", seokjin chuckled, accompanied with the click of a camera and oh.

Oh.

They were really taking videos. Namjoon blushed furiously, fingering himself hard and fast, not stopping for anything. He was mortified but he loved it. Loved the fear that his adrenaline brought. The fear of being filmed during doing something so filthy.

"Look at the camera, Joonie. Spread your cheeks for us. Jiminie and yoongi are all flustered, baby. Spread yourself", hoseok commanded and namjoon nodded.

He held both of cheeks, spreading them apart as taehyung brought the camera directly to his ass. "Come on, finger yourself harder. Don't stop and smile for the camera, hyungie. Show us your dimples", taehyung smiled.

Namjoon sobbed, fingers still rubbing his own prostate. It was too overwhelming. Someone slapped his cock just as his eyes were starting to close. He breathed harshly, looking at yoongi directly. The elder leaned down to kiss him, pinching namjoon's nipples and kneading his chest in his hand.

Namjoon groaned, arms aching but not stopping as he continued fingering himself. Not wanting to stop at any cause. Not until he was asked to do so.

Streams after streams of cum shot to his chest and some onto the camera as he came for a second time in less than an hour. His whole body shuddered with the post orgasm haze but he kept fingering himself, shivering at the ticklish feeling. His eyes shut close as he cried but before he could pass out, he was saved by a voice.

"It's okay, sweetheart. You can stop", seokjin was cradling his face in his hands and namjoon sobbed, nodding fastly. "You did so well", jungkook was there in a flash, sitting on his other side. "Colour, joonie?", Jimin asked softly, running his fingers through Namjoon's soft brown locks.

"G-green", namjoon said weakly, smiling tiredly at his mates. Wait, they weren't even mates. Suddenly, namjoon's hole was filled with another cock as he looked at taehyung who was groaning at the feeling of his cock inside him.

"Fuck, joonie", taehyung cursed. It was fucking awesome to feel namjoon clenching around him. He looked at jungkook and the younger nodded, getting up from his place and going between Namjoon's legs.

"Can you take us both, Joonie?", jungkook asked softly, rubbing Namjoon's stomach in a soothing manner. Namjoon nodded and gasped when he felt jungkook sliding in beside taehyung.

"Jiminie, ride joonie. Okay?", seokjin ordered and Jimin nodded, already weak from having cummed once but not opposed to the idea of pleasuring namjoon.

Lightheaded, dizzy, dazed, namjoon nodded, sounded so broken as he agreed to letting jimin ride him, looked so broken too. Taehyung and jungkook thrusted into him and the pace was brutal. The pleasure was a high, as he was driven to the edge again and again. He couldn't even cry anymore. Could only feel as they used him, just as he liked.

Fuck, they were fucking him so well, fucking him well beyond words. Jimin was riding him so good and god, yoongi's fucking hoseok. It's all too hot, too good. He was so breathy and whiny and such a wreck, such a fucking wreck, eyes glassy and lips parted.

He looked so sweet when there were hands at his lips, playing with the drool and lube. He came again, inside jimin and he was about to say sorry but Jimin shot all over Namjoon's chest and himself as he rode his high with broken moans.

Jimin stood up from his cock, crying out at the slightest touch. He collapsed on the couch beside the bed, reaching out to kiss Namjoon's hand to show that he appreciated him.

Jungkook and taehyung came together and rode out their high, making namjoon whine at the oversensitivity. It was the first time he had had such intense sex and he didn't want it to stop. When jungkook and taehyung were done with him, they pulled out, kissing namjoon deeply and thanking him, smiling ear to ear.

Namjoon laid there for a bit as he watched yoongi and hoseok as they both came, groaning and cursing. Jungkook and taehyung had better stamina than jimin so they were taking care of Namjoon, along with seokjin.

Namjoon looked at seokjin, confused. "Gonna teach you to cockwarm one day. Gonna make you sit under my desk all day as i write songs", yoongi said and they all laughed. Namjoon just nodded excitedly and looked at seokjin again, questioning eyes staring at him closely.

"Aren't you gonna fuck me?", he asked, looking all innocent. "You're sensitive, baby. Maybe next time?", seokjin smiled, moving namjoon's hair out of his forehead.

"But i want you to fuck me. I've been so good. Please alpha. Please?", namjoon requested, pouting.

"Okay, then. If that's what you want. Ride me?", seokjin smiled, breaking out of his tough persona. Namjoon smiled back weakly and nodded.

Seokjin lied on the bed and namjoon climbed on top of him, he positioned himself on the alpha's cock, sinking down slowly. Namjoon hissed at the stretch. He didn't know how he was so tight even after being fucked by three people.

Jin smiled, wrapping his arms around the petite boy's waist. He hurled him up because harshly slamming him down on his cock. Moans and groans were heard as the two drowned in pleasure.

Hoseok and yoongi were suddenly by their side and attacked Namjoon's nipples, toying with them relentlessly. They knew it very well how sensitive Namjoon's nipples were. And they wanted to take full advantage of this.

And it was adorable when namjoon whined, bouncing up and down on the alpha's cock, throwing his head back.

Seokjin pulled namjoon closer, holding him to his chest, fucking him to the end, fucking his hole with rapid and deep thrusts, hammering in ruthlessly until the pace calmed and he was filling namjoon's sloppy asshole with more cum, smiling as it dripped down his perineum and down to his waxed pubic area and his honey-toned thighs.

"Mark me, please", namjoon begged and seokjin didn't need to be told twice. He held Namjoon's head and sunk his fangs deep inside his scent gland, just under his jawline.

Namjoon moaned as others marked him up as well, scenting him to show everyone that he was theirs and they were his.

Namjoon cummed one last time before he passed out from the exhaustion. His body was still twitching at the sensitivity and overstimulation.
______________________________________

Namjoon didn't really register the things they told him once he came back from his subspace, just floating high and feeling good, smiling wide.

Dizzy and incoherent, namjoon let them take care of him, let them whisper praises into his ear as they wiped his body clean. They carried him to the bathtub, washing out his and Jimin's hair and private areas.

All the boys helped wash each other as they shared millions of kisses and maybe after millions of kisses more, they finally toppled over each other on their large bed.

Namjoon wouldn't have it any other way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Pack By Bailey

Fanfiction

85.2K 2.4K 21
|Completed| An omegaverse fiction in which the boys are all hybrids and Jimin is in love with Yoongi as well as Yoongi being in love with Jimin. Al...
123K 4.2K 56
Kim Taehyung and his two best friends Park Jimin and Kim Seokjin are juniors in Bangtan Highschool. Everything seems to be going well until a group o...
157K 6.2K 100
Sequel to REIMAGINED COMPLETED 26/01/20 Warning: very triggering topics
21.8K 1.4K 12
Taehyung and Jimin become best friends fast after they meet at a family dinner. They end up becoming inseparable, but what happens when Jimin's stepb...