The Cursed Alpha | 𝐽.𝐽𝐾

By zepochz

"𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭, 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐰... More

ようこそ
Prologue
Chapter 1: Grandma?
Chapter 2: Golden Orbs
Chapter 3: Dangerous
Chapter 4: Awed
Chapter 5: Sparks Between Our Touch
Chapter 6: Saving the beast
Chapter 7: A mate's sign
❀ A/N ❀
Chapter 9: Werewolves
Chapter 10: A ride home
Chapter 11: Tension
Chapter 12: There's A Hope
Chapter 13 : A Growl from The Forest
Chapter 14 : Saved by the beast
Chapter 15 : So Sweet
Chapter 16 : The Spoken Truth
Chapter 17: It's A Rut?
Chapter 18: Back on track
Chapter 19 : Aftermath
Chapter 20: A Chance
Chapter 21: Cafe?
Chapter 22 : The Date
Chapter 23: About Her Family
Chapter 24: Witches and The Celebration
Chapter 25: The Offer
Chapter 26: Are You Ready?
Chapter 27: Running With The Wolves

Chapter 8: Your Curious Eyes

3.8K 188 77
By zepochz

" Perhaps I was too drown into you to even realize
I had lost a part of myself. "

____

Three days.

It had been three days since the last time you encountered the wolf. The creature which everyone held grudges to, angered to and hides far away from. Every single one but you, perhaps reading Agatha Christie's books about mysteries, was helpful after all.

That night.

Though it was very much blurry to you what had happened during that beautiful full-moon, the memories were still vividly alive in your mind. You couldn't forget a single piece of information from it, not even at how comfortable the silence was when you faced the creature.

How could you?

You were even too spell bounded by the forest itself. Completely in trance by how much uncountable beautiful things were hiding under the outside personas of it.

And of course you won't forget, the wolf. The main participant of the million reasons why you came home still paralyzed, ignoring your mother's confused remarks and your grandmother's sharp eyes engulfing your stained frame.

It was so much more than you have expected it to be, the first time you laid your eyes onto it's figure, you were already troubled by how entrancing it is and now, remembering it breathed right in front of you, his fur messily follow the wind's cold howls, claws retracting back to it's place after knowing your true intentions, and the way his golden irises sparkle beneath the moonlight.

You were entranced, and you love every second of it. That strangely alluring excitement within you.

Thinking maybe it was the same connection like you felt with the mysterious boy.

Jeon Jungkook.

It was so damn alluring, no, he was and dare you say, you couldn't possibly comprehend the pull that was dragging you towards him mercilessly.

It was as if there's a connection? , but of course, that would be entirely impossible for it to happen, frowning as you drew your imaginary thoughts back to it's place.

"Earth to Y/N? hEllo???"

Retracing back your senses, you breathed out. Feeling the air fills your lungs, you look up to see the curly haired in front of you, her hands waving. You crooked up a small smile, excusing yourself politely.

"Sorry, I was too caught up." you said, seizing the red juice box on the table towards your hand.

"Right, sure love. Are you sure you're okay? You seems kinda off? Like you're not your full 100% today." Liz replied, eyeing you carefully.

A chuckle left your lips, knowing well you can't really lie to her. So instead, you continue drinking the now almost empty red juice box in your clasp.

"What gave it away?" You asked, focusing on the fit girl chewing calmly across from your side.

"Pretty much the fact that you were dozing off right in front of me for well, i don't know? for a full 10 minutes?-"

Laughing, you sent a big smile to the friend in front of you, seeing her not stopping with her rambling of accuses.

"oH and not to mention, the fact that you didn't order food? only a freaking juice box? I may have only known you for countable days but still, I picked up one or two about your routines honey." Finishing with a narrowed eyes at you.

You rolled your eyes, a lingering small smile still plastered on your bright face. "Fine, I was just thinking not so important stuff so relax." She shrugged, still eyeing you carefully before finishing with her food.

"Fine, Anyway, you got class after this?". She asked. Silently, you shook your head, noticing the little frown from Liz's mouth.

"Does that mean I'm going home alone?". You look up, faking a frown. "Yeah, sorry Liz." The frown's from Liz face turns desperately deep causing you to cackle an amused laugh out loud.

"I'm just kidding with you, I'll be in the library to find some stuffs." You answered quickly. The curly haired chuckled lowly, grabbing the bag next to her as she did. "Clown." She mumbled, your face was still visibly amused.

"See you after class, hon." She exclaimed, waving at you, as the last bell of class starts to ring loudly, echoing through the hall, the cafe and lastly into your mind and once again,

You drew back to him.

____

"Are you sure you smell it here, Jungkook-ah?"

"Hyung trust me, don't doubt my senses. The scent was driving me insane, I couldn't focus on my first class for god sake, it's too, addicting."

"But are you sure it's in here? This college? This exact University building?".

"very. Wait- oh my god, it's fucking near."

"Jungkook what-"

Opening the neatly carved door in front of you, you step in. That being said until your eyes meet directly into the familiar color of irises.

That beautiful golden light.

A silent gasp left your lips. You couldn't help but to let the beating of your heart arose slowly with every beat, mixing again with that magnetic feeling.

"Y/N?".

A deep voice cuts through the little fantasy of yours as you widen your eyes in sudden realization, quickly adverting your gaze upon another familiar figure standing tall next to the boy who had you frozen in place.

That was embarrassing, How could you have not known?

"Mr.Kim.." you bowed respectfully at the man. Standing tall once again, you find yourself accidentally lay your curious brown orbs back to him, Jungkook.

whatthefrickwhatthefrick-

The boy himself didn't move a single glance from you, soft bottom lips engraved between his teeth. You noticed how he casted his eyes along your figure ever so slightly, making your heart flexible enough to even do a full summersault.

Abruptly, Mr. Kim lets out a loud cough, nodding at Jungkook and you, showing both dimples on his puffy cheeks. "Well then, I should get going, we'll talk later Jungkook-ah."

Jungkook-ah? Are they close?

You once again bowed at the man, following his form walking towards the door, shutting it close behind his body and soon enough all you can possibly hear was the harsh beating of your heart.

"I didn't know you were a library kinda girl?"

His modulated voice chimed in, adverting your gaze, you turn around, particularly catching a cunning smile playing on his lips.

"Well.." letting your words hanging in the air, you noticed him lifting his eyebrows, eyes bright as he waits for your continuous words. You walk pass him, shoulder brushing softly against each other.

"We did just met, haven't we?"

You continued, giving him a final look before carrying yourself into one of the aisle, that was placed in front of you. A rack of books from variations of genres held placed before your view, as you walk through it calmly.

"Are you saying.. we should get to know more?".

Your lips parted, seeing the damned attractive boy was now standing right next to your own small figure.

Well isn't that a pleasing sight.

Oh boy, he's definitely muscular and taller than you thought.

His eyes catching yours, a playful small smile ghosted on his face. "Actually no, I didn't say that." You breathed out, walking faster than before, you were trying your hardest to ignore the sound of heavy steps following right behind you.

Not that it succeeded.

A low husky laugh entering your mind as you turn left into another aisle. His laugh is even more endearing oh holy mother, you bite your lips, struggling to not think of the abrupt pulling you felt viciously.

"Is that a rejection I hear? So I'm not allowed to be your friend?" The familiar tall frame once again enter your vision, appearing himself right at the corner of the aisle, that endearingly  playful smile still lingering on his face.

And you swear to god, your heart just did the summersault your body is impossible to do.

"Again, I didn't recall to say such things, actually." You replied, eyes staggering at his golden ones. You step closer towards his figure. Clearly not noticing the big gap that is now weakening simply because of the action you took, but Jungkook fortunately did.

For, his heart was beating much more than you did.

"True, but you implied it." He whispered, stepping awfully close to your liking and that was when realization finally took a toll on you. Eyes quickly widening, you notice the now small gap which perhaps, the only thing that is separating the both of your bodies.

Was it because of that pull again?

"I believe, it's different." You managed to crooked up the stumbling words out of your mouth and that successfully granting the boy to let out a chuckle at the back of his throat. "Then, would you mind if I follow you along in this library?".

Upon hearing his words, you couldn't help to bring a smile, his eyes brightening at the exact moment as it lingers on your lips. You took a step back, allowing your body to finally relaxed and breathe calmly, trying to defy the repulsive beats of your heart.

"I wouldn't mind."

_____

"If I may ask, What exactly are you looking for?"

Jungkook walking closely behind you, blurring the focus sight of yours as you flip another page of a book on your hand. "Mystery things." You answered, sending him a small glint, before striding back into a new aisle.

"Scooby-doo?" Jungkook uttered confusingly, hearing his sudden words you let out a small laugh. Showing your teeth, you reply back. "Not that you fool, I'm actually looking for mysteries about this town."

"What mysteries?"

Noticing his steps stop subtly, you followed so. As your eyes caught a dusty black book right at the top of the shelf, you glanced at his frozen figure and smile. "Lots of them." You glanced back at the book of your choice, biting your lips nervously.

Now, how am I suppose to reach that?

Stretching your arms up high, you tiptoe your feet, putting a foot at the base of the wooden rack, in hope that it would somehow affect your height, so you can reach the book. Grasping at the edges of the book, you were about to pull it until a veiny hand came in touch with yours.

And to your surprise, the odd spark was there once again, rejuvenating within you.

Frozen, you watch silently as the hand touch yours every so gently, staying in that position more than you thought it should have been and that thought alone, manage to creep a small crimson tint at your cheeks.

Before you know it, Jungkook took the leather book off of the shelf swiftly. Again, subtly brushing with yours, it was such a futile action really,

It was as if it wasn't accidental?

Turning around, your nose bumped at a hard concrete front. Looking up, It was his chest, exactly in front of you. You gulp nervously, realizing how Jungkook hasn't moved a single muscle after he took the book out of your grasp.

It was still there, his hands clasping around it tightly. Casting your gaze at his face, you part your lips seeing how his eyes were staring at your face closely. His eyes move along the details of your face as you did the same.

His face was emotionless. You weren't sure what was he thinking at that exact intimate moment, but that's when you took a note at the back of your head. Perhaps he isn't like any book you have read, he wasn't readable.

However, his eyes do speak.

His strange golden orbs glints under the dim light above, following his move as he keeps his stare on you.

Strangely, those irises, those colors reminded you of the black sky wolf. The wolf you had helped, the wolf that manage to make you entranced at the first second you lay your eyes to.

Jungkook's eyes reflected in the exact same way, How?

Furrowing your eyebrows, you couldn't help to feel curious at the boy standing closely to you. He was so attractively mysterious, and divinely dangerous at the same time. It was such a weird combination, and yet you always feel this magnetic pull towards him.

Who is he?

"You have such beautiful curious eyes."

He whispered, tilting his head deliberately. Letting his black bangs parted from the locks. Again, that odd spark emerges back. Repulsive beat against your chest, you wonder quietly if he could actually hear your heartbeats.

Flashing a small smile, you decided to acknowledge his compliment. "Thank you, you're not so bad yourself." A deep chuckle and bunny-like teeth appearing at your sight was enough for you to stop breathing right then and there.

Goddamn it, what's wrong with me?

Silence took over for mere seconds before he finally distinctively taking a small step back, allowing you and him to breathe in different air. He lowers his head, letting his bangs fall deliberately back.

Even in that moment, he was still damn attractive.

You stay still at your spot as he reaches your hand, and putting the book gently at yours. Sparks flashing once more under his touch. Your eyes move along the movement of his arm, the sharp lining jawline and finally his face.

Again, his smile disappeared as quickly as it showed.

"Anyway, I'm late, I have class." He spoke subtly, head perking up to look at your face.

Glancing back at him, you boldly wave a hand towards his way, as he turns around to walk to the door. "See you around then." He took a short glance at your waving hand, a ghostly smile appearing.

Gently putting his hand over yours, sparks vibrating under it, calmness coloring his tone, he whispered.

"See you around princess."

____

Hey loves!! How was it? I hope it wasn't too overdone and too descriptive or perhaps too intimate- kslsjsjsj I've noticed wolves tend to act spontaneously around their partner so i kinda wanna make him act confusingly without thinking twice.

Anyway thank you again for reading!! and hope to see you next chapter x

^me when i realize it's time to put some spicy intimate moments in the book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 18.3K 55
Book Cover by : infinate_Army♡ Kim Taehyung, a true blood alpha, cold and stoic, but has a pure heart is the fated mate of Jeon Jungkook, a pure bloo...
105K 3.7K 43
Namjoon: prince of werewolves Taehyung: prince of vampires Seokjin: orifiel/ angels who protect the forest Yoongi: death J hope : guardian angel...
283K 13K 38
"....𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻?" 𝗛𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮𝘁 𝗮 𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗥𝗶𝗹�...
212K 9K 36
"Do you really wanna know?" Jungkook asked with his eyebrows raised. "Yes I do." I said confidently. "I warned you, Y/n. So don't regret it later." H...