POISON

By Ntsiyonce

Single mother of one, Beyonce Knowles is a renowned doctor in one of New York's biggest hospital. She works d... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
Epilogue

Characters

6.8K 130 8
By Ntsiyonce

~Beyonce Knowles a.k.a. Dr Knowles (mother to Alex)

~Alexander Cori Brown a.k.a. Alex (son of Beyonce and Christopher)

~Christopher Maurice Brown a.k.a. Chris (father to Alex and Beyonce's baby daddy)

~Jordin Sparks a.k.a. JJ (Chris's girlfriend)

~Kelendria Rowland a.k.a. Kelly (Beyonce's best friend since childhood)

~Nicki Minaj a.k.a. Cut Throat/ Nicki

~Marcus Johnson a.k.a. Marcus (One of Nicki's boys that work for her)

~James a.k.a. Snipper (Nicki's right hand man)

~King (Nicki's greatest enemy)
==========================

Hey y'all :)

You'll be meeting more characters as you read the story. Those at the top are just the main characters.

😘😍😚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 17.9K 50
Beyonce is definitely both verbally and physically abusive but her heart is for Onika and Onika only. Onika is different. She already found someone e...
17.9K 1.1K 12
Down on her luck, nursing student and full-time waitress Nicki Maraj get a massive blow to her already desperate financial situation that will surely...
14.3K 676 10
Beyonce Knowles is a high achieving doctor at mercy hospital in the Bronx. She takes three new surgeons into her hospital including Doctor Shawn Cart...
132K 7K 41
For So Long Beyoncé Has Been An Assistant To Mr.Shawn Carter Since She Was Twenty-One Years Old. They Have Grown To Trust Each Other And Become Very...