The Gay Adventures of Tododeku

By A_Tired_Weeb

So I'm not the best writer.... But I am trying to get better, which I why I wrote this!! I'm not sure if a lo... More

Not a part, but information
Halp Please
🍰Hanging Out🍰
🍰We Can Rule Together🍰
πŸ›‘Why don't you join us?πŸ›‘
πŸ’¦I Wish I Told You...πŸ’¦
🍰Can I Take Your Order🍰
πŸ›‘Is That A Flower?!πŸ›‘
πŸ’¦Do I Know You?πŸ’¦
Not an update | Please read!!
🍰You're A Maid?🍰
A/N | Please read!! This is important!!
🍰Are You My Soulmate?🍰
A New Book?!
πŸ›‘I-Izuku.... I-I'm Sorry | Bad EndingπŸ›‘

πŸ›‘Please Don't GoπŸ›‘

133 3 9
By A_Tired_Weeb

(⚠️WARNING!! This one shot will contain some content that might be disturbing to some audience members. Viewer discretion is advised. Enjoy! This also has a bit of KiriBaku. not sure if you would count it tho.)

Setting: Shouto and Izuku have been out of UA for 4 years now. They've become Pro Heroes and they've gotten a house together. Shouto thought it was soon the right time and decided to propose to Izu. He did so and they had there wedding 2 years after they graduated and became Pro Heroes.(I hope this makes sense)

*Shouto POV*

It was a normal day at the house. Izuku was out on patrol. He was usually taking the day shifts with a few other heroes, while me and a few other heroes took the night shift. We patrolled every other day, so that way we could get some time together so we weren't always working. I started to do some chores around the house. I got bored of the quiet and decided to put on something to block out the quiet. I turned on the TV and put on the news channel. As I started to fold the laundry, a specific "Breaking News!" alert caught my attention...

"The Number 1 Pro Hero "Deku" also knowns as "Izuku Todoroki" (they got married and took Shouto's last name) has encountered a villain. The villain seems to be a strong one! W-What's this?! He's down! He's been cornered!"

The television kept ranting on as I watched Izuku fight the villain, giving all his strength. He needed help. I quickly put down everything and rushed to get my hero suit on and rushed to the fight, terrified.

*3rd Person POV*

Shouto ran to the scene as fast as he could, trying to be sneaky so the villain wouldn't spot him. He sees two more people running at him. "Ground Zero? Red Riot? What took you guys so long?!" Shouto said angrily. "Look we're sorry man that we are late to this fight, but we're here now and we need to act fast, Deku's losing his strength and fast!" Ejirou said panicking. Katsuki nodded. He was still very jealous of Izuku for getting the Number 1 spot, but they didnt have time. "Look Shouto, we need to take an attack, he'll be siverally ingured if we don't act stat!" Katsuki said stiffly.

Shouto had a plan. "Listen to me. I've got a plan, it might not work, but it's-" He was cut off my Katsuki grabbing him by the shoulders and snapping him out of his rant. "Just get to the point dammit!" He yelled quietly. "Okay okay. Look the point is that you and Ejirou are going to sneak up behind him. Ejirou, use your hardening quirk to punch him as HARD as you can! Katsuki think you can work up enough glycerin sweat to make a big explosion to ditract him?" Katsuki and Ejirou looked at each other and nodded. "Great, you guys go, and I'll get Izuku." He said giving them a nod. Katsuki and Ejirou ran to the building behind the villain and planned a sneak attack. Shouto ran the opposite direction and ran to where Izuku was and waited for the sneak attack from Katsuki and Ejirou.

Shouto saw a big explosion from behind the villain and saw the villain go flying backwards. He ran over to Izuku and grabbed his beaten up body from the ground bridal style and ran away to a hidden corner away from the villain. He lied his head down on his lap and tried to wake him up. After a few seconds of nothing happening, he started to cough a bit, trying to get air. "Sh-Shouto... w-where am I?! W-Where's the villain?!" He said panicking and trying to get up. Shouto tried to keep him laying down so he could rest while the other two fought the villain. "Izuku....everything is fine. Ejirou and Katsuki are fighting the villain right now, and from what I'm hearing....." Shouto heard a loud sound coming towards them. "COVER YOUR FACE IZUKU" Shouto said covering him with his body and wrapping his arms around his body, covering him from the explosion from the villain.

The villain laughs at the two maliciously. "Sorry you teo! We tried to hold him back as much as we could. He's got some sort of teleportation quirk!" Screamed Ejirou at the two lying on the ground. (like how an Enderman from Minecraft can teleport)The villain smirked, "Now why would you tell them my quirk you shitty little heroes? That ruins all the fun of our game!" Katsuki and Ejirou tried to fight the hero to allow Izuku and Shouto to get away and think of a plan.

They got to the top of a building staying as quiet as possible, Shouto covered Izuku's mouth, while the villain passed. He checked to make sure the villain was gone before uncovering his mouth. "A-Are you alright Izuku?" Shouto asked him. He hugged him tightly. "I-I'm fine Shou.... but we have to get back there and help them!" He said wrapping his arms around his waste. "Izu no. I can't allow you to go back and fight. You need to stay here and rest. You could of died."

Shouto gave him one last hug, then put his hand on his husbands shoulders. Izuku grabbed his wrists softly. "You won't. I promi- AHHHHHHGGGGG!!!!" He screamed as he fell to the floor. When he fell, it revealed the villain right behind him, with a hand, probably from his quirks, seeming to be a second one, as sharp as a sword that he pulled out of Izuku's body. "Heh... found you." He said as he smirked then walked away. Shouto screamed as he fell to the floor and hugging Izuku's still body. "Life isn't fair kid. People die every day, you'll get over it." He said turning back to see the other two Pros running towards him. "Well, I need to be on my way now, best of luck with that." He laughed before he ran away. The two came closer, then finally realized what had happened. "I-Izuku....." Ejirou said kneeling down to see the damage. "Shouto....I-I'm sorry we couldn't stop him...." Shouto wasn't angry at them, they had done everything in there power to protect him. "Sh-Sh-Shouto... I-I'm s-s-sorry..." Izuku said quietly as the light faded from his eyes. "N-No this can't be the end! I'm getting you to the hospital! They'll take care of you! You'll be alright, just hang in there!" Shouto said as tears rolled down his cheeks.

"H-Hey.... d-don't cry..." Izuku said to him as he also had tears rolling down his face. The other two were also beginning to cry a little......even Katsuki... "I-Izu n-no... p-please don't go..." Shouto said holding his hand. He kissed his forehead. "Sh-Shouto...I-It's okay... you're g-going t-to be o-okay...." Shouto began to cry more as he could see the lights in his eyes fading....he was losing strength...and his time was almost up..he was losing blood fast, as it got all over Shouto's pants, but he didn't care about his pants....

"Sh-Shouto...it's alright....I-I'll be there for you....I-I'll be watching o-over you...every s-single day... I'll watch over you... I will always... be ...with you.... I-I love you Shouto....and I always will...." He closed his eyes and took....one....last...breath...

Shouto screamed to the top of his lungs in pain and hurt. He hugged Izuku's lifeless body tightly and cried into it. "I-I'm s-so s-s-sorry I couldn't b-be there in time for you Izuku! I'm s-so sorry!" He said through his sobs and tears..

"Izuku....he's....gone..." said Katsuki quietly. "I was such an ass hole to him god dammit!" He said through his tear. Ejirou hugged him tightly at a lost for words. "What are you going to do now?" Ejirou asked, trying to not hurt him more. "I'm going to do what he would want me to do....I'm going to give him what he deserves.... a proper.....funeral...." Shouto said trying to be strong, but obviously failing.

*~Two weeks later~*

*Shouto POV*

I turned on the TV as I was putting on my tux for the funeral.. the news channel was on... bringing up something I didn't want to hear...

"Today is the funeral of the previous Number 1 Pro Hero "Deku" who was also know as Izuku Todoroki...." The TV kept going on and on about his death.... I couldn't help but cry...

I turned off the TV when I finished getting ready and got into my car and drove the the funeral... I still couldn't believe that this day had come....let alone when I'm so young... when he was so young..

I got to the church and a lot of people started to come up to me and hug me. Only the Pros and my closest friends came up to me. As I wondered around the church I saw the main room... where the casket was... I wanted to cry when I saw it for the first time. Everyone looked back at me as I entered..... and smiled sweetly at me, some were crying, some weren't. As I got closer to the casket, I could feel my heart drop, as if it were trying to lift 1,000 pounds with skinny arms.

I got to the casket with my eyes closed. I was to scared to open, so I just stood there scared to open my eyes. I felt a few people come around me and hug me. It was the other pro heroes; Ochako, Momo, Tsuyu, Katsuki, Ejirou, all of them where there. Even Izu's mom...which hurt me even more. As I opened my eyes, I couldn't believe that what I was seeing was true....

I saw Izu lying there lifeless. In his casket....no heart beat, no breath, no shimmer from his eyes. He was just there...lifeless.... I started crying at the sight of this....

I put my hand on his and cried more. "It's okay Shouto... we're all here for you..." Momo said as she put her hand on my shoulder. "He would be very proud of you Shouto.." Tsuyu said as she let tears fall down her face...

A little while goes by and the ceremony starts and Ochako gives a small speech.

"It's hard...when a family loses someone they love. Izuku was a part of our family. He was a part of all our lives... He was what made our time at UA better.. it's also where he met his outstanding husband, Shouto Todoroki... He was apart of our lives, whether he was a friend, and acquaintance, or simply just a stranger passing by, and he made all our lives become a bit more brighter than before. It's hard.. and we are all going to miss him...especially you Shouto.. but I think we all know that this is what he would've wanted this... so I don't think we should mourn about his death, but celebrate the way he shaped this world. It will be hard yes, but I think that he would want us to be happy and try to make this life, the best one we can, even without a light to shine our way through the darkness.."

Everyone clapped for her as she walked down from the mic.

"This is the last chance anyone can see him before we bury him, would anyone like to come up and see him?"

I walked up with my friends to see him for the last time. I kissed my hand, then placed it on his head and whispered. "I love you Izuku...". Everyone finished walking up and they closed the casket... locking his lifeless body in it.

~*About an our later*~

*Still Shouto's POV*

I stood there and watch as them lay him in his tomb. I watched the entire process. I took a bouquet of flowers I had and placed them infront of his tomb stone. It started to rain, but I didn't move... I stood there.. crying...

I heard footsteps behind me. An umbrella had appeared above me. It was my friends. "This is what he would of wanted Shouto..." Said Ochako, letting a tear fall off her cheek. "I-I know...i-it's just hard.." I said, sadly. "I know... we should.... probably get out of the cold rain..." She said.. sadly... "Y-Yeah." I said, taking one last look at the stone with his name on it.

"Goodbye... Izuku.."

(2032 words!!!! Well I am very sorry that this had to go like this... hope you guys enjoyed it and I'll see you again soon my bootiful weaboos -Author~Sama💙)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 7K 26
Midoriya has developed a massive crush on Todoroki but doesn't want to tell him how he feels in fear of being rejected.But one day Toodoroki says he...
66.3K 3K 95
A boy who was meant to be seen as non ordinary. Who isn't one to reveal many things about himself due to having minimal trust in others. Who would do...
50.7K 1.6K 12
WARNING: This story contains threesome romance boyxboyxboy DONT LIKE IT DONT READ IT Also smut cus what's the use of this ships without s** AGAIN, D...
35.2K 2.1K 47
[Please refrain from reading this fic. It's old, and I had no idea what I was doing. You will cringe at my writing. Please do yourself a favor here.]...