The Queen and The Great King

By haikyuu-shoyo

Iwazumi has an adopted sister who is actually his little cousin, Iwazumi, (Y/N). She plays volleyball and lov... More

A/N
Chapter 2: Your Past
Chapter 3: Anniversary/ Confessions
Chapter 4: I love you
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A/N
A/N (Requests)
A/N: For all readers
A/N

Chapter 1: The Queen meets her King

14.5K 358 458
By haikyuu-shoyo

~Iwazumi Residence~

I walked down to meet my brother to go to school, still sleepy from twisting and turning all night. I ran when I heard Hajime yelling, "Hurry up we're gonna be late!"

I responded rushing through the hall, "Coming."

We started heading out, I walked with my (h/l) (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes facing up to the clouds, "If they bother you say you're my sister and under the protection of the volleyball team."

I scoffed playfully, "I can take care of myself Hajime."

He looked at me with soft eyes, "I know, but you are my sister now."

I looked up to the sky again, "Yeah, besides now I can meet trashykawa."

We both laughed and he responded, "He won't be too fond of you when you call him that."

I giggled, "I'll just say you're my brother, and problem solved. I have a feeling I won't need to explain further."

"I know you came back to be with family after staying a while in America, but remember you are family, so trust me." I sighed a little and I couldn't help but feel guilty, I can't tell you not yet.

We arrived, "Seijoh, huh?" We walked inside and we went our separate ways.

When I arrived the teacher introduced me, "Class this is Iwazumi, (Y/N) and she transferred from America, please be kind to her, you may sit down miss." I nodded and walked to my seat when I noticed a boy looking at me, why?

~Oikawa's POV~

Iwazumi... Is she Iwa's sister, he never said anything about having a sister? I looked at her and she noticed, dang it, I might have scared her.

However, she could be another fangirl soon and that would be awful. She doesn't seem like that, besides if she really is Iwa's sister she'll probably hate me. Damn it Iwa, you have me doubting your family too. I walked outside to catch up to her and she looked lost too, "Hey you."

She looked at me coldly, "I have a name." Yep definitely an Iwazumi. A cute one though.

~(Y/N)'s POV~

"I have a name," I said coldly looking at him.

He smiled a little, "(Y/N) right?" I nodded, "Are you Iwa's sister?"

I started laughing right there and I could notice a little pink on his face. That nickname was the only thing I needed to break down. "'Iwa' that's what you call him, how are you not dead?"

He grinned and said, "Because he's my best friend."

"Liar."

We went back and forth and I asked, "Do you know where the gym is?"

He looked at me with a smirk, "Of course, you can watch us practice."

I stopped in realization, "You're trashykawa? No way." I laughed out.

He sighed in defeat and groansmed, "Iwa calls me that to you?" I nodded with a smirk. We walked to the gym and he asked, "Do you play, volleyball I mean?"

I took a small breath and answered him, I didn't know why, "I love the game, but I haven't been on a team since middle school. I was the best in the prefecture, but it wasn't challenging enough and they wouldn't let me join the boy's team. So as soon as I finished junior high I quit and now I play whenever I can."

He was kinda shocked, but so was I. I never told anyone this, I snapped out of it when Oikawa replied, "Join ours, first as a manager then as a player when you show your skills. I'd like to see what you can do."

I smiled at him, "Thank you." All of a sudden, I heard shrieking from the hall. Fangirls, I hate them.

"Oikawa can you sign this?"

"Oikawa take a picture with me?"

"Oikawa~"

I think I'm gonna leave I hate the shrieking. I stopped when I heard Oikawa, "Sorry, but I need to take my friend to the gym."

He walked by me and whispered, "Play along." What did he mean by that? He stuck out his hand, "Shall we go?"

I hesitated, but grabbed his hand, "We shall." I could feel the death glares from the girls as soon as Oikawa turned around. I found it kind of amusing.

"Don't worry about them, if they touch you, Iwa won't be the only problem." He whispered. Why does he care?

I scoffed playfully, "What's worse than Hajime when he's angry?" We both laughed and continued walking I enjoyed talking to him it was nice.

~Oikawa's POV~

She scoffed playfully, "What's worse than Hajime when he's angry?"

We both laughed and continued to talk, she's real, at least I hope so. Her long hair is pretty and her eyes are mesmerizing. But, she's Iwa's sister. When she gets to know me she'll probably dislike me and Iwa would kill me. My friends are right, how are so many girls into me? Actually, nevermind, they see the hot face, but not the real me.

We entered the gym and she screamed, "Hajime!" He waved, but I got kind of annoyed when the others start blushing from seeing her.

"Hey, (Y/N)." He replied.

~Your POV~

"Hey, (Y/N)," he said with a smile when I entered most of the boys are blushing, why? Who knows boys are weird.

He walked over and noticed Oikawa, "I see you met him already."

I smirked, "Yeah, he doesn't seem that annoying, except for the part of the killing fangirls."

Hajime smirked and teased him, "I nearly forgot about that."

Oikawa had puffy cheeks like a kid, which I thought looks cute, and whined, "What else could possibly be wrong about me?"

All the 3rd years started listing things while I laughed at everything they say while Oikawa whined again, "You guys are mean."

I punched his arm, "You are unbelievable."

"Ow," he faked.

"Liar." He smirked knowing I was right. But, we went back and forth calling each other names and the rest of the team was just shocked at how we got along.

After practice was over we went home, I walked home with Iwazumi and Oikawa. Suddenly, Hajime remembered something, "Crap, Oikawa can you walk her home, I forgot something."

"Sure thing," he gave him a thumbs up and a smile.

He walked me home instead. I looked at the floor, "Thanks."

He looked at me, "What for?"

"For walking me home," I replied.

He chuckled and my heart skipped a beat, "Please you're my friend." I hugged him before I even realized my body moved. "What's this for?" He asked, blushing and flustered.

I hugged him tightly, "For being my friend, Oikawa."

He smiled at me, "No problem (Y/N), and please call me Tooru. You're Iwa's sister anyway. So just call me Tooru. Iwa's just too mean to use my actual name."

I smiled back, "Okay Tooru." I asked him for his phone and he gave it to me and I put my number in, "Now you have mine and I have yours good night."

He waved, "Good night Princess."

I turned and looked at him, "I'm not a Princess, I'm a Queen." I headed inside and after half an hour I texted Tooru.

(Y/N): Hey

Tooru: Hi

(Y/N): What are you doing?

Tooru: Lying down

(Y/N): You bored?

Tooru: It's more fun talking to you

I blushed when I read that.

(Y/N): I am a very fun person :)

Tooru: What about me? ;)

(Y/N): You're alright ;p

Tooru: Now I'm hurt

(Y/N): Lair

Tooru: Maybe ;)

(Y/N): Definitely

Tooru: Good night Queen

(Y/N): Good night King

I blushed after reading and sending what I did, but I don't think he cares much.

~Oikawa's POV~

Great my face is red again. Why am I red every time she does something cute. I've got to stop. I can't fall in love with someone I just met can I? Besides, she probably already sees me as an older brother.

~Both~
Underlined- (Y/N)
Italics- Oikawa
Bold- Both

It'll just end in heartbreak

Just like before.

I highly doubt he/she likes me anyway.

~(Y/N)'s POV
-A couple of weeks later-

"Way to go guys, you won," I told them. They went against Karasuno today and they won the game.

They looked so cheerful and confident, "Was there any doubt?" Oikawa asked.

I shook my head and grinned, Hajime ruffled my hair, "Your cheering helped." I put my hands against my heart, "Aw thank you." I giggled and hugged him. Yep, they are awesome now to beat Shiratorizawa.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 5.1K 36
Y/n's parents thought it would be nice if y/n lived alone so she could learn to become independent. She enrolled to Karasuno high school as a third-y...
223K 7K 14
(F/N) (L/N) made a promise to a friend when they were younger. She had totally forgotten about it after her and her family moved and she lost contact...
111K 2.8K 22
It's easier to heal yourself when you have someone to share your wounds with. I don't own any of the Haikyuu characters. #1 in Tsukishimakei #11 in T...
128K 5.1K 27
"Did I say that right?" you asked. "You need more help than I thought" Tsukishima snorted while smirking at you. You pouted and stuck your tongue o...