Vegito x Gogeta (+ pictures)

By BoOMarAly308

Hello everyone ! This is a Vegito x Gogeta book. Warning ! This contains lemons, and this story is like, very... More

Chapter 1 : 'Where i am ?'
Chapter 2 : 'feeling for each other'
Chapter 3 :'i love you (lemon !)'
Chapter 4 : "goku and vegeta"
Chapter 5 : "love between two saiyan" (lemon)
chapter 6 : "bulma's funeral"
Chapter 7 : The party
I'm sorry!
Chapter 8 : He's back....
Chapter 9 : Zamasu vs Gogeta
Chapter 10 : The wedding !
Chapter 11 : What a night ! (Lemon)
Chapter 12 : Lemons
Chapter 13 : BROLY + Tournament of pôwer !
Chapter 14 : Craziness!
Chapter 15 : It was all a dream ...
Chapter 16 : It's going to be Alright
Chapter 17 : The Kiss
Chapter 18 : Christmas (Smut Warning !)
Chapter 19 : The real side (🍋)
Chapter 20 : The choice
Cute ^^
💖💜# 2 : Vegeta x Goku💜💖
❤Vegito x Gogeta #2 (+Gotenks)♥
💙# 3 : VEGITO X GOGETA!!!💙
🎃Halloween🎃
🌹Vegito x Gogeta #3 (lemon)🌺
🔥Vegito x Gogeta #4🔥
🌟Vegito x Gogeta #5🎶
♥Vegito x Gogeta #6🌟
🍀Vegito x Gogeta #7🍬(+beji and Goji)
♥Vegito x Gogeta #8❤
💜💙Vegito x Gogeta #9💙💜
🌺🤍Vegito x Gogeta #10🍩❤
... Sorry ? '^^
❤🍰Vegito & Gogeta #1♥🍦
🍨♥Vegito & Gogeta #2🌟🍉
🍩♣Vegito & Gogeta #3 (Last part)♠🍰
🍫Vegito & Gogeta #4🌟
●Vegito & Gogeta #5 (+Beji x Goji)🌟
❤Vegito & Gogeta ! #6♠
🔹Bardock x Turles🔸
🍨Whis x Beerus🍩
🌟Some CUTEE picture that I found !! #1🌟
🌟Random Pictures #2♥
✴Random picture !#3💙
Sorry

If Gogeta was the Uke + What if all the Seme were Yandere. (Sad)

190 0 1
By BoOMarAly308

First it's not a chapter ! And second , enjoy xD. If you cry it's not my fault. Bye bye
-------------------------------------------------------
*- In Gogeta's Dream -*

Goji - What is it Vegito ? You want me to fuck you again ?~

Beji - No no no Gogeta... what if we switch role for once .? I promise that you will never want to be the Seme again !

Goji - WHAT ?! NO! YOU ARE THE FUCKING UKE HERE !

Beji - Oh ? You're afraid ? Come on~ you want it~ you're just as stubborn as me~ not bad Gogeta ! Not bad at all~

Goji - No wait ! I said no Vegito ! Stop !

Beji - Sorry~ But my hands don't want to stop right now~ *smirk*

Goji - V-VEGITO !!~

Beji - Would you look at that~ You're enjoying this now aren't you ?~ You cute masochism~

*- End of the small dream x') -*

Goji - Ahhh !!! NO !! STOP !

Vegito suddenly woke up of the sound from Gogeta's yelling. He quickly teleport to his room and sat next to him.

Beji - GOGETA ?! WHAT HAPPENED !? WAKE UP!

Goji - ... *Wakes up and looked at Vegito*

Beji - You're alright there dude ?! You screamed my name and you stopped before you start screaming again! What happened ?! Tell me ! A-Are you hurt anywhere ??

Goji - ... *Smirked before gently laying Vegito on his bed, going in betweenhis legs*

Beji - G-Gogeta .?! What's wrong ?! *blush*

Goji - I'M THE SEME HERE ! GOT THAT CUTIE !?

Beji - ... Y-Yes ... ? *Blush more* but why do you say that ...? I already know that you're the dominant one in this relationship..

Goji - For nothing... I'm just warning you ... that's all ... *calmed down a bit*

Beji - Alright Alright... I believe you ... but is it because of a dream ? I mean if you told me that after waking up like that there's a problem! *laugh*

Goji - Don't laugh ! But yeah... it was because of a dream! Where you were the dominant one but between us.. you like when I'm taking control so we're not going to switch place right~

Beji - Yeah yeah... ! Now let's sleep ... I'm tired and it's very late ! Night night !

Goji - Yeah ... 'Night Vegito... My sweet love..

(Part Yandere ! I'm excited ! Not you ? And I'm crying x'D)

?? - Vegito is that you ?! What's happening with Black ?! And what's up with the other ?!

Beji - I DON'T KNOW DUDE ! Gogeta also start acting weird ... and I have a bad feeling about this ! I mean look around us! Destroyed house and ... more scary things..

?? - We need to get the other ! Quick ! I don't want to find them on the ground bleeding ! They means everything to me !

Vegito and the stranger travelled everywhere for their Uke's friends and when they were all here , they hide somewhere and they low their Ki.

K - I'm... scared ! What will they do to us ?! And ... are we going to die...?

Beji - Shhh! I don't want Gogeta or ... worse to hear us !

B - Shut up then Vegito !

K - ... It look likes the Hide and Seek game of last time... but this time our boyfriends are crazy and there is no escape... so now shut up ! Both of you !

Beji & B - ... Sorry Goku... But you're right .. it's like the game of hide and seek.

??? - Vegitooooo~ What is my beautiful man ?~ I want to touch you and kiss you right now...~

Vegito hug Bardock and of course Bardock hug back. Everyone looked at each other eyes before looking around them.

Beerus - I hate my life... I'm a god of destruction and I have to hide... that's ridiculous ! And I can't destroy them ! Because there's guardian/angel and boyfriend... And there's also all of your Boyfriends up there ! I hate it !

Vegito said nothing and got up. He ran away and tried to find someone, at least somebody to help them !

K - He's going to die !

B

- its too late son... he left ...

K - ... He's going to get caugh...

Beerus - ... Believe in him I guess ! He's a strong guy and a fusion. What could possibly happen to him ?

Everyone - Yeah ! But don't say that too fast .. things can go really really wrong from that one simple sentence.

Beerus - Don't care

•- Back with Vegito -•

Beji - 'Come on ! Fly faster! I want to check if there is someone !'

Vegito thought as he checked all the houses and the stores. But no one was there, no sounds, no sights of a living being. Nothing.

Beji - Hey ! Somebody ?? Can someone hear me ?? Please ! Answer! Help us ..!

?? - I knew you would come here to call for help ..

Vegito turn his head toward the sound and panicked.

Beji - G-Gogeta ?? W-What are you doing here ?? Get away !

Goji - Awh~ Darling .. they were in the way~

B

eji - I hate my life ... I want the real Gogeta back ... I want Gotenks ... please ! Come back to me ! I know you are there .. somewhere ...

Goji - Oh but I am here sweetheart~

Beji - ...

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

B - Who killed everyone ..?

K - Gogeta ... and Vegeta killed Goten , Gohan and Trunks...

Beerus - Whis killed Chi-Chi and Bulma, even though they were only making good food

K - I don't wanna die !

Vegito and Gogeta soon came back and Vegito was throwed in the basement, with the other Uke's. But since every Uke were begging to be released and feed, Gogeta snapped.

G

oji - Stop yelling! You're going to break Vegito's hear with your voice! And I can hurt you for that !

Everyone stayed silent and looked at each other, smiling.

K - ... There's no need in living anymore ... Right ..? I mean look around us.... Blood ... Dirt ... brain ... and more disgusting thing...

B

- I'm agree with ... son ... They're killing everyone... and we can't stop them... not because we're weak ... but because we don't want to hurt them... like strangely, they are very fine with it.

B

eji - ... I ... have a knife ...

B - ... And I have a gun ... there's not much munitions... but that should be fine ... at least just for us all

Beerus - ... You guys are sure ? You know gods can't die from that. I'll just Hakai myself.

Beji - ... Yes ... *Cry* i don't want to stay to a world where our boyfriend's are fucking crazy!

B - ... who's going first ?

B

eji - ME ! *Take The gun in his hand and point it to his head*. I love you guys so much ... see you later ! *Cry and shot*

B - ... I'm next *stab himself three times in the heart*

Beerus - *Stab himself in his right arm and Hakai himself right after it*

K - *Cries but quickly shot himself a lot a times*.

*- In heaven -*

Beji - BARDOCK!

F - ... Monkeys ... monkeys everywhere .. just great !

K - Dad !

Beji - GOTENKS ! YOU'RE HERE !! I MISSED YOU SOOOO MUCH

G - Mom ! I missed you so much!

Vegito and Gotenks hugs each other while crying. They were finally happy and away from their old and scary life

Gogeta pov :

Goji - WHAT ???!!!! What did you say ...?!

V - ... They ...Killed ... each other ..

Goji - VEGITO ! COME BACK PLEASE !! I'm sorry ... I'M SO SORRY FOR WHAT WE HAVE DONE !

T - It's just us now ... We don't deserve to see them after that ...

V - You're the one who say that ?! You were also used to kill people ! And you're with Bardock !

T - ... SHUT UP  !

V - WHAT DID YOU SAY ?!

Goji - ... stop guys ... BOTH OF YOU ! 

They both turn their head toward me and I noticed that they were crying a little. I then told everyone to think of a plan but Whis quickly looked at me

W - Sooo , last time you tell us that in your universe , you have ... "Dragon ball" ? Right ? So we can use them to bring back everyone we kill !

Goji - ... Yeah ! We can do that ! 

Everyone here smile and we want everywhere to find all of the seven dragon ball. When we finally got them , I summon Shenron and we made our wish. Shenron Bring back everyone and with our second wish , we ask him to erase people memory of what happen. He disappeared and then we saw our friends and boyfriends in front of us. We ran toward them , hug them , kiss them and apologize to them. They forgave us and we all hug each other in a big hug. But little did they know .. it was only the beginning of their new life~

------------------------------------------------------------
I love my life when there's school tomorrow and when it's 3 a.m ... I wake up at 8 a.m ... I LOVE MY LIFE :') hope you enjoy !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.3K 1.9K 22
Cover by @viva_la_charlie! This is for you Zen!~ Thanks for the inspiration along with everyone else! After Vegeta and Bulma break up, Vegeta finds h...
252 7 3
The potara Vegito has always been close to the saiyanettes Caulifla and Kale. When his sparring session with Caulifla turns into a sexual session, Ve...
35.8K 412 9
I'm not the best at description but I do hope you enjoy my first fanfiction ever. I don't own anything dragon ball related but the story.
30.7K 947 16
I've been searching for Frieza most of my life. He was responsible for the death of my entire race. During my search my ship crashed on Earth and I c...