Death's Son (Originally done...

Autorstwa CearraRH

After the Wizarding War, everything was good and calm, until it wasn't. The muggles found out and destroyed t... Więcej

Death
Back in Time
Confronting...
Gift
Future Sins
Meeting with Sirius
Much to Barty's Horror
Chapter 8
Wake-up Call
Drawing Lines
A Chat with Death
The LeStranges
Barty's Questions
Last Task
Goodbye, Dursleys.
The End of the Toad
Narcissa gets a Girl
Barty's Pride
A Quiet Day
Draco and Lyra
Reunions and New Faces
Chapter 23
Another Explosion
Severus' Regret

Sirius's Justice

6.7K 238 13
Autorstwa CearraRH

After Sirius, Remus, and Harry ate breakfast, they went to the drawing-room to talk.

"Normally we'd have talks in a more comfortable place, however, this room might last longer than the others would," Sirius stated.

Harry nodded, knowing this conversation would not be easy.

"You got here a lot later than I thought you would. Where did you go?" Sirius asks.

"Well, I got my cousin to hear some things he would need to for future reference. Then I wiped my aunt's and uncle's memories of the small interrogation. I told them that I would not be staying there anymore. Then I made my way here," Harry answered, leaving out that he went to kill some muggles that would have caused issues. 

Sirius sighs, "Harry, I might have been half asleep, but I know you had a fair amount of blood on you. I also know that you weren't injured. So where were you?" Sirius asks.

"I was dealing with a few people that would have caused trouble later," Harry answered honestly, yet vaguely.

"Fair enough. What is this thing with the elements you are able to do?" Remus asks, looking intrigued.

"I was born an elemental. I'm not sure how, but it did contribute to how I survived the killing curse. The other aid was my mother's life-for-life sacrifice. In my last life, I was never trained in it, in this life, Death gave me full control over them. However, they still react to my emotions, as all magic does," Harry explained.

Sirius and Remus look at their cub in awe. They share a look and nod at each other.

"Harry. We have talked about this a lot while waiting for you to get here. Mainly being threatened by Death. Anyway, we have both agreed to stand by you. We will stand by you, even Voldemort," Sirius states.

"I'm not complaining, but how did you decide this?" Harry asks, wanting to make sure that they aren't joining for any wrong reason.

"On top of you joining Voldemort, we also have noticed that nothing has changed for any of the dark creatures, even ten years after Voldemort was supposedly killed," Remus explains.

"And the light left me to rot in Azkaban, with no trial. Plus how they restrict magic so much. Dark Magic has nothing to do with being evil, the intent has to do with being evil," Sirius explains.

Harry nods, liking that they didn't just join for him, though he wouldn't have minded. He liked that they actually put thought into their decision, instead of just being a Gryffindor about it.

"Thank you," Harry told them, letting the emotion he felt bleed into his words. 

Remus and Sirius looked at Harry with a look that matched how Harry felt.

"Now, what's this we heard about you having children?" Sirius asks, looking a mix between sad but ultimately mischievous. 

"Yeah, I had three. I had a child named James Sirius, Albus Severus, don't ask about that one it was Ginny's idea. And my last child was Lily Luna. I eventually had Scorpius Malfoy with me, after his father and mother died. James and Scorpius were dating, they were killed together, burned to death in my house while I was out on a raid. Lily was killed in Hogwarts when the muggles sent a missile into it. Albus was caught by the Inquisition. Ginny was shot," Harry answered.

"What did you need to inform your cousin about?" Remus asked Harry next.

"In my past, Dudley ended up having a magical child, named Violet. She was six when she had her first accidental magic. Sadly, she was with her grandparents at the time it happened. Dudley was at work and his wife was sick. Vernon and Petunia sold her to some lab. We ended up having to kill her, it was more merciful to kill her than to try to heal her. She was only with them for a little over two days," Harry answered.

The two adults looked at him in shock and horror. Harry, at this point, has dissociated himself from the questions, to help himself keep control of his ability and to keep from hurting someone.

"How does Kreacher remember?" Remus asks, confused.

"I'm not sure. Something about time not mattering to elf magic, only life, and death. Nothing else in between," Harry answered.

"Harry, how did we die?" Sirius asks.

"You died in my fifth year, which won't happen this time around, but you fell through the Veil in the Department of Mysteries, from Bellatrix. Remus died with Tonks during the final battle, also by Bellatrix. Teddy was safe and ended up engaged to Victoire, who was Fleur Delacour and Bill Weasley. Victoire was beaten and raped to death by muggles. Teddy was killed on a raid after he lost Victoire," Harry answered.

The three sat in silence for a while.

"You are able to summon them? Your parents mentioned that you are able to," Sirius spoke next.

"Yeah... I'm able to summon my dead children," Harry answered.

"Will you?" Sirius asks.

"Eventually. When I summon them it will just be me and Kreacher. If I am fine after that conversation, I'll see about letting you see them," Harry replies.

"Are you able to summon my brother?" Sirius asks.

"Yes. I plan to even summon Barty's mother this weekend, so he can talk to her," Harry tells him.

"Do you think we would be able to summon Regulus at some point?" Sirius asks him, looking guilty about what happened to his brother.

"Sure. Take the time to think about what you want to say, and prepare yourself for anything he might say. When you have, we can summon him. Okay?" Harry tells his godfather.

Sirius nods his head in agreement. They sit in silence for a while. After a while, Kreacher informed the trio about lunch. The three nodded and went up for lunch.

On Monday morning, Harry got out of bed and got ready to go to Riddle Manor. He left before Sirius and Remus woke up. He asked Kreature to inform them that he should be back by 4 this evening. With that, he apparated away.

___

He arrived at Riddle Manor and walked straight to Tom's office. He knocked, to alert Tom that he was entering, then just walked in.

Tom was sitting at his desk writing notes on a piece of parchment.

"Hello, Tom," Harry spoke.

"Hello, Harry. To what do I owe this early visit?" Tom asked, somewhat sarcastically.

"Sirius and Remus decided to stand by me. So that's good. I also got to inform them of my lovely sleeping habits. So I will be unavailable Tuesday night and all of Wednesday. I am available for any rest of the week. I also came to inform you that I killed a few muggles that would have eventually caused an issue later. I plan to go after Dolores Umbridge sometime this week. I am also no longer at my relatives' home, however, I have given Dudley the warning for his child if he ever gets to have one," Harry informs his partner.

"Alright, so we have to worry about Dumbledore trying to get you to go back. Do you have any plans for that?" Tom asked Harry.

"Already handled. Due to being forced to participate in the Triwizard Tournament, in the eyes of the Goblins, I am an adult. Since you had to be an adult to participate in the tournament, to begin with," Harry answered.

Tom nodded, seeing nothing wrong with what he has learned. 

"How are the Death Eaters healing?" Harry asked, wanting to be caught up with how things were progressing.

"They are doing well. The LeStranges still have a few more days in bed, but then they will all be up and about, able to start training themselves to get back to the shape they were in before Azkaban.

"Great. What all have you been working on during this?" Harry asks.

"I've been planning raids, which I need you to look over. We also need to plan the Ministry take over. Do you plan to continue playing student, this year? Or are you going to just take everything independently? You have already finished your schooling, so if you don't want to continue, you don't really need to," Tom replies.

"I'm not sure. I never really had a good Hogwarts experience, my fifth year, in my past, I was constantly forced to use a blood quill in detention. This won't be happening this year, as I plan to deal with Umbridge accordingly. So I think I will do my fifth year, take my OWLs, but I will probably take the NEWTs independently. Unless, of course, I am needed here. I still plan to sneak out of Hogwarts regularly, like I did this past year. So it shouldn't affect any plans," Harry answers.

Tom nodded, understanding Harry's reasons.

"Anything else you need to tell me?" Tom asked.

"Well, Barty knows about my past, not all of it, but a good chunk of it. I will also be coming this weekend to plan and chat with Barty. Barty might seem a bit distracted until then. Don't blame him for it, Death told him how I can summon dead people, letting Barty know that I can summon his mother for him. Which will also be done this weekend. That's it," Harry told Tom.

"I figured most of that, as I talked with Barty yesterday when he got here. Is there anything you suggest?" Tom asks Harry.

"I was wondering, that since we have Sirius on our side if we can use Wormtail to get him cleared. It would do us good if we have a Black on our side that is not wanted. Since most of the Death Eaters are escapees and are being hunted for, if we get Sirius cleared, he could join the Wizengamot and help get our laws passed," Harry suggested.

"Alright. I can agree to that since we lose the incompetent coward in return for an ex-auror and a werewolf," Tom states.

"WORMTAIL!" Tom shouts, getting the rat to come to the office.

A few minutes later, a fat grey rat scurries into the office and transforms back int to Peter.

"Yes, my Lord?" Pettigrew asks.

"You are being sent on a new task, Petrificus Totalus," Tom cast, petrifying the coward of a man, Tom turns to Harry, "You are free to bring him to the Auror Department."

Harry smirked a little ferally, "somnum penitus" Harry cast.

With a nod to Tom, Harry levitated Pettigrew and apparated to the Department of Magical Law Enforcement. Harry walked into the office, with Pettigrew under a disillusionment charm, still petrified and asleep. He walks up to the front desk, "I have new evidence for the Sirius Black case. I need to speak with Amelia Bones immediately," he spoke firmly to the front desk attendant.

Harry was led to an office, making sure that Peter was following behind. The attendant left to get Amelia Bones. Harry conjured a chair for himself, he added a spell that would keep Peter from turning into his rat animagus form, making Peter feel immense pain when he tries. He also cast a spell that kept Peter from spilling any information about Tom from this past year, including an admission that Tom is back as well as Harry joining him. He waited for only a few minutes, then Amelia Bones walks into the room like she has a mission to accomplish.

"Hello, Mr. Potter. I was told you had new evidence regarding the Sirius Black issue?" Amelia asks.

"Yes, Auror Bones. Sirius Black never received a trial when he was sent to Azkaban. I am here to bring forth evidence that he was incarcerated for no reason. He is innocent," Harry spoke maturely.

"That is quite an allegation, where is this proof you have brought to back up this assumption?" Amelia asks, looking a little pale at the thought of an innocent man going through that.

Harry cancels the disillusion charm, "Auror Bones, I give you Peter Pettigrew. The actual Secret Keeper of the Potters," Harry declares.

Amelia gasps at the petrified man in front of her, "What did we do?" she whispers mortified.

"Now, all you need to do is to give Peter some Veritaserum, question him, then decide if he is guilty or not. When he is found guilty, all that needs to happen is that after reviewing the facts of the case, the saw that the trial was never held and that Peter Pettigrew was apprehended and charged with the murder of those 12 muggles and of the Potters," Harry tells her.

Amelia nods, "You can definitely see this being taken care of," she says. She casts a Patronus, asking it to go to Scrimgeour, telling him to bring Veritaserum down to the first meeting room, asap.

The falcon flies off to deliver the message.

"Do you know how he got away?" Amelia asks Harry.

"Yes, he is an unregistered animagus, his form a rat. He was pretending to be the pet to the Weasley family. I have already cast a spell on him that will keep him from turning into his rat form to escape," Harry answers.

"How did you manage to come across him?" Amelia asks.

"We met in my third year, but before I could turn him in, he got away. When I told Dumbledore, he said that it would be handled. We told Dumbledore and we were told to not worry about it. However, I was walking through Diagon when I saw the familiar animagus. I stunned him, changed him back and brought him here. Deciding to get it done myself since no one else did. I also learned that Sirius Black was my godfather that year," Harry explained.

"If he had been given a trial, as he should have, it would have been proven that he didn't do it. I would have then went to live with him, instead of the muggles I used to live with," Harry finished.

"What do you mean when you say you used to live with?" Amelia asks.

"They hated me. They dislike anything related to magic, including me. Anyway, with my forced participation in the Triwizard Tournament, which you have to be of age to participate in. Since the ministry made me compete and Dumbledore made me compete, being head of the Wizengamot and Headmaster of Hogwarts. That was technically three forms of government declaring me an adult. So I have full access to my family vaults and properties," Harry explained.

Amelia nodded, "I suppose that is correct. In the eyes of the law, you are legally emancipated."

Finally, Scrimgeour arrived with the Veritaserum. 

"You called for me and Veritaserum, Auror Bones?" Scrimgeour asks.

"Yes. I need you as a witness and to administer the Veritaserum to one Peter Pettigrew," Amelia asks of her coworker.

Rufus looks at Amelia in shock, before turning to Harry and seeing the unconscious man on the ground.

"Bloody hell," Rufus whispered.

He turned back to his boss and turned serious, "Alright, let's do this," he states.

Harry nods and removes the petrification and the sleep spell.

"Hello, Peter Pettigrew. You are here to be questioned for the night of Halloween of 1981. You will be given Veritaserum, you will not be allowed to deny the use of it, as this has gone on for more than ten years, so your rights are now forfeit," Amelia stated.

Rufus stuns Peter again and pours three drops of Veritaserum down Peter's throat. Peter swallowed as he was Renervated once more.

"Head Auror Amelia Bones questioning Peter Pettigrew with use of Veritaserum with, legal adult, Harry Potter and Auror Rufus Scrimgeour as witnesses," Amelia starts.

"You may begin questioning," Scrimgeour and Harry state. Harry remembers having to do his while he was still an auror.

The two Aurors look at Harry weirdly but continue with questioning.

"State your full name," Amelia stated.

"Peter Pettigrew," he stated monotonously.

"The Veritaserum is working," Amelia announces to the witnesses. 

The two witnesses nod and the questioning continues.

"Where were you the night the Potters were attacked?" Amelia asks.

"After informing my Lord of the address, I ran. I was afraid of Sirius Black coming to avenge them," Peter answered monotonously.

"Who was your Lord?" Amelia asks.

"Lord Voldemort," Peter replies.

"How were you able to tell Voldemort where the Potters were?" Amelia asked.

"I had managed to convince the Potters to change their Secret Keeper from Sirius Black to me. I told them that it would be obvious to everyone if they continued to use Black. So I was changed into being the Secret Keeper. I was already a Death Eater by then, so I told my Lord about their location when news of the prophecy came about," Peter admitted monotonously.

"So Black never told Voldemort the location of the Potters?" Amelia asked.

"No," Peter replied blankly.

"What happened when Black caught up to you in that muggle town?" Amelia asked.

"I blew up the street and cut off my finger. Then I turned into my rat form and ran away. I was found by the Weasley family a few days later," Peter tells the Auror.

"Auror Scrimgeour, administer the antidote," Amelia Bones instructed.

Rufus nodded and gave Peter the antidote. Peter looked at the two Aurors with fear. He turned to Harry and paled, seeing the demented smirk on his face. He tried to tell the Aurors that the Dark Lord was alive and that Harry was working with him, but the words never left his mouth.

"Peter Pettigrew, I hereby declare you guilty of the murders of 12 muggles and of the Potters. You will receive the Kiss for your crimes," Amelia tells Peter.

Amelia then turns to Harry, "I will have this new information sent out to the Daily Prophet immediately, with the declaration of Sirius Black's innocence and freedom," she tells him.

"Thank you, Head Auror Bones, and Auror Scrimgeour. Have a blessed rest of your day," Harry said, wordlessly and wandlessly altering Peter's silencing spell to keep him from being able to communicate anything regarding himself or Tom to anyone.

Harry left and went back to Grimmauld Place. He had a smile on his face as he waited for the extra from the Daily Prophet. Sirius and Remus did not know what to do, rather perplexed and kind of cautious about Harry's smile.

Then the owl flew in with a copy of the Daily Prophet. In bold letters, the two adults saw:

Peter Pettigrew ALIVE!

Harry gave the paper to his godfather and went up to the drawing-room to train a little with his elemental powers.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

38.4K 951 11
Here Harry got betrayed by his allies as second wizarding war is over and here he got to a oppurtunity by death as he came back and changed the world...
60.7K 2K 45
When life is constantly changing with a raging war destroying your world, being a teenager doesn't seem as important as fighting for your loved ones...
18.6K 167 17
𝑇𝑤𝑜 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑠 𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑑𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎 𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑔𝑎𝑚�...
11.1M 430K 149
❝ 𝘪𝘧 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘦𝘥, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦. ❞ -𝘛𝘰𝘮𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘷𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘚𝘭𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯 ↳ 𝗶�...