One Night Stand Gone Wrong

Par shawdss

Kacey Taylor is a 23year old IG model, who enjoys partying with her friends and having a good time. With no c... Plus

Characters
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Chpt 01-Part II
Chpt 02- Part II
Chpt 03- Part II
Chpt 04- Part II
Chpt 05-Part II
Chpt 06-Part II
Chpt 07-Part II
Chpt 08-Part II
Chpt 09-Part II
Chpt 10- Part II
Chpt 11-Part II
Chpt 12- Part II
Chpt 13-Part II
Chpt 14-Part II
Chpt 15- Part II
Chpt 16-Part II
New Story Alert
Chpt 17-Part II
Chpt 18-Part II
Chpt 19-Part II
Chpt 20- Part II
Chpt 21-Part II
Chpt 22-Part II
Chpt 23-Part II
Chpt 24-Part II
Chapter 25-Part II
Chpt 26-Part II
🚨New Book On the Block🚨
Chpt 27-Part II

Part 22

6.6K 227 7
Par shawdss

200 reads 25 votes for next update..

Dave POV

"Dollar..Dollar is my dad."
"The fuck you say?"
"He's my dad Dave." She said.
"Man that's a sick joke. You play too damn much."
"I'm deadass serious right now Dave ! Why would I joke about that?" She exclaimed standing up.
"That's what I'd like to know so you tell me." I retorted looking up at her.
"You really think I would joke about something so serious?!"
"I'm glad you know it's serious because I ain't playing no games witchu right now so all jokes aside..  Imma ask you straught up. You really Dollar's kid?"
"Oh so now I'm a kid !" She exclaimed.
"Mann-"
"Yes Dave I am his child. His first one at that."
"Man this shit unfuckin believable right now. How I know you talking the truth?" I asked actually considering the possibility.
"Because I can't possibly imagine how else I'll know that Scrappy is Dollar's righthand man. Or that the trap is located in the Bronx." She confidently spoke shocking the fucc outta me.
"Shittin me ! So you wasn't gon tell me that your dad a whole ass kingpin man ! That means you knew me the night we first met huh, what he sent you to watch me or something ?!" I spat aggravated asf.
"Wha-no are you serious David ? I didn't even know my dad was still in the game he lied to us and said he was out that's why I was shocked to learn from YOU yesterday that he's very much still running the streets. My mom would've been devasted if I went to her with that information and this shit has been eating me up. I needed someone to talk to and ofcourse I know the risk in revealing my father's identity but I decided to put my trust in my BOYFRIEND because I thought it would benefit him knowing who exactly that he's working for." She practically screamed at me. I don't know how she expected me to react to this shit. Of course I would be upset to find out my girl the daughter of not jist a kingpin but one of the most powerful at that. This nigga practically run New York and he doing a damn good job too keeping his identity hidden like a ghost. Nobody would've guessed that Dollar would be the nigga they see posted up everywhere, winning awards and shit for his businesses like he such a great civilian. Then he got a whole ass family too which is probably why he stays off the radar to keep them safe. By now Kacey was in full blown tears. I wasn't prepared for this bullshit today. I sighed and pulled her to my chest.
"Why you crying mamas ?"
"Because I'm mad asf. I can't believe you actually think I tried to set you up."
"Man I didn't say that-
"You pretty much did when you assumed I knew you when we met. I had no clue who you were." She spoke into my chest and I believed her. Thinking back to when we first met, it was clear Kacey never heard of me because she would have either been throwing herself at me like thots normally do or she would've been scared asf to be anywhere near me.
"My bad mamas, this just alot to take in ight?"
"It is for me too Dave. I can't even look my dad in the eye yet." She confessed.
"Does he know we together?" I asked her.
"None of my parents know I have a boyfriend which is what made things even more complicated. I couldn't just come out and say I heard he's still in the game from my boyfriend that they don't even know exist." She said making my chuckle.
"Yeah I hear you. Don't sweat it though I haven't met your dad your dad yet even if he's calling the shots." I informed her.
"Please don't tell anyone who he is, that won't be too good for my family. It's alot of people that want his head on a stick." She said and I nodded in understanding.
"I get that ma, you ain't gotta worry bout that."
"Right but I bet you still gon tell Shooter." She added and she got me there. If it's one person I tell close to everything it's Shooter and vice versa.
"You know the programme Kay, that's the bro."
"I don't have a problem as long as it's just him."
"Gotchu."
"So we good?" She asked looking up at me still standing in my arms.
"Yeah we good ma." I said kissing her forehead.
Jaime POV

"Girl I thought the house was empty." Kacey said entering my bedroom.
"Mom and Dad went on a dinner date." I told her sitting up on my bed.
"Oh and you not blasting music in this house is shocking to me. You sick babysis ?" She joked.
"Some like that." I mumbled.
"Huh?"
"Nothing, so where you coming from?" I questioned.
"By Dave. Girl I have the biggest bombshell ever. This shit was really heavy on my mind."
"Oh shit this sound serious." I said folding my legs underneath me.
"It is trust me. I don't even know how you gon take it." She said now getting me a bit nervous.
"Well shit spit it out then, you got me mad anxious now." She sighed and took a sit next to me on my bed.
"Okay so remember how I said Dave be trapping and shit?" She asked and I nodded.
"He was telling me a little about what he does and stuff then he told me the person he working for is Dollar."
"Hold up, you telling me dad still in the game?" I questioned.
"That's exactly what I'm telling you." She confirmed.
"Well damn, I can't even say I'm too suprised." I admitted and noticed how she scrunched up her face in confusion.
"If we being realistic here the main reason we have all that we have and living a lavish life now is because of Dad and his drugs. Yeah he got his own businesses but he wouldn't have them in the first place if it wasn't for the drug money. He's been in this way before we were born so it's all he really knows and I doubt he would've left that easy even if mom wanted him too." I explained.
"I know mom gon be so pissed at him."
"She knows."
"What?!" She exclaimed.
"I heard them arguing one day, couldn't hear the conversation too clearly but based on what I got and what you're telling me now it all makes sense now." I shrugged.
"Damn.. So where does that leave us?"
"It doesn't affect us period. Dad knows what he's doing." I told her.
"Are you serious right now? The whole reason mom didn't want him in the streets anymore is for our safety."
"If you so concerned about your safety, why are you with Dave? Or should I say East?" I asked clearly taking her by suprise.
"I'm just saying Kaykay. If we being honest right now it doesn't make sense you being this concerned about your safety because our dad is this big bad Kingpin when your type is the typical big bad thug. Your last nigga and your current one both working under dad. If anything I think you're just scared of him disapproving Dave." I said honestly.
"That's ridiculous Jaime and I'm 23years. I approve my boyfriends, it just feels good if my family accepts them."
"And if they don't?" I questioned.
"Well then I can't make them can I ? If it's not meant to be I'll learn that on my own."
"Hmm okay I hear you but I wasn't attacking you or anything. I was simply making a point I hope you know that."
"Yeah I know " she sighed.
"Besides I'm in no position to judge anyone right now." I uttered.
"What you mean by that?" I looked at her examing her facial expression for what I'm not sure. I got up and went into my closet and retrieved the pregnancy test I took yesterday. Of course I wiped it down properly, I just kept it because I knew I would need it for proof. I walked back to Kacey and simply placed it on the bed next to her still wrapped in a paper towel. She looked at the wrapped item strangely then looked back at me. I simply motion towards the item and watched her carefully unwrap it.
"OH MY GOD !" She exclaimed.
"That was my reaction too"
"Is this for real? Or you pranking me?" She questioned still looking at the test.
"I wish it was a prank." I uttered as a tear escaped my eye.
"Aww babysis, don't cry." She cooed embracing me in a tight hug.
"I'm scared Kacey." I cried out.
"I could imagine, but it'll be fine I promise. When did you find out?" She asked wiping my teary face.
"Yesterday.Kyle was there with me when I took the test."
"Okay well it's good that he knows. Do you guys know how far along you are?" She asked and I shaked my head no.
"You need to go to the doctor for that.Omg I'm shocked honestly but sis you're going to be a mommy that's a beautiful thing trust me." She tried cheering me up.
" I know but it's the timing."
"The timing is always perfect because it's God's timing. Don't question it sis, just try your best to embrace it." She assured me. I'd be lying if I said that didn't affect me in the slightest.
"Your ass always got a way with words huh." I joked wiping my tears.
"And your punk ass akways crying to me for em words, don't front girl." She remarked chuckling.
"But Ouuu I'm bout to be an Aunty" she cooed looking at my belly.
"It's got no size yet and that's a good thing because I have no idea how imma tell mom and dad." I said touching my belly.
"I'll be right there with you sis, don't worry bout it."
Brianna aka Dreamdoll POV

"Girl you putting on some serious weight "
"Nah, you think so? I don't see it "
"You wouldn't see it, come on inside let me get you something to eat BriBri" I've been so busy lately that I couldn't even go on the trip with my mom and Britne. I've been spending hours upon hours in the studio and when I'm not, I'm shooting scenes for Love & Hip Hop. All this is so stressful but I know at the end the benefits will be worth it. I have a studio session later today and between then and now I finally have some time to myself so I decided to take a drive to Connecticut to visit my grandparents. That's my dad's mom and Dad. I always love spending time with them when I get the chance because it brings such peace and tranquility to my life and allows me to forget all the chaos outside of the moment that I'm faced with.
"So how is your father doing I haven't seem him around in a little while." My grandmother said.
"Well he's working on a new movie so that's probably why but we'll all be here for thanksgiving for sure." I told her.
"You know y'all have to." My grandfather said laughubg but he was right. My family always ensures we spend thanksgiving with our grandparents, it's the one day we are all together. Even Princeton comes down for the holidays. It might not always be extended family invited but at least the grandparents from each side of the family and it's always something to look forward to.
------------------------------------
"YOOOOOOOOOO OH MY GOSH !" I freaked out.
"Damn wassup Dream?" the producer asked.
"I'm mad hyped right now bruh. My motherfuckin idol, the QUEEN BEE herself just commented on my post y'all!" I exclaimed.
"Lil Kim?" The engineer asked.
"Psht duh nigga." Everybody knows how much I love and idolize Lil Kim. She's my damn inspiration and the whole reason I persued this rap career. I posted a snippet of one of my new tracks off the album I'm working on and she just commented. The comment alone got 300likes already in under 10minutes because my followers already know how much that probably means to me that I got recognized by her. I replied to her comment with the quickness too and shot my momma a text with a screenshot of the post. My mon is my #1 hype girl believe it or not and as expected she was gassing me up like crazy okuurrt.
"Yo dream I know you hyped and all but studio session is time and money. Let's get back to work so we can wrap up for the day." My manager instructed..
"Yeah you right you right, okay I'm good y'all,where were we?" I said reentering the booth.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

375K 11.3K 46
Dream Daniella Davison is girl who has gone through hell and still climbing her way out. She's hard worker and nice girl but please don't mistaken he...
265K 8K 40
Mahogany is a young innocent 17 year old girl who is in her final year of school. She's got her best friends around her so nothing could possibly go...
107K 3.7K 36
Dream Daniella Davison is girl who has gone through hell and have finally found her way out. She's mad in love with her boyfriend August and would do...
36.3K 1.5K 27
Nyla all grown up and still top dog. With balancing her love life and her business Can she keep it together or will she have to choice?