Who's the Hero Now? (Under Re...

Bởi SnipaPro

This is the story about a young male traveling to another universe after he commits a grave act. The boy is u... Xem Thêm

Rebirth
New Identity
Comatose
The Unforgettables
Entrance Exam
That's a Nice Quirk
I Do What I Want
Battle Training
Class Pres. and a New Friend
Rescue Training
A Secret Spilled
The Sports Festival
The Battle Rages On!
The Winner Is...
A Strange Internship
Summer Camp
Encounter
Join Our Emo Band
̶N̶o̶ ̶M̶o̶r̶e̶ Lies
Epilogue

End-of-Term Exams

7 0 0
Bởi SnipaPro

On the same day of the rescue exercise, Aizawa spoke to the class about future plans.

"Because you are all in the hero course, you shouldn't be given the Summer off. So...we are going to have a Summer camp. However, you must get a passing grade of the final exams. Those who don't will be put through remedial courses."

Time flew by until the final week of the term. Those who weren't in the top half of the class were panicking. All of them except for Chris. He didn't really care about his score or anything, but the bottom half of the class didn't need to know that. Chris never studied because it forced his brain to remember everything it needed to know on the first or second time the material was seen.

Momo offered the class a study session, but the only ones that accepted were those that needed help and those that wanted help. This list consisted of seven people: Izuku, Chris, Sero, Mina, Jiro, Kaminari, and Ojiro. Ojiro's quirk gave him a tail. That's about it. Chris and Izuku didn't really go there for extra help, but, if they learned more, all the better.

The first portion, the written exam, came first. Everyone that went to the study groups felt that they really helped. Chris knew exactly what grade he got, there was no doubt in his mind. Before he took the test, he flipped his coin a few times. As soon as everyone finished the test, they were ushered outside.

The students were in their hero ware as to have an advantage during the test. Chris wasn't in anything that resembled a hero because he usually wore whatever was the most comfortable and flexible. The students were surprised to see the teachers outside as well. From what they were told, the test would consist of fighting robots.

"We assumed you would go to your upperclassmen to ask about what the test would consist of. Because of that, we changed the test. You will be put into teams and you will fight the pros before you."

Everyone was shocked, but not more shocked than two of the bottom students in the class. They were banking on the fact that they would fight robots. They didn't really know how to fight people with a quirk like theirs.

"The teams will go as follows: Todoroki and Yaoyorozu, Midoriya and Bakugo, Asui and Tokoyami, Sero and Mineta, Ashido and Kaminari, Aoyama and Uraraka, Koda and Jiro, Hagakure and Shoji, Sato and Kirishima, and Iida and Ojiro. These are the teams that will fight together in the exam."

Everybody took in who their partners were and allowed their homeroom teacher to continue.

"Following the list before, myself, All Might, Ectoplasm, Midnight, Principal Nezu, Thirteen, Present Mic, Snipe, Cementoss, and Powerloader. These are the opponents you will be fighting."

Nobody spoke up until they all took in who they were supposed to be fighting.

"You forgot to mention someone."

The person that spoke up was Asui. She tended to be very blunt when speaking.

"That's right. The reason I didn't mention them was that...he's your alternative. You can choose to fight the pro assigned to you, or you can choose to fight Chris. This applies to everyone here. You either fight with your partner or you all fight Chris."

Aizawa then turned to the person in question.

"As for you...if even one of them passes, you will have to do remedial study as well. As for everyone else...one of you fleeing does not count for everyone passing. There will be a gate at the far end of the field. You must either pass through it or capture your opponent. Show of hands of who wants to fight Chris."

Nearly everyone raised their hands. The only one who didn't...was Bakugo. He would rather fight All Might than Chris. It was more than likely a sign of his overwhelming pride. Chris spoke up.

"Eh. Those two should fight All Might. He is definitely a tougher opponent."

Aizawa, surprisingly, although reluctantly, agreed to Chris's request. Chris then asked the rules of the exam.

"Just don't injure them beyond recovery."

Chris was satisfied with the answer. He had a plan on what to do, but it would require it not be against the rules. The exam started like everyone else's: with them being taken to a training field that was away from all of civilization. Just kidding. It was only away from the area All Might was overseeing. They also started at the farthest possible place from the exit.

"The test will last three times longer than what the others will be doing. That is to give you enough time to either escape or capture Chris. Let the exam...begin!"

The announcement was made over an intercom that was placed either all over the faux city or was loud enough to be heard all over. The first thing Chris did...fuck over every student.

"You can't escape if there isn't a way to."

Chris destroyed the exit gate. There was no way the students could leave the battlefield now. There were walls all around them. Escaping that way wasn't an option for victory. Chris limited their options down to one: capture the enemy. This included immobilization, cuffing, or literally anything that will prevent Chris from attacking them.

Chris decided to stay away from the most threatening opponent. Mineta. He was going to be the most troublesome of them all. If Chris were to get stuck with one of his sticky balls, he wouldn't be able to teleport without taking it with him...and whatever was attached to it. The first person to go after would have to be him, but he couldn't. The others would realize that Mineta could be a vital asset of taking down Chris.

"The exit gate is destroyed! The only other way to win is to take down Chris!"

The announcement came and hit the "heroes" like a train. They had to fight unless someone could return the gate to its original state. Nobody could. Before Chris attacked anybody, he teleported to the watching room, or more correctly, Midnight. He grabbed her and the Principal, leaving the others to commentate in the Principal's stead. The Principal was a rodent-like creature that had a quirk that increased his intelligence beyond that of a human.

"You sure do surprise me. No matter what you do, it is always the last thing I think of. How do you do it?"

Chris didn't respond but rather teleported in front of the students.

"I have a hostage, and I have turned one of your own against you."

Chris teleported back to the destroyed gate.

"I need you, Principal Nezu, to take care of the bottom five in the class...except take Ojiro instead of Sero. Miss Midnight, I want you to take care of Mineta and Sero. They are the biggest threat to me."

The teachers did as he requested, Nezu having figured out why. Chris needed Sero and Mineta out of his way because the latter can slow his movements, but the former's tape provides him excellent mobility. The people at the bottom of the class were just too easy to take care of, but Chris wanted to put the heroes in a real situation. There are plenty of times where villains take hostages and turn heroes to their side.

Chris didn't know the bottom of the class, but he knew the top. The top consisted of, in this order, Momo, Iida, Bakugo, Izuku, and Todoroki. Luckily, Chris didn't have to deal with the tenacity of Izuku and Bakugo. That would have gotten annoying so fast. With Mineta being a pervert, it was going to be difficult for him to fight against the R-rated hero.

Each student was given a pair of cuffs in the case of Chris destroying them. In total, eighteen pairs of cuffs had the possibility of capturing him. He narrowed that down to eleven pairs when he sent the two pros after the students. The easiest people after that would have to be Sato, Kirishima, and Koda. The first two were just a battle of attrition. Sato's quirk let him gain strength from consuming sugar...but it made him dumber.

Before the pros left Chris he told them to try their best to make certain people fail. Nezu was in charge of Ashido and Kaminari, the idiots of Class 1-A, and Midnight was in charge of Sero. Chris told them that he felt they needed the remedial classes.

The first people Chris went after, were the ones that would be a battle of attrition. When Chris teleported to Kirishima, he was with a group of people. It was to be expected of scared little kids. They weren't going to underestimate Chris. He was chosen to fight all of them, after all. The people that were proficient at close-quarters combat attacked Chris when he was seen.

Their formation was simple. The long-ranged people were in the back and the mid-ranged were in the middle. It was a simple and common formation, but it was sound. Chris teleported to the ones in the back, more specifically, he teleported to Todoroki. The teen relied on his ice too much. He would have to use his fire if he wanted to affect Chris. If the latter was encased in ice, he could just teleport out of it. This forced Todoroki to use his fire, causing Chris to keep away.

Chris's planned to make sure that everyone figured out what they needed to improve upon, but give them a challenge at the same time. There were a few of them that couldn't improve anything, but that was because of the training area the class was in. Chris then teleported to the center of the group, hoping to disable the usage of Todoroki and others like him. This included Jiro, Momo, and Tokoyami. If they were to attack Chris, they would hit their teammates as well.

That tactic forced the ranged people to use more precise forms of attack. The mid-ranged people, or rather the people who were proficient and close-quarters and ranged combat, were the center of attention. The close-quarters people in the front couldn't really attack Chris because their attack patterns worked better when they were alone.

Chris then started his special move. He wanted to call it something along the lines of "Rush" because it involved him attacking rapidly, but he couldn't have a name for it because others would be able to tell what he was going to do. Everyone was caught off guard when Chris started teleporting rapidly.

They heard a sound of pain from the front of the group. Then, from the back. Middle. Back. Front. Back. Middle. Middle. The pattern was random. Chris didn't even know who he was going to attack next. By the time he was done teleporting, he had hit everyone at least three times each. The pain was almost unbearable. Chris felt as though he was splitting in two. The pain was much more than that he felt during the cavalry battle.

The others saw this as an opportunity to attack. They weren't wrong, but they didn't have it easy. They were sore from how hard their opponent punched them. The hit got softer each time Chris hit someone, but that was normal. Before long, Chris was on the losing end. He didn't want to be forced to reveal his hand, but he might just have to. Chris was lucky that everyone forgot about the other things he could do, but that was to be expected with all that was going on.

In the end, Chris lost, making him deserve remedial classes. Luckily, Chris managed to take down two of the students. Kirishima and Sato. They were the first to stop...ten minutes in. They were halfway done before they were cuffed by Chris. He had taken advantage of Sato's idiotic state and used his cuffs to link Sato and Kirishima together. They were then cuffed, using Kirishima's cuffs, to each other as Chris made them wrap around a pole.

Chris was cuffed when he was too tired to even move. The remaining students were declared as the victors. Luckily, they did it with time to spare. They had five seconds left. After the exam that lasted forever was done, everyone was back in the classroom. Everyone that failed, Mina, Sero, Kirishima, Sato, and Kaminari, was grieving over the fact of not getting to go to the Summer Camp.

Aizawa suddenly entered the room and startled everyone when he spoke the truth.

"Everybody is going. It was a logical ruse. Those who failed...are still getting classes."

The fact of going far outweighed the downside of remedial classes. The whole class, even Chris, made a plan to visit the mall the next day to buy the things they needed for the Summer Camp. It was going to be "fun" the next day, but...who knows?

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

14K 504 14
(If You've read the original, you'll probably agree that it was absolute cringe, which is why I'm redoing it, with both minor and major changes.) Y/N...
224K 14.2K 28
"I...... I don't know what I want to be...." . . "Just the thought of it is repulsive..." . . . (Y/n) has always told herself that she didn't want to...
11.5K 288 14
Hi first story! Your name is (Y/N) (L/N) and you just started at U.A . You're a shy but when upset a ball of anger. You never had a good life and wan...
18.8K 383 18
Will he stay pure, or will he turn to the dark side with you? It's your choice! Fair warning, this story is dark and contains mature themes.