All the Way (Kylo Ren x Reade...

By Fledderer

After finishing medical school you decide to join the first order as one of their medics. A routine assignmen... More

Desert
Medbay
Base
P37
Interrogation Room
Emergency Room
Upsilon
Maxima-A
Conference Rooms
Pressure Chamber
Promotion
Training
First Day
Cold
Black Hole
Planets
Mud
Villagers
Home
Finalizer
Pharmaceuticals
Sand
Surprises
Introductions
Doppelganger
Mission
Strangers
Warmth
Radio Silence
Mustafar
Mask
Connection
Transporter
Hostage
Escape
Landing
Water
Death Star
Exegol
Sidious
Void

Cookies

6.3K 157 464
By Fledderer

13:00

It was already past midday. Lunch had already been served and you had not even been at work yet. How the fuck had that happened? You quickly got out of bed and got dressed. You took a look at your alarm clock. Disabled. By whom? Not you.

"Damn you, Kylo", you mumbled and sprinted out of the medbay, almost bumping into General Hux.

"MD-2442. Aren't you a bit late for work?"

Of course he had to tease you about it.

"Yes. I am, Sir. That's why I will not bother you any further.", you shouted and ran towards the elevator. It seemed to go especially slow today, not moving at all because of how many people got in on every single fucking floor. It didn't really matter anymore did it? You were late by six hours! SIX! The one time you come late to anything in your life it's by SIX FUCKING HOURS!

And all because Kylo had disabled it. Just because you overdid it yesterday. Yes, you were still shivering an hour after your training had ended and your skin still hadn't really developed its color back...but that was no need to let you sleep longer! You'd be fine!

You stormed out of the elevator and into the medical wing. Dr. Escyle spotted you almost immediately. You wished he'd rely on force sense so he'd have a harder time. How did that dude see you every time something went slightly wrong? Maybe he had a tracker on you? Or perhaps he was part canine and could smell you from around the corner? No, that didn't fit. He was probably more part snake.

"Oh. MD-2442, right on time."

Was he sarcastic? No? It was hard to tell.

"Yes, I am sorry. I-"

"I didn't expect you for another hour. I got a message that you were going to be late.", he stopped, "From the Supreme Leader."

"Kyl-", you stopped and put your hands on your hips, "Yes. Yes, of course I was...", you moved your hands around trying to find the proper words, "Occupied. Yes. Occupied."

For someone who was usually quick witted you were sure at a loss now.

He looked at you from top to bottom, "Even if you are the Knights' medic you sure are missing a lot."

"Could be worse.", atleast you weren't really breathing heavily. Doing so much sports the past weeks had really improved your constitution. It allowed you to keep atleast a bit of dignity.

"Could it?"

You gave him a broad fake-smile, "It is fine, after all you are my replacement."

Rosie handed you a datapad, you looked through the patient records quickly.

His pretend friendliness dropped, "Listen. I want my coworkers to be reliable, you are not. Apart from that I am not your 'replacement', I am not a nurse that can just jump in whenever you are doing sports. That is a leisure activity and should not take up your time three or what...four times a week? I am not an intern. You, you are the one that got a promotion so recently. Get down off your high horse and do not constantly shoo me around as if I am your assistant."

He snatched the datapad out of your hand and placed it on the counter next to him.

"Listen to me if I am talking to you! You are incapable of working in a team! Otherwise you would not be constantly missing!"

You grabbed the datapad again, surprisingly enough he actually let you.

"Have you read my records?", you asked him. A simple question that put him off.

"What. How is this anyway related? Of course I have!"

You pulled them up, "Then you should very well know that not once have I ever been late.", you lifted your tunic just enough so he could see the nasty scar the shrapnel had left, "I have never taken a sick day in my life. Not even when I got hit by a shrapnel shard. When I started working here, I had been shot multiple times and if it wouldn't have been for my armour I would have been dead. I did not mind working even though I was bruised blue and black."

You straightened your tunic back down,"Now...regarding the whole being a combat medic business. I am aware that it does take up huge amounts of my time. I know it is inconvenient for everyone. But. There is a massive 'but' here involved that you have forgotten. I am not a permanent doctor. When I got that promotion all of you, every single doctor should have known that I would not be present constantly. With you giving me patients you made the mistake of assuming I would be here full-time. Well, you are utterly wrong because I am not."

You stopped and let your words sink in for a second but continued immediately when he made an attempt to speak: "If you do not want to feel like you are my assistant then don't assign me patients and nurses. There is a reason I only wanted Rosie as my nurse, I don't need to fuel my ego by taking care of people personally. I am fine with doing surgeries and helping out where I can."

His face was red but he swallowed his anger down, "I see. So I will take your patients permanently then?"

"Fine. Do that. I'll jump in and help where I am needed.", you sighed.

"Alright.", he took his own datapad and started tapping around on it, "You are dismissed."

"I'll dismiss myself. You said you didn't expect me for another hour? I'll get some breakfast then.", you marched out the door only hearing Rosie jogging after you a short while later.

"24! 24! Don't be such an ass, I have tiny legs!"

"Oh. I am sorry.", you slowed your pace and waited for her to catch up to you.

"Did you have to do that?", she asked. For someone so small she could be very intimidating.

"Do what? Tell him off? He's incredibly annoying, I am glad I did it."

"No. Dr. Escyle can be very nice and sweet. He's smart and no matter what, he always helps everyone else out."

Why was she defending him? Had she seen how he had treated you? For the past few weeks he had always assigned you the worst patients. They were either incredibly hurt, so that all you could do was make their death easier. Full well knowing that you were everything but good at consoling anyone. Or they were just assholes. There were more than a few that had made very VERY rude comments about you treating them.

He'd also given you the worst assistants for surgeries, some that he knew you did not get along with. Mainly because of their incompetence. And worst of all: he had fucked with your documentation. You hated doing paperwork and had a very tidy and well thought out system that you followed every single time to make it a bit more bearable. He had more than once deleted everything and told you there had been a minor mistake. There hadn't been. Because after you reuploaded the copy you had made he was fine. Good thing you did save everything twice.

"Nice and sweet to you maybe.", you complained quietly.

"No. You have been opposing him from day one. He knows his stuff! He's incredibly capable and you...you are so stubborn! It's so typical of you! Can you not back down once? This is not war, you don't have to always win every argument and discussion."

How could someone so small have so much built up anger inside them?

"Oh shut up, I so don't do that!"

Did you?

"Yes you do!", she grabbed your arm and stopped you from walking any further, "He is right! Get off your high horse! Just because you somehow got that position as the Knights' medic does not mean you are better than everyone else!"

"I never said I was..."

"You don't have to! Your behaviour says enough! You look down on everyone around you!", she put her hands on her hips and stared at you, "You can be very arrogant, you know that? Self centered.", she shook her head, "Those Knights didn't do any good to you. You think you belong with them... somewhere higher up in the hierarchy but you are still just a combat medic. Don't behave like you are a Knight."

You didn't reply, she wasn't wrong about everything she said. In fact there was more truth in there than you had wanted to admit. Which did not mean you just accepted her insulting you so blatantly.

You took a deep breath, "I ain't saying that you are correct. In some ways you could not be more wrong.", you stopped and crossed your arms, "But don't you think I know that? I know I am not one of the Knights, hell I can see what they can do every fucking day. Of course, I do!"

You spoke quietly in order to not attract any more attention than you already had.

She shook her head, "I don't think you do. You think you are special."

"Maybe I am.", you pouted.

"It does not matter if you are or not! Because if you are working you are a doctor like everyone else.", she sighed loudly, "Listen, all I want is that you give Dr. Escyle a chance and that you stop going against everything he does!"

"Why? He was wrong."

"Oh for fuck's sake!", she threw her arms up in the air, "He's a really intelligent man. He's nice and friendly and very helpful and caring and..."

She added a few more positive adjectives but it's not like they mattered.

"...I am sure you can also be nice and...", you stopped listening again, "...but you close yourself off...", nope not interesting either, "...I thought we had that discussion already!...", exactly another reason to not listen, "...you never tell me anything. Atleast tell me where you eat dinner every night!" And again...oh. Wait no, that had been an actual question. Shit. What was it again?

"What?"

She sighed, "Atleast tell me where you eat dinner every night! You're my friend, I should know atleast that."

She was right. She was your friend. If you were fully honest probably the only proper friend you had in the First Order. You did have 2333 and 2334, but you didn't work together with them. Actually, you hadn't seen them either, given you were now training with the Knights and not on your own anymore.

Rosie had always been there for you, or rather you knew that she would listen if you would actually need her help. So far you hadn't. Or you couldn't use her help because of the security clearance level. You still could not tell her much, but perhaps you could get her to calm down a bit more if you'd tell her about dinner? Or atleast explain why you can't talk about it.

It wasn't good for you either to lose the only friend and coworker that actually stood behind you and aided you in your decisions. You knew she had defended you before. But she didn't want to have a rather one-sided friendship either. Perfectly understandable.

"Uhm...", you scratched your head, "I...", you stopped, "I'll tell you tonight. Our shift ends in four hours, I'll come to your apartment. Is that fine?"

"Why not yours?", she crossed her arms.

"Rosie! Baby steps! You are forcing me into a very uncomfortable situation here!"

She grinned. "Alright. But I'll take you to my place immediately so you can't disappear."

"I am very skilled at disappearing."

"I know. Everyone knows."

"Oh believe me, I am far better than you want to imagine.", you grinned widely and parted ways, quickly grabbing a bite to eat.

Work itself went by rather smooth, you didn't encounter Dr. Escyle again until your shift ended but you got yourself to tell him 'goodbye'. From how he looked at Rosie she had probably told him something similar. Or she had complained to him about you. One of the two. It didn't really matter in the end because both of you pulled yourself together atleast a bit.

You waited outside of the medical wing for Rosie, sending a quick message to Kylo. It was the first time you actually sent him something personally and not over Hux. You just hoped you even had permission to send him messages.

'I will be at Rosie's place. She's being very persistent and I put it off for weeks now.'

You hit send. There was no error or 'security clearance problems' message so you assumed it got through.

"That's fine. Will you make it to dinner?", Rosie read out loud from your datapad. You hadn't even noticed her. You quickly pulled up the datapad, getting it out of her reach.

"Rosie! Privacy!"

She tried reaching for it.

"No! Stop! Get your grabby little hands off my stuff!", you got a hold of her arms, "Stop. Bad Rosie."

"Oh come on! I didn't know you had this much of a personal life! You don't seem like you have any hobbies at all!"

"First of all: Ouch. Secondly: It's still work, so you are right. Now: Shoo.", you waved your hands to get her to move a bit further away and leaned against a wall so she could not read it.

'I hope so. I'll do my best.' you sent back and he almost immediately replied: 'Don't worry. One evening won't hurt.'

"You don't have a life apart from training and work anyway.", Rosie continued, reading aloud what he had written. How the fuck had she seen that? She grinned at your confusion and pointed at the mirror you were leaning against.

"I am getting backstabbed. Insulted from all sides. A social outcast.", you complained and put the datapad away.

"Noooo! Don't! I could only read that part! Nononono let me see the rest!"

"No. We are leaving. Now.", you marched off into the hallway before stopping and looking over towards Rosie, "Actually I have no idea where your apartment is so..."

"It's the opposite direction."

You sighed in defeat and followed her, "Of course it is."

Neither of you talked on the way to her place. She kept grinning at you and giving you odd looks and you just looked straight ahead, trying to not pay her any mind.

She held her hand against the scanner to her apartment and the door slid open. It was quite a big room, bigger than you had expected for sure. Unlike yours it also had a very small living area and not just a bed with a desk in the corner.

"Oh wow. Your place is huge.", you noted and turned around in a circle to get a better view of it.

"What? No it's small. I mean it's bigger than the place I had before but compared to some of the doctors'..."

"The doctors have bigger places? Which doctors."

"Dr. Ramik and Dr. E-", she stopped herself, "Wait, you are a doctor. Are you telling me your place is smaller than this?"

You nodded, "Cut out the living area and you have my flat."

"Wow that's like really tiny. Why?"

You shrugged, "To be honest, I am pretty sure I am living in an apartment that was made for temporary use or something.", you shrugged again, "I don't mind it actually...like you SAID...I don't have a personal life, so what does it matter."

"No. Don't just put the blame on me, your mysterious...man I assume said the same!"

"Haha. Shut up.", you threw yourself onto the sofa. Unlike your room which was perhaps a good 2 by 3 meters, hers was atleast 3 by 5. Incredibly small compared to the apartments people had on planets, but this was a spaceship. A Star dreadnought, sure but there was only so much space available.

"The other nurses? How are their rooms?"

"Smaller than this. I think I got the room you were supposed to get but you...", she poked your stomach and you flinched, "live somewhere else. Frankly none of us know."

"Of 'us'? You mean I am the hot topic people talk about at parties?"

"There aren't any parties here but it's not like you'd know that.", she grinned and got some cookies and juice, "But yes, me, the other nurses and doctors have been guessing."

You stared at her in disbelief, "You are joking. Don't joke. It's hard to tell when you are sarcastic sometimes. Was that sarcasm?"

She laughed, "I ain't! Come on! Of course they'd talk if you constantly get called away! I mean it's pretty fucking obvious if there is a Knight coming to the clinic and you leave with him!"

She placed the cookies on the small table in front of the sofa and sat down next to you, "That is no reason to get up back on your horse again though."

"I ain't.", you raised your arms up defensively.

"Sure you aren't.", she eyed you suspiciously, "I mean I told you most of what I wanted to tell you today already."

Right, she had. Aaand you hadn't listened. You couldn't help but feel that she was probably very right with the things she had assumed.

"I am sorry, Rosie. I don't open up, I know that...I'll be honest, I don't see why I should either. I get the whole being...arrogant stuff if you want to put it that way. I'll try to get along with your dear Dr. Escyle.", you raised up a finger, "EVEN THOUGH! Even though I can not stand him."

She nodded, happy with either you or herself. Perhaps both, "Good. I just want you to try. He's really very nice and sweet."

You mustered her, "So I guess you have seen his apartment?"

It was a wild guess with no proper basis in reality but from her cheeks blushing you assumed that you were right.

"Rosie. You ask me about some 'mysterious man' and you are the one that has been at Escyle's place out of all people?!"

"No. It's not how you think it is!"

"Well now I think it is far worse than what I had originally in mind!", you leaned back and crossed your arms, "Escyle. Escyle.... out of all the doctors you chose that grumpy old...thing?"

She threw you a death stare and you raised your arms up again.

"Right. I am sorry. I said I'd try.", you shook your head, "I can't say I understand. I mean I can understand him but I can't understand you. He's just so..."

"24! Stop! No."

You grinned widely at what you had just found out, "Rosie, Rosie, Rosie. Normally you can't keep your mouth shut about all the men on board that you fancy but you don't tell me about him?"

She looked at her hands, which were resting on top of her folded legs, "I know you don't like him..."

"Don't like is far too nice of a word. Despise would be better."

Another death stare.

"Yes. I am sorry! I am sorry, Rosie, I can't help my feelings!"

"Yes, you can! For my sake...please?", she looked up to you with her huge bambi eyes.

Their hazel colour was beautiful and sometimes you did get jealous off her looks. Being taller than average had its own benefits, it allowed you to stare down on people. To be more assertive. It also made you somewhat unapproachable. Same for your bright blue eyes, they weren't friendly. They were intimidating.

Rosie, on the other hand was the complete opposite, capable of talking to people. Approachable, nice, understanding. It made you an odd couple but during work you balanced each other out quite fine.

"Please? He's really very sweet if you get to know him. He's very cold on the outside but he cares for everyone around him a lot..."

Well that reminded you of a certain someone. You pushed the thought away.

"And he is a very good listener! He's worried about the others...and...", she looked up at you, "he's actually pretty bummed out that you don't like him."

Now THAT was a surprise.

You laughed coldly, "As if. Nonono he just TOLD you that because he knows we are great friends!"

She scoffed and laughed, "No, 24, you have to stop being so cynical."

You had a great view at the clock from where you were sitting. And from what you could tell she talked about Escyle for a good half an hour, followed by rumours about various other doctors.

How great of a listener Escyle was she said perhaps a dozen times. How caring atleast as much. You got to know quite a few things. His family had always served in the First Order, or the Empire before it. All of them as doctors. It did explain why he was so pissed that you got the promotion without having any previous relations with the First Order.

His brother was a high ranking officer, a colonel as far as Rosie was aware. That was surprising, it was directly below General. You just didn't know below which one. Very valuable information nevertheless.

She continued talking about your coworkers. It wasn't that interesting. It was mostly which ones were dating, which ones were fancying each other and which ones were jealous. The normal gossip plus a few scandals. Entertaining if you only got to hear the full amount once a month or so, any more than that? Far too exhausting to keep up. For you atleast, not for Rosie.

No, Rosie knew everything. Every little bit of information that there was to know. It made sense, from what you had seen she only ever listened at work and never actually properly 'gossiped' behind other peoples' backs. It allowed her to gather every bit of intel because everyone trusted her to not tell anyone else. They saw her as a neutral party in the 'war' that was going on in the medical wing. She didn't tell anyone else either, you were the exception. The one person she actually gossiped with. Even if you mostly just sat there and listened, throwing in the occasional: 'You don't say', 'mhh' or 'Yes, of course'.

"And this, my dear Rosie, is why I keep to myself. I really do not want people talking more about me than they already are.", you lifted up your cookie as if it was a toast to the wisdom you had just spoken.

She shook her head and grinned, "You don't want them to? How about you stop being so secretive! There is less to assume and guess then!"

"Haha.", you said,"No. It's...", you waited for her to finish your sentence.

"Confidential?"

"Right on cue! I have taught you well!"

"I think that's the word I have probably heard most out of your mouth."

"I could say it's classified as well, if you want me to switch my vocabulary up?"

"No, no...I got used to that. It's you, I wouldn't want to miss it.", she smiled and you grinned back, taking a bite out of the insanely dry cookie. Gosh, sand probably tasted better. You couldn't lie, Kylo had spoiled you.

Rosie watched you for a bit before speaking again, "24. You promised me something?"

You looked at her, perplexed, "I did? Did I take one of your shifts again and forgot about it?"

She laughed and raised her glass of whatever liquid it was, "No. And thank you, by the way. I don't know how often you do that for me. I just hate working nights..."

"No problem. It's not like there is a difference in light level. We are in space."

"Yes, but the patients still have their set day and night rhythm. I just don't like it. But it was not what I meant... I want to know about your dinner date."

You choked on your cookie and coughed a few crumbs out of your lungs.

"First of all. It's not a date. We are merely having dinner together because it's more convenient. And secondly I think I could get fired for even telling you this. Or...worse actually.", you scratched your head and stopped talking, your mood had instantly dropped, "Rosie. I should go. I am putting myself and you in danger."

You stood up, "Thank you for the cookies. And the juice. I'd love to do it again."

"24!", she grabbed your arm and stopped you from leaving, "No. I won't say a word. I swear! Your secrets are safe with me!"

"No offense, Rosie, but I somewhat doubt that. You know all the gossip. The little bit of what I have said now could get me AND you executed."

She smiled at first, thinking it was a joke but from your facial muscles not moving an inch she seemed to understand.

"It's that bad?"

"Why do you think I constantly say everything is confidential? It's not just because I try to hide my lack of social life behind some made up security protocols.", if you were fully honest it was partially true but she didn't need to know more than that.

She let go of your arm, "I won't tell anything to anyone. After all no one knows about me and Dr. Escyle either. You were the only one that guessed it."

You raised your eyebrows, "Now that is surprising indeed.", you sat back down, "I'll stay a bit longer."

She smiled, "Thank you."

There was quite a while of awkward silence in between you before she raised her voice again, "It's really...gonna get you executed if you talk about it?"

"And you. Not just me. I guess it'd be considered treason but honestly if you are dead it doesn't matter much."

You doubted that you'd get executed, after all you were rather valuable to Kylo. She on the other hand? Not as much. It would still mean betraying him and that was far worse.

She nodded and took a deep breath, "Who the fuck are you having dinner with, 24? General Hux? Pryde?"

You laughed, "Hell no. I'd already be dead if it were Hux, we'd have killed each other."

She glanced over to you, "You seem to know him well."

"Well enough to know that he does not like me much. Partially my...fault...", you looked down at your hands, "I may have called him a 'bloody idiot' if I recall correctly."

She stared at you in disbelief, "You are kidding me. You did not call a General of the First Order a bloody idiot! How the fuck are you still alive?!"

"I also saved his life. Aaand... other reasons."

"Confidential?"

You nodded, "As always. But Rosie. If any of this gets out I am dead. No word to anyone. Anyone at all. Not even Dr. Escyle, do you understand?"

"I do, calm down 24. I do...", she looked down at her hands again, "I have some...secrets of my own that could harm many people if they got out. So I know how to keep them."

"I'd ask you which ones buuut that'd make them useless.", you smiled at her and closed your eyes briefly. Strong emotions had specific patterns within the Force and even though you did not have 'force sense' you could still feel their pattern if you extended your void.

Before you started your training you hadn't been able to tell it from anyone but strong force users. By now you could expand your void far enough to tell emotions from even non force sensitives. Not all of them, anger was easy to tell and so was ill intent. You couldn't feel either from her though.

"You are so pale. Are you fine?", Rosie asked and you opened your eyes back again.

"Yes, sorry, a mild headache nothing more."

She nodded and sighed, "I guess it does make sense now... if I am honest the idea that Dr. Ramik had was far funnier than... top secret stuff."

You laughed, "I know Ramik. She's entertaining. What did she think, eh?"

"No no no, you have to understand that there are multiple theories. If I am honest the 'secret lover' was the most widely accepted theory. Now WHO that secret lover is...that varied. There are a few that think you are dating one of the Knights. Completely absurd."

"Yes, completely absurd. There's only two that can hold up a conversation, two only think about fighting, especially with each other, one does not talk and the last one I am pretty sure does not think at all."

She opened her mouth slightly, "You know them better than I thought!"

"I am their medic. Of course I know them."

"There are also two that think you are dating General Hux but...", she looked over towards you and started laughing, "That is totally out of the question. Unless he is the type that likes getting talked down to."

"Nope, I can assure you that that is the total opposite."

"Then there are some that think you have some super secret information or ability or something along the lines of that."

You raised your eyebrows. Sometimes the wildest speculations could be so on point, it was scary.

"Anyway, Ramik is pretty sure your 'secret lover' is Kylo Ren. Apparently she tried following you once, but she didn't have the security clearance to get to the floor your apartment is in."

You would have raised your eyebrows even higher, if they wouldn't already be at their maximum.

Rosie smiled at you, expecting you to laugh at how absurd Ramik's theory sounded but from your lack of reaction her smile faded.

"Don't tell me she is right."

"What? Of course she is not!", you could feel the heat rise up in your cheeks slightly, "She is right about parts. He has his personal med bay and I sleep there. There is a small bedroom."

"No way. All this time? You sleep so close to the Supreme Leader! Tell me!", she leaned in closer, "Did you ever see his face?"

"Rosie I can't say anything... I want to tell you more, believe me, but... it's all classified. I think... to be honest I don't even know anymore what I can say and what not..."

"Just that! Tell me just that! That's not confidential!"

"Fine. Yes. Yes, I have seen him without the mask."

And not just that, you had seen him without his shirt as well. Quite a lot even.

"So he is whom you are having dinner with!"

"Perhaps."

She smiled so much you were certain that she'd get a cramp soon, "It's just more convenient. Also his food is better."

"You are having dinner with the Supreme Leader for HOW LONG and you don't tell me about it?!", she was indignant.

"Keep your voice down! Keep it down! I am only telling you this because it's not as confidential as some of the other stuff! If it gets out, you are dead. You are so dead, you know that?"

"Yes.", she moved back a bit, "He is known for his tantrums."

"Funnily enough he is rather calm most of the time. I only saw him flip only once."

"Don't worry about the volume by the way. The rooms are soundproof. And I won't tell anyone. I swear."

"How do you know they are soundproof- actually, spare me the details I can think of the answer myself."

"No! 24, no! That's not- we were talking about YOU!"

"Yes, sure we were. Not about Dr. Es-", you grinned and she punched your shoulder, "Ouch, Rosie, no! Alright, alright I'll stop!"

She grinned widely, "So is he handsome?"

"I will not talk about my superior as if he is one of your crushes!"

"Your crush, not mine."

"It does not matter, he is my superior. He's yours too!", you threw your arms up, "He's not some normal person that..."

"He is though. He might be really powerful but he's still human, or is he?", she tilted her head.

"Yes, he's human."

"24 you really have to put down your sense of... duty? I don't know. You are far too much of a soldier sometimes."

"Well, I am. I can't put that away, or down!"

She looked at you, expecting to finally answer her question.

"No. We are not having a discussion about this!", you crossed your arms.

The sound of the doorbell interrupted your conversation.

Rosie pressed a button on her datapad and they slid open.

"Sir!", you said and stood up immediately walking over to Kylo.

"I need you down in P37."

You nodded, "Thanks for the cookies, Rosie! I'll see you tomorrow."

"I don't think so.", Kylo threw in.

Rosie didn't reply, she had turned into a pillar, staring at the Supreme Leader. Oh, of course. You shook your head and looked up towards Kylo.

"It's gonna take all night?"

"Probably."

You waved Rosie goodbye and left into the hallway with Kylo. She was going to be fine. You hoped.

"So that is Rosie?", he asked once you had made your way around the next corner.

"Yes, she is certain I don't have a social life."

"You don't."

You frowned at him, "Well, thanks. I am a doctor I have the most social job on board. That should be enough."

By not replying he couldn't have made his thoughts any clearer.

"Wow. Everyone is attacking me today!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 7K 51
Kylo Ren was a monster. A murderer, a beast... This you were sure of. In a life where you had woken up on the cold floor of a First Order ship with n...
14.4K 440 15
When Supreme Leader Kylo Ren learns that someone out there is extremely potent with the force, he hunts you down in order to tame your powers and mak...
1M 24.3K 48
Read Warnings: Ever since Luke Skywalker took you to train at his Jedi Temple, you have become close to a particular young man by the name of Ben Sol...
159K 4.2K 31
After the fall of Starkiller Base, the First Order is desperate to recover from the unexpected Resistance attack. As Supreme Leader Snoke urges Kylo...