PRIORITIES (Completed)

By chaitali_14

Tiara Collins. A Daughter, a Sister, a Best Friend, a Girl with a Passion for Music, a Girl with Priorities... More

POSTER (snippet)
COPYRIGHT AND CAST #1
CAST #2 : PRIORITY
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26

18

1.6K 88 7
By chaitali_14

The little girl on Tiara's lap wiggled her butt and clapped her hands together. Susan was growing adorable. A two month old but adorable as ever. Her hairs were now a little thick and more visible. Chubby cheeks which everyone felt like pinching. Small feet and hands which you'd feels like touching because of how soft they were. Susan Gwen Collins was now Tiara's whole damn world.

Even though Tiara's Priority, her mom was now no more in this world, she left someone to be Tiara's new Priority, Susan was it.

Steven whiled, "oh c'mon, let me hold her now," he was getting impatient. Tiara wouldn't let her go and would play with Susan ignoring Steven's pleads.

Steven grew closer to Susan with time. He loved her, truly.

Tiara chuckled, "fine, take her."

Steven mumbled a 'yes!' And grabbed Susan by her armpits and then put her on his laps.

"Hey, baby," he cooed and kissed her nose. "how's my baby?" In response, Susan made a wired whining noise. Her lips formed a smile and the amusement reached her forest green eyes as she stared into Steven's honey brown ones. It was like she was staring right into the soul. And the person holding her would fall in love with her.

"Kids, c'mon have some food," Tori, Mark's mom called. Mark was on work and Tori babysit her everyday. Though, Mark usually came earlier from his work.

Steven and Tiara would come and meet their sister every weekend. They loved her, so much. A special bond was been created. Even though Susan wasn't related to Steven, he still considered her as his sister.

Tiara was less depressed about her mom's death. She felt almost normal now. After these two months, she felt like she can finally live without her mother. Still, she had breakdowns from time to time but she rather cried alone without coming into anyone's notice.

The Collins mansion was now her new home. The members were now her new family members. Just some official work was remaining which was supposed to be done on same day.

"Alright, we're coming," Tiara yelled back at Tori who was probably in the kitchen.

Steven got up and was about to put Susan in her crib but her lips trembled and she let out a loud cry. Steven panicked and hugged her back to his chest and looked at Tiara with big confused eyes asking for help. 

Tiara laughed, "she doesn't want you to let her go," Steven chuckled along with her. "just take her to the kitchen."

At the kitchen, Steven placed Susan at her cocoon high chair and then sat on a chair at one of the table beside his sister Tiara.

Tori gave them some noodles to eat and they started to munch on it. Susan was eating her mix vege batter. Tori was feeding her. Unlike other kids, Susan did consider sitting still and eat the food that's been fed without being a crying mess. It was a big relief that she wasn't a trouble maker in these kind of things.

"Hey, guys.." suddenly Mark's voice came. They all looked back and saw Mark entering the kitchen. They all waved at him.

Mark straight away went to his daughter and picked her in his arms. She giggled loudly seeing her father. He pressed his lips against her Chubby cheeks and then her lips. She tried to pick on his nose with her small hands whilst giggling.

She tends to touch people's noses alot. She will inspect people's eyes, nose and other facial things. She was also very interested in clothes. She would stare and touch the material and look at it with big eyes, like a professional scientist.

Mark sat beside Tiara, "hey, when did you come?"

Tiara smiled at him, "like, two hours ago."

Mark nodded, "how's school?" He looked at both Tiara and Steven.

Steven shrugged, "both studies and football is going awesome,"

Mark smiled, "good, and what about you?"

Tiara though for a moment, "it's school. I'm just surviving it,"

"Wow," Mark smiled shaking his head. "such a typical teenager you are, Tiara,"

Tiara laughed. She suddenly realised that Susan had fallen asleep on Mark's chest.

"She fell asleep," Tiara said in adoration. Susan looked like an angel in her sleep. Tiara leaned forward and kissed her forehead.

"I'll tuck her in bed," Mark stood up and left to Susan's bedroom. Susan's bedroom was cute. Small and cozy, just like a toddler need.

Suddenly, Steven's phone dinged. Steven checked the message and then looked at Tiara.

"Tia, we need to leave. The driver has come,"

Tiara pouted. She wanted to spend more time with her sister but Susan anyways was sleeping now so there wasn't really any reason to stay. So she agreed on leaving.

PRIORITIES

"How's Mark and Susan?" Aiden asked breaking the silence. The Collins were having their dinner. Benjamin was absent as he was at work. Aiden was getting kinda old and all of the work was falling upon Benjamin, not that he ever complain about it.

"Mark is fine. Busy with work alot. Susan is growing up very well," Tiara replied.

Steven decided to pop in, "she's sooooo cute!"

Aiden laughed, "you seam to like her,"

Steven nodded smiling.

Maria was awfully silent. Not that she ever spoke much, but this quietness was unusual. She was thinking deep.

Aiden caught his lady's hand and squeezed it, "what're you thinking?"

Maria quickly smiled and shook her head and went back to her dinner.

"Well," Aiden started again. "I want all of you to stay after the dinner. There's a surprise,"

Everyone got curious. What could it possibly be.

"Why....Are you kicking Tiara out?" Anthony joked and winked at Tiara wo rolled her eyes looking away. She was supposed to get hurt by that comment, but somewhere she felt or rather knew that he didn't ment it and only wanted to get on her nerves.

Aiden glared at him for his not so funny comment, "Anthony, your humour didn't really reach my senses. Care to elaborate?"

Anthony gulped. Their dad rarely roared like that "sorry.." he huffed and went back to his food.

"What's that attitude my son?" now, Anthony was full on embarrassed. He was insulted infront of his little siblings which hurt his pride.

But he decided to shut his mouth and be quite not pushing their father's buttons anymore.

The dinner then went smoothly. Everyone were finished with their food now. Now that the dinner was done, everyone were seated and waiting for Benjamin.

Tiara and Steven got bored so they started playing stone-paper-scissor. The both of them patted the pad of their palm with the fist they formed with the other and dabbed it three timed on it before releasing it with their choice of weapon.

Tiara did the scissor whilst Steven did the stone. Steven jumped on his seat and yelled- "hah! Gotcha"

Tiara had lost three time before this. She huffed and turned to sit straight on her seat, "I don't even wanna play this game anymore,"

Steven giggled, "aww, is little sissy pissed," he pinched her cheeks together but he pushed him away.

"Go away, you douchebag,"

Aiden cleared his throat and reminded her about the language she'd just used.

"Sorry.." she muttered, still frowning. She put her elbows on the table and put her chin on the back of her hands. "dad, where's Ben. I'm getting bored now,"

"You know there's something called a mobile," Anthony said while scrolling down his own phone, "I usually pass my time using that,"

"Good thing I'm not a phone addict," Tiara smiled sheepishly at her brother.

Anthony looked up from the screen and glared at her, "I'm not a phone addict,"

Tiara shrugged, "when did I say you're a phone addict,"

Aiden almost snorted at this, "babe, you're really good at getting on his nerves,"

Tiara smiled widely, "oh, thanks papa."

"Aiden," Maria said, now impatient "cut the ice already. What's so important that you've made all of us sit at the table?"

Aiden looked at Maria as if she was the most precious thing, "patience babe, patience,"

And then, finally after a wait of thirty minutes Benjamin finally arrived.

He jogged into the kitchen, "hey, sorry. Caught up with some work," he took a seat beside his mother, "alright, what is it dad?" He looked at his father.

Aiden nodded, "now that everyone's here. I would like to do an announcement. I mean, I want my daughter to read it out,"

Tiara got curious, she had to read it out?

Aiden stood and walked all the way towards Tiara and took a seat which was empty beside her. He then took a letter out of his back pocket and gave it to his daughter. Tiara looked at the letter with curiosity, and so did everything on the table. With hesitation, she took the letter from Aiden's hand and opened it.

CUSTODY CERTIFICATE—

In bold letters, it was written in the top front. Tiara gasped, her eyes tearing up. She looked up at her father with parted lips, a few tears already rolling down her eyes.

Happiness, so much happiness. All the years, her mom was her legal guardian and had her legal custody. She took care of her since the day Tiara was born and Tiara only felt pride of her mother.

And now when she's gone, she's not alone, her father has her custody. It was so obviously that this was gonna happen, yet Tiara was emotional about it.

Steven stood up who was sitting beside Tiara and put both his hands on Tiara's shoulders and leaned down to have a look on her face as her back was facing him.

"Are you crying?" He asked, concerned.

Tiara turned around, a smile making its way on her lips. Steven frowned when he didn't understand anything. So were everyone, confused with no limits. Curious and impatient.

She handed the letter to Steven "look!" She said excitedly, bouncing on her seat a couple of times.

Steven took the paper and read out loud, "Aiden Collins takes Tiara Collins' custody with due respect and on legal terms," everyone on the table were surprised but they already knew that this day wasn't far away.

Tiara suddenly lunged at her father hugging him tightly. Aiden stumbled in his chair but stabled himself and hugged his daughter back.

"You like my surprise?" Aiden asked and patted her back. She nodded and sat on his lap. Aiden wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed the top of her head, "I knew it would make you happy."

She got off Aiden's lap and sat on her seat, "thank you, daddy," she smiled. He smiled back and looked at the rest of his family.

"Now, Tiara is in the legal custody of mine. I'm her legal guardian now and I'm so proud to announce this."

The table gave a round of applause after hearing that. Anthony's expressions stayed stern but he still clapped his hands in a slow pase. Maria's face had a smile for once, her arms were crossed as she looked at her husband and her step-daughter. Ben smirked and clapped his hands loudly. Steven was clapped ridiculously whilst smiling hysterically.

Tiara looked at the people on the table and smiled widely, "thank you," she whispered.

Aiden looked back at Tiara, "now, you're officially a part of this family and the house. Not that you weren't before, but now it's official like... You're mine.." Tiara laughed at her father's excitement.

"Thanks," she said for the last time before engulfing her father in another tight hug.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 10.2K 57
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
38K 770 17
to their brothers eyes Kate was their perfect angel, but what would happen when they find out that their perfect angel is a devil to their backs... ...
7.6K 337 30
One day a girl finds an old faded photograph of her as a baby and a young boy. Who is the young boy? When she finds out the truth, her world will fli...
5.8K 538 40
A story of a little girl, who found herself a part of a revenge game on a family she doesn't know anything about. For "him", she was a part of the f...