Expect The Unexpected (ashton...

By AMROSE98

Ally and Ashton have been best friends since they were 5. When Ashton broke up with his girlfriend, Ashton an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
A/N
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
A/N
Epilouge
A/N

Chapter 9

257 8 0
By AMROSE98

Ally's POV

4 months later

Being pregnant is weird. You have so many mood swings and I'm scared I might snap on ashton and not mean it. And being on the road is hard too. I had to have a flight home so I can go to the doctors. Ashton isn't with me and it's boring. I have nothing to do.

'Hey :) I miss you :(' I texted that to him and laid down on my bed. I have my own house and ashton said he wants to move in when he gets home from tour. My phone started ringing an ashton was face timing me.

"Ally!"

"Ash!!" I screamed back and he smiled.

"How are you feeling hun?"

"I'm alright. I'd be better if you were here." I said and he sighed. I looked down and I could see him smile out of the corner of my eye.

"Would it make you feel better if I told you I'll be home in 3 weeks?"

"Really?!" He nodded and I couldn't stop smiling.

"We are done with the tour soon. We have about 6 more shows."

"I can't wait to see you!"

"I know...I can't wait to hug you and kiss you." I blushed and he chuckled. He's so cute.

"Well...it's late I'm gonna go get some sleep. I love you ashton."

"I love you so much more ally. I'll see you soon. Sleep well." I blew him a kiss and ended the call. I can't believe he's coming home soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 158 36
Michael and Jaelyn. Jaelyn and Michael. You can't really have one without the other. Best friends since before they can even remember, things start t...
3.5K 161 38
Sam has known Michael almost all her life. She loves him and he loves her, or so she thought.
202K 4.8K 66
Ariana Irwin is of course Ashton Irwin's sister, he's very protective over her and he wants her to be safe. What will happen when she meets his frien...
2.9K 56 20
Ashton and Kelsey have been best friends ever since they can remember. Through all of their own ups and downs, they've always had each other, but whe...