Little Us ➳ h.s #Wattys2014

By teenlord

after everything they've been through, she still has to push through pain; literally. | © 2014 all rights re... More

~Summary~
o n e
wwa tour
t w o
t h r e e
comments needed please ♡
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
Wattys

woops

10.6K 490 206
By teenlord

If anyone is still interested in what I write, and still has this story in their library, please respond (?)

I have deleted Daydream for certain reasons, and decided that my story, "Invasion" used for NanoWrimo will be put on here, but as a fanfic, for the purposes of this account being a fanfic account.

The question I have to ask is: who do you guys want the fanfiction to be about? 

I will pick the person by the majority of votes. 

Again, thanks to all who read. 

(Thank you for reading the This Is Us trilogy, too!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76 56 22
This is my challenge to myself to get better and more consistent at writing daily. Rules I will upload a part to a story every day. Some stories wil...
11.1K 492 39
COMPLETED Burton High is not a white-collared, run of the mill school. We've got the art kids, we've got the weird goths that hang around one particu...
751 97 29
It's basically a book filled with relatable memes for nerds [example me], book nerd [also me] on my camera roll. ALSO, IF I REPEAT A MEME IN ANY CHAP...
72.8K 2.2K 12
Lee Hyeri is a High School student who is always quiet and lonely. Mostly nobody knows her name or that she is even in class, none of the students re...