Red Riding The Alpha

By authormiakerr

❝Let me make that tingling sensation in between your thighs disappear, it will take only a moment, Red.❞ Only... More

Blurb
Chapter : 01
Chapter : 02
Chapter : 03
Chapter : 04
Chapter : 05
Chapter : 06
Chapter : 07
Chapter : 08
Chapter : 10
Chapter : 11
Chapter : 12
Chapter : 13
Chapter : 14
Chapter : 15
Chapter : 16
Chapter : 17
Chapter : 18
Chapter : 19
Chapter : 20
Chapter : 21
Chapter : 22
Chapter : 23
Chapter : 24
Chapter : 25
Chapter : 26
Chapter : 27
Chapter : 28
Chapter : 29
Chapter : 30
Chapter : 31
Chapter : 32
Chapter : 33
Chapter : 34
Chapter : 35
Chapter : 36
Chapter : 37
Chapter : 38
Chapter : 39
Chapter : 40
Chapter : 41
Chapter : 42
Authors Note

Chapter : 09

794K 18.9K 9.6K
By authormiakerr

"Grab my hair and fuck me like you hate me,"

Chapter : 09

Red

The morning arrived quicker than I expected. The ray of sunshine peeled through the glass windows as I woke up. I looked at my surroundings and got a more unobstructed view of the bedroom I was in. The wall, the glass ceiling, the design, the bed itself, and the furniture was breathtaking. I barely covered any space in the bed, but the creature did.

The creature was lying beside me, snoring loudly. He had his hand over his eyes, blocking any sunlight or distraction. I slowly pulled the duvet off my body and went inside the washroom nearby.

I wanted to get rid of the cloth I was wearing, but I had nothing else with me. My clothes, my things, and my Nana was all gone. It was history now. A bead of tear slid down my cheeks, and I quickly wiped it away.

A lot of girls were taken last night, including Lisa, so I had a bright chance to meet her, if the creature allowed me to. I knew a lot of young girls in my town as I studied with them, but that was all. The only one I spoke to was Lisa, and I silently hoped she was around.

"Red!" The creature exclaimed. Oh no, the devil was up. I quickly stopped the water and rushed outside the washroom.

"What were you doing?" He asked as he sat on the bed.

"I was just doing my...business," I didn't know what to say to him exactly.

"Were you touching yourself?" The creature inquired as he raised his eyebrow at me. His eyes trailed down my stomach and then my bare legs.

"No! Of course not," I stated. I wouldn't ever dare to touch myself as it was a sin. I had already sinned enough for one night.

"Come here," he patted on the bed.

Biting my lips, I walked over to him as the unusual excitement rose in my stomach once again. Why? Why was I feeling tingly around him? I wanted it to stop, but I didn't know how to. I was under the control of the creature.

Smile of satisfaction spread across his lips as he touched my face. His touch only made matters worse.

"Have you stopped crying?" He asked.

"Yeah," I narrowed down my eyes and responded. I did stop crying, but the hollow in my heart couldn't be filled. After all, I was just ripped away from my entire world and shoved inside another world.

"Do you miss that old woman?" He asked.

I nodded. "I miss her,"

His fingertips traced down my cheeks and onto my hair. He pushed it aside and touched my neck. "I'm going to claim you soon," he said. "You know what that means?"

I shook my head.

"You'll be my other half, my queen, my luna," he said with a grim determination.

A creatures another half? Was that even possible? I found myself wandering my lone thoughts once again.

"What if I don't want to be?" I questioned as I boldly met his glare.

The creature had a beautiful pair of eyes, they did turn red sometimes, but his natural color was light brown, a honey kind of shade.

"You have no option,"

"What do I even have an option in?" I asked.

He smiled and leaned closer, "You can only make decisions in bed, princess, nowhere else." He stated.

What kind of decisions did I have to even make in bed?

I rolled my eyes and looked at the ceiling.

The creature got off his bed, but my question stopped him. "What do I address you as?"

He stared at me, baffled. It took a moment for him to think about my question.

"Luciano," he responded after a small moment of silence.

"But people call you the Alpha," I trailed off.

"You are my mate, you can call me anything," he said to me before walking in the washroom.

While the creature—Luciano was inside the washroom, I mentally made notes of what all I had to ask him. I wanted to see Lisa, I wanted to change my clothes and wear something that wasn't so revealing, and I wanted to call Nana.

When Luciano walked out of the washroom, I jumped up and went to him.

"I want to change...my clothes," I said as I stood in front of him.

His piercing eyes glanced at my body, "I will have someone get some clothes for you," He said before approaching the door, but I stopped him again.

"I want to see my friend, Lisa." My finger fondled with each other as I waited for his response.

"Who is she?" He asked as his eyebrows crinkled.

"She is my friend. She was taken by one of the creatures. She must be around here," I explained.

"You call us creatures?" He chuckled as my words.

"Yes, everyone does in my town," I replied. His laugh silenced down.

"That's not your town anymore. This is, you belong to me, do you understand that?"

I nodded my head quickly as I saw the color in his eyes. It was red. There were a few things that angered him, which turned the color of his eyes to red. But I couldn't understand one thing.

Why did his eyes turn red when he took the blindfold off me?

"And for your friend, I'll see who she is mated too," Luciano said as he reached for the door handle once again.

"Could I come with you?" I asked. I didn't want to be alone in this giant bedroom. It would probably swallow me up before he could come back.

"I don't want you wandering around the castle halls in these clothes. They are men everywhere, and you're in heat right now." He sharply stated while grabbing a piece of my dress. "I'll send someone with clothes, and then you go outside," he added.

"Okay,"

Arguing or fight at this point was useless. I had to accept my fate. I was mated to an Alpha and quicker I accepted that, the better it was for me.

Once Luciano left the room, I walked up to the window and looked outside. The scenery was beautiful. From a small distance, I could see the treacherous mountains and hills that were partly covered in snow. There were trees all around the castle, and a couple of roads here and there. From this side of the room, I couldn't see the town or the people — the other creatures.

A knock landed on the door, and I turned around.

"Yes?" I asked in a low tone.

A woman opened the door and walked inside with clothes laid out flat on her hands. She closed the door behind and walked up to me.

"The Alpha send me here to you. I'll be your personal maid for the time being. My name is Valarie Tar." The woman said as she laid down the clothes on the bed. "Could you turn around so I can remove your dress?" She asked.

"Thank you," I replied as I turned around.

Valarie loosened my dress, and it fell on the floor. She closed the curtain of the giant window in front of me so no one could see.

"Do I have to wear this?" I asked Valarie as I looked at the dress she picked up.

It was a dress — a very fancy one. I was never used to wear dresses. Most of the time, I wore casual pants and or long shirts.

"Yes, under the Alpha's order, you're only supposed to wear dresses whilst among other men. You can feel free to change as soon as you return back to your room," she explained.

"I'll have to live here?" I asked.

The castle was beautiful, and it was a dream for any woman to live here, but I don't think so I could manage it.

"No, Ms. Red. The castle is only open for crowning ceremonies, balls, critical pack meetings, and other sorts of events. The Alpha doesn't reside here if you're wondering. He has his own house in the town. However, the former Alpha does stay here." Valarie explained while tightening the dress around my body.

The former Alpha? Did she mean Luciano's father?

"Oh..." I trailed off.

Once I wore the dress, I felt a lot better since it covered me up entirely. Only a small piece of skin showed that too from the neck area. My breasts and legs were finally covered.

"Do you like it, Ms. Red?" Valarie asked.

"Yes, it's beautiful. Thank you!" I said as I looked at my reflection in the mirror.

"I'm glad you do! Please come with me. I'll escort you to the Alpha, who shall be leaving soon." She said as she directed me towards the door.

As I stepped out of the bedroom, I noticed the large castle walls and the towers that were linked with the halls. Small buildings, houses, and shops covered the grounds outside the castle walls. From the structure and the interior, it seemed like the castle was a hundred years old or more.

Did creatures exist then?

I was yet to find Luciano's age as I had some doubts about the years he has lived. He was defiantly older than me — but how old?

Read up to chapter 45 on patreon: www.patreon.com/miakerr

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 8.2K 34
THIS IS THE FIRST BOOK IN A DARK PARANORMAL REVERSE HAREM SERIES. DARK= TRIGGER WARNINGS (LIST AT BOTTOM). REVERSE HAREM= ONE FEMALE AND MULTIPLE MAL...
15.6K 1K 35
Eastsound is a small town to say the least, there are no new comers and those who've resided there are either born there or moved decades ago. A biza...
1.7M 38.8K 40
*WARNING: there are descriptions of abuse and rape in this story. I strongly suggest that readers should be 18+ years and older. I do not condone any...
476K 13K 34
As much as Alaska Whittecur wanted to deny it, she couldn't stay away from him. An invisible force she didn't understand was pulling her towards him...