Fire Emblem OneShots

By Skinaikm

Fire emblem one shots is just a small story that I decided to make because I was bored. The characters are f... More

Request page!
Nervous || Kliff
Flowers || Lucina
Voice || Azura
"Gods, Corrin" || Leo
Another World || M!Corrin
Gloomy Day || Genny
Request Update
To be crowned || Xander
Exposed To Sunlight | AzuraxF!Corrin
New Details!
I'm Jealous of her || Takumi
Under the Mask || Alfonse
Update on Rules!!!
Loopy Propose || Felix
Just some things!
Injury || Gaius
I hate you || Takumi
I'm right here || Kiragi
Proposal || Gerome
Here's some oneshots to look up to
Oh Gods
Tired || Linhardt

Nervous || Felicia

82 2 0
By Skinaikm

"I can't fight." Felicia winced as she ran from all the enemies, hiding behind me as a shield.

"Yes, you can!" I yelled back, as I fought the enemy warriors. I swung my sword from one side to the other to protect myself, and her, from getting any injuries.

I looked over at one of my soldiers, signaling to come and stand watch by me. Once he was positioned, I moved with Felicia and held a grip on her shoulders.

"Do this, Felicia. You can do it." I said. She looked at me, her eyes showed terror. She nodded and pulled her stars out, running into battle. I saw as she attacked, jumping in order to dodge attacks at times. She then landed on the ground, once she defeated them all. She turned towards me, her big wide smile. She ran towards me.

"I did it! I did it!" She jumped up and down in celebratory.

"Let's go have some celebration dinner." I said.

"Who's making it?" She asked, catching up to my walking pace.

"Lilith." I said.

"Okay! She makes good food." Felicia said. I hugged her from the side. I saw her blush, sweat dripped down her forehead.

"You get nervous at the smallest things!" I laughed.

"Sorry, Corrin!" She quickly responded with a nervous tone.

"Don't worry, Dear." I said, laughing more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 49 14
A 2024 remaster/alternate retelling of one of the most popular stories of ROBLOXGamingDavid. Set with a different plot, revamped/repolished storytell...
294 1 19
Don't worry, I'm going to be keeping some of the parts of the DLC in the story, that people genuinely love like, such as... The cold, Ex. Champion Cu...
113K 2.7K 110
Fire Emblem Characters x Reader - These stories are from my old Tumblr, @firemblem-fics. - They were requests, which is why they may be confusing at...
1.2K 36 22
Okay, I already had this story sort of written down so I thought why not publish it? This is an oc story between Takumi and I girl I created named Va...