The Renegade General [Akamega...

Per AltairMorpheus

General Y/n L/n, also known as the Silent Führer of the North has mysteriously disappeared after a group of t... Més

A/N:
????
Chapter 1: The Huntress
Chapter 2: Encounter
Chapter 3: Farewell
Chapter 4: Distinctive
Chapter 5: Cruelness
Chapter 6: Connection
Chapter 7: Pursuit
Chapter 8: Errand
Chapter 9: Scharfrihter
Chapter 10: Other side
Chapter 11: Suspicion
Chapter 12: Failure
Chapter 13: Dilemma
Chapter 14: Exchange
Chapter 15: Recurrence
Chapter 16: Raid
Chapter 17: Falldown
Chapter 18: Extermination
Chapter 19: Judgement
Chapter 20: Reverence
Chapter 21: Variance
Chapter 22: Collective
Chapter 23: Commence
Chapter 24: Inception
Chapter 25: New Threat?
Chapter 26: Counterpart
Chapter 27: Searing Hatred
Chapter 28: Chosen Path
Chapter 29: Madness Unfold
Chapter 30: Her Unbroken Vow
Chapter 31: Memoirs
Re: Start
A/N:
Short Notice!

Please Read Me;

1.9K 51 18
Per AltairMorpheus

Hello and Good Day, my dearest readers,

I am sorry to bother nor interrupt your precious time but I want to ask you something, don't worry, it'll be quick. :)

I've just finished reading a manga called "Hinowa Ga Yuku!". It is a continuation of "Akame Ga Kill" anime series and mostly be the primary base of the Book 2 of this story. I've already build my own concept, plot twist, and add some new characters with it and ready to be published anytime. However, i am truly hesitating to publish it.

Why?

It is because of some inconveniences such as;

One, the manga had only 25 chapters and the other 3 chapters hasn't even published to the internet so the story's end would be definitely uncertain and you will actually get a temporary ending at the end.

Two, it was freaking short and..only focused on one puny goal so the book 2 will be short as hell.

Three, like I said. You'll get a temporary ending at the end of the story. But it will be only for the mean time while waiting for those fuzzy manga chapters to show up. In my tab, I have only 1-22 chapters and the rest is still blank and not even published yet.

I am saying this because I don't want you all to feel unsatisfied and irritated once you reached through the temporary end and wait loooongeeer for the next chap to be released. As an Author/Reader too, i don't want to experience that either so i am humbly want to hear your opinions and comments about this.

Do you want me to publish the Book 2 with those problems occurring with or Do you want me to wait for the last 3 chapters of the manga before I publish it?

Your answers, comments and suggestions will be helpful to me to make a decision. Thank you for your time, my dearest readers.

-AltairMorpheus :3

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

17.9K 654 38
When Lord Sesshomaru saves a filth covered woman and brings her into his home, no one ever expected her to be anything more than a lowly servant. The...
126K 3.5K 57
Having been presumed dead, Akira woke up without any recollection of who he was. The only thing he does remember was his name, and the memory of a vi...
73K 1.7K 32
Kimiko Hanate was part of a rich family. She had everything she ever wanted, but not happiness. Then, one day in the night her home was targeted by a...
1K 24 6
[Kamen Rider, Super Sentai & Akame Ga Kill don't belong to me, they belong to Toei, Takahiro and Shotaro Ishinomori.] In the final battle between Aka...