Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ni...

By BluD3vil0712

Set in New York City, Mizuki, a young woman trained by a rebellion, joins the Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles in... More

Mystic Mayhem
Origami Tsunami
Donnie's Gifts
Shell in a Cell
Minotaur Maze
War and Pizza
Newsworthy
Repo Mantis
Down with the Sickness
Bonus Chapter (If Mizuki was infected with the flu)
The Fast and The Furriest
Mascot Melee
Bug Busters
The Longest Fight
Hypno! Part Deux
The Gumbus
Mrs. Cuddles
Stuck on You
Al Be Back
Bonus Chapter (Girls' Night Out)
The Purple Jacket
Pizza Pit
Smart Lair
Hot Soup: The Game
The Evil League of Mutants
Author's Note
Late Fee
Bullhop
Mind Meld
Nothing but Truffle
Bonus Chapter (Donnie and Mizuki's Sleepover)
Shadow of Evil
Random Drawing
Portal Jacked!
Mizuki's Parents
Warren and Hypno, Sitting in a Tree
Operation: Normal
Sparring Partner
You Got Served
How to Make Enemies and Bend People to Your Will
Happy New Years!
Mystic Library
The Purple Game
Bonus Chapter (Day and Night Out)
Man vs. Sewer
The Mutant Menace
Turtle-dega Nights: The Ballad of Rat Man
The Ancient Art of Ninja Hide and Seek
One Man's Junk
Bonus Chapter (Tangled Love)
Cloak and Swaggart
Jupiter Jim Ahoy
Insane in the Mama Train
End Game
Many Unhappy Returns
🍋Bonus Chapter (Mating Season) 🍋
Todd Scouts
Goyles, Goyles, Goyles (Donnie and Mizuki version)
Flushed but Never Forgotten
Lair Games
Author's Note and Update
Breaking Purple
Repairin' the Baron
Air Turtle
Pizza Puffs
Author's Note

Snow Day

1.3K 10 6
By BluD3vil0712

Snow fell from the sky and onto New York City, therefore making today a snow day for the people.

At Bronx Park, various people and children ran around, while having snowball fights and making snowmen of their own.

A certain group of teens is having their own fun time.

"Snow day, hooray! So magical and new," Raph sang as he pushed a large snowball down the hill. "There's so much we can do."

He is wearing a red hoodie jacket with brown snow pants and boots and has a red scarf around his neck.

"Snow day," Leo sang next and pushed another large snowball down the hill. "No training, only fun. We've only just begun. I'm glad I'm here with you."

He is wearing a dark blue jacket, pants, and boots, like Raph, and has a blue scarf around his neck as well.

The two large snowballs rolled up on the slide and fell right towards where Mikey and Mayhem are making snow angels.

Mayhem saw the snowballs falling and disappeared in a flash of blue. Mikey was unable to avoid them in time when the snowballs fell on top of him.

"Snow day, hooray!" Donnie sang then as he slid up in front of the snowballs. "Barometric pressure is so low, but my heart is all aglow."

"Revving up my Tech-Bo!" He pulled out his bo staff, which formed a chainsaw.

He quickly formed a snowman replica of Jupiter Jim, with Mikey trapped in the icy body. Donnie laughed and his bo staff reformed back to its original self.

He is dressed up in a coat, snow pants, boots and scarf of his own color, and has a purple hat on his head.

"Snow day, the perfect day for love," Mizuki sang next as she slid up next to Donnie. "The time that you get to spend with the ones you truly love."

She is dressed up in a dark red snow jacket, pants and winter shoes and a crimson fabric around her neck.

Donnie beamed at her lovingly.

"Snow day, our snowman is the best," Mikey got out and placed a space glasses and knapsack around the waist. "'Jupiter Jim' fans will attest."

"Omigosh, my coat's a vest!" Mikey's orange coat sleeves fell off, which made his jacket look like a vest.

He also has a scarf, snow pants, and boots like his brothers. He is wearing earmuffs over his head.

"Snow day, hooray!" April used her fingers like a frame, sitting on Raph's shoulders, as she sang. "We all should be so proud."

She is wearing a dark gray coat, with a green snow hat on her head and a green scarf on her neck, and snow boots.

"Snow day, all together sing out loud," she pulled off a helmet from Raph's head and placed it on the Jupiter Jim snowman replica.

"Snow day, hooray!" They all sang the finishing note together.

"Yeah!" April cheered as the other teens laughed.

"Great job, fam and Mizuki," Leo said, with he and Donnie marveling at their Jupiter Jim snowman. "And Donnie, I guess."

Donnie glared at him for his comment. "If I weren't so enchanted by the beauty of our replica Jupiter Jim, I'd probably say something like, 'Look over there—'"

"'Push!'" Donnie shoved Leo to the side.

"And for the cherry of top, this flag from 'Jupiter Jim Sails the Seven Galaxies'," Raph beamed with his hands on his hips.

A flag with a red planet and a ship sailing around fluttered against the wind.

"Best JJ movie of all time, baby!" Mikey agreed.

"What the what?" April threw Raph's flag at his face. "Hold up, skip. Jupiter Jim's 'Pluto Vacation 4' is the best JJ movie of all time."

A flag with a blue planet in the form of a coconut bowl was then covered by Jupiter Jim in a Hawaiian shirt and shorts and relaxing in a chair.

"Ranked. By us. Just now. So..." Donnie piped in. "It's basically-official-no-arguing."

Raph, Leo, and Mikey only looked at them until they started laughing.

"'Jupiter Jim's Pluto Vacation 4'?" Leo asked amused. "Where JJ spends the entire movie searching for ice before realizing the surface of Pluto...is ice?"

"Uh, yeah!" April rolled her eyes playfully. "And every time we watch it, you three laugh your heads off."

"Because Raph always falls asleep and breaks something with his face!" Mikey laughed.

"Oh, my God, how could I forget that?" Mizuki giggled.

"Uh, yeah! My face takes damage like a boss!" Raph agreed, gesturing to his face. "Leo, hit me!"

"Oh, please let me!" Donnie raised his bo-staff, which formed a rocket hammer, and went to attack him.

"No!" Leo and Mikey both yelled and knocked him down to the snowy ground.

While the two tried to keep Donnie from reaching his staff, Mizuki couldn't help giggling at her friends' antics.

Hallie snuck up behind Mizuki, but the latter noticed her on time and picked her up like a wrestler fighter before they both fell to the snow and yelped. The girls laughed while still on the ground.

"You still know that move, even after 3 years," Hallie chuckled.

She is wearing a light grey snow jacket, jeans, dark brown snow boots, and a white snow hat.

"What can I say? I learned from the best," Mizuki remarked.

Leo, who had seen Hallie, picked her up bridal style and winked at her.

"May I remind you that we need to move slow, please?" Hallie giggled while blushing.

"I'd love that," Leo replied.

"I'm the oldest. My flag wins. The end," Raph smiled smugly while holding Donnie back.

A lone snowball suddenly slammed itself on Raph's head and sent hitting the snowy earth. Hallie and Mizuki both gasped in shock.

"Hey! Who did that?!" Raph demanded.

"Was it Mayhem?!" He pointed at Mayhem, who squeaked in confusion.

"Raph, you were looking right at us," April glared at him with her arms folded.

Mayhem also narrowed his eyes at the snapping turtle.

"What a convenient excuse, April," Leo added.

"Yeah! I can't believe you would weaponize snow just to prove your flag is better than ours!" Raph agreed.

"Glad to hear you agree our flag is better," Donnie folded his arms.

"Our flag eats your flag's lunch money for breakfast," Mikey slid up to him, with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Oh, yeah?" April growled.

"Yeah!"

With April connecting her forehead with Mikey and Donnie with Leo, Mayhem glared at Raph and growled.

"Should we let them decide which of us should be on their team?" Hallie whispered to Mizuki.

"Probably," the violet-eyed girl replied.

Raph and Mayhem both chuckled at an idea.

"Snowball fight!" The teens, apart from Mizuki and Hallie, shouted.

"Snowball fight?" The two girls asked.

"Not expecting that," Mizuki said.

Donnie quickly grabbed her by the waist, which prompted her to yelp in surprise, and pulled her close to him. "Dibs on Mizzy in our team!"

"Hallie's on our team!" Leo took Hallie by the hand and smirked.

"Yes! Last player standing gets to fly their team's flag," Raph said.

"Okay. We're up for a friendly game," April added. "No safe base, no weapons—"

"No mercy!" She grinned darkly.

"And no ice balls, no slush balls, no horse poppers, pepper poppers, liberty launchers, downtown hammers, dream hackers, thrashers, no Freddie Prinze Juniors—"

Leo wrote down the rules on a notepad, while Raph bounced up and down in anticipation. April and Mayhem both watched and listened to Mikey's rules.

Mikey cleared his throat. "No corked snowballs of any kind. We aren't savages."

"Speak for yourself," Donnie whispered while stroking a snowball the shape of a human skull.

"Way too dark, honey," Mizuki reminded him and gently lowered his hand that was holding the snowball.

"Ready...set...snow!" Raph yelled.

Mizuki threw the first snowball at him in the face.

Then everything went into fun chaos.

Throughout the day, the two opposing teams threw snowballs at each other in creative ways, though they sounded like they don't want to give up yet.

With Donnie and Mayhem taken down, April and Mizuki avoided Leo and Hallie's snowballs until landed in April's face.

She shook her head to get the snow off and held her thumbs up while smiling. Mizuki leaped in the air and threw two snowballs at Leo and Hallie, knocking them down in the process.

"Time out, time out, time out!" Raph shouted as he was ambushed by Donnie's snow attack.

*****

Hours later, the turtles and girls, with Mayhem, both sat and rink their hot cocoas.

"You got me good back there, Donnie," Raph chuckled and poured himself a cup. "But the game ain't over yet."

"Yes, but when it is, my team's flag will grace our statue and wave like a queen to her subjects," Donnie replied.

"Of course, I cannot forget that Mizzy here is my queen," he then kissed Mizuki on the cheek.

She giggled, her already red cheeks growing hot.

Mikey screamed from above and landed on the snow a few inches in front of them.

"Mikey?" Raph exclaimed.

"Snow day, hooray, baby!" Mikey sat up in a flash.

"Dude, that was incredible!" Leo remarked to him. "What was your hang time? Like, two, maybe three sequences?"

"Yes, sweet sledding, Angelo," Donnie said. "And may I say, this cocoa is exquisite! Do I detect a skosh of maple malt syrup?"

"If you paid attention, to 'Jupiter Jim Sails the Seven Galaxies', you would know what the secret ingredient is," Mikey answered to him.

"Um, you and Leo always interrupt the movie by fighting over who gets to wear the Jupiter Jim costume," April retorted.

"It's true. And Leo licked the captain's helmet at one point," Mizuki piped in.

"Whoa! You've never seen the end?" Raph gasped. "That's why you, Donnie and Mizzy don't get why 'Seven Galaxies' is so much better than the movie you like!"

"Preach!"

"I hear that!" Both Leo and Mikey clinked their cups of cocoa together.

"Trust me. Our flag totally deserves to be up there," Raph reasoned, now being carried by Leo and Mikey to hang their flag up on the pole.

"Excuse me?" Mizuki asked, rather insulted.

"Mayhem, could you be a dear for us, please?" She looked at Mayhem and winked at him.

Mayhem growled and teleported off of April's shoulders and appeared in front of Raph. The dog-like creature roared and scratched up his face before teleporting him to somewhere high above Leo and Mikey.

As he landed back in April's arms, the two turtles screamed before Raph landed on them. Hallie gasped and shielded her eyes, while April gave Mizuki a high-five.

"Oh, that is fun for me," Donnie stayed and sipped on his drink.

Raph let out a battle cry and jumped off of Leo and Mikey. "Break's over! Game on!"

April threw the first snowball at him, which made him fall and hit the ground.

The teens went back to their snowball fight, which only lasted for minutes before then.

A roar echoed across the park before anyone else could throw a snowball.

"What?" April gasped.

"Did anyone hear like a sick bird or something?" Leo asked, looking around.

"Doesn't sound like a sick bird to me," Mizuki remarked.

Donnie gently grabbed her hand and pulled her close to him.

A large polar bear mutant jumped out from over the hill and landed a meter from the turtles and girls.

"Peek-a-boo, losers!" Ghostbear cackled evilly.

"Ghostbear?!" The turtles, April and Mizuki gasped terrified, with Mayhem squeaking with fright.

"Ooh! Love the new look!" Raph exclaimed, stars in his eyes.

He ran up to Ghostbear and pulled out his phone. "Ooh! Hey, can I get a quick selfie?"

"Oh, every time with this guy," Donnie groaned in annoyance as he and his friends watched Raph take pictures with a bored Ghostbear unamused.

"I'm sorry, you know him?" Hallie asked her blue-haired friend, gesturing to Ghostbear.

"We've had a couple of incidents with him beforehand," Mizuki quietly replied.

"How about a scar to remember me by?" Ghostbear growled, raising his fist.

Mizuki and Hallie both screamed when he went to punch Raph from behind, only for his fist to go through his chest. Raph laughed and took another pic of the event.

"What is this?" Ghostbear gasped as his fists returned to their living form. "I can switch between bear and ghost?"

He chuckled and punched Raph straight in the face, sending him flying against a tree.

The snapping turtle groaned and slid down to the snowy earth.

"Uh-oh," Leo winced.

"Raph, are you okay?" Mizuki asked worriedly.

"He hit Raph so hard, he almost went straight through our snowman!" April said.

"But our snowman's okay, right?" Leo asked.

"So it's the man of snow you love?" Ghostbear smirked darkly. "Then I will destroy it!"

He roared and charged towards the teens who are standing in front of the snowman.

"Mayhem, lil' help?" Leo asked terrified.

Mayhem disappeared in a bulb of blue, leaving the turtles and April to run with their snowman in tow.

"Mizuki, Hallie! Run for it!" Donnie called to the two other girls.

Mizuki instantly grabbed Hallie by the hand and ran alongside the brothers and April as Ghostbear chased them down.

He eventually caught up with them and stalked towards them, laughing evilly.

"He's too fast. Leo, sacrifice yourself to buy us time!" Donnie said.

Mayhem appeared in the sky again with the teens' weapons and landed in front of them just as they caught their specific weapon.

"Thanks, buddy!" April acknowledged.

"Okay, fam and girls!" Raph smirked. "Nobody messes with our snowman! Now let's beat this boxing bear like Jupiter Jim beat those space pirates!"

"How dare you use this dire moment to plug in your obviously lesser movie—" Donnie glared at him.

"Donnie!" Mizuki cried.

The turtles and April screamed as Ghostbear roared and flew in the air straight for them and the snowman.

Mizuki and Hallie both shielded themselves from the snowy impact and gasped when the smoke cleared. The turtles and April also gasped when they saw their snowman destroyed.

"No!" They all cried.

"Come on!" Donnie wailed.

Ghostbear cackled sinisterly, seeing his task done. "Bien."

"You're a monster—not because you look that way—" Leo gestured to him with his sword.

"But because you ruined something we collectively cherished!" Donnie finished, pointing at him. "Humbug upon you, sir! Humbug!"

"Yeah, we all love Jupiter Jim," Raph added before turning to his brothers and friends. "Which movie is better doesn't even matter. If I'm being real, I love how Donnie performs all the musical numbers when we watch 'PV4'."

"I'm impressed how well he can sing," Mizuki remarked.

"And I do like how Raph gets stuck in a pirate accent after we watch 'Seven Galaxies'," Donnie said.

"I try to stop, but it be too hard," Raph finished with a pirate accent.

"Villain over here!" Ghostbear tried to catch their attention.

"It's watching the Jupiter Jim movies together as a family that makes them so special," April concluded.

"Bring it on. Come on," Raph gathered his brothers, the girls, and Mayhem in a group.

"Aww! I'm tearing up over here," Mikey wiped a tear from his eye.

"Oh, how sweet," Ghostbear mocked and snuck up behind them.

He threw a strong punch at the ground, sending the teens flying across the snow.

"Uh, perhaps we should save this sweet moment later?" Mizuki suggested.

"Perfect idea, Mizzy," Raph smirked before glaring at Ghostbear. "Mad Dogs, ahoy!"

Raph went to punch him with his tonfa, but Ghostbear formed to a ghost before changing back to live form and grabbed Raph by his coat. He threw him to Donnie and knocked them down.

Leo came up next and slashed his sword at Ghostbear, who unfortunately changed back to a ghost while the blue-branded turtle did so.

As he stopped to catch his breath, Ghostbear punched him and sent skidding through the snowy ground and in front of Hallie.

"Leo!" Hallie gasped and knelt to his level.

Mikey swung his kusari-fundo around and went to attack Ghostbear with it. The weapon only hit April when she came up from behind Ghostbear to ambush him.

The polar bear mutant roared and bounced at Mikey.

"Oh, no!" The box turtle whimpered.

"Mikey!" Mizuki grabbed him in time and pulled him away before Ghostbear landed on where he used to be.

They quickly hid on top of a few trees as Ghostbear hunted them down from below.

"Should we call animal control?" Leo asked, holding Hallie close to him.

"Won't do any good," Mizuki replied. "Even if we did, he's still powerful against them."

"We could use the flags to blind him," April suggested.

"But Ghostbear only stays solid when he's attacking us!" Mikey added.

Raph shushed them quickly, but then the tree the others were on suddenly broke. They all screamed and fell towards the snowy ground.

Mizuki grunted when she made contact with the earth. Despite the snow making the ground soft, the landing still hurt like hell.

"Mizzy!" Donnie scooped her up bridal style while crouching on the ground. "You okay?"

"Not in the least bit," she replied.

"I got it!" Raph shot up from the snow after he had fallen from Ghostbear's attack. "You guys stay close enough so he's attacking and stays solid. We'll use our icy environment just like Jupiter Jim did!"

"Wow, full circle," Donnie remarked.

"Sounds like a good shot," Mizuki beamed. "Let's do it!"

While the turtles readied themselves in their positions, April, Mizuki, Hallie, and Mayhem distracted Ghostbear.

"Yoo-hoo! Fuzzy wuzzy bear-man!" April called.

Mizuki and Hallie both waved their arms around while blowing raspberries. Ghostbear growled and started for them.

"All yours, Mayhem," Mizuki told the dog-like creature.

Mayhem teleported from April's shoulder and appeared behind Ghostbear. He wrapped one of the Jupiter Jim flags around Ghostbear's eyes as the bear mutant screamed.

"Mikey, now!" April shouted.

"Cowabunga!" Mikey threw the wires of his kusari-fundo around Ghostbear, trapping him.

"I'm afraid of the dark!" Ghostbear cried.

"Figured you would be!" Hallie commented.

Raph punched the top of the park fountain and water spewed out. Leo created a portal, sending the water straight for Ghostbear.

Mayhem leaped away and landed in Mizuki's arms as the water overwhelmed Ghostbear.

"Donnie, would you like to do the honors?" Mizuki smirked at her boyfriend.

"Let's see you phase through my hexagonal crystalline solid, AKA ice!" Donnie changed his bo-staff to an ice laser and fired ice at Ghostbear in the water.

The water gradually changed to frozen liquid from the ice beam's contact.

"Tortugas!" Ghostbear growled.

"Guys, it's working!" April said.

Ghostbear groaned and reached for a pole just before he was completely frozen by the ice beam.

"Yeah!" The turtles, girls, and Mayhem all cheered.

"We did it! It worked!" Mizuki whooped victoriously and was spun around by Donnie by the waist.

"Awesome job, fam-o!" Raph congratulated.

"Raph, for the cherry on top, why don't you put your flag up there?" April glanced at him.

"I've got a better idea," he replied and removed his scarf.

The others did the same and placed them on the pole. Their scarves now fluttered through the wind.

"Since we all love 'Jupiter Jim' equally, and we all worked together as equals to put Ghostbear on ice, our flag should represent all of us," Raph stated proudly.

Donnie smiled and wrapped his arm around Mizuki. Leo also beamed and held Hallie's hand while she rested her head on his shoulder.

"Wait, wait, wait. How come Raph's is on top?" Leo asked. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 676 25
(Thought I'd try a description) Raphael accidentally hurts his baby brother, causing Mikey to leave the lair in a fit of anger only to be captured by...
460 22 7
Where five girls have been reincarnated from their elements and figure out what really happened to them and more. Plus, one boy has been reincarnated...
19.1K 751 22
・.。.:*・F̫̫o̫̫l̫̫l̫̫o̫̫w̫̫s̫̫ ̫̫t̫̫h̫̫e̫̫ ̫̫2̫̫0̫̫1̫̫4̫̫ ̫̫S̫̫t̫̫o̫̫r̫̫y̫̫l̫̫i̫̫n̫̫e̫̫ ̫ ↖(^o^)↗ Spawned from a lab experiment, teenage terrapins...
683 24 4
The Turtles sought to win the hearts of New Yorkers and be accepted as typical youngsters after spending years shielded from the human world. They ba...