Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ni...

Par BluD3vil0712

Set in New York City, Mizuki, a young woman trained by a rebellion, joins the Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles in... Plus

Mystic Mayhem
Origami Tsunami
Donnie's Gifts
Shell in a Cell
Minotaur Maze
War and Pizza
Newsworthy
Repo Mantis
Down with the Sickness
Bonus Chapter (If Mizuki was infected with the flu)
The Fast and The Furriest
Mascot Melee
Bug Busters
The Longest Fight
Hypno! Part Deux
The Gumbus
Mrs. Cuddles
Stuck on You
Al Be Back
Bonus Chapter (Girls' Night Out)
The Purple Jacket
Pizza Pit
Smart Lair
Hot Soup: The Game
The Evil League of Mutants
Author's Note
Late Fee
Bullhop
Mind Meld
Nothing but Truffle
Bonus Chapter (Donnie and Mizuki's Sleepover)
Shadow of Evil
Random Drawing
Portal Jacked!
Mizuki's Parents
Warren and Hypno, Sitting in a Tree
Operation: Normal
Sparring Partner
You Got Served
How to Make Enemies and Bend People to Your Will
Happy New Years!
Mystic Library
The Purple Game
Bonus Chapter (Day and Night Out)
Man vs. Sewer
Turtle-dega Nights: The Ballad of Rat Man
The Ancient Art of Ninja Hide and Seek
One Man's Junk
Snow Day
Bonus Chapter (Tangled Love)
Cloak and Swaggart
Jupiter Jim Ahoy
Insane in the Mama Train
End Game
Many Unhappy Returns
🍋Bonus Chapter (Mating Season) 🍋
Todd Scouts
Goyles, Goyles, Goyles (Donnie and Mizuki version)
Flushed but Never Forgotten
Lair Games
Author's Note and Update
Breaking Purple
Repairin' the Baron
Air Turtle
Pizza Puffs
Author's Note

The Mutant Menace

921 12 2
Par BluD3vil0712

The words 'Cybersleuth' with a head of Albearto appeared on the screen, then changed to the scenarios where the turtles and Mizuki had encountered Albearto and other enemies and destroyed places by accident.

"Birthdays ruined. Parks destroyed. Museums vandalized."

The screen changed to a figure wearing a discarded Albearto head and holding a flashlight under them.

"Tonight on Cybersleuth, I reveal the culprits. Beware the Mutant Menace and Green Lightning!"

"Mutant Menace and Green Lightning! Ohmigosh!" Mikey panicked as he watched the video. "They're talking about us!"

"I can't believe we're getting blamed for this!" Leo stated. "Virtually everything in there was somebody else's fault! I think."

"So unfair. Although it is a boost for my emotionally unavailable bad boy image," Donnie said. "'Y'ello.'"

"Though I can't help but wonder where I've heard that voice before," Mizuki wondered, tapping her chin in thought. "I just can't put my mind into it."

"Look, guys. I think this might be an opportunity to turn a dark cloud into a silver lining," Raph beamed reassuringly.

He then pulled out a book from behind him. "You fellahs ever read this fine piece of literature?"

Donnie and Mizuki studied the book cover. It shows a wolf cub sweeping the streets while looking happy.

"'Horrible Wolfie the Harmless Wolfpup'?" Donnie read the title questionably.

"You have a kids' book?" Mizuki asked.

"Yes, it's the touching story of a kid wolf who shows up at a town full of humans who all want to run him through with a pitchfork," Raph explained.

"That's supposed to be touching?" Mikey asked.

"But Wolfie didn't run away," Raph went on. "He performed loving deeds for the hateful townfolk, and they welcomed him into their hearts!"

"And how is that relevant to...this whole situation?" Mizuki asked next, gesturing to the turtles.

"That's what we'll do," Raph replied. "We'll get in our giant tank, and smash people in the face with good deeds!"

"Yeah! We are good-doers!" Mikey cheered.

"Oh, this is gonna look great on my college application!" Donnie exclaimed.

"It does seem risky, but it's worth a shot," Mizuki agreed.

"Any votes for staying home during the anti-mutant panic?" Leo implied hopefully, raising his hand.

No one seemed to answer him.

"No? Okay, leggo!"

*****

In the Turtle Tank, the turtles and Mizuki drove down the streets of New York in the evening.

"Now each time we do a good deed, we'll leave behind one of our friendly calling cards," Raph explained the plan.

"This good deed brought to you by the 'Mutant Menace and Green Lighting'," Mikey showed a card with the words 'Mutant Menace' in bold letters and winked. "Winky face. Who wouldn't love this?"

Mizuki chuckled lightly before her smile fell. She rubbed her forehead to ease the pain that had been nagging her for a while now.

For the past days since the last battle with Draxum and the Foot Clan, Mizuki had felt this strange feeling grow in her. She didn't know how, but it has been getting stronger and stronger every day.

'Are those powers I have in me telling me something?' She pondered in her head.

Donnie saw his girlfriend rubbing her head and became worried. "Mizzy? You feeling okay?"

He placed the back of his hand against her forehead and saw that it was warm. "No fever or anything. Are you sure you're not sick?"

"I'm alright, Donnie," Mizuki answered gently. "Just had a minor headache. Pretty sure it'll go away."

"Well, let me know if you need to lie down, okay?"

She nodded at him reassuringly.

Throughout the evening, the turtles and Mizuki did the best they could to solve any problem that was happening over New York and left behind the cards for the citizens to know about their deeds.

During that time, Mizuki kept hearing voices in her head, incoherent whispers, but she could understand what they were telling her.

She then decided to ignore those whispers and focus on helping the brothers do good deeds for New York.

But what they didn't know was that their plan was going to end badly for them.

*****

Later on in the morning, the turtles and Mizuki celebrated their long night of doing good deeds.

"Boys and Mizzy, we're good-doers. And what do good-doers do?" Raph smiled proudly. "They good-do, and they good-do it well!"

"New York is going to adore us," Donnie commented.

Mizuki pressed a button, and a screen popped up, showing the news. Her heart dropped upon seeing it.

"Uh, guys?" She nervously said.

The turtles heard her and watched the news as well.

"In local news, a team of heartless pranksters dubbed the 'Mutant Menace and Green Lightning Evil Winky Face' are wreaking havoc across the city. We go live to unpaid E-reporter, Cybersleuth."

The screen then showed the aftermath of the deeds the guys and Mizuki had done over New York.

"A fire rages. A canary flees for its life. A Maltese is trapped in concrete."

The same figure with the Albearto head appeared from below.

"What do these tragedies have in common? The horrible villains called the Mutant Menace and Green Lightning!" They showed one of their cards to the viewers behind the screen.

The turtles and Mizuki gasped in horror.

"What?" Raph exclaimed displeased. "We call ourselves the Mutant Menace and Green Lightning as a joke! That's why we used the 'just-kidding' quotes, and the just-kidding winky face!"

"Raph, you know I love you, but people don't focus on punctuation when they're stuck on concrete," Leo wrapped an arm around him.

"There's something familiar about that disguised voice," Mikey said, his eyebrow raised suspiciously.

"I know the same thing, Mikey," Mizuki agreed.

"No doubt you're wondering who I am," the figure continued. "I am none other than..."

He ripped off the Albearto head and smiled evilly. "Boy genius Baxter Stockboy!"

"What?" Mikey yelled.

"Baxter Stockboy!" Leo, Mikey, and Mizuki both shouted shocked.

"I am not looking forward to whatever that highly-skilled under-achiever has in store for us," Leo rolled his eyes annoyed.

"You and me both, Leo," Mizuki added.

"Never fear, New York," Stockboy said. "I will expose these monsters for what and who they are! I have been tracking them from the Stock-N-Shop Blimp."

"He's tracking us?" Raph asked horrified.

The screen then showed the Turtle Tank in the middle of the street.

"Hey, we look like a giant turtle!" Mikey said.

"Yeah, everybody was saying 'go stealth, go stealth'," Donnie piped in. "But come on, look at us. We all kinds of bad!"

Mizuki studied the screen better, and her eyes grew with realization. "Uh, guys? That giant turtle is us!"

"You, too, can track the Mutant Menace and Green Lightning by accessing the Baxter Stockboy Live Stream, available for a reasonable fee," Stockboy said.

"We can't let anyone see us," Leo hastily said. "We need to get home muy rapido."

Raph shoved Leo aside and started the Turtle Tank.

The vehicle drove down the streets until it came across a large crowd with pitchforks.

"What the—?" Raph pressed the stop pedal, prompting the Turtle Tank to stop.

"It's them! The Mutant Menace and Green Lightning!" Someone shouted.

"Get them!" Another yelled.

"You know, you don't normally see pitchforks in Mid-Town Manhattan," Leo remarked.

"Oh, mama, people are getting rustic out there!" Mikey said.

"We were trying to be nice to them," Raph said. "Have they never read 'Horrible Wolfie'?"

"Ah, force shields down 50%," Donnie reported.

"Wait a second, we have force shields?" Leo asked the soft-shell turtle.

"We do not," Donnie replied deadpanned.

The trash wizard landed on the windshield with an angry expression. The turtles and Mizuki shouted in fright.

"You shall not pass!"

"Raph, get us out of here!" Mizuki commanded.

Raph yelled and drove the Tank away from the angry crowd. The trash wizard flew off the windshield and landed onto the street.

"Donnie, talk to me! How far are we from them?" Mizuki asked.

"We lost them!" Donnie told her. "I think we're good now." 

The Tank suddenly thrusted forward, and the teens yelped in fright from the sudden move.

"Oh, Raph-a-la, would you mind easing up on the gas, dear friend?" Donnie asked panicking.

"I can't, the throttle's stuck or something," Raph replied unsurely.

He tried the brakes and the steering wheel, yet nothing wouldn't work. The joysticks moved on their own, even when Raph wasn't touching them.

"No brakes, no steering! Donnie, what's going on?"

"Oh, no, oh, no!" Donnie yelled and checked his arm computer, then sighed with content. "Ah, okay, whew. Good news, guys. My engineering is fine."

"The bad news?" Mizuki gasped terrified.

"Oh, and something's taken control of the Turtle Tank," he answered while checking on his arm device.

"Look out!" Mikey cried.

The Tank was heading straight towards a street full of traffic.

"I'm trying the taxi rockets!" Raph narrowed his eyes and pressed a button on his steering joystick.

The engines of the taxi rockets powered up and the Tank instantly sped down the streets, with Raph taking control for a moment.

The Tank flipped up in the air and landed on the walls of the buildings before speeding along.

Mizuki yelped and nearly fell off the floor, but Donnie grabbed her by the waist and hoisted her up close to him.

The Tank flew back to the earth and drove down the pathways again.

"Wow, nice work, Raph," Donnie told Raph. "But we can't keep this up forever. Those rockets have limited fuel."

Leo tried opening the door, but it was jammed. When he looked outside, he saw a little robot trapping the door shut.

"Trapped?" He asked horrified. "I knew being nice to people would get us in trouble."

Another little robot ate its way through the control console and opened up a red screen.

"Chell-o?" Mikey asked cheerfully.

"Mikey, we do not 'chell-o' the enemy," Raph scolded.

The screen revealed Stockboy smirking smugly at them.

"Oh, mutants and young lady, you no doubt have noticed my microbes are in control of your vehicle."

The Tank swerved to the side, and Donnie and Mizuki steadied themselves with ease.

"What's your angle, Stockboy?" Leo glared at Stockboy.

The younger boy laughed evilly before pressing something on his controller. "Just watch!"

"New York, I will deliver the Mutant Menace and Green Lightning to the steps of City Hall in five minutes!" He declared to the people of New York. "Subscribe and donate to my live stream to witness the spectacle! Or see it in person, if you dare. Premium tickets are on sale on my website. We accept cash, credit cards, cryptocurrency—"

Mizuki growled and slammed her fist on the microbot and destroyed it in one hit. A few small green bolts flickered from her fist.

"What is with this kid? He's going to expose us all to New York just for money?" Leo said agitatedly.

"Yeah, we don't have money, and we get by just fine," Raph stated.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, we are poor as dirt," Donnie said as he used his robo arm to count dollar bills.

He yelled when the Tank hit something and dropped the dollar bills but held onto Mizuki.

Raph tried using his steering joysticks, but they didn't move like he wanted them to.

"I can't steer and I can't stop!"

He yelled when he saw that they were heading straight for people on the sidewalk.

"Step aside!" Leo shoved Mikey aside and waved his sword around over him. "It's portal time!"

"No!"

"No, stop, no!"

"Leo, don't you dare!"

Leo didn't listen to their warnings again, and a portal opened up in front of the Tank, sending it to another place.

The mouth of a large yokai monster opened up, waiting for the Tank to fall through.

The teens screamed in fear and clung onto one another. Leo yelped and waved his sword around again, creating another portal that leads them back to New York.

They all stumbled back and grunted.

"Hey, one of Leo's portals didn't work, we all totally expected," Donnie said deadpanned.

He saw the escape hatch and lit up. "Oh, Newton's apple! How could I forget the floor hatch?"

He put in the code and the floor hatch opened. "I can just shimmy out and see if—"

Raph stopped him before he could crawl out. "No time for that. I'll go."

Raph jumped through the floor hatch, only to be stuck halfway through. He grunted and struggled to break free.

"Donnie! Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow!" Raph yelped in pain, as if he was being hit by something. "Make this hatch bigger!"

Mizuki winced from every impact that landed on him.

"I made it to your specs, but that was when you were in your 'doing sit-ups every day' phase," Donnie remarked.

A hard hit from outside the Tank caused everyone to stumble around and attempt to steady themselves.

"Three minutes to the reveal of the Mutant Menace and Green Lightning!" Stockboy declared.

"What do we do, what do we do, what do we do?!" Mikey asked terrified.

"We send this gasbag on the highway to helium!" Donnie sat on the bowling ball launcher seat and pressed the launch button.

Lone bowling balls from the launcher hit the blimp and sent it crash-landing to the ground, but Stockboy escaped through a parachute.

"Okay, we're out of jet fuel, we're out of bowling balls, and we're going to be exposed to New York smelling like the inside of this Tank!" Leo wailed in despair.

Mizuki pondered about what she needed to do before she had an idea.

"Leo, do we still have nature's bowling ball?" She asked and looked at Mikey.

The younger turtle realized what she's talking about and smiled widely. "Oh, yeah! Me, baby!"

He popped into his shell and rolled onto the launcher. "Launch me, baby!"

Mikey was shot out through the launcher and flew up in the air, swinging his kusari-fundo around.

"Mystic whip grip!" he threw the end of his weapon and stuck it on the end of the tank.

He landed on a wall pole and pulled on his kusari-fundo with all his might.

The Tank was slowing down, yet it didn't stop.

"It's too strong! I can't stop it!"

Mizuki heard those voices again in her head. They were getting louder and louder by the second.

This time, she decided not to ignore them anymore.

She climbed out through a different hatch, one that the micro bots didn't notice, and stood on top of the taxi rockets.

"Uh, Mizuki, what are you doing?" Leo called from inside.

"Are you out of your mind?!" Donnie, who had seen her from inside the taxi, screamed frantically.

She ignored the turtles' warnings and closed her eyes. Placing her hands on the taxi roof, she concentrated as hard as she could.

'Be with me. Be with me. Be with me...'

Neon green energy slowly appeared from her palms and surrounded the Tank. Donnie gasped in wonder at the strange occurrence.

When Mizuki opened her eyes, they were glowing neon green instead of deep violet.

The energy soon engulfed the Tank and lifted it with its invisible force.

Mikey gasped and was suddenly pulled back towards the Tank by the energy.

"No, no, no!" Donnie yelled when he saw they are getting near the City Hall and the angry crowd.

"There they are! They're right behind you!" Stockboy pointed at the Tank and Mizuki.

The Tank, which is carried by Mizuki's energy, lifted fully off the ground and flew behind the crowd and turned to another direction. By the time the Tank was gone, the crowd had already turned around and now threw various vegetables at Stockboy.

"Phew, Mikey and Mizzy with the save!" Mikey cheered.

However, he suddenly saw a tow truck with a ramp in the back ahead of them and yelled.

Mizuki, unfazed by the turtles' screams, pressed her palms against the roof of the taxi again. The Tank lurched forward and flew off the tow ramp and into the air.

The turtles screamed as they sailed across the sky.

They soon landed on the Hudson River before the Tank began to sink slowly.

The microbots shut down due to the contact with the water and sunk to the depths.

Mikey slid down the windshield and smiled widely at Leo.

"Nice one, Mike. You see that, Raph?" Leo turned to Raph.

They both saw that Raph was still stuck in the floor hatch and gurgling while trying to hold his breath.

Mizuki sighed and fell to the side, her eyes rolling back and changing back to the deep violet. Donnie caught her gently by the arms and pulled her in the taxi rocket and laid her on his lap.

"Um, hey, Donnie, we're sinking, and Raph is swallowing the Hudson River," Leo stated nervously.

"Do you really think I would have built this Tank without an amphibious mode?" Donnie asked.

He pressed a button, only for a kazoo to blow and a banner to lower from the ceiling.

"Oh, that is the wrong button. Here we go," Donnie pressed another button.

Airbags appeared from the sides of the tires, and the Tank was now floating in the water. Raph gasped for air and was pulled out from the hatch with ease.

Mizuki moved a little bit and groaned before opening her eyes gradually. "What happened?"

"I'll explain everything later," Donnie answered softly.

Later on, after some explaining about Mikey and Mizuki's heroic stunt and Stockboy now being arrested for the stunt he had pulled on New York, the teens sat in the Tank and lamented about the whole event.

"Well, I guess we'll never get people to accept us for being good-doers like Wolfie," Mikey said, devastated.

"But at least it's worth a try," Mizuki remarked, attempting to lift the mood.

"You're right, Mizzy," Raph, who had a towel on his head, beamed at her in agreement. "And we'll keep trying, because we're the 'Mad Dogs', winky face!"

"Hey, uh, Raph, did you ever finish reading your book here?" Donnie asked as he read the book. "Because turns out after the villagers accept Wolfie into their hearts, he eats them all."

"Wow, that's not touching," Mizuki cringed.

"I got to start reading stuff to the end," Raph said to himself.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

3.5K 123 32
It's been three months since the alien invasion in New York, and tensions are high for our half-shelled heroes & co. Brooke has yet to wake up, Leo's...
505 Par Grimm

Fanfiction

7.4K 182 10
Donatello x Reader Cross-Published on AO3 2 years after the defeat of the Shredder, the Turtles, alongside Y/n and April, face a much bigger threat t...
14.8K 518 22
Hello Readers of Wattpad! My name is Milo, nice to meet ya! I decided to write a story! This is a Rise!Donatello × Male!Reader story! There are not...
8.9K 209 14
Y/N O'Neil. She is April O'Neils youngest sister. Y/n wasn't like other people, she may look like them , but she had these purple powers, and she kn...