Beyond The Shadows (Shadows S...

By Linna1029

This is the third story in the series! And this description could contain some spoilers. I suggest you go bac... More

Chapter 1- The Rebuilding
Chapter 2- Ricochet
Chapter 3- Merge
Chapter 4- The Order of Katar
Chapter 5- Feray Tremonte
Chapter 6- Book of Shadows
Chapter 7- Two Days
Chapter 8- Just Try
Chapter 9- Heelan
Chapter 10- First Try
Chapter 11-Traveller
Chapter 12-Deja Vu
Chapter 13-Mistake
Chapter 14-Project
Update!

Update on BtS

2.6K 168 4
By Linna1029

Hey all, I know it's been a while since I posted and for that I am deeply sorry. I have had some issues, a bout of writers block amung other things. 

I had the next chapter about half way done when it got deleted and I've had issues re-doing it and I've had some big things come up with school. However, I have Thanksgiving break coming up, and I'm hoping to get you at least one chapter if not two to get this story up and going again. I really miss Mara and the gang, and I'm sure you all do as well. 

So just bear with me for a little longer and I should have some more to come. I hope you've all been enjoying the story, and thank you again. You're all fantastic. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

630 94 30
When Raiden is told by the Sage Witches he must kidnap Trifica Larkin for the sake of their world he sighs a bit, complains a bit more, but ultimatel...
221K 12.9K 60
"A single night can change the course of your entire life." . . . [Yandere Prince x Female Reader] Once upon a time, in the tiny kingdom of Vascini...
631K 34.5K 67
Time didn't matter to her. She got up when the sun did and tried to sleep when the sun went down. because of this seemingly endlessness, she's forgot...
4.2K 318 18
*Book 4 of Reuniting The Council Series* After being a guardian for many years of her life, Crystal finally is relieved of her duties. But at the end...