NCT REACTION / SCENARIOS / FA...

By Coco_chocolates

Nct Reaction / Scenarios / Fake Text *cute, fluff, smut and funny More

What Will They Do If You (Their Gf) Disturb Them While They're Working
I Love You [LUCAS]
[FAKE TEXT] NCT WHEN YOU (GF) GIVE PICK UP LINE TO THEM
[FAKE TEXT] NCT WHEN YOU (GF) GIVE PICK UP LINE TO THEM PART 2
NCT MEMES
BORED [TAEYONG]

A FIGHT [ JOHNNY ] PART 1

340 5 2
By Coco_chocolates

" So , you're saying that this is my fault huh ? "

Johnny asked , pissed off. He rarely get angry with you but when he does , he looked really scary. You just looked at your feet.

" I told you to get home before 12 midnight. It's 3 morning now and you just get home and you said I'm nagging now ? "

" I was just talking with my friends--

" It's boy right ? "

" Yes but they're just--

" Okay , I have nothing more to talk with you. We're sleeping separately this night "

" But oppa-

" I don't want to hear your voice now ! Shut up ! "

He said and slammed the door ,left you all alone at the living room.

" YOU ALSO DID HANG OUT WITH YOUR FRIENDS UNTIL LATE IN THE MORNING BUT I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT ! "

He opened the door and come to you. He looked into your eyes.

" Yes I did. And they're Nct members. They are boys. I guess you didn't need to worry about it right ?"

He said in a very low voice , but scary enough to make you step back from him. You took a deep breath before answering to him.

" So , you didn't worry about my safety when I didn't get home. You worried because you knew I was with boys , right ? You didn't believe in me!"

He closed his eyes due to frustation and took a deep breath.

" Let's talk about this next time "

He said as he make his way to his room but you stopped him by grabing his arm. He turned back and glared to you.

" I don't want to talk about this next time. I want to settle this now "

You said to him. He closed his eyes and touched the back of his neck. For your surprised , he punched the wall hardly. You took some steps back , avoiding him. His hand started to bleeding.

" I TOLD YOU TO TALK ABOUT THIS NEXT TIME ! "

" What is heppening here ? "

Taeyong oppa and others get out from their room.

" Hyung , what happened to your hand?"

Haechan asked but Johnny oppa ignored his question.

" Just get that bitch out of our dorm"

He said and get in his room. Tears started to roll down from your eyes. Taeyong tapped your back.

" You know that if he get angry , the anger will control most of his emotion right ? "

Taeyong oppa said to you.

" You can sleep in my room. I'll sleep on the couch "

Taeyong oppa added.

Author note :

This is very super short right ? Sorry :( You know what , Part 2 will be coming . Wait for it ~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

731K 16.5K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

151K 3.5K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
367K 6.1K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
160K 5.7K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...