A FIGHT [ JOHNNY ] PART 1

" So , you're saying that this is my fault huh ? "

Johnny asked , pissed off. He rarely get angry with you but when he does , he looked really scary. You just looked at your feet.

" I told you to get home before 12 midnight. It's 3 morning now and you just get home and you said I'm nagging now ? "

" I was just talking with my friends--

" It's boy right ? "

" Yes but they're just--

" Okay , I have nothing more to talk with you. We're sleeping separately this night "

" But oppa-

" I don't want to hear your voice now ! Shut up ! "

He said and slammed the door ,left you all alone at the living room.

" YOU ALSO DID HANG OUT WITH YOUR FRIENDS UNTIL LATE IN THE MORNING BUT I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT ! "

He opened the door and come to you. He looked into your eyes.

" Yes I did

" Yes I did. And they're Nct members. They are boys. I guess you didn't need to worry about it right ?"

He said in a very low voice , but scary enough to make you step back from him. You took a deep breath before answering to him.

" So , you didn't worry about my safety when I didn't get home. You worried because you knew I was with boys , right ? You didn't believe in me!"

He closed his eyes due to frustation and took a deep breath.

" Let's talk about this next time "

He said as he make his way to his room but you stopped him by grabing his arm. He turned back and glared to you.

" I don't want to talk about this next time. I want to settle this now "

You said to him. He closed his eyes and touched the back of his neck. For your surprised , he punched the wall hardly. You took some steps back , avoiding him. His hand started to bleeding.

" I TOLD YOU TO TALK ABOUT THIS NEXT TIME ! "

" What is heppening here ? "

Taeyong oppa and others get out from their room.

" Hyung , what happened to your hand?"

Haechan asked but Johnny oppa ignored his question.

" Just get that bitch out of our dorm"

He said and get in his room. Tears started to roll down from your eyes. Taeyong tapped your back.

" You know that if he get angry , the anger will control most of his emotion right ? "

Taeyong oppa said to you.

" You can sleep in my room. I'll sleep on the couch "

Taeyong oppa added.

Author note :

This is very super short right ? Sorry :( You know what , Part 2 will be coming . Wait for it ~~