Bestfriend!

By TheyLoveMeechie

Read...Read...Read.... More

Introโ€ผ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘‘
2.
3.
4.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
Update
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.

5.

3.3K 116 46
By TheyLoveMeechie

I told my girls about last night and I was in the break room tryna hold myself together.

I let this happen bruh.

"So what's so bad about sleeping with him?" Missy asked. She came up here to check on me. "The day I left not even a few hours later he fucked somebody else." "You gave him permission."

"It's the principle of the situation you didn't want me to fuck nobody so why you do it especially while I was still on the plane."

They held me.

"Bella somebody requested you."

"Who?" "He says he's your friend." I knew it was King. I got up and went to the front.

"Why are you here?"

"You snuck out in the middle of the night Bella." "King I can never see you again." "Why not?" I sighed. "I don't love you anymore."

"Why not?" "Bella you can leave early if you would like." "Thanks." I went to clock out and grab my stuff. I went to my car and he was outside. "Bella I'm not going no where until you talk to me."

"King please don't make me call the police."

"I just wanna know why Bell."

I tried to stop my tears. "I have somewhere to be." "Where Bella?" "King please just go."

I got in my car and he stood in front of it.

I cranked it up and started driving. He moved out the way. I drove off. I pulled up at this lady house. She's like a mother to me.

I knocked on the door.

"Hey Bella." "Hey mama."

"What's wrong?" "King is back." "That's good." I shook my head no.

"I can't tell him." I said.

"You have too."

"No I don't. I've been good all this time without King I don't need him now." She sighed. "You busy today?" "No why?"

"I want to go find you somewhere to stay."

"I have somewhere to stay." I told her. "That's not what Taviona told me." "Whatever. I just came to pick her up."

"She's in the back."

I walked to the back. "Tavionaaaa mommy's here."

"Mommyyyy." I laughed and picked her up. "Hey big girl. You ready to go?"

She nodded. "Come on."

I grabbed her stuff and we got in the car.

"So what you wanna do today?" I asked her. "Ummm park." She said.

"Want ice cream and then go to the park?" She nodded. "Come on let's go."
_______
We was at the park and I was watching her play.

My phone rung.

King🙄
Hello?

Bella can we please talk?

About what King?

About everything Bella. I know.

You know what?

Why your parents kicked you out?

Why?

Can we meet?

I'm at the park on Sesame Street.

Okay here I come.

Who the fuck told him? I hung up and just sat here. "Mommy?" She called my name. "Here I come baby." I walked over to the swings and put her on it.

"Hold on okay?"

"Mhm." I pushed her softly.

"Mommy?" "Hm?" "You sad?" "No baby. Mommy's okay. I love you baby."

"I wuv you." She said.

She hopped out the swing. "Be careful stank."

She laughed and ran to the slides. I sat on the bench beside it. "Bella?" I looked up at King.

"What?" "You ready to talk?"

"No." "Why not?" "I don't want to King."

"Well I do so you gone have to listen." "2 minutes." I said not taking my eye off my baby.

"First why you at the park?"

"To clear my head King." "Did you take the plan B?" "No I haven't went to get it yet." "Can you at least think about keeping it?"

"No I'm not gone do that to myself or this baby if I am pregnant."

He sighed.

"Here." He handed me a plan B.

"I bought it cause I figured you was gone say that." "Thanks." I put it in my purse. "Why you just ain't tell me you knew?"

"About?" "Me and the female when you left."

"I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt." "You can't be mad at me for that."

"Mommy." Taviona ran over.

Damn. I sighed.

I figured he actually didn't know and now I gotta tell him. "Yes baby?" He stared at me with so much anger. "Flowers." She gave em to me.

"Thanks baby." I kissed her head.

She ran back off. "Mommy?" He asked me. "You lied to me." "About what Tavion?"

"You fucked somebody else."

"You really are dumb King." "Then what you do adopt?" "She's yours King."

"What?" "That's why I got put out because they found out I was pregnant King. She's your daughter."

He just got quiet.

"How old is she?" He finally asked.

"She'll be 3 in April." He started counting. "Sounds bout right. I got a kid and you didn't tell me."

"I didn't want her around you.

I don't know when you are going to die and I don't need that pain especially not dealing with hers too." "That's yo excuse for everything huh?"

"It's not an excuse it's true King. You can die any day and what the fuck we gone do Huh?"

I wiped my tears that escaped.

"Can I talk to her?"

"Taviona!" I called her name. He smiled. "Taviona." He said. "Why what's wrong with my baby name?" "You named her after me."

"I know." "What's her full name?"

"Taviona Isabella Jordan."

She ran over. "Yes mommy?" "I want you to meet somebody." I sat her on my lap.

"This is your daddy."

"Daddy?" She looked at me.

I nodded. "Yes your daddy." He reached for her and she instantly smiled. She sat on his lap. "Hey Taviona." "Hey daddy."

"You look just like yo mama." She smiled showing her dimples.

I smiled looking at them.

"King I don't want you around my baby if you can't leave the streets alone."

"How did you get pregnant? I pulled out."

"I guess somebody never heard of pre-cum." "We used a condom matter of fact." "When we had sex in the shower King. We didn't have any protection."

"Damn now I got a baby girl."

He held her like he didn't want to let go.

"Can I take y'all out?" "Nah we good." I said. "Eat eat." Taviona said.

"Looks like she hungry."

"Okay you can but the moment you piss me off we gone." "Come on." He said. We walked to my car. "Can I strap her in?"

"She doesn't have a car seat?"

"Why not?"

"Cause she doesn't." He opened my car door to put her in. "What's all this shit Bell?"

"Our stuff." "Why?"

"I'm in the middle of moving."

"To where?" "I'll let you know the address when we get settled." He nodded and buckled her in. "Where we going?" "Red Lobster." "Okay."

I got in and waited on him to pull off so I could trail him. Lord my day just getting started.
______\_
We was sitting there eating and him and Taviona was really bonding. I took some photos of them. "What's her nicknames?" He asked.

"Missy calls her mini me and I call her stank or Tay."

He nodded. "Wanna stay the night with me?" He asked her. "Yes."

"No." I said. "Why not?"

"Ion trust you with my baby just yet King."

"Our baby and you have known me since you was 13 Bella." "I don't care King I said no." "Whatever bruh you win like always." I rolled my eyes.

"Where the waiter? I'm ready to go." I said.

I got up and grabbed my baby.

"Bell chill. Please sit back down." "King I have to go." "Let me at least pay the bill first."

I sighed. "Okay King."

We sat down.

"Thank you." He said. I just looked at him. "Can I get the check?" She nodded and walked off. "What did I do Bella?"

I sighed and looked down.

"You hurt me king."

"You was gone Bella what did you want me to do for 3 years bruh?"

"Love me enough to wait for me King. I fucking waited. I was lost and on the streets pregnant. I was stealing for your daughter something to eat.

I slept on park benches while pregnant.

They cut off all my funds. I was almost kicked out of school and I'm only getting by off my little ass job.

No help from the government.

Before you bring up it's because I hid my baby from you that I struggled you wrong. The job you do I don't even want her around you.

I see shit where people kidnap kids and kill them for pay back I'm not dealing with it.

Just go back to Cali and pretend we don't fucking exist okay? I won't hold it against you and Taviona has met you so I mean I'll make sure she know who her daddy is."

"Why didn't you reach out to me? Then what I'm suppose to do knowing I got a baby out here?"

"Tavion look you can FaceTime us but that's it."

He paid the bill and we got up to leave. "Until I leave for Cali can I please spend time with you and my baby?" "Yeah thanks for the meal."

We went to my car.

"Tay give yo daddy a hug." I told her.

She ran and hugged him. "Can I get a kiss?" He asked her. "Mwah." She said.

I smiled as he held her.

"Come here." He told me.

I walked over there. "I know you hurting right now and I'm done stressing you about the situation. You'll always be my girl.

I love you Bella and now that you the mother of my child I got way more respect for you now."

I looked at him and smiled.

He pecked my lips. "I love you." "I can't say I love you King." "That's alright baby." He let me go and I got Tay. "Have a good night Tavion."

"You too and don't forget I need y'all address when y'all get settled."

"Okay." I strapped her in.

He watched as me got in the car and I just looked at him. King was my whole life but over these 3 years I learned that I loved him way too much and not myself enough.

My only priority is providing for Taviona and that's why I haven't dated.

Not because of him.

I got in and looked over at my baby.

"You tired?" I asked her. "No." "Yes you are yo eyes barely open." I told her.

I pulled off.

"So you like daddy?"

"Mhm." "I'm glad baby." I drove a lil distance to make sure King didn't follow us and once I knew I was out of sight I pulled into the apartments.

I parked in the back and grabbed my baby.

"Come on mommy. What we watching tonight?" I asked her. "Frozen!!" She said.

I laughed.

"Okay." I pushed my seat back and grabbed out blankets out my backseat. I hooked my phone up to the radio my Bluetooth and we watched tv.

I been living out of my car for about a month now.

I tell everyone we are moving so they can stop asking me questions.

I locked my car doors and we slowly fell asleep.

King POV
I went to the guest house and settled in.

All I could think about was my daughter. She was so beautiful and she got an amazing dark complexion just like me.

She was everything I wanted in a daughter even more the fact Bella is her mother.

"King how you feeling?" Her parents walked in.

"I'm straight." Chris walked in. "You left me the other night." "I know my bad." "You left with Bella didn't it?" He asked.

"Yeah why?" I asked.

"She let you meet the baby?" Her mama asked. "Yeah. Have y'all seen her?"

"Nope." Her mama said beside me.

"What's she like?" "I got pictures." I showed them and they just looked. "She looks more like Bella but she has a few of my features."

"I can't believe you let her trap you." Chris said.

"She ain't trap me for one and I thought you said she was being a hoe that's why she was kicked out."

"Yeah she was pregnant and hid it until she was showing way to much." "Who y'all think the daddy was?" I asked them.

"She told us it was you but Ian believe that shit." Chris said. "Why not?"

"Cause I knew you wouldn't betray be but I guess I was wrong." "Whatever. She don't want me in they lives no way." "Sounds like Bella." Her mama said.

"Do you know where they stay?" Her dad asked.

"Nah they in the middle of moving right now." "Okay well we gone let you get some rest."

I nodded.

They walked out and I locked my door behind them. I went to my room and undressed. I was so tired bruh. I climbed in bed and went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

897K 54.8K 61
๐€ ๐…๐„๐„๐๐ˆ๐' ๐’๐„๐๐”๐„๐‹ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ...
118K 3.2K 68
Read and find out๐Ÿ˜
2.3K 81 17
Disclaimer: I don't own transformers or pics or music.