Every Beat You Make (BTS FF)

By LayneDanielle

"Believing in all of you to change is what always keeps me going because I know there are no such things as b... More

1*
2*
3*
4*
5*
6*
8*
9*
10*
11*
12*
13*
14*
15*
16*
17*
18*
19*
20*
21*
22*
23*
24*
25*
26*
27*
28*
29*
30*
31*
32*
33*
34*

7*

3K 126 14
By LayneDanielle

1 AM.

Tossing, turning, trying to make himself comfortable for the past 3 hours still having a hard time falling asleep. He tried to close his eyes yet it's not working. Taehyung was left to stare up to the ceiling with his back comfortably laying on the mattress.

For all that time, the same flashback kept on relying on his mind.

-"I mean they may be mean, they may do bad things, but, does treating them the same way they treat others badly a good idea?
-"belief in them to change. I can assure you that once they know that there are others supporting them, they will try to change for the better. So why not we try to believe in them now."

"I believe in them, ..."

The picture of Jungkook with a smile never disappeared in his mind. His words kept on repeating which drives him crazy.

He sighs when a sudden deep growl echoed throughout the room. Taehyung pats his starving stomach as he yet again let out a deep long sigh.

He looked at the time on his phone and saw it was 1:05 am. It's only been 5 minutes?!! He thought. A groaned was then released from his mouth as he thinks on how to satisfy his hunger without eating the peasant's food.

Thankfully, an idea popped up in his mind. "Hey, Jimin? You awake?"
He asked earning a groaned response from the other side.

"I am now." Jimin lazily answered. Taehyung quickly rushed towards his bag and start rummaging in it, making the sleepy boy next to him looking at him curiously.

"Got it." Jimin curiosity grew more as Taehyung happily jumped on his bed, adding weight next to his leg.

But the curiosity didn't last long as Taehyung shows him a stack of Korean money in his hands. This shook Jimin completely, waking him from his sleepy state.

"Where did y-"
"Apparently, I still have some leftovers money from my aunt who visits Korea last year and forgot to spend it." Explained Taehyung as Jimin took the money from his hands and starts counting them.

"By the way, I just found it when I was looking for my Gucci pajamas just now." Added Taehyung. Jimin then looked up to Taehyung with a curious grin played on his lips.

"So what's your plan?" Taehyung then grinned at his question as he answers, "How about we sneak out and find a nearby expensive restaurant, hmm?"

Not long after, Jimin nodded and both of them quickly change from their previous clothes to:

Jimin:

Taehyung:

At least it's not too attention-grabbing, they thought. Jimin then volunteered to take a peek out of their door to see if there was anyone there before carefully closing it quietly.

With that, they quietly snuck out from the window and slowly climbed down from the second floor.

Once they successfully landed safely on the ground, they quickly sprint their way out and instantly tapped on the Uber application. After a long wait, the Uber came and drove them to where their desire destination.

***

A Few Minutes Later...

Indeed it was their desired destinations. Yes, destinations. After they went to a nearby 5-star restaurant, they instantly went to an expensive pub which was not far. Let's just say they have a lot of fun.

It's already 3:45 a.m and the boys starting to get bored of the pub. Especially those peasants girls who were all over them. As if rats like them would ever touch their valuable skin. Also because they are in no mood to play with them.

With that, they paid and left to a nearby gas station to buy some snacks. Once their in, Taehyung instantly attacked the bags of chips section as for Jimin, he went straight to the soft drinks aisle.

5-7 minutes passed and the boys are ready to pay their things but as they were on their way to the counter, they quickly stop their track. They were surprised to see three masked men standing intimidatingly in front of the counter with one of them pointing a gun at the worker.

The worker was shaking in fear as one of the masked man shouts, "Give us all the money. NOW!" The worker didn't waste any time as he quickly yet shakily throwing the money into the bag that the three masked men gave.

Both Jimin and Taehyung scoffs at the situation that is happening in front of them. Because somehow to them, it's just a normal thing dirty peasants do just to get money without finding a job. In fact, those type of peasants makes the two of them think why are they so stupid. What's the point of stealing money from another peasant when they know that they don't have money as well.

The three masked men were focused on the worker to see if he does the right job when suddenly they felt a rude push from the back. They turned their heads and saw both Jimin and Taehyung casually walked between them to pay their things.

"How much is this?" Asked Taehyung bluntly only to earn weird stares from the worker and the masked men. "Excuse me? Can't you see that we're are robbing the store?" Said one of the men annoyedly but Taehyung didn't answer him as he and Jimin gave the worker an impatience look.

"Well?" Jimin asked impatiently. All three masked men were surprised by the two boys' action especially the part where they supposed to not disturb them. "Hey?!" Said one of the men as he hardly hold Jimin's shoulder. Jimin quickly shrugs off the man's hand as he backed away from them and stare angrily at them.

"How dare you touch me?!!! You DIRTY PEASANTS!!" Shouts Jimin which shook the men and the worker. "Peasants?" Said one of the men as he gave each other a look. "You must be a spoil rich person to say that, am I right?" The man scoffs, eyeing them from head to toe.

"So? If you're not going to tell us on how much is this then we should get going." Taehyung scoffs at the worker as he grabbed Jimin's wrist and was about to drag him out but instantly stopped as they heard a gun cocking from behind. One of the men has his gun aiming at both of them. "Where do you think you're going?" Asked the man.

Both Taehyung and Jimin slowly turned around to meet the three men and a gun in front of them. "Home. Duh. I mean you don't want us to disturb you doing this pointless job of yours which I can ASSURE you, it's literally nothing. Seriously, no point but I'm not gonna ruin it." Taehyung shrugs as Jimin nodded next to him.

"Don't worry we won't tell anyone about it. We don't care anyway. Can you let us go now?" Said Jimin making the worker and the masked men looking at both of them weirdly.

"Oh my, you two really are spoil. I pity you the most." Chuckled one of the men. "Pity.*scoffs* Why would we want pity from dirty peasants like you? Especially, you three stupid asshole who doesn't need to live. Stupid." Taehyung scoffs while crossing his arm in his chest.

Anger has now reached its limit as the three masked men we're getting more tempted to pull the trigger. "What did you say?!"
"Dirty, stupid, assholes that do a pointless thing for a living. Utterly stupid. I PITY you the most." Answered Taehyung coldly with no feeling of regret at all.

"You little shit!" The man pulls the trigger and the bullet was out. It was fast. To fast for the two of them to dodge. From then on, they know they're going to die. Taehyung has his hands over Jimin, trying to cover him from the bullet with their eyes shut closed.

They wait and wait for the painful impact but nothing came. They then opened their eyes and faced the front only to find the bullet stop few centimeters away from them mid-air.

Their eyes widen and so was the worker and the three masked men as they slowly bring the gun down to his side. After a few seconds, the bullet fall, and the high pitched sound was the only noise that echoed throughout the store as it landed. Suddenly, all the light in the store starts flickering. It's barely hard to see and both of the boys were confused about what's going on.

Then, they heard a man screaming and grunting. A few seconds later, the lights when back to normal, and the first thing they saw were three masked men were already sitting unconsciously on the ground with a rope tied tightly around them. The boys were quite surprised yet confused about what was going on until a siren echoed from the street, bringing them back to reality.

Both of them then looked at the worker and saw he had already called the police as he has his phone on his right hand with the screen showing the word 'Calling'. The boys knew that they will be in so much trouble that it will bring them back to their parents. They loved the idea but not in this type of situation. They just stood frozen, do not know what to do next.

Then, out of nowhere, a weight was felt on both of their shoulders and a bright light blinding them.

*THUD*

They both were instantly met with the cold ground, a groan escapes from their mouth. "What the..?" Taehyung hissed as he slowly gets up into a sitting position. He scanned their surroundings and his eyes grew big.

"Woah! Where are we?!" Panicked Taehyung as he stumbles to stand up.
Jimin who was still on the floor instantly wide-eyed by their sudden change of surroundings.

They're not in the store anymore. They are in a dark alley which they are not familiar with. "Iris, check our surroundings." Ordered Taehyung anxiously to his advanced technology assistant. Jimin slowly gets up and quickly went closer to Taehyung while still eyeing the strange, dark alley.

"As you wish, sir." With that Iris became silent as the two boys slowly becoming cautious about their surroundings. "How?" Jimin managed to ask and right on time, Iris spoke, "Sir, I'm detecting an unknown source."

Taehyung then eyeing Jimin weirdly as he heard Iris words. It's the same words she used back in Maya's house. A thud like sound was then heard behind them with a familiar voice saying, "Phew, that was close."

The two boys quickly jumped forward as they flinched by the voice, but as they turn around their jaw dropped.

"JUNGKOOK?!!" They both shouted as they eyeing Jungkook who was on the ground panting, no giving a slight glance at the two confused boys.

"What are you doing here?"
"Where are you following us?"

Jungkook finally lifted up his gaze and instantly met with two pairs of confused eyes. "Uhhh........hi..?"

We meet again, peaps! Hope u enjoy and pls ignore the weird English structure here.
-LD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 2.1K 35
"Why did you make me fall in love again y/n? Why? " "When is it gonna hurt like this? , why did you come into my life, like uninvited? " "Why do I ha...
2.6K 51 11
when he visit his previous life . " She is soo cold to every one only good with her loved ones but not for his husband " " Rumors will tell but s...
58.4K 2.3K 27
How could you possibly forget him? You couldn't even if you wanted to. You wanted to extract core memories of the two of you and store them in a pens...
19.9K 1K 27
"I'm not comfortable sharing the same bed with you," the mafia princess said, her voice tinged with anger. "Why? What's wrong with that?" the mafia l...