My Little Sheep[Version 2](Sa...

By HiddenShadowsRise

Rewrote of the book My little sheep(Sammy X reader.) My mother died when I was born and my father went missi... More

Note before book
Chapter two
Chapter Three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Help!
Chapter Seven
My Shrine(Not a Chapter)
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Notes: IMPORTANT
Update!!!
Chapter Nineteen
Should I continue this book?

Chapter one

609 19 34
By HiddenShadowsRise

Last edit date: January 31, 2021
(Changed some parts, some events and some information)

I sigh as I sit boredly  in math class. x + 2 = 3x+ Y, blah blah blah. It's a whole bunch of I don't care. Oh wait! I got an equation I can solve! Math plus me divided by boredom equals a whole bunch of I don't care. I mentally laugh at myself. So true!

Honestly I don't get half of the math they teach here. Henry tries to help me. But he's almost as clueless as me sometimes! They apparently taught math differently back when he was in school. 

As I space out my mind goes back to my father. 

Everyone says he's dead but I just can't accept that. I may have never met him but I know he's not dead. It's a gut feeling I guess but I feel like he's out there somewhere but he's trapped and can't come back home. Little did she know how right she was....

I'm seventeen now. I live with Henry Stein. He refuses to talk about my father a lot. He tells me things now and then but that's about it. I know my father owned an animation studio that crated my favorite cartoon; Bendy. 

I know his name, of course. I have pictures of him and my mother. My mother. She died not to long after giving birth to me. Henry told me she had a weak body. She was suffering from the flu. Henry said she had the flu bad and that he didn't know if I was going to survive long enough to be born. I came out backwards according to him.  

Apparently he was there during my birth. He's a good parent though. He's like a father to me. He never lied about it though. He let me know from a very young age about it. I'm thankful for that. He could have lied to me and told me he was my father. Sometimes I wish he had. I just miss them both so much even though I never met them. My mother may be gone but my father is not. So I'll never give up hope on looking for him. 

The bell finally rings and I go to lunch with my four closest friends, Jj, Jack, Carli and May. I sit down at the lunch table with them. We're not outcasts, but we're not popular. We're kinda in the middle. We don't want anything to do with being popular though. Least I don't. Personally I think all the attention is too much and overrated. 

I sit down and I pull my phone out, searching Joey Drew studio's directions. I know it's in this huge city somewhere but I don't know where. I look at it on google maps and I see it's actually on the outside of town just on the edge of the woods. Perfect. That means less people will see me!

Henry would be so mad if he knew I was thinking about going there! That place went abandoned five months before I was born(I know, I changed the 30 years to 17 years and 5 months. I probably did the math wrong too).  

But it's been nagging at me for years now. I've been wanting to go there and look for clues so bad. I respect Henry and his wish for me not to go there but it's starting to be the only thing on my mind! It's getting hard to focus on homework and paying attention in school! 

I guess I picked a good time to do this. This is the last day of school before it's Christmas break. oddly enough, there's no snow and it's not even that cold outside. Well, it's cold to me but to my friends it fine. I'm usually cold though

"Lydia!" Jj yells. I jump and half slam my phone against the table in surprise. 

"WHAT?!" I say in a startled voice. I look towards the sound of the voice and I relax. 

"God, I thought you'd never come back to Earth! I've been saying your name for five minutes now!" Jj exclaims. 

"Sorry," I say. Not the first time this has happened...

"Is everything okay?" Carli asks. 

"Yeah, yeah, it's nothing important," I say so they don't worry.

"You sure? You've been spacing out a lot lately, you only do that when something is one your mind," Carli tells me. 

"I'll tell you later tonight," I say, sighing. 

"Alright. I'll be waiting!" she tells me. She's always so caring. 

Jj and the other two finish their conversation and Jj announces "Let's go get lunch!" 

"I'll catch up to you in a few," I tell them. Everyone goes up to get lunch expect for Carli. 

"Something is bothering you, and it's going to bother me until I know" she says with concern. I sigh. 

"Please don't tell anyone but, I'm thinking about going to my father's old studio," I tell her. Her eyes widen. I know I can trust her! I've always been able to. 

"Do you know how dangerous that old place is?" she asks. I nod. 

"It's driving me crazy," I say. "It's becoming the only thing I can think about! I have to go!" I tell her. She sighs. 

"Fine. But if you don't call me in two days then I'm telling Henry," she tells me. 

"Sounds fair," I say. I know she's concerned for my safety so that's why she'll call Henry if I don't call her. 

Maranda and her posse walks up to me and Carli. She's been trying to get me to become one of her followers/friend for awhile now because of who my dad is. Just because Henry has a lot of money doesn't mean I was raised to be a soiled brat like her!

"Go get lunch," I tell Carli. She looks at me for a few seconds before sighing and leaving the table. 

"May I help you?" I ask Maranda. 

"Have you thought it over?" she asks. 

"I thought I told you no yesterday," I say blankly.

She looks disappointed before she perks up. "You know, my uncle is a investigator. I could get him to come home and help you," she tells me. I tilt my head. I know what she's trying to do but that offer is very tempting. 

"If you can prove that to me then I might agree," I tell her. Maybe he'll find something that other's haven't? That's a possibility, right? He can't truly be gone...

"He's in town right now. He'll be here any minute to pick me up for lunch, come with me," she tells me. Wow, that was quick of him coming home. She wants something. That's clear. And I don't think it's just me joining the friend group. 

Nonetheless, I pull out my phone and send a text to my friends in a matter of seconds. I'm still doubtful about this though

"Alright but if you're lying then I'm outta here," I tell her.  She smiles. 

"You go go eat now, girls," she tells her followers. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Time skip brought to you by Boris<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I sit with Maranda and her surprisingly good looking uncle at a nice cafe called, Jill's Joy. her uncle turns towards me. 

"I've heard that your dad is missing," he says. He probably doesn't know all the details yet.

"Yeah. He went missing seventeen years and five months ago," I tell him. He looks shocked. Yup, just as I expected, didn't know the details yet. 

"Tell me all you know about the case," he says. So I proceed to say everything I know, he listens intently, writing down notes. Once I'm finished, he looks down at his notes. 

"My best bet is that there's clues at his studio," he says. EXACTLY! 

"Com'om Blake! That place is so dangerous!" Maranda says in a winey voice. Why did I agree to this when I'm going there to search myself? I mentally sigh. 

He fondly looks over at Maranda and says, "Don't be getting scared. I won't go," he tells her. She looks mollified. (Mollified means to make better, so in this case it means he calmed her down)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<Time skip to at home<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

Finally I'm home! I feel bad for leaving them like that just for her uncle's help. I'll make it up to them! I just want my father back so badly! Henry won't be home till later so that means I can go down to the studio now. I'll just say I was with a friend! I hate lying. This whole thing is making me so uneasy but it'll starting driving me crazy if I don't go!

I look around the kitchen and through the large archway into the living room. I have an unsettling that it's going to be awhile before I can look around the house again. I'm probably just nervous of getting in trouble so I push the feeling away, shaking it off as part of my anxiety. But was it?

I go up to my room and start looking for my old backpack.  It's decent sized, is purple, white and black.    (I actually have one that looks just like this)

I look under my bed. Nope. 

I basically look everywhere. Oh! Duh! I go back to my closet and look on the top shelf. Bingo! 

Looking around I ponder on what all I need to bring. 

I throw in a flashlight, with extra batteries and then extra extra batteries because why not? It's abandoned! There's not going to be any light other than windows. 

Snacks.

I don't know why but three extra outfits because I have an odd feeling I'll be needing them. 

 I grab my sketchbook because I might sketch something inside the studio incase my phone dies and I can't take a picture and because I love to draw and write. And lastly I take a photo of my mom and dad. I tuck it in the back pocket of the bag. It won't be noticeable there. And a sweatshirt. Then a few other little things. 

After I get everything I need I go to my car. Henry got me a car for my 16th birthday. I smile as I think back to that. That was a good day. I snap back to reality as I buckle in and set up my phone to lead me to my dad's studio. 

The drive goes smoothly and I pull into the back parking lot of his really big studio. That's rather big for an animation studio! 

"Arrived at destination," my phone says. I hit the home button and completely exit out of Google maps. Here we go. I become anxious. This could be it. This could be the thing that leads me to him. 

I take out my flashlight and unbuckle, getting out of the car. Slinging my bad over my shoulder I turn and look at my dad's studio. I get a feeling of loneliness and anger. Odd. They almost don't feel like my own feelings. I've never felt lonely before, I don't think. 

I walk over to a door but it's locked. I feel my hope falter. Can I not get in? 

I try every door but to no avail. I huff and try to front door for the hell of it and wholla! It opens. Wow, I can't believe the most obvious door was unlocked and it was the last one I checked. I feel stupid. Shaking I look inside. It's dark...And smells like...ink? 

I walk in the cold place and shiver as I turn my flashlight on and close the door. There's dust floating in the air and a really strong stench of ink. I'll find you dad! I feel so close to finding you now! My hope grows as I look around. This will work. It has to. 

I walk down the hallway and the smell of ink gets stronger. My nose wrinkles at the strong scent of ink. 

I walk into a big room and jump, startled. I thought this place would have had no power! Why is there a projector on? I look around. I don't see anyone nor hear anyone. 

"Hello?" I call out but I get nothing in response. I shrug. Maybe nobody ever turned it off? But it's been over 17 years! Perhaps some kids tired it on when...whatever. It's not important right now. It's only making me more anxious.

As I look around, I get to the art studio. It's smaller than I expected. That's when I notice something that kinda creeps me out. 

The walls seem to be emitting a weird glowing light. I'm startled and confused until I realize what it is. It must just be my flashlight that's doing it. So she thought...

I go from desk to desk, looking at the unfinished drawings of Bendy, Boris and Alice. I smile but it fades. Why were they all left here? 

They're covered in dust that I have to wipe some off to see what they are. As I'm walking I see one that's not covered with as much dust. I pick it up and blow on it. Bad idea. I cough as dust goes flying in my face. 

It's a very cute sketch of bendy in a notebook that was left open. As I flip though the pages it's like a flip book. I like it so much that I put it in my backpack. What? It's been here for so long it's not like the owner is coming back for it. 

I leave the art studio and go down the other hallway, trying each door, most are locked to my disappointment. I get to a walkway that says Ink Machine over it. Now I'm curious. I walk down the hallway, jumping over the big pipe and I see that the room is boarded up. 

Confused by this I only become more curious. 

I go to get a peak behind the wood. Right as I get a peak of what's behind, something reaches out towards me. I scream, startled and fall on my butt. It growls. 

I get up and haul ass towards the exit. I look back behind me but I don't see anything there. Bes not to risk it! 

I see the door and slow down slightly in relief. Feet away from the exit suddenly there's no floor beneath me. Screaming I go down and fall though the floor again. I hit the bottom with a painful thud. 

Finally! I've got chapter one written! Whatcha all think so far? I know that this chapter may be boring but oh well. I feel that it was needed. Hope you'll enjoy my rewrite fo the book! 

Comment-

Vote-

Enjoy~ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 14K 57
Any ideas you have or want to see message me xx
464K 9.7K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
407K 14.3K 89
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
888K 41K 175
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one