ACHROMATOPSIA

By Minttyk

She was a rainbow But he was color blind A story about how she helped him see colors again . °•°•°•°•°•°•°... More

A C H R O M A T O P S I A
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
E P I L O G U E PT1
E P I L O G U E PT2
E P I L O G U E PT3
E P I L O G U E PT4
ANNOUNCMENT !

S E V E N

8.3K 374 94
By Minttyk

My heart ached for him , I was sad for him when he was telling me his story looking all vulnerable. I wanted to make him happy in anyway possible, I just saw so much good in him .

I might have been the happiest person alive after Oliver opened up to me . I just felt so relieved and happy that he let that all out . It must have been hard and heavy to carry all that on his shoulders.

" Oli ? " I called , he shot me a confused look from the couch. " I want to watch a movie " I sighed totally bored .

"Oli ?" He repeated , as if he was trying the word on his mouth . I smiled "Yes it's your nickname, you don't mind do you ?" He shrugged, shaking his head. There was a hint of amusement in his expression.

He stood up walking to his room "I'll grab my laptop " I turned my head towards him giving him a glare " you have a laptop and you never told me ???" I shried .

"You never asked " He replied from the room , probably shrugging. I sighed. I went to his room and knocked on the open door to grab his attention . " I'm coming in" I announce before stepping in . He nodded and proceeded to turn his laptop on .

It wasn't my first time in his room , I slept in his room , on his bed even , I never really checked the room out . Yeah busy checking him out .I slapped myself before my train of thoughts gets out of hand .

His room was just like the house , clean and empty, it was minimalistic. It wasn't the stereotypical males room , no posters , no cloth piles , no mess , and just spotless . I walked to him resting my chin on his shoulders . He was bent down , focused . He was creating a Netflix account for me , from scratch. I was so touched , I wanted to hug him so bad .

" You don't have to Oli " I interjected honestly, if we spoke together I would have been happy too . He gave me a quick glance " it's fine " . I went and jumped on his bed , I was in love with his bed , so soft and cozy.

I patted the empty spot next to me "come here " and so he did . He sat next to me then covered both of or out legs with the cover. I smiled and watched him finishing setting his account .
" yay " I clapped like a little kid, to which he smiled at .

" pick " he gave me the laptop on my lap. I smirked " anything? " he replied with a nod. I didn't know what to do, I couldn't decide I was indecisive. I didn't know what genre he would like ,I assumed horror so I did.

" You don't mind horror do you ?" I asked waiting for his answer . " I dont "
I turned on some horror movie . I scooted closer to him and placed the screen on both our legs to it can be in the middle .

I rested my head slowly on his shoulders , afraid of how he would react . He scooted closer so that my head was fully rested on his shoulder.
Horror wasn't necessarily something I liked but I was willing to do that for him .

A jump scare came making me jump slightly and we weren't even 10 minutes into the movie. I leaned into his body for comfort , I wanted to feel safe. It was a bit chilly, I rubbed my hands together . Oli noticed and took my hands in his immediately warming them up . His hands were so warm and huge .My hands looked tiny compared to his I was convinced he isn't human .

He was tracing patterns on my hands with his thumb making me get tingles all over my body . We were so close to each other , I was resting my whole body on his . I forgot about the movie all I was thinking about is- him .

" Were you scared? When you were left alone ? " I tilted my head to look in his eyes . His eyes met mine making me all flustered . " yes " I changed my position so that I was hugging him . He fixed his position a bit so he can complement mine . His hands hands where around my body pulling me closer to him . One hand around my back and one around my waist.

His eyes weren't empty anymore, they didn't hold fear or sadness.
" I'll never leave you " I whispered leaning even closer to his touch snuggling my head on his chest . He gave me a soft small smile "I know "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.8K 1.9K 17
[𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃] 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑. ━ ❝Satoria King never expected to see her ex-boyfriend after five years of their break-up, and she refuses to a...
2.5K 85 11
MALE READER! In a world where you can't see colour till you meet your soulmate, Y/N finds himself 30 and still not able to see colour while his whole...
588 64 15
If he is darkness, she is the light She can light up his dark aura, But he doesn't want her to come in his darkness he thinks it'll consume her. she...
23 3 13
They say only a small percentage of people can see the world in color, then they say even a smaller percentage of people embraces those colors, but t...