--Moving on--

נכתב על ידי Cookie721

Marinette has had enough she couldn't deal with it anymore all the bulling the betrayal it was to much! So sh... עוד

ENOUGH!!!
--*First Day*--
WHY ME!!!
SERIOUSLY!!!
Back to school
I OFFICIALLY HAVE THE WORST LUCK EVER!!!
WHAT!!!
... I don't know what to name this chapter
A/N

*==You Have Got To Be Kitten Me==*

1.7K 45 12
נכתב על ידי Cookie721

Mari POV:

I got home quickly and changed

and some black heels

I walked around looking for my bikini and I found it ! I packed it in a bag along with a towel then tied my hain into a middle ponytail

I smiled and said "perfect "I quickly went to the closet and also packed my pajamas I grabbed my swimming bag and went downstairs and told my parents about the 1 week I have and about the sleepover my mum smiled and said have fun! I smiled and started walking towards the Agrest mansion when I got there I saw Allegra filing her nails I giggled and said "Hey gurl" she turned when she heard me and said "You stole my line!" I giggled again and she pouted and we both laughed. The boys soon came and we all walked inside to see ughhhhh ! Alya growled "what are you bitchs doing here" I rolled my eyes while chewing gum I blew a bubble then it popped and I said "same goes for you" Nino came in and said "she asked you first" I sighed and said "awwww little gwulfwend needs to be defenwded bwy bwoyfwend" we all laughed she growled and sashayed away I smiled and we all walked upstairs and knocked on Felix's bedroom door .

Felix POV:

Someone knoked on my door I sighed and said "come in!" It was Adrien I groaned and said "what do you want?" He rolled his eyes and said"ughhhh I need the speaker " I sighed and got upp looking for the speaker when I said "Oh and Adrien me and my friends are taking the pool" He rolled his eyes and said "whatever " I finally found the speaker and gave it to him he was about to say something but I slammed the door in his face I sighed and brought popcorn and blankets and I brought some DV d's out I then fell on my bed waiting cor my friends two minutes later I heard another knock and groaned while I said "come in!" my friends wee there I said "finally!" Marinette giggled and said "sorry we had to wait for everyone to come" I sighed and said "it's okay we all sat down on the floor then Marinette asked "hey where do me and Allegra change?" I nodded "The boy's will change here and you and Allegra will change in a guest room" they all nodded and we got up and Marinette and Allegra left to get changed.

Mari POV;

Me and Allegra went to a guest room and changed Allegra was wearing this

"you look amazing Allegra!" she smiled and said "You look even better!" I smiled this is what I was wearing

We both got our towels and went back to Felix's room and knocked Felix said "come in!" I smiled and opened the door I blushed when I saw felix shirtless and he blushed for some reason to huh? weird Allegra nudged me which got me out of my thoughts then Felix said "L-let's g-go" they all gasped and Allegra shouted "YOU STUTTERED" he shook his head and said "whatever" then said "follow me" we went outside to see an amazing pool

And I did a triple flip into the pool and got out of the water to see my friends gaping at me wide eyed I sheepishly smiled and said "gymnastics?" They shook their heads and jumped in we were all splashing each other and having races when I noticed "where's Felix ?" "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Felix came out of the water me on his shoulders "WHAT TE FUCK" He chuckled and said "surprise?" then Claude held Allegra on his shoulders and Allan said "GIRL'S FIGHT" I looked at Allegra who was even more startled and smirked "Ready?" she then smirked and said "I am are you?" I replied "BRING IT ON!" We started wrestling and in the end I won "VICTORY!!!" I got of Felix and high fived him while all of us were laughing we continued having fun laughing when it was getting dark Felix said "Let's go in it's getting dark" we all nodded and got out and went insside we all had towels on us and me and Allegra went to one of the guest rooms to change into pyjamas

and Allegra wore this

Cute! we both giggled and made our way out when she stopped and said "hey I'm going to the bathroom " I nodded and waited for her while looking at the pictures of Felix's family his mother truly was beautiful and I was about to touch one particular photo but a cough interrupted me I looked to my right ughhhhhh "what are you doing her?" Alya said I replied bluntly and emotionless "waiting for my bet friend to come out the bathroom" she flinched when I said "best friend" then she said "you look ugly in that" I lost my patience I replied "Bitch, please my hair straighter is hotter than you" She growled and was about to punch me so I twisted her arm behind her she screamed "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Felix POV:

What's taking the girls so long! we are already changed we were sitting in silence until "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" WHAT THE HELL we all got up and ran out of the room and down the stairs it came two floors down when we got there we saw Alya wrestling Marinette! on the otherside was that Nino dude and Adrien just as shocked as we are when suddenly Allegra came out of the bathroom and fell back when she saw them she gritted her teeth and got up then shouted "ENOUGH!!!" and she pushed them apart Marinette landing into my arms and Alya landing into Nino's Allegra flinched then shouted again "WE GET IT YOU DON'T GET ALONG BUT THAT GIVES YOU NO REASON TO ACT LIKE AGGRESSIVE PSYCHOPATHS UNDERSTOOD!!!

 Marinette calmed down but Alya just got more angry I had to hold Marinette from trying to kill Alya and Nino had to pull Alya back from killing Marinette Nino dragged Alya back and Adrien followed them when they were gone I was thinking thank god no one else was home or me and Adrien would be grounded for this lifetime when Allegra glared at Marinette and shouted "WHAT WAS THAT?!" Marinette growled and shouted back "WHAT DO YOU MEAN IF I DIDN'T FIGHT MY LIFE WOULD BE ON THE LINE OR I WOULD BE DEAD THIS IS ALYA WE ARE TALKING ABOUT WE DON'T JUST "TALK IT OUT" !!!

 Alegra froze and there was silence but then Adrien came and glared at me then shouted "FELIX KEEP YOUR WILD ANIMALS AWAY FROM MY FRIEND'S!!!" I was gonna reply but Marinette replied "OH SO I'M THE WILD ANIMAL SHE CHARGED AT ME AND WAS ABOUT TO KILL ME YOU STUPID IDIOTIC ASSHOLE!!!" and with that she ran upstairs crying and even though we were two floors down we still heard her slam the door . Poor door I sighed and looked at Adrien who was gaping wide eyed I slowly shook my head and said "You brought it on yourself brother" I turned around and me and my friend's went upstairs to see if Marinette was okay when e got upstairs and got to my bedroom door and sighed before opening it.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1M 39.3K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
502K 14.4K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
225K 9.4K 25
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
146K 2.9K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...