... I don't know what to name this chapter

I opened the door to see pitch black I sighed again before switching the light on to see Marinette under a blanket I started making my way over to her and my so called "friend's" left slowly and closed the door I looked back and rolled my eyes when I got there I took the blanket of her to see her head buried in her knees I looked down at her and she spoke "what do you want?"

 I sat next to her and said "nothing all I want is a happy sleepover did you know this is my first sleepover at this house" she took her head out of her knees and looked at me and said "I'm sorry I was being selfish " I chuckled and said "no you weren't you were defending yourself and at the time Allegra didn't realize that you know how Allegra is" we then heard a faint shout "I HEARD THAT!" I rolled my eyes and Marinette giggled we were leaning in until Allan opened the door and looked at us before saying "oops! carry on."

 We both blushed and all our friends came in and Allegra and Claude were glaring at Allan Marinette rolled her eyes and they sat down we all started talking again until Mari said "Hey did you know there was going to be a talent show in two weeks!" That caught my attention I asked "are you doing it?" she shrugged and said "Maybe it depends I may sing oh and also my old school are gonna be there to watch" my brow rose I was curious "Are you not worried or upset?" my friends nodded she replied "I have nothing to be scared of "

 Allegra smiled and said "Let'-" Mari interrupted "I AM NOT PLAYING TRUTH OR DARE!" She rolled her eyes and said "I was going to say Let's watch a movie" she smiled sheepishly and said "oh sorry" we laughed and chose a movie to watch Allegra, Claude and Allan were on my sofa and me and Marinette were on the floor in separate blankets sharing popcorn after about 30 minutes it was 2:30 everyone was asleep but me Marinette fell onto my lap and I blushed.