PRIORITIES (Completed)

chaitali_14 द्वारा

Tiara Collins. A Daughter, a Sister, a Best Friend, a Girl with a Passion for Music, a Girl with Priorities... अधिक

POSTER (snippet)
COPYRIGHT AND CAST #1
CAST #2 : PRIORITY
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26

16

1.7K 87 2
chaitali_14 द्वारा

Steven's index finger was in a tight grip of Susan's little fist. She'd wrapped her little fist around his finger. Steven loved little kids. It was really a new information for Tiara. She didn't knew little kids had this effect on Steven.

Tiara was smiling down at her baby sister. Susan simultaneously looked around the house whilst drinking the milk from the bottle. Tiara looked at Steven and smirked. He was already in love with Susan. Tiara's sadness was like vanished away for the time while as the little baby stayed on her lap patiently and had her baby drink.

Anthony saw everything. The little girl's fist wrapped around Steven's finger to the amused smile Steven carried that totally reached his eyes. He saw how Tiara didn't carry the emotionless face anymore and there was a smile on her lips. He sighed. Atleast someone was happy after all the crying.

Mark smiled through his eyes at Tiara. He really wanted her to be his step daughter. Tiara was already like a daughter for him but the traumatizing death of his dear girlfriend Gwen screwed everything up. It was like Susan was given him as a gift and Gwen was taken away instead. Was that even a good deal? But mark had made a pledge to keep Susan safe from everything and anything and that she won't get hurt ever in her life. Because now, she was his life. His everything. His priority.

Susan was finished with the milk now. Tiara kept the bottle down. Susan immediately closed her eyes and fell in a deep slumber. But, the hold on Steven's finger didn't got loosened up for some reason.

"She fell asleep already?" Steven asked.

"She's a baby, and babies needs sleep," Mark said who was sitting beside Anthony.

"Doesn't she needs to burp?" Tiara asked. She knew a little about babies.

Mark nodded "I'll do that,"

Tiara stopped him, "can you teach me how to?"

Mark smiled, "you want to?" Tiara nodded her head.

Mark stood up and sat on the floor beside Tiara and Steven.

"Put her torso vertically on the side of  your stomach," she did as she was told. "and pat her back." after patting her back for a moment, a cute little burp escaped Susan's mouth. Tiara smiled in accomplishment.

"That it," mark smiled, "actually, my mom tought this to me yesterday."

Tiara nodded, "how're you holding up, Mark?" she suddenly asked.

Mark sighed and looked down on his lap, "just, fine I guess. Have to cop up for Sue," he already had a nickname for his daughter. Or thats want Gwen had planned it to be.

"What about you. Are you okay?" Mark asked Tiara who shrugged.

"It's only been a day," she said and he knew she wasn't okay. Mark nodded. He stood up and took the baby from Tiara and put her back on the crip covering her in a soft blanket.

Steven frowned when Susan's small fisted hand slipped from his finger.

"You'll be fine," he hugged Tiara's head and kissed her hairs, "it's gonna be fine," he stood in his full height. "and besides, you have two big brothers to look after you." Mark smiled widely.

Steven interrupted, "um.. three" holding his three fingers up in air.

Mark realised that she had another brother. Benjamin. "Oh yeah, I'm sorry," he apologized.

"You're not my big brother," Tiara shot back at Steven.

Steven raised his eyebrow.

"Steven, we're only a month apart. That doesn't make you older than me."

Steven laughed, "I'm still a month older than you. Little sis," he teased and she rolled her eyes playfully.

Mark smiled at their perfect sibling moment. His eyes travelled towards Anthony who wasn't talking much, just observing.

"You don't talk much do you?" Mark asked. Anthony gave him a cold look and shrugged.

"He's a dick," Steven said. "don't bother,"

Anthony made a mental note to take his revenge for saying that once they get out of this house.

Tiara gasped, "don't say that. You're going to be in trouble for it afterwards,"

Steven realised and looked at Anthony, "sorry, bro," but Anthony smirked. Steven knew what was coming at him. "hey, it was a slip of tongue," but Anthony's smirk didn't flattered.

"Try not to kill eachother," Mark laughed.

Tiara couldn't help but smile softly at it. All the best Steven.

PRIORITIES

"You look like you're in a better mood now," Steven said who now took the passenger seat. Tiara smiled and looked out and hummed at Steven.

Suddenly, her phone rang. It was Jay. She hadn't talked to any of her friends since the last two days.

She picked her call up, "hello?"

There was some shuffling sound and then she heard Jay's soothing voice "hey, Tiara, how are you?" He asked.

"Better," she answered in a quite voice.

"Hey, is it okay if we come to meet you at your father's house?" Jay asked.

"I'll have to ask my dad," she said.

Anthony looked at her from the rearview mirror "what's it?" He asked.

"it's Jay. My friends want to come over," she replied.

Jay patiently waited for her response against the phone. Steven popped in and said, "I don't think that'll be a problem. We have our friends over all the time,"

"So can I?" Tiara asked.

"Of course," Steven said and Tiara sighed answer to Jay.

"You can,"

"Alright, we're on the way,"

PRIORITIES

Tiara was in her room when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in," she said and the door opened. It was Anne.

"Ms Collins, your friends have come to meet you,"

Tiara nodded and went towards her, "call me Tiara please. And thanks," Anne nodded and she watched her go downstairs.

Tiara saw the three of her bestfriend sitting on the couch waiting for her impatiently. When they heard footsteps, they stood and turned around. They were so worried about her. Tiara got the first hug from Madison. She hugged her so tightly, that at some point, her chest hurt. But Tiara didn't complain because she knew that Madison was probably a worried mess.

"Oh my god, Tiara. I'm so sorry for your loss," Madison said. Tiara sniffled. Her eyes betrayed her.

"Let's get into my room, yeah?" Tiara asked. Her voice broke which also broke her bestfriends' heart.

They nodded and went into Tiara's room. All of them sat on Tiara's bed. Mason then pulled Tiara in a hug. Her head on his shoulder as she teared up. He rubbed her back as she cried. Actually she did needed the hugs and affection. Every person in sadness needs attention so that they don't get depressed.

Jay looked at Madison with a defeated expressions. Both of their eyes has tears as well. Mason, who almost never cried had tears in his eyes.

She parted from the hug and rubbed her damp cheeks "thanks for coming,"

"Are you Insane?" Madison asked "we're not leaving anytime soon," Tiara chuckled but a tear still slipped her eyes.

"That was so sudden," Jay said. "I didn't expect aunt Gwen to go through this."

"They said that the umbilical cord caused the death," Tiara sobbed out.

Jay sat beside Tiara and pulled her in a side hug. He rubbed her back as she cried on his shoulder. Sobs after sobs. She looked so vulnerable.

"Why did she had to leave?" She questioned in a broken voice,"why!"

Madison sighed, "things happen, Tiara. You have to stand up against the walls of these problems. You're strong and we know that."

Tiara shook her head and lifted it from Jay's shoulder, "I'm not. Mom made me strong. She left me, now I'm not strong no more."

All her friends frowned. This wasn't the Tiara that they new a few days ago. This one was so weak and fragile.

"Don't say that, Tia," Mason growled. "we know you. You'll get over it," Madison slapped his arm for the harshness. But Tiara wasn't bothered. She was very busy in crying in her loss.

"When is the funeral, Tia?" Madison's asked changing the subject.

"It's tomorrow," Tiara answered. "in the afternoon."

Jay nodded and rubbed her tears away from both her cheeks.

"It's okay, you're okay." Jay said and engulfed her in a hug again.

The friends were finally calmed down and were settled down on the bed. Mason set up a movie on Tiara's laptop and sat on the chair beside the bed. Madison cuddled with Tiara and Jay sat infront of the girls also watching the TV.

Soon enough, Tiara had falled asleep. She was tired and worn-out from all the crying. Was exhausted emotionally and needed time to heal out of the frantic incident.

Her friends let her sleep and felt her after tucking her in without any noise.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

38K 770 17
to their brothers eyes Kate was their perfect angel, but what would happen when they find out that their perfect angel is a devil to their backs... ...
3.7K 111 13
Harper Daniels was the girl every knew in school, not because she was popular, but because she was different then anyone else. She was tough girl, th...
The forgotten sister Lilly-Kate-Smith द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

45.4K 849 27
Madison Blakely was born December 13th 2007. Exactly 7 minutes after her birth her mother died. A week later her father died, everyone says it was ou...
kilian [21+] Angelangel द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

167K 1K 34
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...