star wars one shots/small sto...

By Lokisson19

"Exspose yourself to your greatest fear. after that fear has no power over you." I do not own the pictures... More

Boba Fett/ A furry friend.
clones wars/ keeper of Ryloth
pranks / part 1
pranks /pt 2
Boba Fett x Blind reader.
Kit Fisto x dying reader.
Rex x Slave reader

Clones and dog reader.

484 15 3
By Lokisson19

Coruscant, a busy place, dirty, thugs running around under ground,Jedi Temple looking all mighty.  *O what fun.*

Your probably wondering who I am right? Well I don't have have a name because I never had a owner. I'm a rare speaces, a dog living a hard life on the streets of coruscant. My marbled coloured coat is mattered with dirt, mud and probably some other disgusting stuff. My long tail is gone because of an acadent so I'm left with a stump but in all honesty it's easier to run away from people because they can't grab my tail. My claws are sharp from not being cut and walking on the hard streets. I'm pretty sure I'm 3, YeP that's all about my past so that brings me to now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The streets were cold, dark and deserted. The perfect time for me to slink out of my house of boxes, rags and old metal junk. My blue eyes took in the dark streets, my paws made no sound. Rasing my head I took a big sniff. "hmmm nothing..let's try near the bars..it's a risky move but I haven't eaten in 4 days.."
As if agreeing with me my stomach grumbled. Snorting I padded down the cobble street to the bars.

Loud music, laughing and talking filled my ears as the bars came into view.
"Let's see who's going to be nice tonight!" My stumpy tail wagged excitedly. Walking up to the first bar I wandered up to some of the people outside. Sitting down beside one I let my touge lop out and gave a doggie grin.

" Out of the way But!" The guy ruffly shoved me.

I barked up at him." Rude!!"  Huffing I stomped off.  Let's just say that was the beginning of a bad night.7 bars same result but a couple people where ruffer then necessary. I was beyond grumpy, my fur was worse then before Believe it! My left hand paw was bleeding from when a bar tender threw a bottle at me, yeesh! I was hungry, tired and sore! Looking up I realized I had entered an unknown part of town.
" O great!! Now where am I?!" A wine escaped me. Picking up the pace my jogging soon turned into an all out run. Turning a sharp corner I ran straight into metal.
"Ouch!" I rubbed my nose glancing up at the object. " It's a speedster?"  Music was coming from the building next to a lot of parked speedsters.. my ears picked up the sound of laughing and talking. My noise suddenly twitched. What is that??..."FOOD!?" I have a happy yip trotting over to the open door. Pering in I was shocked to see a bunch of men in different color armer..but the men all looked the same...my brain rapidly processed what I was thinking. "Clones!? That means I'm standing outside the 79's BAR?!!" I blink trying to process everything to be honest I've never been over here. My stomach growling snapped me back to reality. Huffing a lowered myself to the ground and snuck into the bar. I stayed to the shadows weaving and ducking under chairs around clones who weren't paying attention. Sniffing the air from my spot under an occupied stool I zerod in on a half eaten plate of food across the room. The only problem was many clones stood in the way, the plate was located on a table serounded by eating clones. The good thing was that the table was pretty low. Taking a shakey breath I crawled forward. Weaving around clones and every now and then peaking up at them. The table grew closer by the minute! I could almost taste the food!!

Slowly inching forward...step.by step.

I had reached the table and no one had seen me. Reminding myself to breath I peaked up from underneath the table. Good they weren't looking. I stood up on my black legs because the table was still to tall and slowly reached forward being cautious.

" HAY!"

Startled I lunged forward snapped my jaws around the sandwich and darted away.
"Kriff!!" The next moment was a blur, hands tried grabbing me and shouting rang in my ears. Against my better judgement I dropped the food and curled up in a small ball under a corner table. I snarled at the hands who attempted to grab me.

" Guys, guys your scaring it back up!" A stern voice spoke up silencing everyone.

A man with short blonde hair and blue armer appeared in my vision. His gaze softened as he located me under the dark table.

" Hay little one, what are you doing under their?"

I snarled in response. The man laughed and slowly reached his hand twords me.
That's strange I could bite him any minute and he still reaches for me? His hand was awfully close so to test my curiosity I inched my face forward opened my jaws and gently grabbed his hand. To my upmost surprised the guy didn't even flinch!!
" Okay what's wrong with you?!" I released his hand and just stared at him.

" Come here, you don't want to stay under that filthy table now do you?!" His voice was commanding but soft. Waighing my options I dicied to trust him so I slowly draged myself out from under the table.

"It's a dog?!"
" How'd it get in here?"
" It's so skinny!!'
" It grabbed my food before running off!!"

The guy who i tried to steal his food came over and handed it to the guy in blue who was laying on the floor on his side.
My stomach growled.

" Poor things just hungry." The guy in blue slowly brought the food to me. I eagerly devoured it. Gosh it tastes so Good!!! I licked my jaws. "Anymore?!' jumping forward I pushed my nose into the guy in blue sniffing all over him for more food. Laughter was heard as every chuckled at the scene of their captain blushing as a cute little dog licks and snuggles him.

" Okay off your filthy!" The guy in blue he gently shoved me away.

" Aw captain it's cute though!!" A young clone said. He kneeled down and ruffled my crusty fur.

" She needs a bath fives!" Someone huffed.

" We should take her!" Someone else shouted making everyone shout in agreement. I just sat there not sure as to what the Kriff was happening.

" Boys you know we can't!" The guy in blue snapped.

" Rex, come on ! It's so cute!" A guy in Orange walked up to the guy in blue who's name I just learned to be Rex.

" Cody what if the generals find out?!" Rex picked Cody (guy in Orange) on the chest.

" They won't if we smuggle it!!" Fives piped up.

"Please look it's hungry and homeless!!"
Fives had rapped his arms tightly around my neck.. looking at his face o noticed puppy dog eyes.
" Boy you an't seen nothing!!" Turning my head to Rex because he seems to be the boss I struck my cute doggie pose. Tilting my head to the right, and putting on my best doggie eyes I let out wines and wimpers.
Let me just say my puppy eyes are to die for and apparently all the clones think so. They had all awwed or turned away.
Man for battle trained men you sure can break them with puppy eyes.

Rex held my gaze before sighing.
" Fine we can take it!"

A courise of
"Yeahs !!" Where heard and before ei new it everyone was petting me.

I lived this new feeling, the feeling of being wanted and loved!.

*Time skip to barreks.*

" This was such a bad idea. " Rex mutters.
They had taken me to their home and rushed me into the barreks. Cody laughed on his spot from his bed. Fives, kix and waxer where bathing the dog.
" Relax it needed a home. "

"Guys! It's a girl!" Fives ran up to the two brothers.

" She needs a name!" Cody rubbed his chin.

I watched from my spot in the tub as fives ran out of the room.

"Hay! Wait? I want to play!!" I lept from the tub weaving my way around kix and darted out if the bathroom. My paws slipped on the slick floor that was now becoming wet.
"Oops" picking up my pace a ran into a big room with lots of beds.

" Wait!" Kix called from behind me.

I let out a Happy bark and battles right into rexs leg.

" What the Kriff?!"

Wagging my tail stump(and butt) I barked and jumped around.

" Someone's happy!" Waxer said.

"What should we name her?!" Fives knelt down and started drying me off with a big towle. "OMG so fluffy!! I want the towle!"
Grabbing onto one end I started to pull.
"Give. Me. The. Towle!!" I growled my butt wiggling.

Roars if laughter filled the air. Rex was dubbled over crying, Cody was filming, waxer was cheering for me and kix was slapping his leg while laughing.

" Help!!" Fives laughed as I gave a mighty tug finally freeing the towel from his grasp.
"YES!!!" I ended up getting tangled up in the towel my head was the only visible part.

" What's going on in here?!" An older voice said silencing everyone.

" Sir...um.." Rex rubbed the back of his neck unsure as what to say.

" Rex!" Another  voice said.

" Sir it's are fault!" The other chimed in. The air was thick with tention. I felt bad for them getting into trouble because if me. So wriggling out of the towel I hoped over to the two tall men wearing robes.

"Hi!!" I barked wagging my butt.

The two men looked down in surprise.
" Where did you get a dog??!!" The older one asked surprised he knelt down and started to pet my soft,clean fur.

" It found us, tried to steal food from waxer when we where at the 79." Cody explained.

" Aren't dogs rare?" The younger guy asked looking down at me.

" Very rare!! Look at this poor thing. So skinny!" The older one.

" Master obi!!! What are you thinking??"

" Well Anakin it wouldn't hurt for the men to have a pet.." obi said while he gently squishing my face.

" Really?" Anakin deadpanned.

"Sir does this mean...." The clones trailed off.

" It sure does boys. What's her name?!"

"(Y/n) Delta Rex said."
The others nodding in agreement.

" (Y/n) Delta I like it!" Anakin knelt down as well.

" I finally have a name..a home and love!!!" My tounge lopped out of my mouth.

I made friends with all the clones very quickly.. I whent on missions to help search for survivors. And every one loved me in return.y life started out bad but ended great.

( I will take requests)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fate By v xxxiri v

Short Story

12.5K 866 9
A story of a young boy Vishnu who lives along with his cold brothers in India, wishing to be taken care and loved by them
26.6K 3.5K 24
sᴏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ 𝟸 ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴅᴇᴍᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴠ sᴇʀɪᴀʟ ᴍᴀᴅᴅᴀᴍ sɪʀ❤️..ʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ɢᴏᴛ ᴡɪᴛɴᴇss ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ᴏғ ᴍᴘᴛ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀs ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏ...
69.5K 4.8K 54
Shubish oneshots because why not. Mainly fluff with a little angst on the side. Ps- I wanted to write like a long story but I lack a good main plot a...
90.1K 300 23
fetish ဖြစ်တာတွေ ချက်ဖြစ်ခဲ့တဲ့ roleplay တွေ တကယ်ဖြစ်ဖူးခဲ့တာလေးတွေ တချို့က ကိ စိတ်ကူးယဉ်တာဖြစ်သလို တချို့က ကိ တကယ်လုပ်ချင်တာ တချို့က ကိဖြစ်ခဲ့တာလ...