A's Glitter

By Aliya598

only on RagSan. only my New Os's on RagSan would be added in this! Cover by :Niha creations. More

1. Destiny
2.Distance Love
3. Love - soul & heart
4. Workaholic And His Bride
Cover & upcoming os
6. Being Mom - Imperfectly Perfect
7.Cold Boss To Cute Partner
8. Love Is Simple As Complicated
9. Secretary G
10)Because it's still the beginning
11.Crossroads
12)No

5. The Wrong Number

1.5K 93 65
By Aliya598

Let's begin...

Ragini a Physiotherapist.sweet and chirpy girl and innocent as well. her father shekar has a coconut oil mill and her mother janki is a primary school teacher.and there is a little brother Riyaan who studies in 5th std.

Besides this Ragini has a crush over a social worker Sankalp Sharma.he is a very generous and a kind person who works for rights of people.she admires him the way he is so dedicated.no one could charm her like him.and this is only known to her friend kareena.

And now let's see where her crush would lead her to..

*************************************************

Kareena shouts:Ragu......
Everyone in the home are startled.
Riyaan:we all have ear and didi is not deaf that you shout like this.
Kareena:you shut up your mouth i will shout my friends name what bothers you!
Riyaan makes up a face and he picks up his bag:and this is my home.
Kareena: it's my friend's home too mendak.
Just then Ragini comes:why are you seeing like owl?now go
Riyaan:meri bus aagayi chuhiya and didi you just don't come in middle.
Ragini just nods her head

His school bus comes and he climbs.once after he climbs the bus his friends shouts teasing kareena:chuhiya chuhiya!!
Kareena opens her mouth in shock.
Ragini bursts into laughter.

Kareena:okay..i will not give you Sankalp's details.
Ragini immediately covers her mouth.
And drags her out:now hold a mike.

Kareena:arey Sankalp is my cousin jaggu's classmate.
Ragini smiles:what?

Ragini sits on her scooty while kareena sits behind her.
Kareena:i feel you should tell your love to Sankalp.
Ragini:how can i?
Kareena:how can i means?if you stay like this then i am sure he will get married to someone else.
Ragini sees Sankalp there.who was standing there on a strike with some of his partners for the streetlights.
Ragini stops the scooty.
Kareena:Ragini!!
Ragini:come come..
Kareena:oh god Ragu..
Ragini:duty starts at 10:30 it 9 now.
Kareena slaps her forehead:oh no!!

Both of them stood right behind Sankalp.
He was doing the protest.

After an hour.
Sankalp asks everyone to go to their respective homes as the DC have accepted their request.
Ragini was looking at him lost when kareena hits her elbow on to her arm.
And they moves.

Ragini:he is so nice na!
Kareena:well.. it's 1 year 3 months that you follow him everywhere and take a part in every of his protest.why don't you go and tell your feelings to him?being a social worker he would listen the weak public!
Ragini gave her a look.
Ragino:this is all new for me.how would i just go and tell him..?

Kareena:see Ragini i am saying this because it shouldn't be too late!
Ragini:but..
Kareena:no but and if ...i will ask his number with jaggu.and you tell him about your feeling if he says no then i think you should stop moving behind him like a puppy!
Ragini curves her lip down:but how..
Kareena:prepare!

They goes to hospital.
Since there wasn't any patients for physiotherapy.Kareena calks her cousin jaggu asking about Sankalp's number.

Jaggu: I can't give his number just like that..
Kareena:demand?if you didn't give then i will tell about Rita to Anushree.
Jaggu:haan?how you know that?
Kareena:we will discuss later but first give Sankalp's number.
Jaggu:okay wait..
After a fraction of seconds:92746.
Kareena:say loudly..ahh this network nowadays.
Jaggu:9274621fancy number
Kareena:what 9274621
Jaggu: it's 621621.fancy number chudail!
Kareena:6 to 1 okay.thankyou.chudail hogi teri hone wali biwi.
She disconnect the call.

Ragini:number mila?
Kareena:very easy number 9274654321.fancy number!
Ragini:but what will i speak.i am nervous about this!
Kareena:see don't be nervous.or else you have to forget your love.
Ragini:but!!

She was nervous.
Kareena:call now itself Ragini.see there isn't any patient today.you cannot talk in home but now you can..
Kareena herself dials the number and gives to Ragini.

On the other side.

A mobile at a dark place was ringing.
And few of the peoples were beating a man.

While a guy was standing there in a hooded jacket:this isn't enough.i couldn't his shouts clearly.
They hit the man with more of their powers he shouts so loud.only his shouts were echoing there.

After fraction of minutes.guy:stop.put him on such place that he cannot find a way.
While they looks at him.
Guy:Sanskar Maheshwari ke saath gaddari karne ka anjaam tho mauth se bhi bhattar hai yeh samajna sabke liye wajib hai.

(The result of the traitors from Sanskar Maheshwari is worst than the death.everyone must know this)

And he is revealed to be Sanskar.and he was about to leave from there.
When the wounded man cries:sorry King..
He muttered it hardly.
While sanskar just signs his men to take him.

He picks up the mobile which was placed on the table and it notifies him of 3 missed calls from an unknown number.

While here Ragini:may be he is busy helping people.you know him right he would be doing some good services for sure.
Kareena nods:okay try again after half an hour.

While here Sanskar goes to his mansion where the cooks kept his lunch ready.
He sits on the large dining table which had a seatings of 20 peoples.

His phone Rings again.and he doesn't pick the call even this time.
Once after he finish with the lunch he stood and moves to wash.
Again he gets the call.

He puts up his phone in speaker.
From the other side:the conflict diamonds is been discovered king.
Sanskar:okay..

And again his phone rings and he again places it on speaker.
And he washes his hands
Caller:hello!

It was the female voice.he who was about to wash his face stops very first time a female called him.

It was Ragini on the other side.she signs kareena of what she should speak.
Kareena face-palms.
Ragini takes a deep breath and closes her eyes for a fraction of second:aap sunn rahe ho na?

While Sanskar gets confused and a servant gives him a towel by which he wipes his hands and he picks his phone.
Sanskar being confused:yes!
Her heart just fluttered and her throat went dry.she wanted to tell him many things but seems it's less to be explained.besides that she was lacking with the proper words!

Ragini:umm...i..i know you don't know me and you might think that i am wasting your precious time but i want to tell you this please ..
His lips just turned into a cross smile.as the way spoke made him smile.

Ragini:i know you are too busy in your life...with much difficulties i am saying...umm i.. I don't know how but I Am In Love With You.
Sanskar looks shocked at his mobile but still there was smile..better say a shocked smile on his lips.
She disconnects the call.

Ragini face-palms:hey bhagwan..i am making myself as a joker.what will he think of me?
Kareena:yeah right.why don't you actually say him.i mean you don't say your name say about what you feel for him.because if he say no then you should not feel embarrassment.
Ragini confused:kya karoon!
Kareena:just think that this is the last moment you can express your feelings.

While here Sanskar looks at her number.
When one of his men cum his friend,Raj comes there.
Sanskar:i want some details..
Raj:some details?oh..yeah the diamonds...
Sanskar:not diamobds but this number.i want the full details of this person in half an hour!
Raj being worried:someone again tried to harm you?
Sanskar smiles:no.. it's not about that.first get me the details.
Raj:okay..fine yaar but i thought today your mood won't be good since Sanjay thing happened but you seem different.
Sanskar strictly: first go and do your work.
Raj:yes boss..but give me the number.
Sanskar:i would send you the text!

While here Ragini was holding the mobile tightly:what would he think about me?
Kareena:you do like this one day he would get someone else as his life partner.

Ragini:so should i call him again?
Kareena:your wish.i have told you so many times if you get scared like this i cannot do anything!
Ragini thinks and again calls him.

While here Sanskar who just entered his father's room.his phone starts to ring!
He sees his father sleeping he quickly makes it silent and he moves out thinking to meet his father once after he wakes up.
He sees the number and receives the call and moves to his room.

Ragini:hello..
He smiles: yes..
Ragini:can i also tell something else.
Sanskar:go ahead.
Ragini: it is that... Can you make some place in your life for me?
He smiles:how did you get my contact number?i think you are misunderstanding!
Raginj curves her lip down:no misunderstanding.well it's really okay.if it is no from your side...
She mutters:hey bhagwan..what i am saying?
He laughs a little as he heard her.
Ragini:i didn't want to say anything.okay.forget whatever i had to tell!
She disconnects the call and he laughs:cute!

While Ragini:this cannot happen with me.i cannot....
She kneels to her chair.

"you do like this one day he would get someone else as his life partner."kareena's words rings in her ears

Ragini again calls him.
While Sanskar smiles:again?!
He picks the call.
Ragini:you know what My feelings are all new to me which i never had earlier and the thought of losing you makes me like this.you are so famous I don't think you would have a little time for me.and you make me think about you all the time that sometimes I can't even concentrate at my home.my mom scolds for my unusual behaviour.with much difficulties i got your number and with same difficulties i found the courage in me to tell.i feel like my every beat of my heart is saying I Love you to you.you are to be blamed to this..i was not like this people sometimes call me nerd and stupid.my friend also thinks like that.sometimes I don't understand what is good or bad but i feel that better i say this to you.sometimes i feel seeing my mom dad how good love is,i want to have one with you.sometimes i feel only your thought is enough to lead the lovely life but i know it's mere crazy thought.but think if aap aur mein ek saath.but it's clearly my thought.its your choice.everybody say there should be some strong reason for a life.and i feel you are the reason of my life.....
Sanskar looks on shocked but soon he smiles.This girl why he is getting crazy about her?feels like to listen all the day.

Ragini crosses her fingers:so is it a no?
"This girl is been a super fast"his mind thought.
Sanskar:do you know who.. i am?
Ragini:without knowing you. would i talk to you like this?

Just then Raj enters his room:San...
He signs him to be silent.
Ragini:should i write "S" in my mehendi or not?i was thinking about it...sorry sorry i really don't think before talking sorry i am stupid at this..
While Sanskar silently laughs a bit.

Raj signs him what?
Sanskar:can i tell you later?
Ragini:okay..but you tell me tomorrow in between 10:30 to 5.
Sanskar:okay!
Ragini:bye..haan sometimes i talk which I shouldn't please don't mind!
Sanskar: it's okay!!
Ragini:and i also don't remember what i said because I don't know what i said.so please haan..manage.you understood the topic right.
Sanskar:yeah..
Ragini:please don't ask me to repeat.okay!
Sanskar:okay!

He forwards his hand to Raj.while Raj places the papers with her photo!
He smiles seeing her photo.and name!
Ragini:so now should i will disconnect the call?
Sanskar smiles:as you wish.
Ragini:okay bye.. don't think me as that type of girl first time i expressed my feelings.i am not a Playgirl.
Sanskar:okay.
He smiles and controls his laughter.
Ragini:okay.
She disconnects the call.
While Sanskar laughs:she is so childish!!
Raj fakes coughs.

Sanskar looks at him with a smile.
Raj:dude.is everything okay?and this girl.let me guess it was her on the other side.
Sanskar:she is been so cute!!
Raj:Sanskar Maheshwari finding someone as a cute.aahaan?? what's wrong?

Sanskar looks at her details.
Sanskar explains him about her calls.
Raj:but how did she got your number?
Sanskar: That's what i was been thinking.
Raj:be careful hope this isn't an another trap for you!
Sanskar:but i don't feel so.seeing her family background and...
Raj:okay i will investigate..
Sanskar smiles and nods.

Raj:between if it's true.i mean if she loves you and she called you with this motive then what you will do?
Sanskar smiles seeing her photo.
Raj:So can we prepare for the wedding preparations..?
Sanskar gives him a look.
Raj:i just asked.......
Sanskar:better.
He leaves.
While Sanskar smiles.

He didn't wanted to look aside from her photograph. What is this happening with him?
And it was again the serious question.'how did she got the number?'

While here kareena was looking at Ragini as if she is some alien.
Ragini:what?
Kareena:no..i was just seeing you went till mehendi and all.
Ragini smiles: isn't it nice.it was indirect.
Kareena:wow..direct sab kehne ke baad indirect?
Ragini being feared: shouldn't i have said that..oh God why i being so stupid and jhalli?
Kareena smiles:however you did it!
Ragini :i have called him so many times i am sure he would think me as chipku or a Playgirl.
Kareena laughs: Playgirl!!!
Ragini:i am not joking out here.
Kareena:okay okay now don't get angry.

Sanskar who was analysing a file.
Suddenly her words rings in his ears.
"should i write "S" in my mehendi or not?i was thinking about it"
He laughs at the way she asked him.

After sometime
It was the late night.
Ragini wasn't getting the sleep thinking that did she really do some stupidity talking with Sankalp unaware to the fact that she actually spoke Sanskar not Sankalp.

While here Sanskar also couldn't sleep with the thought of what is happening to him.he was urging to listen to her cute talks!

Sanskar:Ragini.
He smiles.he didn't wanted think about her being joined hands with opposition party.if he could then he want to talk to her always for forever.
His inner voice just popped up a question.'what do you mean by If you could? Listen you are the one who marks every things as yours when just have a thought of just getting it.'
He smiles broadly:yup.what's mine is mine.and she is also mine.whoever she belongs to but now she belongs to me.only me!

The next day.

Ragini was checking out her phone whether Sankalp will call her or not.
She thinks to call him by herself but drops the idea thinking he might not like her interrupting again and again.

Sanskar was discussing about the diamonds.
His father suggest him that he would himself go there and Sanskar should stay back.
Sanskar:no dad it's riskier i would go!
To which his father:no son.i would do that.i have already turned you like me,which wasn't your mother's wish.so I can't change what have happened but this time i will go just 40 days it is!!
Sanskar nods once after he requests him a lot.

His father:well i got to know.did you like the girl?
Sanskar:dad?!
He smiles being surprised.he shift his gaze to Raj to which he shrugs his shoulder.
Sanskar:you cannot keep something inside you isn't it?
Raj:no i was just..
Sanskar:you just do just..
His father:anyways i am leaving to east America now itself.so when i return i would listen good news.
Sanskar smiles and takes his blessings.
His father goes from there.

While Sanskar punches Raj.
Raj: it's good only know..
Sanskar: between did you investigate about her.
He gives a tight lipped smile.
Sanskar:why is this for?
Raj:because there isn't anything like that you can go ahead with her!
Sanskar smiles:but how did she got my number!
Raj: that's what the mystery is...but i guess it's her misunderstanding.it could be possible if she have missed the number.
Sanskar thinks..
Raj:it isn't possible that someone can get your number this easily.well don't worry...what exactly happened i would tell you soon.

While here Ragini returns from the hospital.its been the 6 but still he didn't call her.
And she move out and was shocked to find Sankalp there.who just then was about to ring the bell.
Ragini herself:did he got to know about me?and came here to ask my hand for the marriage?
Sankalp smiles at her and looks inside.
When shekar comes:arey Sankalp you here.

Sankalp smiles:Well..
Ragini was standing in between them.
Shekar:Ragini..get away from his way!
Ragini moves and goes inside but hides to listen what they are speaking.
Shekar:Ragini..bring some tea beta.
Ragini gets annoyed but soon smiles that she should make something speacial so that he get impressed of her cooking.
But still moves slowly so that she could listen about what they are speaking.

Sankalp:well i wanted to talk about a serious thing..
Ragini got excited.
Sankalp: actually many of people are intending to go to pilgrimage so our team just thought of fulfilling those peoples who cannot afford to go.so we are collecting donations..
Ragini stretch her lips with disappointment but soon smiles.how nice he is?working day and night for someone else.
She goes to kitchen and makes up a special masala tea and places her own baked cookies.she knew her father won't leave her cookies without praising her baking skills!

Ragini takes the tea and cookies and places there on table move in and hides.
But to her misery her father didn't even say that those cookies were baked by her.
Sankalp:okay now i will leave.
Shekar:come again if you need anything.okay you don't need to hesitate.
Sankalp smiles:who will hesitate with the home like their own.
They smiles.
Ragini too smiles listening him.
And he leaves from there.

Later at the night..

Sanskar was smiling sitting on the couch.
Damn,he want to meet her now!
Sanskar smiles and sees her photograph.
And picks up his phone.
But the next minute she only calls him.he laughs a bit seeing her caller ID.
Before he picks the call he texts something to Raj.to which he replies bavk with👍

And then he picks the call.
Ragini:you didn't call me since i thought to call you back.
Sanskar smiles nd was about to say he was busy..
Ragini:i know you were busy all the day.
Sanskar:how?
Ragini:i know that!
Ragini thinks she should not reveal her identity to him this soon.saying own home he doesn't make her his sister!

Sanskar:Ragini..how did you get my contact number?
Ragini:haww..how do you know my name?
Sanskar close his eyes: actually you only told me right.
Ragini:did i say my name?
Sanskar:yeah..
Ragini:obviously who is there to tell my name other than me.
Sanskar:yeah!

Ragini: why didn't you call me.oh yes you were busy right.so i was waiting for your call.no but always works come first.i know but sometimes i just don't remember it.
Sanskar smiles to the fact that she was herself answering to the question which was asked by her only.

And Raj comes and signs something through his arms.
While Sanskar smiles.
He texted him about to check whether if there is any signal tapping him.to which it was negative.

Ragini:you didn't tell me is it yes or no?
Sanskar:umm...i mean i will tel you directly.
Ragini:so that you see me isn't it?
Sanskar sees her photographs: yeah something like that!
Sanskar:but currently i am busy with some work and i will meet you once i get free.
Ragini: okay no problem.

While janki sees her talking.
Janki:Ragini.
Ragini widens her eyes:i will call you later.
She quickly disconnects the call.
Sanskar smiles.

While Janki:Ragini with whom you are talking at this night?
Ragini:woh woh..
Janki smiles:boyfriend!
Ragini looks on.
Janki:i and your dad used to talk like this..
Ragini:wow!
Janki:you know your dad used come on his cycle behind my house and just to see me.
Ragini:Aww.
Janki:and once your dadi caught him.and one more thing Ragu..love that person who would be ready to marry you because some boys finds this as time pass.
Ragini:no mumma he is not like that.
Janki:okay.i know my daughter won't be wrong.besides your dad was asking me today If Ragini has someone in her life.i thought to ask you but don't know it went out of my mind but i will tell him too.between when will you make us meet him?
Ragini:not soon mumma.i need sometime.
Janki smiles:you need or he needs?
Ragini: actually he is busy nowadays so..
Janki:yeah.. it's good once he gets free then make us meet him.
Ragini smiles and nods.unaware to the fact what blunder have occurred!

Few days passed.Ragini used to talk to Sanskar thinking him to be Sankalp.and it won't be a day to Sanskar if he doesn't speak to her.and he decides to meet her soon as possible.

One day..
Ragini sees Sankalp.who was on the abiyan of Swach Bharat.
Ragini:should i tell him?that it's me who is talking to him from so many days?
Ragini nods in no:let me just reveal it to him on the phone call.then will see his reaction but he told he himself will meet.

Ragini:why i am so confused of what to do and what not!
And the day passes.Sanskar called her but found her phone switched off.
He was feeling restless

Next day.

Sanskar was on Air rifle shooting.
Which was not upto the mark.
Next he picks up a Gun.he was upset of not talking to Ragini.
He shoots still it's not upto the mark.

Raj was seeing this from past half an hour:you seem upset dude!
Sanskar angrily shoots continuously but he couldn't point it out to his aim.

Raj:Sanskar calm down.what happened?
Sanskar:she is been a daily routine to me.
Raj: i thought one person would not go restless because of love.
Sanskar gave him a look.
Raj:why don't you go and meet her.how far is Agra for you.if you wish you can reach within minutes.
Sanskar:i cannot just go leave all the foundations here.it might not affect you but dad is in this position for unprivileged peoples.
Raj:dude there is hundreds of people to look after it and dad have asked you to look after your life or else why would he himself go to America!
Sanskar thinks:but why didn't she call me and it's switch off too.
Raj:Go and find it.

While here Ragini was returning to home.
She was upset thinking that as her mother said.Sankalp is having a time pass on her.
She stops near a park.

And sits there and picks up her phone.and switches it on.and finds 7 missed calls from Sankalp.
Ragini:i should have not switched off my mobile.now he would think me as a play girl.let me just call him.

But before she could call.she heard some shouts.
And sees people gathered.
And thinks of watch it out.

And moves towards it.
And sees a guy kneeling towards a girl and he forwards a heart shaped balloon to her: will you marry me?
Girl was surprised and tears brims her eyes of happiness.
But soon tears brims Ragini's eyes too not because of the proposal but the proposing person. Who is revealed to be Sankalp.
While the girl nods in yes and she picks balloon and he slides the ring on her finger.
Ragini moves from there sadly.
And kareena in front of her.
Ragini goes from there sadly as she couldn't see it.

She goes to home and silently cries in her room.
Ragini:does one day affect like this? I shouldn't have switched off my phone.

And her phone rings and sees the caller ID and mutters:Sankalp?
Ragini :why is he calling me now?may be to call me for the wedding!!
She doesn't pick the call at first but soon picks it.

Sanskar:where were you?Ragini are you fine?why did you switched off your mobile?
Ragini:so what?do you need me now also?
Sanskar confused:what happened?is everything alright?
Ragini: I didn't expect you will ask this.just one day I didn't call...
Sanskar:that one day went like a ages to me.
Ragini:so now when is the wedding?
Sanskar:for that i should...
Ragini:no need now tho i am not telling you my identity.
Sanskar:you are crying?but why what happened i am not understanding anything!

Ragini:now is anything left to speak.good bye I don't want to talk to you from this moment!
Sanskar was shocked: but tell me what i did that you took such big step.
Ragini: what is there to tell!
Sanskar bit angrily:will you say or not?
Ragini got scared a little.
Sanskar:i am asking you what's my mistake but you...
Ragini: couldn't you say that you have already someone else in your life.
Sanskar:what?
Ragini: today you just proposed that girl and you are marrying her!!

Sanskar:eh? propose?which girl??
Ragini: haww.. So you are playing with me?i also planned for a nickname for us RagSan or SanGini but it's just
Sanskar interrupts: playing?? What??in my whole life i have spoke with a girl then it's you only!
Ragini: i saw you proposing her. I don't know her name!
Sanskar:you saw me proposing a girl where?how can you see me?
Ragini:i have 2 eyes!
For a moment he smiles.

Ragini:i don't want to talk to you. Good bye!!
She disconnects the calls.
Sanskar was confused but smiles too.
Sanskar: just some hours Ragini i gonna meet you.

The next day.
Ragini opens her eyes as she felt her mother's touch.
Janki was caressing her hair sitting beside her.
Ragini wakes up :mumma!
Janki:what happened beta you slept early.that too without having a dinner?
Ragini:mom i just didn't felt to have one.i am getting late.
Janki:is everything alright?
Ragini:yeah mom!!
She goes to washroom.

Later..

Ragini was waiting for bus since she didn't got her scooter to return back to home.
Someone stood beside her.
Ragini turns and finds an unfamiliar face smiling at her and he raise his eyebrows.
And he is revealed to be Sanskar.
She smiles weakly and then looks at her watch.
Sanskar:still now..what happened?
Ragini looks at him confused:what happened?
Sanskar: that's what i am asking!
Ragini: that's what i am asking too.

He was been never been so nervous like this.Sanskar Maheshwari and nervous are like two poles but this girl made it meet.
Ragini notices Sankalp moving on the bike there and behind him his gf was sitting.

Ragini turns to Sanskar:you were saying something!
Sanskar looks confused as if she knew him or not!
Sanskar:no..i mean do you know me?
Ragini was angry seeing Sankalp and his Gf:are you a celebrity that i will know you.
Sanskar:ohh..

And the bus comes she climbs and goes.
Sanskar was confused.

Sanskar got a call:hmm.
He moves to his car where few body guards were present.
He sits on the car.

After sometime..

It was a music band concert going on.
Ragini have come with Kareena and Riyan.

Riyan:didi bring me the cotton candy.please!

While on the other side few people held a person and grabs him.

Ragini:now only we cane and you..
Riyan:di please please.
Kareena:and popcorn for me.
Ragini glares both of them but goes to bring that.

She goes and someone just collide with her.
And she notice a man being tied and taken and was in hostages of 2 well built persons.
But she goes to the shop and buys the cotton candy and popcorn.
And was about to go when she notices the same man struggling butthey take him from back side.
She found it fishy and went behind them.
It was bit far then the concert.
Where the person was taken to someone.
He kneels.

And she found a familiar face who points the gun on to his head as a ray of light hit and he moved front.
It was sanskar.and he shoots the person's left arm.
Ragini in fear shouts.
And his eyes falls on her and she quickly runs from there.

Ragini runs as fast as she could and she was shivering with the fear.
Ragini grabs kareena and riyan from there.
Both of them are confused.
Riyan:didi.
Ragini: don't ask ne anything let's leave from here soon as possible.
She stops rickshaw and trio gets inside.
Both of them were confused of why Ragini behaved like that.

Next day...
It was a Sunday.
Kareena calls Ragini.
Ragini receives the call:yes kareena.
Kareena:Ragu am sorry.
Ragini confused:did you hit your head somewhere why are you asking for the sorry!
Kareena:please Ragini I don't know what will be your..
Ragini interrupts:but tell me what happened!
Kareena: actually the phone number.
Ragini:which number.
Kareena:there was a mistake in the phone number of Sankalp actually these days you spoke to someone else not sankalp.
Ragini shouts:whatt?

Kareena:Ragini actually last 6 number confusion.it not 654321.its 621621.
Ragini shocked:what kareena?that means i didn't speak to Sankalp.and in these days i was speaking to someone else.i will kill you for this!
Kareena:i am sorry jaggu told fancy number i got confused.
Ragini:oh god i confessed to someone else he was been...
Kareena:do one thing.come to the society park we will speak him there.we will tell about the confusion.he would understand it.
Ragini:yeah i will come first to kill you only!

Later at the park.
Ragini scolds kareena but she can't do more than that also.
But soon calls Sanskar.

While Sanskar smiles seeing her caller ID.
He picks the call.

Ragini:hello..
Sanskar:there is some confusion for sure.isnt it?
Ragini:yeah.actually I don't how to proceed with.actually it's a number confusion.
Sanskar:i knew it.
Ragini: so sorry that i..
Sanskar smiles:well who is the person whom you called to?i was also thinking what proposing you spoke about.. don't tell me he proposed some other girl
Ragini: actually..you got to know right.i called you to inform you.sorry I won't dist..
Sanskar:wait wait..this was your confusion and this was your misunderstanding and I don't know anything but mera yeh dil tumpe aagaya hai!
Ragini:kya?
Sanskar:wohi jo tumne suna!

Sanskar:now you will meet me everyday.
Ragini:sorry..i told you right it's a misunderstanding.
Sanskar:okay then i will meet you.
Ragini:do you even know who i am?
Sanskar:let me just see i would be in front of you tomorrow at same time.let me see you will identify me or not!
Ragini disconnects the call.

Ragini:what type of problem this?
Kareena: don't worry it's not easy to track you.i think he just casually told.

Ragini:from past 3 days my life is turning upside down.Oh God please save me!

Next day..

Ragini returns from her home from hospital.it was a hectic day since there was many patients.
Ragini rings the bell of her home.
And Sanskar opens the door!

Ragini was shocked seeing him.
She fears of seeing him and she remembers the shootout.
Sanskar smiles.

Ragini moves back and was about to turn.
Riyan:didi where are you going?
Ragini:Riyan woh...
Riyan thinks:he is our....what to say?
Sanskar:PG.
Riyan:PG..
Ragini:haan?

Janki comes:Ragini...you came!!
Ragini enters inside.
And drags her mother inside:Why PG?
Janki:well dad was thinking about this because you know right market mein bhaav kitna bhad gaya hai.
Ragini:but...
Janki:and your dad needed 1 lakh rupees for new machineries so this guy also needed a home and he gave us a all money as a advance.
Ragini:no maa he is..
Janki:very nice guy!

Sanskar listened the gossips.
He enters masking himself with a innocent face:Aunty..i think i should not live here.and I don't think i should live here if someone..i mean if you are not comfortable of me staying here.i think i should..
Janki:no beta it's not like that..she was just confused of seeing you here because she didn't knew about it.and Ragini go get fresh.i will get you coffee.sanskar beta you need a coffee.
Sanskar smiles:sure Aunty.
She goes.
While Ragini turns to go.
But still faces him.

Ragini:why are you here?
Sanskar:you saw me on that night..
Ragini:no I didn't..between why did you hurt that pers...no no I didn't see anything!!
She quickly goes inside her room.
Whike he smiles.

Later..
Ragini was sitting on the dining.
She dips the cookies on to coffee and was having it.
When Sanskar sits there.and she quickly stands.
Riyan:this is not see saw.you can sit.
Ragini sits and she was shivering.Sanskar was notices every of her reaction.
Riyan:bhaiyya..you look so cool.how?
Sanskar smiles: Because... it's secret!
Riyan:arey batao na bhaiyya please.
Sanskar : it's someone had saw me 2 days back on the night.
Ragini sweats.
Sanskar:until I don't get that person then....
Ragini interrupts shouting:Riyan....what..what you speak?i mean how much you will speak go and concentrate on studies.exams are nearing!
Riyan makes faces:she just can't stand me.

Sanskar sips the coffee:wow aunty.i have never had such coffee.
Janki who was in kitchen:oh.Thankyou beta!
Ragini herself:why i feel he is trying to impress my family.i understand it now if he does something with me then nobody gets doubt on him.
She gulps.

Sanskar:and these cookies are also yum.
Shekar who just then entered the home:Ragini have baked it.actually her cookies are something which everyone loves. And those cookies are not sugary and has perfect sugar.no much problem for a diabetic.and see the crisp like a store bought one.she is expert in baking.i am not praising as she is my daughter but this is fact!
Ragini gives a look to shekar.
That day how much she wished her father to praise her in front of Sankalp but he is praising about her with the unwanted person.
Shekar sees Ragini who was giving a strong look.she goes inside.

Shekar smiles:she is bit shy in all this!
Ragini who heard it placed the cup on slab with bit force and it broke.
Sanskar was seeing all this.he still found her cute.even though he was missing her talk but she is usually cute even if she doesn't talk.
Janki:Ragini..
Ragini picks the pisces and puts on dustbin and goes to the room.

Ragini:that day how much i wished sankalp....leave it Ragini.teri kismath hi kharab hai.But he is a criminal.did he just kill him??
Just then Ragini got a call from Sanskar.
Ragini : problems kam the kya?ek aur tapak gayi!!
She disconnects the call.

Sanskar was standing at her room door.
Sanskar:well he had challenged you of standing in front of you that's why he called it seems!
Ragini turns and sees him and was about to close the door to avoid hi but something strikes her:who?
Sanskar shrug his shoulder:and that guy had kidnapped a little kid from kindergarten.so i had to punish him.
Ragini looks on.

Sanskar:you don't trust me?i know that.he shows up a news on his phone.and identified the kidnapper as a same guy who saw.
Sanskar: that child is in hospital now because of him so had to punish him.
Ragini:you are a Police officer?
Sanskar:no..but my work is something different from them.
Ragini smiles: something like Army!
Sanskar:something like Mafia!
Ragini: oh Mafia...
He goes.
Ragini realising it: what Mafia?..did he joke?

Later at the dinner.
Ragini was placing the dishes.
She was so confused of him he was been a good one or a bad one she isn't understanding it.

Soon there comes everyone.and were having dinner.
Shekar: Sanakar bete you didn't tell about your job.what you do?
Sanskar:i have completed my MBA in Europe.and when i came here i joined dad's business and dad gave me a break so just here to have what i wanted for...
He smiles at Ragini.
Don't know why but Ragini found some other meaning in his words.
Shekar:nice..you should follow your dreams until you don't have it.you shouldn't give up.no matter whatever comes up!
Sanskar kept looking at Ragini which she was feeling different off.
She neither couldn't eat not she couldn't face him.this guy is upto something!!

Once they finish with the dinner.

Ragini goes to her room.
When she got a call from Sanskar.
Ragini picks the call:i told you right it was a mistake and a misunderstanding above all.see i am gonna block you.
Sanskar smiles laying on the bed:if you did that then your mom dad gonna get surprise gift tomorrow.
Ragini: what's that?
Sanskar: son-in-law.
Ragini: don't be over confident.
Sanskar: yes over confident i am.because i will show them the messages you sent me.i have the call recordings and oh no..what if they listen.nothing then it will be a benefit to me.
Ragini somewhat got doubt on sanskar.
She slowly sneaks out the room.

Sanskar:between your mom dad were the great lovers of 1990.
She stops her steps.
Sanskar:they would feel Aww..and proud of you.
Ragini:how do you know that 1990..
Sanskar:i know everything babe.
Ragini shocked:babe..yuck.
Sanskar:see you only went to mehendi!
Ragini:i am sorry.i just misunderstood.can't you just forget it just like that!
Sanskar:Aww..okay i will forget the phone calls and everything on a one condition.
Ragini:what is that?
Sanskar:will you marry me?
Ragini:shut up yaar i told you right it's a misunderstanding.

She moves to sanskar's room and peeps on window.he was typing something on laptop.
She curves her lips down:yeh nahi hai.
And moves while Sanskar picks the which he kept near by.

Sanskar:kya nahi hai.
Ragini quickly comes back and peeps again as she felt the voice familar near by.
But he was still on the laptop.
He turns and sees her and raise his eyebrows twice a times:what?
Ragini hides her phone behind her:no i was just..
Sanskar:just what?
Ragini:hawa khane jaa rahi thi bass.
Sanskar:jao jao shaukh se jao.

He shifts his gaze on to laptop and continues with typing.
She sees Bluetooth on his ear.
Still her mind asked her to investigate.
Sanskar:check out the mail quickly and approve the deal.okay!
He was talking about something else.
Ragini:nahi hai.
She goes to the room.
While sanskar picks up the phone and removes the Bluetooth.

Sanskar stood and checks as if she really went back to her room or not.
He smiles:hello??!!

Ragini doesn't speak anything.
Sanskar:where you going in between?hello?
Ragini:please forget it.
She disconnects the call!

Next day..

Ragini was doing yoga in the early morning in her room balcony.
When her eyes fall on the girl around her society were seeing at her home.
Ragini:why are they seeing like this?
She stood and peeps down the balcony and sees Sanskar working out!
Ragini:isko dekh rahe hai yeh log?
She makes faces but she felt wierd seeing those girls who were giving her a look.the girl opposite to her home.
Girl:Ragini..who is he?
Ragini: tumse Matlab?
Girl:cousin hai kya?why are you being rude?
Ragini smiles:no no sheena.he isn't the cousin but a paying guest!
Girl:oh..i thought he is your cousin somewhere he looks like you.
Ragini:whatt?
Ragini moves inside:iski tho mein!
Sanskar have heard them.he smiles a little.

She looks at the mirror:in which angle i and him look same?her vision has some problem!
She moves out:suno..yeh sab bandh karo.
Sanskar faces her:what?
Ragini:stop working out here.
Sanskar:this is my routine and why i should stop?
Ragini:whatever do inside your room.
Sanskar:but why?
Ragini:look everyone here are looking at you ...
Sanskar:so what?they are seeing me not you!
He smiles.
Ragini:accha.. theek hai.i just told it as i felt weird then it's your choice.
He picks up a towel and wipes his face.

He moves in passing by her.but stops:you were also seeing me right?Aww!!
She looks at him weirdly.
Ragini:i do have some other work then that!!

Just then someone rings the bell.
Ragini sees Sankalp.
Sanskar looks at Sankalp and at Ragini whose expression was blank.

Sankalp smiles at Ragini:daddy hai ghar pe?
Ragini was lost in some thoughts and sanskar pats her.
She nods:ji bhulati hoon.
She goes.

Sankalp smiles at sanskar:aap?
Sanskar:PG.
Sanskalp:oh nice.Sankalp..
He forwards his hand to sanskar.sanskar shakes his hand with him:sanskar!
Sankalp:candid.our 3 letters are same!
Sanskar smiles.
And suddenly something strikes him "RagSan" which Ragini made up a name.

Soon shekar comes:looks like you got a friend Sankalp!
Sankalp:yes uncle.between coming 21st is my wedding.you all have to come.i don't want to listen any reason but i want your presence on my big day!
Shekar: definitely!!
Sankalp:Aunty..
Janki smiles at him:you have to come.your family is like my family uncle.i would feel my own parents and siblings attended my wedding.

Ragini who was bringing the juice.she drops it in shock!
Everyone looks at her.
While she was in a dilemma."did he just consider her as a sibling?"
Sanskar was seeing her each and every reaction.don't know why but he felt to laugh louder!

Ragini:sorry!!
She picks the glass.
Sankalp: it's okay.everytime she supports me in each of my protests.couldn't just thank her personally.between thankyou.
Ragini's face turned like she tasted a raw karela!

Sankalp:Sanskar you too..
He gives the wedding card to him and shekar.
Shekar:Ragini bring some tea for Sankalp.
Sankalp:no no no no uncle actually i have to go many places since very less time is remaining. Invitation shopping preparations etc..
Janki: after marriage bring your wife here.
Sankalp:yeh bhi bhala koi poochne ki baat hai.definitely.i will leave now..
All nods and he goes.

Beside all this Sanskar was seeing the invitation and the contact number on it.
He looks at Ragini whose expression states how angry she was!
Sanskar laughs a bit as finally he could get the complete history!
Maybe he should not laugh at this but what to do.sometimes he do have this bad habit!

3 days passed.and Sanskar didn't call her.because somewhat upset and angry too.but he did try to cheer her and somewhat he succeeded too.but still she was upset.

A lady rings the bell and riyan opens the door.
Lady:mummy hai ghar pe?
Riyan:haan hai?
He sees the plastic container in her hand.
She enters inside once she spots janki.

Lady:bhabhi ji..can i get some sugar?
Janki smiles:yeah sure..
Lady gives the container to her: don't fill it like everytime..
Janki smiles:arey isme kya badi baat hai.

Riyan was seeing it and moves muttering something.when Sanskar stops him: what happened?
Riyan:pammi aunty came here.every day after 2 weeks she comes for the sugar or salt or vegetables.and brings the big container and says to mom to not fill it.if she is not intended to fill it she would have brought the small box or bowl.such drama queen grumpy!
Sanskar laughs.
Riyan:see she comes at the time of 5.then she know mom would be at home.

Pammi:suna hai..that a PG is living here!
Janki smiles:yeah.
Pammi:nahi ghar mein ek jawaan beti hai....
Janki:arey..sanskar is a nice guy.like a family.its not new of keeping a PG.
Pammi: I didn't mean that bhabhi ji but today's time what to say?
Sanskar listened all this!!

Pammi:we can't even trust own family these days..
Janki smiles:sometimes we happen to trust a stranger who actually turns out to be close than a family.and Sanskar is one of them.
Sanskar smiles.
Pammi:hmm..so tho hai because you are a teacher so you know how people would be..we are illiterates.
Janki:aisa nahi hai..
Pammi:We are searching a good proposal for Neha.she is elder to Ragini also!
Janki: that's nice!!

Pammi:so thought..why don't we see the guy near to us.i mean to say....this guy Sanskar.as you say i find him perfect for neha.as you say he is a nice guy then i thought...
Janki notices Sanskar near the doorstep.who nodding in no continuously.

Janki:Pammi.he is nice guy but everyone have their own choice.
Pammi:but we can show him our Neha!
Riyan who saw all this standing in the kitchen.
Riyan:Pammi aunty..tell us what and all you want for our house?first you want onions garlics sugar salt pepper milk yogurt.then for functions you take table chair sofa and glass plate bowl and now you want Sanskar bhaiyya also?
Sanskar coughs

Pammi was embarrassed as she saw Sanskar.
Janki:Riyan.you shouldn't talk in between elders.go to your room.
Riyan pouts:i will go.. later she will ask the house too.

Sanskar enters the kitchen and takes water bottle and points to it.as he is here for this and goes.

Ragini enters the home.
When she heard pammi:we ask things because we don't have but you..
Janki:pammi..riyan is kid..
Pammi: what parents talk that only kids will talk no!

Riyan sits beside Sanskar.
Riyan:you know she is lying.uncle says he will bring the grocery but she denies saying why to bring when we get for free.
Sanskar laughs silently.
Riyan:she covers her house table and and takes ours.papa have changed the glass of table 8 times because either it would be broken or damaged.

Ragini enters inside the kitchen.but she didn't say anything.she was confused of why Pammi is making a scene.
Janki:did i say it pammi.
Pammi:i always considered Ragini and Riyan like my own kids...
Ragini signs her mother what?
She just cries and goes.

Riyan to sanskar: tomorrow she will come for onion.Rate is high no. and mom will 6 onions instead of 2.because mom is sad thinking she would be hurt but i think this time mom will give 1 kg onion!
Riyan laughs seeing Sanskar laughing and both hifies.

Ragini:what happened?
Janki:pammi brought marriage proposal for sanskar.
Ragini:who that Neha?
Janki:kya hua?
Ragini:sanskar would turn bankrupt just by her shopping only.
Janki:Ragini you also started..

Ragini moves out: that's the truth mom.
She smiles.
And sees Sanskar who saw her.
Ragini:just miss for your bankruptcy.
She and Riyan laughs!

Janki:how many times i told you should not say like that..she didn't ask money from you and shop.
Riyan:when did dii say that she asked money?
Janki:dii ka Chamcha..but Sanskar..
Sanskar looks at her.
Janki:some what these two are right because you deserve a better girl then her.
Sanskar smiles and himself:yeah and she is here only.
He looks at Ragini.
Ragini who was smiling feels his gaze and she felt something different this time!!

Later..

Ragini was in room writing a report about something at the late night...
Which she have to submit to hospital by tomorrow.
She was tired too.

When someone places a coffee on her table.
Ragini smiles: thankyou mum..
She sees Sanskar.

Sanskar:sorry without permission i came.actually i was making a coffee and saw you working thought to make for you too.
Ragini smiles:Thankyou.

Ragini sips the coffee: it's nice..
Sanskar:thankyou!
She continues with her but suddenly something strikes her and smiles and turns to sanskar who was about to move out of the room.
Ragini: Sanskar...
He smiles turns.
Ragini:you sound like someone.
Sanskar:who?!
Ragini:umm.. there's someone..
Sanskar nods.

Ragini:how will you sleep after drinking the coffee?
Sanskar smiles:well today i am ain't getting sleep!
Ragini:neha might be awake.i can show her to you!!
She laughs.
Sanskar:teasing?

Ragini:i have lots of work to do..can you help me?
Sanskar smiles: that's my pleasure...
Ragini:can you type?
Sanskar:sure.
She gives him a file and he types.

Sanskar who was typing:between are you single?
Ragini who was writing something looks at him.
Sanskar:if you don't mind!
Though he knows he wanted to listen from her.
Ragini smiles:yeah am single but i am confused...
Sanskar:confused of what?
He continues with the typing..

Ragini:confused about Love and Attraction.may be i would stay confused for all my life.actually i know what both are...but I don't understand how i really get to know about it.whether i am in love or a mere attraction or it is just a random feeling due to the hormones.i don't understand it!
Sanskar:you know i am also used to be confused about this..but some days ago i changed!

Ragini:means?
Sanskar:means i understood about it.
Ragini:then explain na.i want to know!!
Sanskar:no you might find it lame!
Ragini:no say.. I won't find it because i want to know it.You know mom and dad were friends from school but they fell in love after an year of their college.
Sanskar:wow..
Ragini:what wow?how can they fall in love after an year of their college when both had a different field.earlier mom didn't used to like dad he used to look like a 60's movies villain!
Sanskar laughs.
Ragini: seriously mumma used to say this always.you know what made her fall in love with him..that was his talking ways the space he gave to her and his care.but i don't understand this because some say love at first sight.and I don't have a slightest about.. is it true or not!

Sanskar: you know even i don't know all this...but maybe there is a first sight love story.sometimes it's filmy and sometimes we should also see the reality.as Ragini sone say close your eyes and your heart will show the picture of your love.such a big nonsense it it.if you will close your eyes then you will see me now.i am here in your mind now.because we are speaking and you are listening to me.your mind have took my picture.whenever you listen something like this there are high chances that you remember my words and you can see me.it isn't love.those who believe like that then that's crap because in next moment if you close your eyes you might see someone else because that guy might have cared for you or helped you a little.it totally depends on who you met recently or someone who is still hidden in your mind not because of love but by their words or actions.if this was been called love rasthe pe jaane wale har insaan se tumhe pyaar ho jata.

Ragini went back to flashback when she just told Sankalp being handsome to kareena and later she asked to close her eyes and see if she truly loves Sankalp or not!

Ragini:you have much knowledge about all this?did you love someone?
Sanskar who was typing faces her:what you feel?
Ragini:i feel yes that you are in love!
He smiles.
Ragini:Aww..so sweet.between where is she?
Sanskar:right here in front of me!
Her smile vanished for a moment and then she laughs:very nice sense of humour!
Ragini: between did you confess it to her?
Sanskar:yeah but not in a proper way.
Ragini:how did you fell in love?means you gave this lecture then i must know right.
Sanskar:just by her voice!
Ragini:haan?you only told all about first sight and all.and now you are saying...
Sanskar:i told you right sometimes filmy things works!
And she laughs:you are confusing me!

Sanskar:see i was like always drowned in my job I didn't had a time to look at myself.and she entered.now i can say that i am changed.see i am on break for her or else definitely even at this time too i would be doing some work but she changed me.every night i wait for her her call completing all my work as quickly as possible.that gives me happiness when i talk to her.an unexplainable feeling like i want to describe but still I can't..i understood i am in love because of my mom.she used to say that a person who is the reason for your changes like beautiful changes sometimes you speak crazy or act crazy because of that person.the moment you will find only that person is important like where you are so comfortable to talk to her anything sometimes we do have a close friends but there are things which we can't share it to them also Like I AM SHARING THIS TO YOU.i can't share this to anyone else.because that person have a special place in your heart.

Though he hinted it towards her numerous times.still she didn't understand it's her whom he love!
Ragini smiles:wow.. it's magical!
Sanskar:yeah!

Janki who was standing out of the room.as she woke up from her sleep to bring water and saw then discussing about love.she smiles somewhere she found him confessing his feelings to Ragini indirectly.

Sanskar:and here it's done.
He gives her the file back.taking a printouts.
Ragini:you know what..your girl is very lucky!
Sanskar:if you are saying this then i might believe it.
Ragini confused:what?
Sanskar just smiles..

Sanskar:my mum used to say always that a moment is enough to decide your future whom you live with..
Ragini: do you know i was been upset of something...and realised I shouldn't have been....
She curves her lip down.

Ragini:between i wanted to ask you a one more thing..what you do?i mean your profession?
Sanskar:i told you right.
Ragini:did you get only me for your prank.

Sanskar: no i am saying truth.
Ragini sarcastically: rehne dho.i have seen in the TV how Mafia's live!
Sanskar:oh how they live?
Ragini:you don't have the mafia personality only..then just leave other thing.
Sanskar smiles:but you did saw me that day remember?
Ragini:that day..you gave him to police i know right.i read the article yesterday on the paper... Mafia ji.between Mafia won't help people they kill innocents and do gambling smuggling.but sometimes i think do they exist?earlier might have been the days they might have existed but now i Don't think so!
Sanskar smiles:not everyone are like that!
Ragini:but they do the illegal things and...
Sanskar:leave it.
She looks at him and smiles.
Sanskar:what happened?
Ragini:nothing..
Sanksar stands:now sleep it's already late now!
Ragini nods.

He was about to go.
Ragini : Sanskar.
He turns to her:hmm..
Ragini nods in no.
He smiles tapering his eyes at her and pat twice a times on her head.
He smiles and goes.

While she touch her head...and smiles

Naye-naye naina mere dhoonde hain
Dar-badar kyun tujhe

Next day...
Ragini who was passing by sanskar's room but sees him sleep through the window.
She look around where her mother was in kitchen and father was outside talking to some of his friends.
She quickly enters into his room slowly.
She smiles and takes her phone and opens the camera s she thought of taking a selfie with sleeping sanskar.
She bends a little and clicks the numerous selfie.
She senses him moving in his sleep.

Naye-naye manzar yeh tak.te hain
Iss kadar kyun mujhe

She sees the sunlight was disturbing his sleep.
She stood a shield but in nick of time he turns and sleeps.
She curves her lip down but smiles.

Zara-zara phoolon pe jhadne laga dil mera
Zara-zara kaanton se lagne laga dil mera

Later..
Ragini was serving on to herself and sees the empty seat of sanskar.
She imagines him sitting there and smiling at her by raising his eyebrows.
And she nods in nothing but soon realises he is not present there.

Main pareshaan pareshan pareshaan pareshaan
Aatishein woh kahaan.

Ragini who was in hospital.
Someone calls her and turns she sees Sanskar as a peon.
Sanskar:mam you called me!
Ragini nods being lost..
When the peon again calls her and reality strikes her it was the peon not Sanskar.whom she called to handover the reports. Which she got it ready the last night with the help of Sanskar!

Main pareshaan pareshan pareshaan pareshaan
Ranjishein hain dhuaan haan..

Few days passed making Ragini to fall head over heals for Sanskar.
When Ragini walks out of the cabin..
She notices Sanskar talking to a nurse..
He sees her and smiles.and she looks other side and then faces him but realises it's someone else.

She walks past from there and finds Sanskar in pharmacy.
She close her eyes and this time doesn't find anyone there.

Be-baat khud pe marne lagi hoon
Marne lagi hoon

Ragini walks out of the hospital when she sees a sanskar in watchman.
Ragini:arghh..what is happening with me???
He greets her.and she sees him and smiles and greets back and this time too it was not sanskar

Bebaak aahein bharne lagi hoon
Bharne lagi hoon

Ragini was waiting for bus when Someone stops car in front of her.
And the person is revealed to be Sanskar.
Sanskar:Ragini..i am going home only come..
Ragini mutters:not again please.
She turns her face and looks for bus.
Sanskar confused:Ragini..
He gets down the car and she sees him approaching her.
Ragini:is he real?no how can he come here?
Sanskar:Ragini?what happened?
Ragini looks at him.
He smiles:what happened?
She nods her head and lowers her lashes but again sees him and finds him there.
Ragini confused:Sanskar?
Sanskar laughs:do i look that changed in one day that you couldn't identify me?
Ragini was embarrassed:no!!
Sanskar:come.i am going home only!
Ragini:no my friend is waiting at a coffee shop!
Sanskar:oh..okay.
He was about to go.
Ragini:but..but if you don't mind waiting for 5 minutes then...
Sanskar smiles:oh sure..what 5 you take 15 minutes.

Chaahat ke cheete hai, khaare bhi meethe hai
Main kya se kya ho gayi

Ragini meets with kareena in a coffee shop.
Kareena notices Sanskar standing outside waiting for Ragini.
Kareena signs her of who is he?
Ragini smiles signs him and her and raises her eyebrows and her invisible collar as if indicating how?
Kareena widens her:OMG...Most lovely couple.
Ragini covers her mouth immediately:shh..now will you announce to the whole world!!
Later she gives a file to kareena for which she was here!

Zara-zara fitrat badalne laga dil mera
Zara-zara kismat se ladne laga dil mera

Once she gives it to her she moves out.
Ragini: Sanskar..
He who was scrolling down the feeds looks at her.
Ragini:would you mind to have a cup of coffee with me?
Sanskar smiles:Ragini are you alright?
Ragini:no you helped me a lot so ..
Sanskar smiles and nods.

Main pareshaan pareshan pareshan pareshaan
Kaisi madhoshiyaan...
Main pareshaan pareshaan pareshaan pareshaan
Mastiyaan Mastiyaan...

Sankalp who just then entered the coffee shop notices RagSan.
Sankalp:hey Sanskar!!
Sanskar smiles and stands.

This time...Ragini kept seeing Sanskar as if he is only present around and she was seeing his smile.
While talking sanskar brush his hair.don't know why but she found him so charming when does that.
And then she lands up to reality when Sankalp called her!

Sankalp:Ragini..you will come to my wedding right?
Ragini smiles:sure i will come.
Sankalp:between i hope I didn't disturb you both!
Sanskar:no..nothing like that!
Sankalp smiles:between enjoy and you both looks so awesome together.like made for each other!
Sanskar tried to correct his misunderstanding.between Ragini danced mentally.
Didn't you heard if your Ex says you will get a better person than me then you no need to worry because it's gonna happen sooner or later to be true because they pray it from heart.it sounded same to her.and uff.... his words.she definitely wanted to make sankalp eat some sweet.

Sanskar: actually we aren't the couple...
Though he didn't wanted to say.he didn't wanted Ragini to have any bad impression on her.
Ragini looks at him.and all her excitement drowned for a second
While Sankalp simply smiled at him.
Ragini forwards a Cadbury to Sankalp which he accepts.

Sankalp:if not now then soon...
To which both smiled within themselves.

Later both of them were returning.some butterflies inside them were tickling them due to which they can't control their smile.
Both sees eachother at a time with a smile.
He brush his hair.
She closed her eyes and herself:damn...why he look so charming??God i would file a complaint on you that how can you make someone so charming?
While he notice her smile:God...why you made her so cute that i cannot control myself.this is really not fair to me.

Ragini herself:no no.. I can't control myself anymore.i have to tell him my feelings.
Sanskar himself:she loves Sankalp.
Ragini herself:i thought i love Sankalp but you don't know you made me realise the true feelings.
Sanskar himself:but would she be ready for the relationship?
Ragini herself:but he loves someone else.
Sanskar:would she accept me after knowing my identity?but i love her.

Soon they reach home...

Lots and lots of question were running in their mind due to which they couldn't have a wink of sleep.

It was the new day of their life. What was in the store today they had to wait!!!

Ragini was sitting on the cabin.
When kareena:why are you making it late go and tell him na!
Ragini looks at her: that's what i was thinking.but I don't know why there's some fear in me.
Kareena: don't think like that..go and take some flowers also.
Ragini: is it right? What he would think of me?that day he told there's a girl in his life.oh God what i was going to do!
Kareena:go and tell him na later you won't regret of not confessing it to him.
Ragini:you are saying it easily because Sanjay proposed you..and you were also in love with him.
Kareena:you know what Sanjay thought that i love someone else still he proposed me because i used to talk indirectly.
Ragini:but?..
Janki was standing at the cabin:i knew this was going to happen.
Ragini:maa!!

Janki places the tiffin on the table.
Janki:and that day he tried to let you know about his feelings many times but you being a buddhu didn't understand it.i didn't said anything that time.but i think Ragini you should tell him and i am sure he will accept.
Ragini smiles:really ma he loves me?
Janki:yes..And you know if you wait unconfessed then situation will get you confused and create more of the misunderstandings.
Ragini smiles:i will tell him now only...
Janki smiles:then go.
Kareena:and don't worry about here.i will look after it.
Ragini hugs both and goes picking up her bag.

After sometime..

Ragini moves to hone as per janki's information Sanskar at home.
But when she reached near home she saw him going in his car!
Ragini :where he is going?

While Sanskar reaches the spot where an international don Marcus who have tried to kill his dad various times was present there.

Marcus looks at Sanskar:are you the one whom my men's were in fear.
Sanskar:where is my Dad?
Marcus:Aww..so sounding like a school going kid.listen kid don't over power me with your attitude.look around here.
All his men have surrounded sanskar.
Marcus:coming to the straight point..give me the black diamonds and then i will give your dad back.
4 days back itself he got the black diamonds which was for the future of Shakti foundation where thousands of unprivileged kids study until they settle down in their life.and the needy have a food and a shelter.

Sanskar:okay.done...but how do i believe you will send back my dad safely.
Marcus: I didn't you would be so easy to tackle!
He signs one of the man.and he brings Sanskar's dad.

Marcus:now get me the diamonds come on fast.
Sanskar's father laughs.
Marcus gets confused a little and reality strikes him.

He looks around only to find half of his men or better say there was Sanskar's men masked as his.were pointing gun to his men's.and realises he was been trapped.

Sanskar: and I didn't knew trapping an international don would be so easy like this!
And he points the gun on to Marcus.
Sanskar:drop!!

Marcus tries to be smart to grab his father but in nick of time sanskar shoots on to his shoulder.
Sanskar's father takes a gun and shoots Marcus until he breathes his last.

Ragini who was hiding behind a rock.she was in tears.

While Sanskar's father hugs him.
Sanskar smiles.
Sanskar's father:now we are free of enemies!

Sanskar's father:and what about the girl?did you speak to her?
Sanskar:i am staying in her home only still it didn't work i guess.i don't know what to do dad!!
Raj:if you say we can scare her.
Sanskar gives him a look.

Ragini clutched the roses tightly which she got for Sanskar.and he covers her mouth to prevent the sounds of her sobs but still she failed.
Due to which they got alert.

She hides there and Sanskar comes towards the direction.
Sanskar:i think there's no one.
He moves.but stops.seeing the blood drops on the floor and rose petals.
And reach near ragini who was hiding and crying silently.

Sanskar:Ragini!!
He was about to hold her.
And Ragini moves back being scared of him.which hurt him.
He sees her tightly clutching the roses and the thorns have pricked her palm and blood were oozing out from it.
He holds her hand takes the roses and the card falls down.and she tries to free her hand and she successfully frees it too.
Ragini: you were staying in my home hiding your identity?
Sanskar: Ragini i was....
Ragini interrupts:what work you wanted with me?so you were in our home with some hidden intention.so did you complete with it or not?
Sanskar:Ragini you are misunderstanding..please give me a chance to elaborate it..
Ragini:i have saw you and heard you.then what else is needed.and between thankyou for...breaking me.with much expectations i have come here.but i got that which i can never forget in my whole life.i wish i had never met you.and i (joins her palms)beg you that don't show your face to me.Good bye!!
She goes from there.
He followed her and held her:Ragini please listen to me once... At least i deserve a chance to explain.
Ragini: it's not a big deal for you to scare someone or kill someone.do whatever you want but i won't be stopping today neither i want to listen to your lame excuses!
She forcefully frees her hand and goes from there.

While he stood there broken.
He sees the card and picks it and he sees "I Love You Sanskar."
He picks the roses.
His father:she is hurt and in anger and it's not the right time to explain her.
Sanskar:she too loved me dad but...
His father:i am saying to you right she would listen to you....

Sanskar:but dad...why would she accept me?even if she accepts me.will her parents accept me after knowing my identity?
His father looks on..

Same day night..
Her family went to some function.she was sitting on her room being rocked.she suddenly gets something and moves to Sanskar's room and searches whole things that she might get a clue for what reason he is here!

And she vents out her angers on vase placed there as she couldn't get anything from his stuffs.
And she could listen someone opening the door.she got feared as she knew her family won't return this early.then who is at this time and also opening the locked door?!

Ragini walked near the door and found the door open.
And she felt someone right behind her and she turns only to be hit on to the strong chest.

Ragini:You..
She didn't expected him at her home.
It was Sanskar.

Sanskar:i know you are not pleased to see me here.
Ragini angrily:and when you know that why are you here?please don't create a scene so it's better if you leave from here.
Sanskar:i know Ragini by now you would have searched my everythings.
Ragini:so you knew this gonna happen so..
Sanskar:no..you are taking me wrong.

Ragini:i don't want to see you.so it's better i myself leave from here.
She turns walks to the door.when Sanskar quickly moves closes the door:you have to listen to me.Ragini.i won't budge until you won't listen to me.

Ragini smiles:i am not interest in listening your lame excuses.you are a mafia and what else is left to know..? I don't want to live in fear with the each passing day.....
Sanskar interrupts her by pinning her on to the door covering her lips through his palm.

Sanskar:so if i want to change my life style and want live with you like a normal person.still you won't give me a chance?!
He realises he is forcing her unknowingly and soon leaves her and turns.he pulls his hair in frustration.

Sanskar turns to her.his eyes have welled up:i left everything and came here just for you.just because i was craving to listen to you.i was craving to see you in front of my eyes.but i should have kept in my mind that my background would not let me have the life i wanted still you filled hope into my meaningless life.may be whatever i was dealing with i just waited each day for your call.

Ragini:that..that mean you..
Sanskar:yes it's me.whom you confused me to be Sankalp.i didn't got to know because you didn't speak the name once.i tried to explain you too but end up making me fall in love with you.And in RagSan i got to know..it was Ragini but was not Sanskar.i came here to change myself and be with you and be a partner to you that you wish to have in your life.

He turns a little and wipes the tears which was struggling at the edge of his eyes to roll down.
He smiles:and i am grateful to you that you made me feel something different which i love to have.May be i am a Mafia and did illegal things but it goes to underprivileged peoples.i continued what my dad did...

Ragini wipes her tears:wrong number gaya tho gaya.was that necessary it should have gone to a mafia..?
He was confused of what she tried to say?though he felt more as a joke.

Ragini:everytime wrong number goes to UP wale bhaiyya or bihari bhaiyya.but why Mafia this time?
Sanskar:what you want to say?
Ragini:i had only you o what?in the whole world no in the universe.i had only you?
Sanskar:Sankalp was in search list.
Ragini:But Google started to give it's suggestion.oh my fate??
She slaps on her forehead.

Sanskar:Ragini.. I don't want to leave you at any cost please give me one chance to prove my love.
Ragini:but...now i decided i will have only arranged marriage.
Sanskar:what?stop confusing me!

Just then someone rings the bell.
She pushes him a little and turns and wipes her tears.
She opens the door only to find her parents.

Shekar looks at both and turns to janki who smiles at them.
Shekar:so what you both decided?
Ragini:arranged marriage?
Shekar:huh?!

Ragini:papa..i commit a mistake.i shouldn't have done it i loved someone and i called someone who turned out to be a mafia.
Shekar:so you Sanskar or not?
Ragini:haan?
Shekar:Sanskar have told me everything.sanskar i think you should leave now since Ragini want an arranged marriage.
Sanskar:but..
Shekar:sorry and please.

Sanskar looks at Ragini.Ragini avoids to see him.
He goes.

Ragini:papa why did he say to go?
Janki:you only wanted arranged marriage right.
Ragini:bechaara.
Shekar:you could have stopped him right?
Janki:and she will again blame us only.its good you search for a good proposal for Ragini.
They moves in

She quickly runs outside and doesn't finds Sanskar and she walks inside.

Next day..

Sanskar's father was talking over the phone.
Ragini:uncle.
He turns and she sees gun in his hand.
Ragini:nothing...
She turns.
Sanskar's father:Ragini.
She turns:uncle don't mind but anyone didn't ask you to stop all this.
Sanskar's father: unfortunately no one..
Ragini:so leave all this na uncle.lead a normal life and run your foundation not by the illegal things. Consider that your own daughter is saying this.please leave all this please.

He threw the gun aside and smiles and nods.
Sanskar was standing at the door and smiles.
His father smiles at him.
Ragini turns and sees him:how did he land?

She goes to flashback.where she and kareena met Raj and he took them here.he also said sanskar isn't present.

Ragini moves to door :excuse me.
He gives a way to her.
Ragini:thanks.
She quickly runs from there.

Sanskar:dad really?
His father smiles:always wished for a daughter.when she asked me this i couldn't deny to her.
Sanskar smiles and hugs him.

After few days.

Ragini was throwing stones on to the sea.
"Hey Ragini"someone called her.

It was Sankalp:i got to know your marriage congrats dear.
Ragini:hein??marriage?
Sankalp:between I thought you loved Sanskar.but anyways it's good.
Ragini:no no no who told you this?

Sankalp:what are you saying?today and now only is your engagement..
Ragini:what?
Sankalp:are you kidding me?here only.see there.
She turns and sees the direction.where it was decorated beautifully.

Sankalp:i was also invited i saw you here..
Ragini quickly runs to that direction.
Sankalp: Ragini.

Once she reach there finds her mother:maa..
Janki:oh sorry Ragini.. it's your engagement.
Ragini:what sorry?

Janki:we did this very soon didn't got time to talk to you.okay there is your groom if you want go and see him.
She goes.
While Ragini moves to the direction and finds a guy getting ready inside a shed.
Ragini:how dare you to say yes to marry me?do you know who i am?just one call my lover would land here in any minute.just for me he left everything and then if i say to kill you..
He turns revealing himself to be Sanskar:is it?
Ragini shocked:you.

Sanskar smiles: so?!
Ragini:no you here..
She turns.he holds her wrist:so now also you will avoid me.
And in next minute she hugs him tight which was a shock for sanskar.
He smiles and hugs her back.
Ragini:you got me sick.
Sanskar:i am sorry.
She smiles:so it was you...but...
Sanskar interrupts:will you marry me?
Ragini:no.

Sanskar:what but why?
Ragini:first engagement then mehendi Sangeet haldi and then marriage.
He laughs and she too joins.

Ragini:so it was me you said that day?
Sanskar: I don't have any other than you!
She smiles.
Ragini:promise me that you will love me same after the marriage.
Sanskar:i promise.
Ragini:more than our kids too.
Sanskar smiles and nods.
Ragini:after 25 years.
Sanskar smiles:till the day i live.
Ragini:when you become ghost then no love.
He tapers his eyes at her:no i will find sexy witch then..
Ragini opens her mouth in shock and hits him.
And he laughs:then what type of question is that?
Ragini laughs she knew that it was lame too.

Later it was the engagement.
She slides the ring on to his finger and he on her.
She sees sankalp when sanskar stood in front of her:now you are not allowed.
Ragini:i was not seeing him.
Sanskar:someone have said right only first love cannot be hidden.
Ragini:true..because my first love it you only because Sankalp is an attraction but love was you because i actually fixed his picture with your words.and I couldn't hide it too..
He smiles:first time the wrong number got me the right person.
Ragini:that was supposed to be my line but anyways you should thank god to get me in your life.
Sanskar smiles:okay Thankyou.
And she giggles

After an year.

Ragini:dad...
She calls and Sanskar's father who was cooking kichdi for the orphan kids in their foundation looks at her.she was helping him with cooking.
Ragini:where is Sanskar?
He gives her the negative reply

She goes searching for him.
And once she enters the lawn and she was surprised to see the decorations.

Sanskar from behind:Happy first wedding Anniversary..
She turns being shocked.because from recent days she was trying to make him remember but he avoided to know about it and today she herself forgot it and he....
She smiles:you remembered.
Sanskar: that's surprise.
When his dad enters there with kids and some people who are sheltered in their foundation and celebrates the anniversary.
Sanskar:now let's cut the cake.
Ragini smiles and nods.

It took some months for Sanskar to settle down as a normal person but still he was supported by Ragini and his dad.they stopped the illegal things and now being a support to underprivileged people lives along with them. Not everyone are bad sometime they need a right person and right time to change.because the situation don't give that one but a person and time does!

The end...

So how's it?

If you have any plot for Ragsan Os that you want me to write then you can let me know.but i would pick the best one and publish by this month.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 1.1K 14
Hello everyone . It's a RN story but more on a brother sister concept. Its totally my imagination and I haven't copy any part of it from anywhere bu...
4.3K 432 10
fan fiction
5.4K 561 15
A story based on kavin - purvi just peep into more
57K 3.8K 18
This story is about manan freindship and how one mistake of manik ruin thr frienship.