Tom Holland and Friends: Imag...

Bởi sadSche

Just some day dreams that I decided to write about. Some of them will have multiple parts to them, but others... Xem Thêm

Tom Holland/Your First Premiere
Tom Holland/Young Lovers
Peter Parker/I have a question
Peter Parker/ Why Her?
Harry Holland/ Meeting the Family?
Peter Parker/ He saved my life, but somehow I saved his
Tom Holland/ Young Lovers Pt. 2
Tom Holland/ Your Best Friends Brother
Tom Holland/Grounded
Peter Parker/Why Her? Pt. 2
Tom Holland and Harrison (AU)/A Sociopath
Tom Holland AU/ A Selection Tale
Tom Holland/ You know whats sad?
Tom Holland AU/ A Selection Tale pt. 2
Peter Parker AU/ The Young
Peter Parker AU: The Young pt.2
Peter Parker AU/ The Young pt.3
 Announcement
Tom Holland/ i just thought id let you know...

Peter Parker/ Lemon the Cat

102 7 1
Bởi sadSche

Despite how much you told yourself to not get attached, you did.

Peter had gotten a 2 year old rescue cat, and he gave it to you for your birthday, and to say it was cute was an understatement. It was the most adorable cat you had ever seen. It had yellowish fur, and it's eyes were a green shade. It had a very playful personality, so Peter ended up getting it lots of toys and treats. He had grown attached to the little thing during the few days he was caring for it by himself.

Peter came over to your house, giving you an abnormally large box, that had lots of holes in it. As you peered inside, you caught a glimpse of some yellowish fur. After seeing that you quickly ripped open the box.

Immediately after seeing it, you had the perfect name.

"Awww, Lemon. That's what I'll call you." You said, as you picked it up out of the box.

"Lemon?" Peter had questioned.

"Yes, Lemon. Cause of its color. And i can already tell she's sweet, just like a lemon." You state, scratching Lemon behind the ear as you looked at Peter.

After that, Peter came over to your house almost everyday. You two had grown closer while caring for Lemon.

Eventually, after almost a year of having Lemon, you and Peter decided that it was time you got an apartment together. After all, it had been two years since you guys had started dating, and both of you had steady jobs going for you. Peters job being with the Avengers, and mine a detective at the NYPD.

It was a struggle at times, to care for Lemon. One night, you had gotten home at just around 10 pm, you were exhausted from the ongoing investigation your team was working on. Your boss had to literally push you out the door to get you to leave.

As you walked into your shared apartment, you stepped in something questionable. Turning on the light in your kitchen, you looked at what it was that you stepped in. It was puke. You took off your socks and threw them in your washer, and continued your new investigation. As you looked around you saw multiple spots of this scattered throughout your house.

There was a trail of tiny little spots of puke, which you followed into your bedroom. There, lying next to an abnormally large puddle of puke, was Lemon.

You immediately called Peter, informing him of what you found. You then brought her to the pet hospital, and they examined her. They established that she had a heart worm infection. The vet then gave us some instructions on how to take care of Lemon, and some antibiotics.

This was just one of the few incidents that had happened with Lemon. She was a very sick cat, but when she was healthy, everything was so bright.

As three years past by, your relationship with Peter grew, and your love for each other as well.

After a long investigation, and a whole week of not seeing each other, Peter took you on a vacation. He had secretly gone to your boss, and got you 10 days of time off. Your 6 year old cat Lemon was dropped off at Aunt Mays, and off you went on what was probably the best trip you had ever been on.

Peter and you went on a 7 day cruise along the coast of Alaska. It was beautiful, but despite all your wishing, it had to end.

As you and Peter got off your flight home, Peter got down on one knee.

"Y/n, these past 5 years have been a blur. I wish I could slow down time, because time is just breezing by us. And I can never get enough time of just being with you. But during these past years with you, I've fallen so deeply, helplessly in love with you. I remember asking you for your number, I was terrified to say the least. But you said yes. I don't think either of us expected to get so deep into this relationship, but we did. And I'm so happy that we did. I don't really understand how you fell in love with a guy like me, but you did. Anyways, would you do me the honor of making me the happiest man in the universe, and marry me?" Peter had said, you two crying pretty much the entire time he was stuttering through his little speech.

"Yes!" You managed to get out, and Peter slipped the ring on your finger almost immediately.

You both were a mess of happy tears that day.

After about a year of waiting, you two got married.

The ceremony was small but beautiful, and you pretty much cried throughout the entire thing.

Your wedding night wasn't like most other wedding nights. After partying hard at your reception, both of you were exhausted, and neither of you were really down to do it after such a long night. So you just ended up watching a movie together and cuddling, like you had done most other nights before.

After getting married, Lemon seemed to sense the happiness around her heighten, and with it, her playfulness as well. She would often pounce on you while you were sitting there reading, or she would play with the many toys you guys had for her.

You and Peter spent lots of nights after long days of work snuggling with each other and Lemon. It was an amazing year, for both your career and your small family. And after about one year of waiting, your small family was about to grow very soon.

After about two weeks of knowing about your pregnancy, you decided to break the news to him.

You and Peter had decided to go out after you were both done with work. When you were both done eating your meals, you told him. He was ecstatic. He had kissed you almost immediately after, and you heard lots of people awwing around you.

Those nine months of carrying your beautiful baby were hard. You constantly felt sick, and you hated being out of work. But Lemon was always there with you when Peter wasn't.

On Saturday, September 12th, you went into labor and gave birth to a beautiful baby boy.

Peter was by your side the entire time, he was so great through the entire thing. As soon as you held your baby, you started crying, looking at his face with so much adoration. You felt Peter rest his head on your shoulder, sniffling slightly. Looking over, you caught Peter staring at you with so much love in his eyes it startled you.

The nurse took your baby from your arms and you rested with Peter siting in the seat right next to your bed.

You and Peter had never really settled on a name for your baby, but as you were looking at your baby, you knew what you were going to name him.

"Pete?" You asked, looking over at your husband. He perked up.

"Yeah?" He asked, scooting closer to the bed.

"I think I know what to name him." You say.

"And what were you thinking?"

"Benjamin, after your Uncle, and his middle name will be David, after my dad." You state happily, Peter chuckles.

"I think that's perfect." He says, pecking your cheek.

You were able to go home that evening. As you and Peter brought in Ben, Lemons ears perked up, and she got up from her little bed.

"Lemon, this is Benjamin, he's your little brother I guess you could say." Peter says, picking up Lemon to show her your baby.

Lemon sniffs Ben and then licks him a little bit.

"Aw it looks like she likes him." You say, petting her head lightly.

That year went by incredibly quickly. Lemon became Benjamin's protector. She was always with him no matter what.

Lemon was aging a lot more quickly than most cats seemed to, and it saddened both you and Peter, because you knew that in a couple years you would have to say goodbye to your beautiful cat.

As another year went by, you and Peter decided that it was time for you guys to move into a house. You guys were doing pretty well for yourselves, and you had outgrown your two bedroom apartment.

After searching for a little while, you found a nice house a little bit outside of New York City.

The move was stressful for both of you. Neither of you had expected the stress that moving brought along. And you could feel the distance between you two.

After about 3 months of living in your new house, you both blew up. It was your biggest fight you guys had ever had. Peter was frustrated because there was so much renovations you guys had to pay for to bring your new house up to date, and getting it into a good condition. You were stressed about that too. But not as much as Peter was. You had tried to calm Peter down, but he had none of it. You were blaming each other for all of it. And pointing out all of each other's flaws.

Finally coming to the conclusion that Peter needed time to himself, you locked yourself in your shared bedroom and began to gather a small bag of clothes and your necessities.

For the last few days, Ben had been staying at Aunt Mays apartment, due to the construction going on at your house.

You passed by Peter who was sitting on the couch staring intently at the Tv, jaw tensed. As you walked past him he tried to stop you, but you told him that you needed time to think.

The entire time you were away from each other, both of you were a wreck.

You stayed curled up in a ball crying for two days, not talking to anyone at all.

Peter was the same way. He felt miserable for the way he had treated you, and he wanted to find you so he could apologize.

But before he could do that, Lemon fell sick. And Peter knew in his gut that this would be the last time either of you would get to see her.

So he tracked down the hotel you were staying at, and managed to get a room key to the room you were in.

You heard a knock on the door, and then a little beep and a click.

"Y/n!?" Peter quickly ran over to you, scooping you into a big hug.

"Peter...?" You mumbled.

"Yeah, Y/n, it's me. I'm so so sorry for everything I said, I shouldn't have taken my stress out on you. I love you so much." He cried into your shoulder.

"I love you too Pete, and I'm sorry too. For everything." You mumbled.

You stayed like that for a little bit, but then Peter remembered what he had came there to tell you.

"Y/n.... I Lemon is sick. And I don't think she's going to make it. I came here so I could tell you that, cause I knew you would want to say goodbye to her."

Your instantly got up and gathered your things.

You both rushed downstairs and checked out of the hotel.

As soon as you got to the vet, you rushed over to Lemon. She was laying there, breathing heavily, and moaning lightly.

The vet walked over to you, and asked you if you would like to be there when he did it, you both said yes.

You and Peter cried so hard that day, never once letting go of each other.

But there was a sense of comfort in the fact that she was in a better place now.

You loved that cat so much. She brought you closer to the man you are with now, and she was with you through a lot of your pain.

You were so thankful for Lemon.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

75.5K 1.5K 26
"the kind of boy who would never break a pinky swear." - butterflies rising That described Tom perfectly. Blair and Tom were best friends from birth...
858K 21.3K 62
"𝘔𝘳. 𝘏𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥, 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨." * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 (Tom Holland x Reader)-(Trigger Warn...
9.7K 68 90
🕸️🕷️🕸️ oneshots for peter and tom! xreader, some requests taken 🕸️🕷️🕸️ first love, last words, worst odds 🕸️🕷️🕸️
2.4K 101 18
𝐹𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑒𝑚𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑎𝑟𝑦 𝑅𝑒𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ✿ Who ever thought a villian would fall in love? And with the hero... ✿ Started w...