π“π‡πŽπ”π’π€ππƒ π„π˜π„π’...

Per tomsturridge

*previously titled; "The Warg and The Green Dreamer" and this story follows the books* Lyanna is the twin si... MΓ©s

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight

Chapter Twenty-One

2.6K 73 4
Per tomsturridge

The hut was so cold that Lyanna will freeze to death any day, the fire had died out over night, Bran's hands was tied back behind the small pillar, Hodor has been chained like a wild animal on the wall behind Lyanna, on her right was Jojen, in front of him was Meera. All tied up like Bran. Lyanna wondered where Visenya was. Has she been caught in a trap like Summer? Has she found her wolf brothers? Lyanna was worried for Visenya, the wolf will only do what Lyanna tells her to, or if Lyanna is in danger or near death.

"Visenya," Lyanna muttered, she was thirsty and hungry. She could everyone else were thirsty by their dry lips.

"Where has she gone to?" Bran questioned.

"I don't know," Lyanna replied, "but I know she's nearby"

"You need to control her," Bran told her, "you have to get into her mind and get us out of here"

"I can't" Lyanna muttered, "it's simple for you, Bran. It's hard for me. I've been trying, why can't you?"

Jojen looked weaker than the others, "Because Visenya is yours" Jojen said, "not Bran's"

No one came that day, no one showed up to see them, Lyanna still had no idea who were these people were, she knew they used to serve Night's Watch, and she wondered what made them to stop. All day, she tried to get into Visenya's mind, all day straight, she tried, it was not simple but it seemed it was when she saw Bran. Lyanna heard a woman screaming as if she was in pain every hour, she knew enough what they do to women here, she dared not to think what they will do to her and Meera. That was what she was terrified of...

Jojen told Bran that his journey will not end here at the Keep and it was not over for him. Lyanna thought Jojen may have seen the future when they took them in.

When night came, that was when the leader and two other men came into the shack, they did not spoke, they just rushed, the leader pointed at Meera and ordered his men to get her up.

"What are you doing?" Lyanna asked them.Two men grabbed Meera, pulling her, she began to try and fight them off.

"Stop!" Bran shouted.

"Hodor!" Hodor cried, "Hodor!"

"Leave her alone!" Bran shouted. "Stop it, please!"

"Stop it!" Lyanna shouted as well, Meera grunted, kicked off, shook, trying to get them off. They hung her tied hands on the hook at the top, they seemed to be preparing for worse, "Get off of her!"

"Don't worry, my lady" The leader said to Lyanna, "you'll get your turn"

Bran was shouting and begging them to stop as they bind Meera's feet.

Once they did, Meera stopped struggling, the leader leaned close to her face as he played with her curly hair, "I like curly hairs" the leader said, he touched her face and hair, and breathed vulgarity in her face. "Why is a pretty highborn like you doing out here in the deep dark woods?" Lyanna could not see Meera's face, "you like it rough, don't you?"

Lyanna tried to unbind the ropes that tied her hands together, she shook her hands, tried to squeeze her hands out of the ropes.

"If you let my sister go," Jojen spoke up, "I can help you."

The leader turned to Jojen, "You can help me?"

Lyanna was confused at first, but she just let Jojen continued, "I can." the green boy said.

"And how are you gonna do that?"

"I have the sight. I can see things."

"Well, that's very helpful."

"Things that haven't happened yet."

The leader then approached to Jojen, crouched down in front of him, "That's a fine thing" he said to the boy "A fine thing... Have you seen what I'm going to do to your sister?"

It took a second for Jojen to reply, he just weakly shook his head in reply.

"Have you seen what they are going to do to your sister?"

Lyanna could hear Jojen muttering out the answer "No" he didn't looked scared at all, he looked rather sick, he was looking fever, and pale than ever and yet, he was looking brave.

"Don't close your eyes." the leader got up, walked back to Meera and prepared to do something to her.

"I saw you die tonight" Jojen blurted, he was half smiling at the leader, Lyanna wasn't sure if Jojen was taunting the man, or not, "I saw your body burn" he said in a taunting tone, he half smirked. "I saw the snow fall and bury your bones."

That was when they heard shouting from outside, sounded like an attack coming, men shouting, that saved Meera. A guard came running into the hut, and quickly said, "The Night's Watch are here!"

The leader and the other two went running out of the hut. Lyanna was half relieved. She immediately wondered if it was Jon, she imagined him finding her and Bran inside the hut. Lyanna desperately tried to squeeze through the ropes that her hands will separate from her wrists any moment. She needed to know if Jon was here, they began hearing swords clinging, men were fighting outside, there were shouts and women screaming.

"Do you think it's Jon?" Bran half smiled at Lyanna after few moments.

"I hope so" She grunted as she tried to unbind the rope again, she did not stop.

"Bran," Jojen said, "Lyanna, if it is Jon, he won't--"

Someone came in, it was someone else, Lyanna did not see him before, so she knew this man could be from the Night's Watch.

"What do we have here?..." the crow said, looking down at Bran then to Meera, "my lady..." he looked down at Lyanna, "...my lady"

"Is Jon with you?" Bran immediately asked him.

"Aye... I'll take you to him" The man looked down at Bran then crouched down, "You must be Brandon Stark..." He then looked back at Lyanna, "...you're Lyanna?"

Something was wrong, she quickly knew, she did not answer him, he should not be trusted.

He turned back at Bran, then he had cut Bran's leg.

"Hodor!" Hodor blurted worriedly.

Meera gasped as Lyanna angered, "You bastard!" she yelled in anger.

"Little crippled lord" he said.

"Visenya" Lyanna said under her breath, she has to... She closed her eyes, lowered her head, that was all she did, she was desperate, desperate to let Jon to know that she and Bran were here and they needed help. Do it, do it, do it... she calmed, concentrating on Visenya...

She found herself in the woods, she was with Ghost, she tried to free him, but Bran was trouble. She immediately ran to the Keep, she could smell Lyanna, she sensed her, she sensed Jon, she sensed Jojen...Meera...Bran... She ran and ran. Followed the scent, coming from the Keep, she saw fire, men fighting, she had no time to watch, Bran needed help...

*

Lyanna had her head lowered, faced down that Jojen, Meera, or Bran did not see what was wrong with her. Before Bran was picked up by the man from Night's Watch, he asked "What's wrong with her?"

No one said anything because they didn't know, Bran called her name with concern, "Lyanna?"

Jojen may have known what was happening to her.

Meera, still had her hands tied up on the ceiling.

Then the false crow approached to Lyanna, he grabbed her hair, lifting up her head, and to everyone's shock, her eyes were white as snow. the false crow cursed out foul words, and before he could hit her. A light grey direwolf came running into the hut, and jumped on him. False crow screamed out as Visenya attacked him and ripped his throat with her teeth in front of everyone. Bran immediately grabbed the knife that the crow dropped, he freed himself while Visenya was still tearing the crow's throat. Bran pulled himself towards Lyanna...

*

Lyanna opened her eyes, she saw what she did, she did that, she killed him, but he was going to take Bran away. No one else takes my brother away from me, she thought. Bran freed Lyanna, then she took the knife and freed the others. It took a moment to free Hodor because he was chained up.

When they turned around, Bran was gone, he had crawled away out of the hut, Lyanna heard Bran calling out "Jon!"

"Jon!" Lyanna blurted, and forgotten about Jon who was here. He has to know that I'm here, he has to. Before she ran out, her hand has been grabbed as Meera immediately ran out to get Bran. "Let me go!" She tried to shake off Jojen's hold. "Jon's out there!"

"He's not going to let you and Bran go" Jojen told her, "He's not going to let Bran see the three-eyed crow!"

"I don't care!" She shook off Jojen's grip and called out "Jon!"

As she got out of the hut, she saw Meera dragging Bran away, and she caught a glimpse of Jon sword fighting with the foes.

"Jon--" Something had struck her at the back of her head. All she was blackness before she fell into unconsciousness.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

3K 67 9
Aemma Velaryon is the daughter of Rhaenrya Targaryen and Ser Laenor. Twin sister of Joffrey Velaryon. After the Driftmark incident. Viserys to do so...
8.3K 531 48
Yesterday he was a bastard and a blacksmith. Today he's a lord. Gendry Baratheon has never had anything. No last name, no family, no power. Now he ha...
530 7 2
It had been a dozen years since she had left Kingslanding with the intention of never returning but here she was, on a boat coming in to dock in the...
27.4K 588 15
Juliana Mormont is the only girl at the Night's Watch and has always been somewhat of an outsider but her life changes drastically as she finds herse...