Sticking together? (Hayes Gri...

By Fangirlprobs101

This story is complete I'm just editing! More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 25

88 3 0
By Fangirlprobs101

-Julie's POV-

We boarded our plane.
I was still crying and so was Nash.
The whole flight we were just quite but still crying. Nash and I comforted each other the whole way.

I...can't believe this happened.
*5 hours later*

We finally arrived and my mom was there to pick us up.
Then we headed to the hospital. They still had her.
I saw her beautiful face and cried and cried with my mom Nash.
My mom had already arranged the funeral which is in 1 week. On a Sunday.
My sister was then put in a coffin, to someplace where they do the dead persons makeup and dress then nicely.
Nash hugged me and went to his room.
That night I couldn't sleep I was crying regretting all the fights we've had and all the times she warned me about stuff but I still did it.
It's been 2 days I haven't left my room except for food and the restroom. It was 4 am and I decided to look through all my sisters drawers.
Without waking Skylynn.

-still Julie's POV-

She had a lot of stuff then I found an envelope.
'If I die young. Age created: 11'
I opened it and kept it and showed my mom in the morning.
Savannah wanted her funeral to be at a beach and she wanted to be surrounded by pebbles/rocks from the ocean.

She said that she would need and extra chair there for her. And that she would attend her funeral as a ghost.
My mom cried but made sure this is how her funeral was going to be.

I then walked into Nash's room. His eyes were puffy and red.
No words were spoken.
I just walked to him and hugged him

"Nash... Savannah wouldn't want us crying. She would want is living our lives...even if we had to do it without her."
I told nash.

" I know...but I was hopping for a day where I would have gotten to put a ring on her finger."
He then squeezed me.
He was so comforting. I then gave him one last hug and headed back to my room.

Then I just went through some pics of Savannah and I.
I didn't cry I was happy to have had her in my life.

-4 days pass-
Nothing has really happened. But Hayes is coming home tomorrow so I was kinda excited.
I really need him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 1.9K 83
Hey there I am Julie Claire Dallas Sister of Cameron Dallas the vine famous one...yeah that's the one ✅ Anyways I may have the Slightest crush on hi...
1.2M 24.5K 62
"Let's make a promise. No matter what, we'll always be best friends." "And we've got each other's back, to infinity." I hold out my pinky...
144K 3K 48
"This relationship with you has been unforgettable" "Wait! What?" "Bye" + [book one]
707 71 52
the second book to I'm Dating Hayes Grier ? read more to find out plz make this book #Wattys2016