Buffy The Vampire Slayer Pref...

By SidneyThinking

All preferences about Buffy, Spike, Angel, Willow and Xander. I hope y'all enjoy! More

How You Met
Nicknames For You
Nicknames For Them
First Kiss
How You Annoy Them
How They Annoy You
What Turns Them On
How You Sleep
What They Like To Do With You
When They Go To Your House
What They Like About You
What You Do Together
Xander-Lost and Found
What You Both Are Into
What You Both Are Into (Sexually)
Buffy- I Like You More...
Closest Friends Aside From Your Partner
Willow- Caught
Things In Common
Halloween Activities
Spike- I love you actually.
Subtle Turn Ons In Public
How They Cheer You Up
How They Get Jealous
Buffy- Protective
How They Defend You
Who's Jealous Of Your S/O?
Argument Topics
Pets?
Where You Live Together
Their Zodiac Signs
Favorite Shows Together
Favorite Hangout Spots
The Pros
The Cons
What They Appreciate
How Long Did It Take
Willow- I've Found You
What It's Like To Date Spike
What It's Like To Date Buffy
What It's Like To Date Angel
What It's Like To Date Willow
What It's Like To Date Xander
7 Minutes In Heaven
Angel- I'll protect you
Who Hates You
Xander- A Date
How Trust Worthy Are They
Which Demon Tries To Kill You
How Many Seasons?
Biggest Conflict
Secret Fetishes
Spike Alphabet NSFW
Buffy Alphabet NSFW
Willow-NSFW Alphabet
Xander- NSFW Alphabet
Toxic Traits in Them
Toxic Traits Between You
If You Were A Vamp
Spike- Hate Me

Spike- Irresistible

1.7K 39 0
By SidneyThinking

*Mature fluff and flirting*

I was the second slayer after Buffy had gotten killed, people were very fond of me. I giggled as I patrolled the cemetery looking for a kill of a evil vampire, I heard rustling behind me. I quickly turned to see the bush stop, I gripped the stake and slowly walked over to it. I then grabbed the thing behind there and pinned them to the mausoleum nearby, I didn't realize in time that I had grabbed Spike. A vampire Buffy decided to keep 'alive' for information and fighting purposes. Spike was quite handsome, sharp jawline and cheek bones, nice platinum blonde hair, and the most gorgeous blue eyes I have ever seen. Sadly, it was unlikely for a slayer and a vampire to date. Hell even get it on. I shook out of my fantasies and looked in the eyes of the person I held, Spike was chuckling and smirking at me causing me to turn red. 

I quickly let go and apologized brushing myself off. Spike shook his head "Best slayer finally on edge huh?" I scratched the back of my neck and sighed "I-I guess you can say that..."  Spike smiled at me "Well, I'm sorry I startled you" "I mean... its fine" "I can't say there isn't a reason you shouldn't be so hyperactive..." he said clicking his tongue. I looked at him again, he was eyeing me up and down causing me to squeak "W-What do you mean?" "You know exactly what I mean" he said getting closer to me and I felt his breath against me. I blushed "M-Maybe you should explain because I still don't" "Come on Y/N, I see the way you look at me... You just want me to do whatever I can possibly to you..." he said as his fingers traveled from my shoulder and down to my slight cleavage. I whimpered as I looked around "S-Spike" I whined shyly "You like that huh?" I nodded biting my lip.

Spike grabbed me causing me to gasp and his hands traveled down my back "Do you want me to do those things... now?" he asked as I felt him hard against me. I moaned in agreement as I felt his hands on the back buckle of my bra, he was about to unclip it when we heard a growl on the right of us. I gasped and pushed him against the building slightly and grabbed the stake I forgot that I threw, Spike was catching his lustful breath leaning on the building as I fought the vampires that had attacked. Two in fact. I knocked them on the ground and the stake impaled one, the other tried to grab me but I was stronger. I elbowed its side and threw it into a tomb stone, the male vamp tried to stand but I went to stake him. I failed and was picked up, I was being carried over to Spike when I gripped the spike and was about to be launched.

The vampire became dust underneath me as I was being thrown into the air towards Spike, the man that was horny as hell right now for me. Each vampire kill I obtained made me feel the same way sometimes, besides the fact that Spike was super fucking hot. I got knocked into him and he tried his best to grab me but we both fell, I was sitting on his lap. Spike looked at me with a smirk, I blushed and tried to stand but he held me "No, please stay like this with me" I contemplated and decided to because I couldn't deny some time with the man I had a big crush on. I smiled and relaxed on him, I felt his hand snake up my thigh and he snickered. I slapped him playfully and we kissed with passion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 23 13
A collection of bangel fanfics I've done from both Buffy and Angel shows, as well as a couple crossovers.
260K 9.7K 44
Book 1 of the supernatural world series "Hey! Get down you may slip and die!!" . . "Don't worry about me I'm already dead!" _____ An ancient vampire...
915 8 56
A collection of cander fanfics I've done from Buffy and Angel shows, as well as a crossover.
59.3K 2.1K 22
Because maybe there's more to life. Rosalie hale x FemOC